The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What are your studio pet peeves? Mine is to see my clients pull apart headphones when taking them off stretching them out. I...

soundsundergroun
replies: 37 views: 2,603
Fishmed 8th July 2008

hey there not sure if this is the right to post this, but here goes.. I currently use LOGIC PRO 8 but am a little fed up and...

peder
replies: 2 views: 6,693
ar10003 8th July 2008

Hi! If this is the wrong forum I apologize (mods please move as needed). I'm looking for a wiring diagram or schematic for a...

topper
replies: 4 views: 954
mbrebes 8th July 2008

I have the files for some of the waves bundles and other plugins that are suppposedly compatible (my friend gave them to me). ...

jmorales
replies: 5 views: 3,452
mdoelger 8th July 2008

Does anyone else do this? Toby Gad (Big boys dont dry - Fergie, more recently Taylor Dane, Donna Summer, Miley Cyrus etc) talks...

ar10003
replies: 3 views: 889
GearHunter 8th July 2008

Just got a new Summit 2ba-221 and looking forward to playing with the impedance setting. Anyone know of a good place to get...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 1,202
Shaolin 8th July 2008

Is it possible? Has anyone ever done this? Will there be a latency? Reverb/comprssor and FX plugins are getting better and...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 2 views: 721
BradM 8th July 2008

Hi, Anyone with experience with this board? I can get it for a price that would make it worthwhile even if I am using only the...

Saudade
replies: 0 views: 7,450
Saudade 8th July 2008

I want the reverb on his voice! Does anyone know what it is?

juicylime
replies: 47 views: 5,820
sgladm 8th July 2008

Hi guys, I was thinking about getting Duende or UAD , but the only thing that holds me off is that question: Is it possible...

vibralux
replies: 7 views: 1,848
Sam an huel 8th July 2008

When recording guitars drums bass or vocals what are the first things u do to the tracks after recording them like revrb...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 711
Jackie Moon 8th July 2008

Hey guys, I'm using auto tune 5 and i'm about to get started on an albums worth of lead vocals. looking for a good tutorial or...

EvilE
replies: 4 views: 912
gregohb 8th July 2008

So, My favorite studio just got evicted by their landlord! I was supposed to have two sessions this week, a 12 hour block on...

goldenlotus
replies: 16 views: 882
Sqye 8th July 2008

Can someone step me through the mains powering and pin out wiring of a n52a power supply for a km 56 . cheers

jvancorduroy
replies: 0 views: 950
jvancorduroy 8th July 2008

ok so i have an elektron machinedrum and one thing that drives me nuts is that they don't give any clue as to the default pitch...

schnerg
replies: 7 views: 1,122
Tokamak 8th July 2008

Do you find them in the studio often? What do you usually find? 2x10? 4x10?

bchamorro
replies: 9 views: 1,742
Mertmo 8th July 2008

Here's the story in short: A producer wants to work with me and my sister i.e. he likes songs we've written and wants to put...

primemeat64
replies: 76 views: 4,073
Todd K 8th July 2008

I am booked to mix an album that was recorded in Cubase. I have all of the files, but no way to get them into pro tools. I...

jval
replies: 2 views: 636
BlueSprocket 8th July 2008

Hi everyone, I was recording a female singer that has a pretty thin voice, but with some nice upper mid tones in it too (...

thiagozt
replies: 9 views: 969
2xBassist 8th July 2008

Hey everyone...don't know if this belongs in this forum but I can't seem to find a spot for this kind of a post so here...

rguaguanco
replies: 1 views: 1,232
turnstile 8th July 2008

What up!!!! So my question goes as follows- Is it possible to connect an external midi controller to a synth and use both...

pedestrian47
replies: 3 views: 1,181
travelboy 8th July 2008

PETE TOWNSHEND SIGNATURE HEAD CUSTOM 100 FULL STACK Who's using these amps? I'm looking into getting something kinda wild...

James Lugo
replies: 25 views: 2,982
espen askelad 8th July 2008

Hey guys, What were the cheap pencil condensers made by beyerdynamic that a lot of people love? and do you STILL think they are...

Renegade Prod
replies: 7 views: 933
junior 8th July 2008

Introduction Hello all on Gearslutz. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and engage the vast knowledge, experience,...

