The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Were do I find a Digidesign SampleCell II+ PCI for Mac? Besides Ebay and the Digi DUC forum. I'm having a hard time finding...

ProTools4
replies: 8 views: 1,427
Michael Maeurer 15th July 2008

I need a midi keyboard and I was wondering if it is worth having an 88 key midi keyboard on top of the desk. I will be...

bchamorro
replies: 13 views: 3,475
Protools Guy 15th July 2008

Today I wanted to record some vocals so I: - turned on the mic (for about half an hour before singing) - started to record and...

zeljkom
replies: 16 views: 1,417
zeljkom 15th July 2008

What would be your favorite setup for a Metal Drum kit with a maximum of 8 inputs. Feel Free to use less!

hduncan
replies: 30 views: 2,486
fooman 15th July 2008

Hi, I have basically spend hours doing the mix for this song. What I hear from my Studio monitor MSP5 (YAMAHA) is ok .about 80%...

quange
replies: 3 views: 944
zeljkom 15th July 2008

hey.. so I'm kind of REALLY worried. I've been working this horrible gig that has me tracking for 17 hours a day with very...

Graham Tobias
replies: 12 views: 856
Jack Ruston 15th July 2008

hi fellas, has anybody used or heard the analog dither cd from dave hill???

kingsize 13
replies: 3 views: 807
Jack Ruston 15th July 2008

Looking for a pair of eqs in front of my LA3As for guitar duty... going for a very modern, punchy, defined sound- think Neal...

ryangeller
replies: 16 views: 3,888
dlmorley 15th July 2008

Hey there! i have a little question: i've already done some research into headphones for mixing purposes and have finally...

nick-the-sax
replies: 9 views: 1,533
vaka 15th July 2008

Quick question. You have a band you want to track for a demo. They cannot play to a click at all. Would you just create a new...

smashbrand
replies: 4 views: 625
smashbrand 15th July 2008

I dont know which to buy!!!!!!!! i only need 2 class a pres via a high quality firewire converter as i only have a macbook pro....

R08
replies: 0 views: 1,437
R08 15th July 2008

I have been watching the charles dye milar and he talks about having 4 tracks just for kick drum and one is a...

hectc7
replies: 2 views: 780
hectc7 15th July 2008

SoundReplacer is the primary tool I use for triggering drums... I've been using it for years with excellent results... Just...

Rain City Audio
replies: 0 views: 527
Rain City Audio 15th July 2008

I am using a soundcraft series two 32x8 desk in my studio as my main board. I'm mixing OTB, using Cubase as a tape machine...

king of sweden
replies: 6 views: 734
king of sweden 15th July 2008

Soooo, I'm going to be upgrading some of my equipment soon, I'm getting my hands on a M-Audio Sputnik Tube Mic this week (I've...

Rooster21
replies: 4 views: 1,899
Rooster21 15th July 2008

how do you guys do it best? what about a honky sound too? what about trying to get a useable piano sound say replacing a spot...

deckerluke
replies: 13 views: 1,451
1954U1 15th July 2008

YouTube - Physical - Nine Inch Nails The low thick palm muted powerchords that come in at about 23 seconds. I have always liked...

smashbrand
replies: 4 views: 1,652
Shiny Turd 15th July 2008

I understand how to slice audio in Cubase, for one track. But what if I have recorded something with multiple tracks and want...

Sword in Hand
replies: 8 views: 958
BlueSprocket 15th July 2008

I just got a good deal on both these units ($100 for the RNC, $200 for the dbx) and was hoping they will cover all my compression...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 1,496
AnthonyRochester 15th July 2008

What a great track..the banjo is killer and the Marc Ribot guitar...sublime.

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 543
vodka gimli 15th July 2008

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what brand and models are the 2 following mics. I think they were used by Menoc to record...

Pringles
replies: 3 views: 833
Noize919 15th July 2008

this might be kind of a shot in the dark, but here goes: i'm planning on relocating to southern california within the next...

criticaldistance
replies: 1 views: 1,262
criticaldistance 15th July 2008

I had the privilege of assisting a pretty big pop mixer who was mixing a pop artist. I was amazed to find out the vocal mic used...

