The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a Ramsa WZ-AD96M clocking my 002R, and I find this, and using it's pre's and A/D to be leagues above the stock 002R's...

PlugHead
replies: 0 views: 778
PlugHead 4th July 2008

Hi, A brief history: After many years of spending far too much $$$'s on hi-fi I have over the last 12 months ditched it all in...

MontyW
replies: 2 views: 571
MontyW 4th July 2008

i have the germanium and pre and am loving it. thinking the Germ EQ might make a worthy additiooin. im wondering if i'd be in...

meldar produxshu
replies: 11 views: 6,166
GYang 4th July 2008

I heard the Fireface has 60 DB of gain, which isn't bad but not really in ribbon country. And how does the SM7b sound through it?...

Shaolin
replies: 14 views: 1,288
Shaolin 4th July 2008

Hello all, I was wondering; we do talk often about the obvious importance of a high quality master clock for a system. I was...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 609
jimmyz 4th July 2008

I though this would be interesting. Post your first set up even pictures if you have any. Ill start my first set up was a 6-...

Deleted User
replies: 52 views: 2,886
Shaolin 4th July 2008

Title says it all. Any good sources?? After choking at what Neumann asks the last time I replaced them, I'd sure love to see...

drBill
replies: 2 views: 1,621
drBill 4th July 2008

Anyone? What did you use it for?

mbradzick
replies: 11 views: 1,550
colinmiller 4th July 2008

I have a small project studio. My pre-amp selection consists of a Summit Audio 2BA-221 and a Vintech x73i. I know some of you...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 0 views: 34
E.rOk.stA 4th July 2008

Hi all I've wonder about this SM7 mic. I try to find the history data from web but I cannot find data much about this Mic. I...

kbjazzman
replies: 0 views: 1,195
kbjazzman 4th July 2008

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not, I apologize. I am looking to rent a Pendulum MDP-1 pre amp in the L.A. area (I'm...

LOU AU
replies: 2 views: 651
Kronos147 4th July 2008

In the past I had 3 8 rack units but have recently due to space considerations gone with a single 24 rack unit. Since I will...

stephent28
replies: 13 views: 917
Matt Hepworth 4th July 2008

Looking to record vocals and acoustic guitar at home. Any suggestions?

mbradzick
replies: 13 views: 1,793
mbradzick 4th July 2008

Hi,has anyone used or know anything about Audio Technica's ATM250 dynamic mics??Thanks,Mark

markthies
replies: 2 views: 1,044
Matt Hepworth 4th July 2008

I'm going to be reamping for my band's album in the next month. The guitars we used were: Jackson Rhodes with Duncan...

HotK
replies: 3 views: 734
HotK 4th July 2008

Hi, I just purchased a Trident 65 to go with my MX 70-8.It has all the wiring and patch bay connections to go to an MX 80-24.The...

Eric Edwards
replies: 0 views: 1,151
Eric Edwards 4th July 2008

I have a small project studio. My current pre's are Summit Audio's 2BA-221 and Vintech x73i. I know to all the high end folks I'm...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 0 views: 39
E.rOk.stA 4th July 2008

A local band came into my studio the other day, normal sort of thing, wanted to get about 400 songs done in a day but could't...

StudioKing
replies: 34 views: 2,643
DannyMac 4th July 2008

Hi,has anyone used or know anything about Audio Technica's ATM250 dynamic mics??Thanks,Mark

markthies
replies: 0 views: 727
markthies 4th July 2008

Hello I'm getting a RME ADI-2 to use with my MBox Pro. I think that there's no output level control on the RME ADI-2 beside...

gar_lei
replies: 1 views: 1,164
The Bucket 3rd July 2008

Hello, this is my first post (hi, everyone heh). Can anyone let me know what reverb plugins can be used in surround mode without...

jooney
replies: 0 views: 700
jooney 3rd July 2008

I am about to get a pair of Telefunken mic pres racked for me through Marquette Audio Labs. I am stuck however between the V672's...

C/G
replies: 2 views: 3,428
Capstan Cappy 3rd July 2008

Hey guys, Just after some "Metalcore" or really heavy rock guitar tone references. Please be specific with either...

Renegade Prod
replies: 6 views: 1,181
T_R_S 3rd July 2008

Hi Producers/ENGINEERS , I always asking my self, Why when I went to big recording studios they always have two chairs behind...

dynamaster
replies: 14 views: 1,199
edcampos 3rd July 2008

hi, anyone know of a reliable tech in London? Giles

melonmachine
replies: 6 views: 848
melonmachine 3rd July 2008

I am planning on buying Logic Studio 8 and will be running it on my MacBook Pro. I am wondering what architecture the...

jmorales
replies: 4 views: 3,452
Doc Mixwell 3rd July 2008

any one have clips they can post or songs where the drums were recorded with at 2020s on overheads?

