The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My mixing rig is a Lavry blue A/d receiving the stereo analog outs of a Trident series 80 console. This past week I mixed a very...

sage691
replies: 8 views: 1,776
TonyBelmont 3rd July 2008

I'm a Gearslutz vuuurgin so bear with us.....here goes. Me and my studio partner have been in the dark ages and have been...

acebassface
replies: 0 views: 504
acebassface 3rd July 2008

I am looking for the best plugin compressor. I'm guessing that the plugin refers to it being software. I am a little new to...

jmorales
replies: 21 views: 1,798
cbc459 3rd July 2008

I've been trying out Ozone and gave the EQ matching a spin. It's a very cool feature, but I'm not sure I could ever find a place...

danbronson
replies: 0 views: 696
danbronson 3rd July 2008

Hey all, I've read Mixing for the Mind, as well as a million posts on this site and have decided I need a good basic mono...

The Greening
replies: 0 views: 605
The Greening 3rd July 2008

How do you guys overcome this...beat detective to a click afterwards?

Noize919
replies: 285 views: 11,911
henryrobinett 2nd July 2008

How would you spend the money. I figure stereo pair of fat heads, Sm7b, Studio project t3 and presonous digimax. let me hear your...

TYSTYX!
replies: 0 views: 433
TYSTYX! 2nd July 2008

so i recorded a e.p. for local band last april and it turned out really well and they have became one of the more well know indie...

wes
replies: 2 views: 606
wes 2nd July 2008

I am looking for a simple, high quality pre-amp A/D conversion box for my personal use. I am looking for something not to exceed...

David Williams
replies: 1 views: 670
TurboJets 2nd July 2008

Tell us your stories.. Lost a whole session? Didn't record on a great take? Burned a piece of gear by not using a transformer?...

IzzyRock
replies: 55 views: 3,681
contempo 2nd July 2008

Hi everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on a pre that would complement the mp2nv (neve-ish) which I currently own. For pop/rock...

rems
replies: 8 views: 972
heyman 2nd July 2008

A friend has a Command 8 and PT HD2 on a Mac and wants to add a jog wheel. Someone suggested the ShuttlePRO V.2, any thoughts,...

oldanalogguy
replies: 0 views: 1,300
oldanalogguy 2nd July 2008
replies: 6 views: 785
nickynicknick 2nd July 2008

I know that there are many types of file formats to record in and I was wondering what the best format to choose is? regarding...

jmorales
replies: 7 views: 1,024
andygomez 2nd July 2008

VST, AU, TDM, RTAS, MAS and Direct x(for pc) are all the formats for plugins that I have learned. I am using a macbook pro and...

jmorales
replies: 1 views: 539
manthe 2nd July 2008

What are the sound characteristics for the Microtech Gefell UM92.1s? Thanks...

MSR74
replies: 7 views: 2,163
MSR74 2nd July 2008

I've got a bass session today where i will be miking a Galien Krueger 1001 rb II and an RBH 410 cab. I'm thinking of close...

Rigg
replies: 0 views: 653
Rigg 2nd July 2008

...because now even paper is digital. http://www.rapidonline.com/netalogue/zoomed/Large/34312301.jpg

Clem Snide
replies: 25 views: 1,771
Full Clip Audio 2nd July 2008
replies: 0 views: 558
j-madd 2nd July 2008

Trying to get a pr40...

Infernal Device
replies: 2 views: 603
boyinthebox 2nd July 2008

I just can´t decide what to do, so I need some opinions plz. Aside from where I work I also want to do some tracking at home. ...

Fabi
replies: 14 views: 931
Mark Adams 2nd July 2008

i would like to improve my acoustic guitar recordings. until now i used a singe large diaphragm condenser (akg perception) but...

Oxytoxine
replies: 7 views: 7,021
manthe 2nd July 2008

Hey guys, On my portfolio/resume should i incorporate a list of gear that i have used thoroughly? Or a list of the minimal gear i...

Renegade Prod
replies: 4 views: 673
James Meeker 2nd July 2008

I just can’t understand this. In my opinion, UAD plugs are the very best you can buy. I’ve yet to find a plug-in that is...

barryjohns
replies: 18 views: 1,808
iomegaman 2nd July 2008

Can anybody with real experience with these pieces give me info on converter quality. I want to have a PT Le solution for my...

ricfoxx
replies: 0 views: 1,825
ricfoxx 2nd July 2008

What do you guys use to send session files out to get mixed or mastered? FTP? P2P? Lacie in the mail? Is there anything...

ngrey
replies: 21 views: 1,635
mdjice 2nd July 2008

So I've been using the little Korg tuner for a long time but I've started doing my own setups and I'd really like to get a...

theGeek
replies: 22 views: 1,000
I.T. 2nd July 2008

Hey, everyone. Here's a dilemma that I'm facing. Lets say you are given a day rate in a studio of $500. That includes and...

