The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I took the plunge on a 3124+ and I just tested it today. I was SO nervous when I was unpacking it that it wouldn't live up to...

dangoudie
replies: 10 views: 1,342
AllAboutTone 12th July 2008

So I have deiced to upgrade the console in my studio. Given my budget I have narrowed it down to the jh636 and 3036 I have...

FormulaReed
replies: 22 views: 14,939
Jim Williams 12th July 2008

I am looking for a place to rent these mics in hopes of finding the exact mic I want to buy. Is there anywhere in the bay area...

shadyru
replies: 3 views: 744
jmarkham 12th July 2008

Has anyone out there used both of these on a drum bus? I really like using saturation on my drum bus. I was using the Massey Tape...

illiummusic
replies: 2 views: 1,632
Ironklad Audio 12th July 2008

Can somebody with one of these racks please measure the depth for me? I can't find a spec on any of the sites showing...

drunton
replies: 2 views: 842
edanderson 12th July 2008

Where the heck can I find that keyboard sample? What unit is it from? Thanks a ton!kfhkh

Nevelicious
replies: 7 views: 11,072
rick_harrington 12th July 2008

hi all. never been a member of a forum. don't know what flaming is or bumping or any of those things so if i commit any heinous ...

noisyneil
replies: 8 views: 753
Bierce85 12th July 2008

I understand that there can be some latency issues with using a UAD card-do these latency issues present themselves regardless of...

sada10
replies: 1 views: 800
Cocobolo81 11th July 2008

i looked thru the manual and i still cant fiqure out how to record more than one sound over the other one..i know its a question...

pakkman6
replies: 2 views: 699
pakkman6 11th July 2008

Im using Cubase SX3. But my setup is pretty bizzare. Im tracking most of the drums through Api 3124's and straight to Cubase,...

Jugarnot
replies: 0 views: 613
Jugarnot 11th July 2008

I Finally got around to making digital transfers of some old, precious tape cassettes (remember those!?). I have quite a pile to...

scoring4films
replies: 3 views: 839
steelyfan 11th July 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Genesys on Tour! ...

RichTone
replies: 0 views: 892
RichTone 11th July 2008

Ive had my AD-16X for about 2 months now, and i just did my first session recording a whole band. Im speachless about the quality...

Jugarnot
replies: 0 views: 510
Jugarnot 11th July 2008

Hello everybody, I know that those mikes have already been subjects of many posts here but I'm about to buy one of these two:...

aluman
replies: 4 views: 1,973
Doc Mixwell 11th July 2008

I have a tracking session in studio A at Henson tomorrow for my own solo project. We're going to record some piano on a track and...

ocianic
replies: 2 views: 941
Mr.HOLMES 11th July 2008

I accidentally recorded a whole song in 16 bit mode instead of 24 bit mode. Is this going to make an audible difference in the...

shadewind
replies: 18 views: 1,724
Watersound 11th July 2008

Hi Slutz. Does anyone manufacture 'EQ', & 'Phase', replacement buttons for vintage 1073's ? (the White with Black writing...

Dave Reid
replies: 1 views: 1,131
Dave Reid 11th July 2008

I have a train beat that I'm having a tough time taming the accents on the snare, I want to make the hits more consistent in...

The dman
replies: 7 views: 931
sleeps 11th July 2008
replies: 1 views: 855
Dr Gris 11th July 2008

Hi, I have the chance to buy a used Lavry DA10 DAC at a good price. I currently use a USB to a Benchmark DAC1. Can some...

MontyW
replies: 1 views: 962
The Beatsmith 11th July 2008

What piece of hardware to you like the most for slamming those drum mixes?

wakestyle
replies: 22 views: 4,963
PKatis 11th July 2008

I'm looking to get some new Dynaudio BM5a's or Adam A7's for a new composing/mixing suite for my partner. I can get a pair of...

marcz
replies: 5 views: 1,228
john caldwell 11th July 2008

Just got an e-mail regarding this, any other fellow Waves SSL users try it out yet?

Noize919
replies: 2 views: 1,052
musicman4life68 11th July 2008

Hey guys, looking for some advice on a new interface. The additional outputs on the pf2626 would be nice, but which one actually...

gcouling
replies: 7 views: 9,019
Tekker 11th July 2008

diddlydoo I am looking to purchase my very first home studio, and I don’t even know where to begin. - Please recommend a...

Nilo Santos
replies: 2 views: 673
Electronique 11th July 2008

Hello! Has anyone tried the Audio Developments AD55 comp/lim? Been offered to buy one but I don´t know anything about it so...

