The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, So I have a huge favor to ask. Friday starts a new project for me, and I just bought some API 512c's, but I have no...

we are analog
replies: 0 views: 617
we are analog 9th July 2008

Hey folks, I'll be taking a trip down to orlando in 3 weeks, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good pro audio or...

sundayseven
replies: 1 views: 866
Methlab 9th July 2008

Amazing product by chandler!! I buy a chandler germanium compressor and it is not only a compressor is an very sound machine!!! U...

mattsplace
replies: 0 views: 707
mattsplace 9th July 2008

Hey folks, I'll be taking a trip down to orlando in 3 weeks, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good pro audio or...

sundayseven
replies: 0 views: 470
sundayseven 9th July 2008

For those of you with subwoofers, where do you like the crossover frequency?

pfo
replies: 11 views: 10,041
seriousfun 9th July 2008

So what's the trick for you guys...we've all heard it, when a singer exhales that last word and it repeats itself a good 5 times...

Noize919
replies: 18 views: 1,100
travisbrown 9th July 2008

Hi everyone...I have a question for you big dogs. Im useing a digi 003, got some outboard compressors and verbs, now... I am...

gearaddict
replies: 22 views: 2,493
u b k 9th July 2008

So today I had a interesting conversation with an very experienced Engineer 25+ years. He told me that he sees parallel...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 17 views: 1,820
u b k 9th July 2008

" Hey for thousands of years you made your livings playing live...so less than 100 years of commercial archeiving and sale...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 762
Sigma 9th July 2008

My hard work is starting to pay off and people want me to work with them. I've been approached by the son of a family friend...

mbradzick
replies: 43 views: 3,988
WinterSun 9th July 2008

these things have output gain out the whazoo i had to almost pad my millennia tt1 just cutting rap vox and this is going into a...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 637
kats 9th July 2008

If you have a sound card or low end interface working with vista please let me know and tell us what DAW you're using.... I have...

gurubuzz
replies: 0 views: 541
gurubuzz 9th July 2008

How does your posting here affect your biz? i have been getting a nice extra income from refferals from here

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 611
Sigma 9th July 2008

Hello and excuse me for my poor english. Tommorow (actually today, it`t 2 o clock past midnight) I am going to use my 2 Oktavas....

loonar1
replies: 7 views: 1,900
loonar1 9th July 2008

Attached is a very short clip of the current acoustic guitar sound I'm working on. This is the best I've been able to get it....

danbronson
replies: 20 views: 2,158
kafka 9th July 2008

I have a small recording setup in an apartment bedroom and am looking for my first set of studio monitors. Is 8" too big for...

atljogger
replies: 6 views: 900
atljogger 9th July 2008

Tell me your terrible / embarrassing / degrading stories ... cheer me up! diddlydoo abduction

Renegade Prod
replies: 32 views: 2,832
Cabbage 9th July 2008

For those of you who have searched for this, thought I'd share: Mesa/Boogie Price List - 2008 Guitar Amps: Express...

barryjohns
replies: 14 views: 12,766
Flying_Dutchman 9th July 2008

Can someone recommend a high quality correlation meter plugin? The BF plugin is not that accurate and is fussy to say the...

Mike24
replies: 0 views: 1,754
Mike24 9th July 2008

I saw the Imax "Sea Monsters" this afternoon, and was more taken by the audio and score than the film itself. Then, lo...

bgrotto
replies: 2 views: 558
bgrotto 9th July 2008

Hello everybody, I would like to know who makes custom microphones for singers like Laura Pausini, Elisa (Sennheiser endorser),...

allweb
replies: 5 views: 5,415
allweb 9th July 2008

Hi..This is my 1st post.. I just prepare for my new middle class studio. the 1st thing i need to upgrade is my monitor, i want to...

Meet The Maker
replies: 12 views: 1,366
George Necola 9th July 2008

Whatcha think? ZZ Top hitches ride with Rick Rubin for comeback | Entertainment | Reuters

Louderock
replies: 5 views: 1,132
nickynicknick 9th July 2008

hi out there. i worked 3 years on adam s2.5`s. now i have to change my equipment and need to buy a new pair of speakers. i...

kingsize 13
replies: 4 views: 682
John Willett 9th July 2008

Has made the biggest difference in my recordings, instead of upgrading preamps, mics etc I suggest giving this thing a try. My...

kincept
replies: 9 views: 1,375
antonbuys 9th July 2008

The other day when I was using my Apogee Duet, I noticed it looked like one of the pins was missing in the breakout cable. I...