Anthracite
replies: 0 views: 751
Anthracite 7th July 2008

I was wondering if you guys could recommend some good AU format plugins (compatible with logic). I need EQ, compressor, limiter,...

jmorales
replies: 13 views: 3,303
A440 7th July 2008

I have a Summit Audio 2BA-221 and a Vintech x73i. I know, all you high end cats think I'm rubbing two sticks together to make a...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 3 views: 632
AllAboutTone 7th July 2008

someone know a great deal where I can order balanced audio cables? tx

wakestyle
replies: 4 views: 731
Dr Gris 7th July 2008

I'm trying to rip some audio from an mpeg movie. It keeps telling me that there is no audio stream, even though I can clearly...

BlueRadio
replies: 4 views: 581
kd_rome 7th July 2008

Just curious if any of you guys and girls are using a Stereo mic for studio recording of drum overheads? If so what mic are...

Chevron
replies: 24 views: 7,376
Drumrecording 7th July 2008

Does anyone know how to use the digirack phasescope. I have been reading a lot about checking phase when tracking instruments...

hectc7
replies: 0 views: 2,826
hectc7 7th July 2008

I need one of those to connect my gear to. I've seen people using only one of the two in their racks (usually a...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 1,978
TankT34 7th July 2008

I am hoping to meet some working gearslutz in the VA Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake area of Tidewater. I will be spending some time...

Surfkat
replies: 0 views: 515
Surfkat 7th July 2008

Learn to Mix Like a Multi-Platinum Pro | Multi-Platinum Production Does anyone have any experience with the above mentioned...

Micah Tolentino
replies: 9 views: 2,719
Micah Tolentino 7th July 2008

hey have anyone tried these cables? grindycop beast Sommer what were your thoughts? Compared to... thanks AA...

Isle of Weight
replies: 4 views: 1,563
Isle of Weight 7th July 2008

I'm looking for a 61 key (or close to that) semi-weighted usb midi controller. I just want something really simple, nothing with...

danbronson
replies: 3 views: 1,180
the blast 7th July 2008

first off, as i indicated in this thread, i love my Adam a7's. in my room, anyway, they point out flaws and even the first mix i...

zimv20
replies: 51 views: 5,879
Phrygian 7th July 2008

OK, I've demoed a lot of plug-in EQs. Some free, some demos and some that my friends own. These include plug-ins like Epure,...

jdtrbn
replies: 63 views: 9,895
LPK 7th July 2008

I am trying to think of ways that a preamp affects the sound.. here is what I've come up with so far- 1. Certain Preamps boost...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 5,158
EliasGwinn 7th July 2008

Im looking into setting up a home studio so i can record vocals. I've been looking around at equipment and trying to read in to...

jcharman
replies: 0 views: 507
jcharman 7th July 2008

How did you decide which gear you would buy to put in your studio? Did you listen to every component before you bought or did you...

Magnum29465
replies: 4 views: 621
Magnum29465 7th July 2008

Can anyone recommend a service that has session musicians and recording facilities? I've seen some adverts for them in the...

piano
replies: 1 views: 793
earldrum 7th July 2008

Assuming one is going OTB with a larger track count (32+), what converter (better than 192's) setup would you use to get all the...

Drum9uy
replies: 0 views: 1,148
Drum9uy 7th July 2008

I have really just had it! I have been trying to record my strat and when I hit high notes, I get what sounds like digital...

CassidyGT
replies: 10 views: 862
lllubi 7th July 2008

Hi I have just ordered a Tascam fw1082 and plan to use it with digital performer version 5.0. I am not able to find discussions...

Div
replies: 0 views: 791
Div 7th July 2008

Are there any other DAW wireless controllers like the Tranzport Wireless?

bchamorro
replies: 3 views: 1,062
GYang 7th July 2008

Hello I'm in need of a USB MIDI controller. My budget is about $100 but I can go a little up I guess. It has to be USB and...

smudged
replies: 1 views: 843
Michael Maeurer 7th July 2008

Which engineers / mixers / producers / mastering engineers, really capture your breathe? With the age of so many up and coming...

Renegade Prod
replies: 8 views: 1,241
melonmachine 7th July 2008

just wanted to say hi to the forum jeff Home

CustomSynth
replies: 2 views: 724
ArcCirDude 7th July 2008

Hey evreryone, I've only posted a couple of threads here, and I've received some very helpful info already! Thanks to all who are...

CumulusAudio
replies: 1 views: 735
11413 7th July 2008

What is a summing box? Who benefits from it? Best ones out there?

bchamorro
replies: 1 views: 557
tiny333 7th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search