The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i see lots of tape on 10.5" reels.. anyone know where i can get it on a 7" reel? thanks!

t_d
replies: 2 views: 831
JordanA 30th June 2008

As my Hammond is downstairs and my studio equipment is upstairs....I am looking for an extension for a Tascam RC-808 remote so my...

rico52
replies: 0 views: 1,025
rico52 30th June 2008

Hi, I know mbox-2 pro supports upto 96khz sample rate, but can i use an external AD/DA converter and still record at say 88.2 Khz...

abhibad
replies: 3 views: 677
Mike Brown 30th June 2008

Here's my situation... I run a small studio and do most everything ITB, but I'm at the point where I'd like a decent outboard...

WATYF
replies: 7 views: 2,092
maxsample 30th June 2008

Hello all, I am a long time lurker and a true newbie in almost every other sense of the word - at least regarding...

AudioClueless
replies: 3 views: 1,259
Drum9uy 30th June 2008

I'm having trouble importing an MPEG Movie file into Cubase 4, as well as Pro Tools. The video comes in fine, but there is an...

BlueRadio
replies: 0 views: 541
BlueRadio 30th June 2008

Is there a Music Store in New York City where I can pick up a pair of cascade fathead's?

deve
replies: 2 views: 683
deve 30th June 2008

I'm new here so forgive me if I say something stupid. I'm looking for some pointers on getting the best out of the top notch gear...

-Version_6-
replies: 12 views: 1,569
Newcleardaze 30th June 2008

that after working 22 outta 24 hrs ..you can't sleep it's been awhile since i did over a 14 hr gig..but damn it feels...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 686
miqer 30th June 2008

Hey Guys, Your assistance would be much appreciated for this thread. This is my drummer's setup for our session, please look...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 494
Renegade Prod 30th June 2008

I have heard a lot of good things about some of the pieces manufactured by these companies. They seem to be a cut above the entry...

atticus
replies: 14 views: 8,213
Nyquist 30th June 2008

Sorry for this lame post, but I was tracking some rough guitars the other day with a 121 up to the cab. I started getting this...

jval
replies: 1 views: 615
The Byre 30th June 2008

Does anyone own a Purple Action comp that they have installed into an A Designs 500 HR rack? If so, can you post a picture...

NathanEldred
replies: 38 views: 4,887
David-Morpheus 30th June 2008

Here's a little question.. I have small piano/spinette that I use a lot. Each note has 1 string. I often hold/mute the strings...

peder
replies: 8 views: 825
peder 30th June 2008

So this company help packed a consoel for me and it came up cheaper than expected so they have given me 175Euro to sepnd on ther...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 519
dobz 30th June 2008

This is what happened, I was working on a song as usual, and suddenly, the master output from my soundcard (Motu 896 hd's Adat...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 748
djanogil 30th June 2008

I hear of a lot of people using the 1176 or la-2a...are you using the hardware versions for analog? or plug-ins mostly? I don't...

heisleyamor
replies: 20 views: 2,224
ProducerBoy 30th June 2008

Quite often, almost always, threads in these forums are based upon recording questions but I have a question about live sound. I...

fitbass54
replies: 4 views: 736
Jay Kahrs 30th June 2008

Hi everybody! For now I was thinking of using my behringer 16 channel mixer temporarily for OTB summing. Is this a good idea or...

Demonslave
replies: 1 views: 551
amishsixstringe 30th June 2008

So I've got some program material to do quick mix up on. It's a live performance of a choir musical with band. The performance...

travisbrown
replies: 13 views: 3,041
AntillesSound 30th June 2008

So here it is, this dudes been mixing in my room the past week or so and some of my preferences have changed and it's driving me...

James Lugo
replies: 38 views: 2,497
AntillesSound 30th June 2008

Aloha, The price is right but is the quality for guitar/vocal recordings? Thanks alohachris

alohachris
replies: 1 views: 1,239
Jake Gilla 30th June 2008

a scan of the 1107 line in face plate strip from a rare 52 input mainframe 8078 type i got a bunch with no home

Sigma
replies: 28 views: 2,886
Absolute 30th June 2008

The Toms in this song are exactly what im going for, for a new project i am doing. What mics / mic techniques / EQ / Compression...

Renegade Prod
replies: 7 views: 682
drakewire 30th June 2008

Hey guys, Can you please tell me everything you know and have found about micing toms from inside the actual tom (removing the...