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 748
marcus 3rd July 2008

Has someone experience with vocal producers? I´m thinking about to hire one for a female mainstream rock/pop (more pop) album to...

Poplab Studios
replies: 15 views: 2,460
ITJ 3rd July 2008

Is it common to setup a group of Mics infront of an instrument (lets just use a guitar for example) speaker and have them all...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 543
hduncan 3rd July 2008

Does anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area have a Clavinet & or a Wuritzer I can sample? Willing to pay for your time. PM me...

Lipps
replies: 2 views: 640
dannyschmanny 3rd July 2008

Just a quick question about how you guys backup and store those backups?? Ive got a small home studio, and regularly (although...

Electronique
replies: 1 views: 499
Parsonage 3rd July 2008

Is there a demand for a sound engineer with own equipment? 10 years of experience in music PT HD2 Accel with...

jacko
replies: 0 views: 513
jacko 3rd July 2008

I love listening to mixes in surround sound and was just curious about the basic things you need to mix in SACD. Thanks Jeff

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 542
tsvisser 3rd July 2008

I was wondering if I could get some ideas for the best software out (dont worry about cheap or expensive) just put the best or...

jmorales
replies: 1 views: 479
Rasmus Faber 3rd July 2008

How would i go about hooking up this signal paths Groovetubes GT67 Mic---> Avalon 737---->Digidesign C|24---->Apogee...

Keyflo
replies: 0 views: 488
Keyflo 3rd July 2008

well, pro audio was a pretty modest affair at the nashville namm, it's much more about players and their instruments. as an...

u b k
replies: 6 views: 1,580
skybluerental 3rd July 2008

Does anyone who has Kore fiured out how to record the knob movement on Kore into Protools. I can't get it to work. I tried...

passionmax
replies: 3 views: 1,263
psycho_monkey 3rd July 2008

Hello Friends! I need advise about best combination of Mic pre and a Compressor for a U87Ai for Voice-over recording. I am...

VoxPro
replies: 46 views: 14,986
mbvoxx 3rd July 2008

ok so I mostly deal with hip hop beats / instrumentals and record vocals for such. I have a good friend who does Rock. We were...

PriceWrite
replies: 31 views: 2,298
Drlove 3rd July 2008

Hey guys. Here's the deal. I'm looking to upgrade consoles. I have a 24 channel YAMAHA PM 2000. I love the thing, but its...

blackwatch5805
replies: 4 views: 832
seaneldon 3rd July 2008

I have an Otari MX-5050 MK-IV 4-track. I'm having difficulty finding the correct NAB adapters for it. It takes 1/2" tape....

oldspeckledhen
replies: 4 views: 3,591
oldspeckledhen 3rd July 2008

I've just bought the mic along with an M7s capsule and this afternoon I decided to test it just to get familiar with the new...

Ciozzi
replies: 10 views: 1,251
Sugarnutz 3rd July 2008

Just wondering how much these mics usually go for used in good working condition? Found this on ebay - 6 hours, no bids as yet....

Andrew_Chart
replies: 2 views: 2,058
Kronos147 3rd July 2008

16 channel snake, running from upstairs control room to down stairs live room. 125 feet and runs in attic near (but not long...

gabemcg
replies: 6 views: 748
jeep 3rd July 2008

New bundle out from waves. Fairchild and pultec emulations. Anyone arleady demoed?

mdoelger
replies: 4 views: 1,278
mdoelger 3rd July 2008

Following a previous thread - does anyone know of any plugin that performs a similar function to SPL Vitalizer for use on master...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 0 views: 841
FirstLoveStudio 3rd July 2008

I am going to purchase an Apogee duet and I am wondering which plugins go the best with that interface and no other hardware. I...

jmorales
replies: 7 views: 2,497
Aearth 3rd July 2008

what are some of your guys' takes on this and what have you used it on or for? I read about it breifly in Tape Op. I am just...

Sunlitmusic
replies: 2 views: 757
Jules 3rd July 2008

Hi Folks, I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to whether the Tube-Tech CL 2A really sounds like two CL 1Bs. Im...

OOOMMM
replies: 8 views: 2,243
GYang 3rd July 2008

I am thinking of upgrading from my D&R Orion console to the next level. the Orion is great: very quit ,flexible , NO...

lowswing
replies: 5 views: 1,254
GYang 3rd July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search