The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I realize this has been covered, and I have been using the search function for days to minimize my list.... But I'm looking...

sanctuarysounds
replies: 4 views: 633
John Willett 5th July 2008

What are the options these days other than MOTU? Whats good and whats crap?

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 1,050
Altitude909 5th July 2008

So i have an API 3124mb+ and the channels are obviously way too hot. I bought 2 a15as shure pads for channels 1/2. I just...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 8 views: 1,449
nosebleedaudio 5th July 2008

can someone please tell me how the pres of the ensemble sound.i heard they are really colerless.would you guys compare them with...

jourdan11
replies: 0 views: 707
jourdan11 5th July 2008

I've just bought an API 3124 and I want to pad the output so I can run it into the red without clipping my convertors. I've been...

dangoudie
replies: 5 views: 1,398
dangoudie 5th July 2008

before or after kind of question. the more detailed the better, thanks, it just never crossed my mind since I haven't used big...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 595
slaphappygarry 5th July 2008

A former record label friend of mine thinks that a song of ours could get some airplay on Active Rock stations, but we both agree...

Matt Grondin
replies: 3 views: 684
Matt Grondin 5th July 2008
replies: 1 views: 811
gsilbers 5th July 2008

Do you tend to use different preamps on the different parts of the kit (Maybe an API on the snare and a Neve for the kick) Or,...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 1,088
Full Clip Audio 5th July 2008

i currently have a Behringer B-1 that i bought for my studio 4 years ago when i first started off..i want to get a professional...

pakkman6
replies: 3 views: 691
Nu-tra 5th July 2008

Can you give me advice which "cheap" guitar splitter will work well for recording 2 amps simultaneously with one...

MicSlut666
replies: 10 views: 2,418
redrue 5th July 2008

can someone chime in - who has PT 6.9 HD-TDM (i only have PT 7.4, so i cannot check.) - is there the "redefine...

mixerguy
replies: 4 views: 892
mixerguy 5th July 2008

I will be recording guitars next weekend. The band only has one guitar player. I want to use 2 different amps and blend them...

MicSlut666
replies: 12 views: 5,666
DannyMac 5th July 2008

Hey, I am using a D112 for kick drum and usually an AT4050 for bass cab. I'm thinking of picking up a beta 52 for mainly kick,...

rich robinson
replies: 13 views: 944
Mike Brown 5th July 2008

Does anyone have any info on this RCA graphic EQ? Sorry for the poor quality photo, but it is the only one available.

jomo1234
replies: 1 views: 906
OKden 5th July 2008

I'm just starting to make my own cables so this is new to me. Here's the scenario: -the console has unbalanced inserts -the...

rekloos
replies: 8 views: 4,448
rekloos 5th July 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=vYSH1izToL4&feature=related Man, that sounds good, on youtube too! Being a newbie I have to...

Angler
replies: 11 views: 1,057
+++ 5th July 2008

so im a backline tech. and have exp. setting up guitars,synths,drums etc..but this is the first B-3 i will be setting up,for a...

Oscillation Comm
replies: 3 views: 874
vodka gimli 5th July 2008

Use coupon code "July4th" and get 20% off any 1 qualifying item. I just picked up another A Designs P1 for 640.00....

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 1,278
barryjohns 5th July 2008

Hey i was just looking at upgrading my front end. I run a protools digi002r. I know i know but thats what i'm working with right...

OKCSTUDIOS
replies: 35 views: 11,805
skythemusic 4th July 2008

Alright, so I contacted this insolation firm for Roxul, and asked what size and price they have. Here's the reply... HI...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 655
Newcleardaze 4th July 2008

A friend of mine is going to NY on august and I've asked him to buy an A2D for me in order to save the money I would have to...

magibatalla
replies: 3 views: 649
darkman2 4th July 2008

I read this in another post while on my search for information about the SSL Matrix console, It is only a small part of their...

junya-eskimo
replies: 26 views: 4,815
heathen 4th July 2008

I have a firepod and i want to know if the Tubepre would be a good addition to help get some warmth (vocals mainly), or if its...

Elvis
replies: 3 views: 1,857
YRLK 4th July 2008

Here is mine: "Foul Ass 808" DAW Input Gain: -3 DAW Output Gain: +6 Ratio:...

Sirocco
replies: 7 views: 1,232
colinmiller 4th July 2008

Hi all. I already have a V8, so getting a TXC is an option. I need a comp that does vocals really well and I can not afford a...