Trulsux
replies: 0 views: 732
Trulsux 11th July 2008

I currently use a Rosetta 800 as my converters/interface via X-fire wire. My issue is I have to run the buffer settings pretty...

Gordon -10
replies: 0 views: 503
Gordon -10 11th July 2008

Man, I really hope that there are a couple of guys out there from Columbus... I'm just looking to say hi, network, chat, maybe...

BlueRadio
replies: 46 views: 13,059
elisasound 11th July 2008

I just got hold of a nice D&R dayner that will be the new centre piece of my studio (So excited!). At the moment I run a...

dobz
replies: 16 views: 1,365
dobz 11th July 2008

I just hooked up a Jensen subwoofer to my new Presonus Monitor Station. The sound of my mixes has become alot more flabby and...

CassidyGT
replies: 12 views: 1,588
Michael Maeurer 11th July 2008

For those in the belief that way too many of us are classifying ourselves as "musicians" and "engineers"...

skythemusic
replies: 2 views: 794
BIGT-1 11th July 2008

Any one tried or heard one of these? Seems that it's not out in Europe yet... Thanks, peter

lydfar
replies: 0 views: 1,219
lydfar 11th July 2008

I was wondering if anyone on the forums had any experience with these consoles. I've been told that they sound identical to the...

OBSCENE
replies: 0 views: 1,459
OBSCENE 11th July 2008

I've been looking for a new power amp for my Truth TA-1P monitors, and am having difficulties finding something in a reasonable...

rlg
replies: 14 views: 3,432
Karloff70 11th July 2008

ive looked all over and cant seem to find photograph of the rear of a daking mic pre/eq. just wondering what the in/out options...

skybluerental
replies: 3 views: 684
DrDeltaM 11th July 2008

Listening to some off the wall, thriller, best of Bee gees tofay and the harmonies on some of the songs are F-ING Amazing.. (I...

Umlaaat
replies: 3 views: 1,680
sedohr 11th July 2008

I've finally decided to subscribe to the "quality over quantity" concept for my little studio. Since I do not track...

dalley
replies: 9 views: 720
Beyersound 11th July 2008

I have a live recording (in studio) coming up. Disclaimer, I'm sorry to ask you all to do this. I only ask because A. I...

JonathanJ
replies: 5 views: 707
JonathanJ 11th July 2008

Where does the X-rack rank as a summing mixer?

Magnum29465
replies: 8 views: 627
TonyBelmont 11th July 2008

How does one put a Waves REn compressor on "program dependent mode"?? what does program dependent mode mean?? can...

hectc7
replies: 1 views: 580
Cocobolo81 11th July 2008

How's it going guys! I have a Motif PLG-150 Card and I want to know if it is compatiable with the Classic Motif. Thanks in...

AnAverageJoe
replies: 0 views: 639
AnAverageJoe 11th July 2008

I've tried a few of the cheaper tube pre's - peavey vmp-2, a digitech vtp-1, and the aphex 207. All of these exhibit the same...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 1,839
Jake Dempsey 11th July 2008

I am going to record a band and I spoke to the drummer about his setup. He's got 5 Toms (4 of which are triggered, the highest...

hduncan
replies: 4 views: 761
amishsixstringe 11th July 2008

Is it possible to use 2 003 units on one pc with Pro tools LE 7.3?

20000wattRSL
replies: 6 views: 973
soundrick 11th July 2008

Hi. I ve been using the uad plugs for a while with my PTLE. I like the way they sound, I dont like the huge amount of latency...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 5 views: 775
Beyersound 11th July 2008

Hi, I've just bought some new gear and have some more I'm about to order. Can anyone give me any advice or tips whether you think...

Wozz
replies: 0 views: 803
Wozz 11th July 2008

mainly because of computer limitations (Mac G4) i'm trying to find where i might be able to purchase the software for Pro Tools...

claycurio
replies: 1 views: 632
pressurepoint 11th July 2008

are there any occasions when you might use a tight hypercard, or even a shotgun mic in the studio? would this help isolate...

jnorman
replies: 24 views: 15,443
AnthonyRochester 11th July 2008

I'm not super experienced with the pitch shift plugs out there. I'm looking for something that can emulate a tape machine slowing...

telejustin
replies: 7 views: 1,038
bassman 11th July 2008

Just curious what different applications of the sputnik have ya'll done? I have had great success using with vocals and guitar. ...

saxophonepraise
replies: 3 views: 919
dick swifter 11th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search