Renegade Prod
replies: 7 views: 2,732
travisbrown 30th June 2008

I would love to hear some clips of some U47 replics back to back with the U47. Thinking specifically about the Wunder CM7...

jimmyz
replies: 1 views: 726
jimmyz 30th June 2008

The opposite poll I own them all... Only One needs to go I need some cash for another purchase I don't need all of them !)...

T_R_S
replies: 6 views: 840
James Lugo 30th June 2008

Is it possible to wire up a TDIF to AES cable with Dsub connectors on both sides? I know the pinout is different between TDIF...

lildrummerboy70
replies: 3 views: 7,466
davenutz 30th June 2008

Hey guys..not sure if i'm posting this question on the right of the forum...so i do apologise. I basically have a EMU 1212M...

synth
replies: 7 views: 2,212
JMc 30th June 2008

Hope this is the right sub forum for a keyboard question. Does anyone make cool keyboard stands or do they all just look...

Eide
replies: 6 views: 2,637
Pasta4lnch 30th June 2008

...i was thinking recently about how long i've been listening to music and the different formats. ...first radio ( i was born...

Rripror
replies: 2 views: 746
LeMauce 29th June 2008

Can anyone refer me to a clear sample of Nashville tuning (in a released song) - or - could someone upload one they've done. The...

rockrev
replies: 11 views: 3,400
travisbrown 29th June 2008

Which sample rate do you record at and in the end is it better to use 44.1 kHz with no Sample rate conversion at the end on your...

Jake Holland
replies: 2 views: 860
Blue Bear Sound 29th June 2008

Does anyone know where to get the little extension screws for D-sub connectors? They have a threaded head so you can screw the...

RedWallStudio
replies: 2 views: 923
travisbrown 29th June 2008

I'm located on Long Island, near Smithtown I'm going to start recording a new cd in July in my home studio. I'm looking for...

JTC111
replies: 2 views: 739
LMaudio 29th June 2008

Just need some help with an rca bk5b microphone that needs an xlr connected to the cable, its actually brand new (40 years old)...

oldbrowndog
replies: 5 views: 1,134
grammo76 29th June 2008

I found this 350 series transport.....I know it's a Ampex but it has "custom" on the faceplate right below the head...

ROGERD
replies: 4 views: 1,063
davidollard 29th June 2008

Hi I have read on this forum that many favour the 888/24 over better converters for tracking rock/metal drums. True? I have 8...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 823
AudioFocus 29th June 2008

Aside from just re-amping keyboards FX etc. I'm looking to record duplicates of tracks in a stairway near my room. It's tall and...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 604
soupking 29th June 2008

FW interfaces/gear (Orpheus/Eventide H8000FW) do they use a lot of RAM on your computer? Is it necessary to have got a lot of RAM...

TAXS
replies: 2 views: 570
Reptil 29th June 2008

I purchased a used lot of Dsub to blunt end multichannel Digital cables only to realize the Dsub connector is pinned for Yamaha...

alexstringer
replies: 2 views: 2,077
Marjan 29th June 2008

i'm wondering what some of you do when the built in patches of your console are full. i'm looking into getting a new board, but i...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 3 views: 634
Kronos147 29th June 2008

My budget will allow for a) 1 prism orpheus or, b) Neve 1073dpd interfaced through an apogee ensemble I need firewire...

R08
replies: 2 views: 3,755
Schmacko 29th June 2008

hey guys, i like the idea of a non-ported active monitor but really don't like working with subs. the blue sky sat 6.5 is the...

marcz
replies: 4 views: 6,110
James Lehmann 29th June 2008

how do i get a kid that actually has experience enough to learn how to assist quickly and start assisting sessions? money to me...

mixalot
replies: 50 views: 5,741
Kronos147 29th June 2008

Hey Everyone, Can't find this info anywhere: what is the range of release times offered by the Buzz Audio Essence 500 series?...

rguaguanco
replies: 1 views: 865
NathanEldred 29th June 2008

Hey are there companies that build custom wall plates/snakes?

Stevedresser83
replies: 3 views: 1,046
RedWallStudio 29th June 2008

Hey guys is there anyway to make the grid seen through the tracks? When I'm lining up drums (14 tracks) to a grid it's hard see...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 1,001
Full Clip Audio 29th June 2008

Hi GS, I need to buy leader tape for my tape rolls or that is to do what pros do when recording to 2". Where do I find...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 603
soupking 29th June 2008

Hi, I think we have some great engineers at GS which have been working for a long time with tape. I have a problem when taking...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 22 views: 1,323
bigdoghat 29th June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search