plunderpot
replies: 1 views: 757
Francis Vaughan 9th July 2008

Hey guys, I just finished my first full length album that I did entirely myself at home (with the exception of mastering). ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 1,032
nvtmusic 9th July 2008

These days I am running Steinberg Cubase SX v3 as my DAW host system which has worked a lot better than the earlier versions. I...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 653
RainbowStorm 9th July 2008

no longer current

deckerluke
replies: 0 views: 1,180
deckerluke 9th July 2008

I have had my music account on myspace for a long time now. I have about 200 friends (all of which contain too many friends to...

dylansmale
replies: 10 views: 1,117
Birdi 9th July 2008

I've been listening to this album religously for about 3 weeks now at least once a day. I was hoping to see if anyone may give...

Spencypants
replies: 5 views: 1,569
Spencypants 9th July 2008

so i was browsing this forum for info on some guitar heads, and i am humbled by the encyclopedic knowledge that some of you have...

nightmare
replies: 4 views: 615
BLUElightCory 9th July 2008

I've been using a SPL monitor box so that I can listen to the recorded tracks from my computer and also listen to the incoming...

maxy
replies: 0 views: 505
maxy 9th July 2008

anyone? I just bought a used one, I don't have it yet, and I'm not expecting much, but I've seen a lot of horror stories on these...

mimsey
replies: 23 views: 4,849
drBill 9th July 2008

Hello, I want to buy a pair of mics that I can use for overheads, but can also have other uses as well. Ideally they would be...

analogboy
replies: 8 views: 762
analogboy 9th July 2008

AMPLITUBE 2?? ANYGOOD? I need some kind of guitar amp sim. plug in...is this the way to go or is Digi ELEVEN better? I am...

superburtm
replies: 2 views: 996
willythekid 9th July 2008

Assume you own a UAD-1 card, you are not interested in buying an original Roland Space Echo, but you want that sound. Would...

digibird
replies: 1 views: 1,860
rainsinvelvet 9th July 2008

Greetings all! I have an urgent inquiry about AES-SPDIF conversion, in specific, about this cable that Mercenary audio...

Manozi
replies: 6 views: 3,263
Doc Mixwell 9th July 2008

Hi! I´ve recently took a chance and bought a TM-1, very much based on the oppinions on this board. The thing is that I find it...

domus
replies: 7 views: 999
RCM - Ronan 9th July 2008

Im looking for a good sounding orchestral plugin for around 500 bucks or less. Ive been looking at Vienna Special Edition,...

imnickb
replies: 10 views: 905
JH4music 9th July 2008

Can someone tell me what year, the Lexicon PCM70 was released originally? When did the different updates come and when did they...

KLP29
replies: 1 views: 719
dbbubba 9th July 2008

Hhehehehe this is so cool!jummpp YouTube - SSL Duende Pirate Version

projuice
replies: 15 views: 3,436
dannygold 9th July 2008

Want to go over to the states for 6months(more if possible)take a look in the scene some networking etc. etc. I've previously had...

masta1
replies: 17 views: 489
Jay- 9th July 2008

I tracked half a record then decided to use room mics. What is a good method to track rooms from my present tracks and which...

Sid Viscous
replies: 1 views: 638
Sid Viscous 9th July 2008

I have a client who has some cassettes recorded on one and we need to transfer to PT.. anyone have one to rent or borrow nyc...

supafuzz
replies: 0 views: 987
supafuzz 8th July 2008

I'm keen to buy the Pultec Pro however I've been told mixed things as to whether or not you can actually use it without the UAD...

Spall
replies: 3 views: 709
opposite.lock. 8th July 2008

Hi, Does anyone know where to get slider caps for a Roland SVC-350? Would prefer the glow in the dark ones heh, but any will...

arrowood101
replies: 1 views: 1,074
arrowood101 8th July 2008

Hi everyone, I have a session tonight where I will be recording violin solos for a country rock band. I have 3 room options...

BeerHunter
replies: 1 views: 1,341
Sigma 8th July 2008

Easy question here. used control24 or used soundcraft ghost? Right now all i have is pro tools digi002rack running le. not the...

OKCSTUDIOS
replies: 22 views: 1,576
Mr.HOLMES 8th July 2008

I saw some comments long ago about recording gtrs and getting great sounds. I remember someone chiming in saying that he got the...

heyman
replies: 5 views: 727
heyman 8th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search