Ski spiggy
replies: 9 views: 2,221
Brad_Wood 4th July 2008

Hi - I have an old EV635A. I'd like to replace the foam part of the popscreen. I've contacted EV twice via email but haven't...

lang_dave
replies: 0 views: 576
lang_dave 4th July 2008

Hi All: I love the sound of Logic mixes before they bouce: full rich loud clean mixes. But after bouncing I sort of fall out of...

pcg9
replies: 0 views: 608
pcg9 4th July 2008

ok all you cheapskates in gearland ...... samson is back again with gear so cheap that jack benny is rolling in his grave ...... ...

sirreal7
replies: 0 views: 1,190
sirreal7 4th July 2008

Orban 111B Stereo Reverb, excellent condition. Orban 111B Stereo Reverb with limiter and parametric EQ - eBay (item...

joe-electro
replies: 1 views: 1,205
fanriffic 4th July 2008

Anyone who has a sample of a gong to share..? The darker and lower in pitch, the better. I'd sure appreciate it!

vaka
replies: 7 views: 760
vaka 4th July 2008

Is it possible to use the compressor only or do you always have to go through the preamp? I was curious if I can use the...

tazman
replies: 7 views: 863
popmann 4th July 2008

Hi, im a first time analogue summing user.(normally use a board) I have just opened a mix room for myself, im using protools...

Kisskillthrill
replies: 2 views: 869
Kisskillthrill 4th July 2008

Hey guys, On a track can 2 separate guitars each panned hard L and R be heard phasing? Cheers.

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 638
psycho_monkey 4th July 2008

Just bought a used BSS Audio DPR 402. I noticed that pin 3 is hot, and was curious to know what is the recommended way to...

beatnik16
replies: 5 views: 1,347
msmith 4th July 2008

Hello, I am about to buy a preamp for a compact mobile "production-rack". (macbook + fireface 400, Logic Pro) I do...

J.Vest
replies: 2 views: 1,188
Empire Prod 4th July 2008

Just had a 4-panel CD done, low run, designer messed up and won't/can't fix an alignment problem. Any ideas on who I can use to...

replies: 3 views: 736
RedWallStudio 4th July 2008

I have a Ramsa WZ-AD96M clocking my 002R, and I find this, and using it's pre's and A/D to be leagues above the stock 002R's...

PlugHead
replies: 0 views: 778
PlugHead 4th July 2008

Hi, A brief history: After many years of spending far too much $$$'s on hi-fi I have over the last 12 months ditched it all in...

MontyW
replies: 2 views: 571
MontyW 4th July 2008

i have the germanium and pre and am loving it. thinking the Germ EQ might make a worthy additiooin. im wondering if i'd be in...

meldar produxshu
replies: 11 views: 6,163
GYang 4th July 2008

I heard the Fireface has 60 DB of gain, which isn't bad but not really in ribbon country. And how does the SM7b sound through it?...

Shaolin
replies: 14 views: 1,288
Shaolin 4th July 2008

Hello all, I was wondering; we do talk often about the obvious importance of a high quality master clock for a system. I was...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 609
jimmyz 4th July 2008

I though this would be interesting. Post your first set up even pictures if you have any. Ill start my first set up was a 6-...

Deleted User
replies: 52 views: 2,885
Shaolin 4th July 2008

Title says it all. Any good sources?? After choking at what Neumann asks the last time I replaced them, I'd sure love to see...

drBill
replies: 2 views: 1,621
drBill 4th July 2008

Anyone? What did you use it for?

mbradzick
replies: 11 views: 1,550
colinmiller 4th July 2008

I have a small project studio. My pre-amp selection consists of a Summit Audio 2BA-221 and a Vintech x73i. I know some of you...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 0 views: 34
E.rOk.stA 4th July 2008

Hi all I've wonder about this SM7 mic. I try to find the history data from web but I cannot find data much about this Mic. I...

kbjazzman
replies: 0 views: 1,195
kbjazzman 4th July 2008

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not, I apologize. I am looking to rent a Pendulum MDP-1 pre amp in the L.A. area (I'm...

LOU AU
replies: 2 views: 651
Kronos147 4th July 2008

In the past I had 3 8 rack units but have recently due to space considerations gone with a single 24 rack unit. Since I will...

stephent28
replies: 13 views: 917
Matt Hepworth 4th July 2008

Looking to record vocals and acoustic guitar at home. Any suggestions?

mbradzick
replies: 13 views: 1,793
mbradzick 4th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search