AntillesSound
replies: 41 views: 2,372
Newcleardaze 2nd July 2008

I know this has been discussed before. The sound between DAWs. But , how can you describe these differences, if any? Like,...

IzzyRock
replies: 292 views: 16,151
Dean7 2nd July 2008

I switched to PTHD recently after years with logic. The ADC is confusing me a little. Say if I have a session with some tracks...

gainreduction
replies: 17 views: 1,492
Dan 2nd July 2008

I am looking for a sub for my Mackie 824's. The Mackie HRS120 which is supposed to be a match for these monitors is currently...

dubaifox
replies: 1 views: 735
StudioTinPanAll 2nd July 2008

Aloha, I am auditioning mics here and looking for opinions. But there is no place in Hawaii to hear ANY quality mic. I am...

alohachris
replies: 9 views: 2,299
PheelTheMusic 2nd July 2008

Obviously at different price points. I'm buying some EQ's in the next week for tracking/mixing. My immediate options are: Buy...

Brent
replies: 18 views: 1,606
msmith 2nd July 2008

Hi all, I need a tech to inspect a D&R cinemix console currently located in Munich - Germany. I can't go there myself and...

littlenemo
replies: 2 views: 667
toolstudio 2nd July 2008

hi everyone, im using a shure diversity T4-A wireless system that runs at 183.600 MHz and im considering buying a shure T4N...

cavern
replies: 2 views: 867
cavern 2nd July 2008

Hey guys, A first of my final mixes for a indie rock band iv been working on for the last month. (not my band) Please be...

Renegade Prod
replies: 12 views: 937
sevendaysoff 2nd July 2008

We've got a thread on reverb, but I can't find one strictly dedicated to the almighty kick drum. So how about a discussion on...

Lardroom
replies: 2 views: 722
gurubuzz 2nd July 2008

Who knows about this? How well is it intergraded with Protools HD? Very hard to find decent info.

barryjohns
replies: 7 views: 4,198
Pyxis360 2nd July 2008

would there be a difference in sound quality between a budget cd player and one of these 6k audiophile cd players if i use a...

kurtr2
replies: 1 views: 700
Stitch333 2nd July 2008

I'd like to have a PT system, I don't have the budget for an HD rig, and I don't need most features on the PT Le interfaces...

djanogil
replies: 19 views: 1,251
Stitch333 2nd July 2008

I have created some complex tremolos and automated volume effects using sequences of multiple LFOs and envelopes inside my Nord...

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 622
TEMAS 2nd July 2008

I kinda stole the idea for this, but what was your favorite piece of gear you bought in 2007?

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 843
MickeySmid 2nd July 2008

Hey guys, I was writing for something that I've heard a lot, and have sort have been trying to figure out, I wanted to ask your...

deckerluke
replies: 7 views: 2,866
OliverV 2nd July 2008

Theres tons of Awesome drum threads on here with really great tips to get people going but what about a top 10 or 20 guitar tips...

Addact4G
replies: 0 views: 593
Addact4G 2nd July 2008

Hey! Can anyone tell me how can i export an audio track with metronome in cubase please?

mattsplace
replies: 5 views: 9,006
Cabbage 2nd July 2008

On the back of my firestudio project i have an S/PDIF input and a S/PDIF output. What exactly are these. Also what can i use them...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 504
iomegaman 2nd July 2008

Can anyone share any thoughts they might have on the SE Titan microphone? Thanks, joe.

montanasan
replies: 13 views: 12,545
animix 2nd July 2008

Have a lot of radio stations boosted the high frequency? I just drove cross country twice this month and it looks to me that they...

EdgeGuy2
replies: 2 views: 691
EdgeGuy2 2nd July 2008

Hey guys, My upcoming metal/rock project will incorporate the use of obvious sub drop throughout a few of the tracks. Before i...

Renegade Prod
replies: 12 views: 1,243
slaves666 2nd July 2008

Has anyone tried the following to overdub real HH's to blend with an e-kit. Set a monitor roughly where the kick and snare would...

Richierich
replies: 2 views: 483
cable 2nd July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search