BigJunk
replies: 3 views: 1,048
absrec 15th July 2008

** UPDATED attachment 07/13/2008 ** Good evening slutz! I've been working on a production that's supposed to sound like early...

rockrev
replies: 19 views: 2,531
rockrev 15th July 2008

Hi everybody. I have been a member of this forum for maybe a year and learned LOTS here, and besides learning much, it was...

Heiko
replies: 14 views: 1,014
yumdrum 15th July 2008

I've got some various cabs/speakers and also a fender hot rod deluxe and an epiphone valve jr head to push the sound. What pedals...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 1,121
velvetgeorge 15th July 2008

Hi, After installing the Minimoog V today (from ARturia), and using the syncrosoft key supplied in the box - I've got some...

merveilleux
replies: 4 views: 708
Carlos Boll 15th July 2008

soo I know someone that will hook me up with an MPC1000 for $250 if I fix his computer. I was thinkin of getting an MPD32 but...

PriceWrite
replies: 2 views: 1,760
PriceWrite 15th July 2008
replies: 0 views: 857
bchamorro 15th July 2008

What should i choose ? american or germen ? what do you recommend ? also any diffarance between the TAMURA or CINEMAG...

Daystar
replies: 11 views: 1,959
Daystar 14th July 2008

Specifically on Drums- Anyone not like to close mic anything and just use OHs/Rooms for even hard rock songs?

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 927
Dean Roddey 14th July 2008

Hi all, I was really impressed by the headphones available for the quick sessions on AES 2008, Amsterdam NL. Most of the stands...

trompetfreak
replies: 2 views: 673
trompetfreak 14th July 2008

Hi There! I've read in many places how the NS10m's are the best monitors for mixing (not tracking). On the other hand, I look at...

nagualito
replies: 5 views: 808
thewolfman 14th July 2008

If so, please PM me. I have a favor to ask. Thanks. peachh

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 0 views: 1,173
Deleted bd1be4f 14th July 2008

Hello, I am currently running pro tools LE through a Digi003 into my macbook pro. I successfully recorded an EP with this system...

analogboy
replies: 3 views: 807
analogboy 14th July 2008

Folks, Whats the role of capsule and a tube in a tube microphone? Which one is more important for imparting sonic quality?

abhibad
replies: 4 views: 619
Karloff70 14th July 2008

Voltage is not very stable at my place so I've been thinking about getting a voltage regulator. Will plugging in a power...

bchamorro
replies: 0 views: 1,691
bchamorro 14th July 2008

This is my first post, although I've been reading these forums for quite a while now. Thanks to everyone for sharing their...

soundinista
replies: 13 views: 2,611
soundinista 14th July 2008

Okay, I just received my symphony system today and downloaded the latest drivers for install. I am running Leopard 10.5.2 on...

yumdrum
replies: 14 views: 1,011
matskull 14th July 2008

I was thinking the other day about what the signal 'journey' used to be when recording with a console and tape: Tracking: ...

moops
replies: 3 views: 816
moops 14th July 2008

Hi, I just got a lavry blue(used one)...i thought it had spdif ports, which i don't see..how do i connect it to my mbox-2...so...

abhibad
replies: 4 views: 880
abhibad 14th July 2008

Im looking for a pair of SDC overheads with a tight cardioid pattern. I own the mxl 603s but they are almost omni and have a huge...

PaRaNoId
replies: 2 views: 1,004
tINY 14th July 2008

I need to contact of a local guy in LA who builds custom FX pedal boards.

Tetness
replies: 2 views: 1,240
Tetness 14th July 2008

About to start our next record in a few months. Was debating some EQ or some compression for tracking, but that can all be...

Matt Grondin
replies: 0 views: 470
Matt Grondin 14th July 2008

Have any of you ever had a ML file get corrupted/suffer data loss? Not as it was getting made - one that's been on your drive...

Bryce
replies: 2 views: 423
Bryce 14th July 2008

I am looking for a very realistic sounding software synthesizer in regards to piano, strings, and orchestral instruments in...

jmorales
replies: 1 views: 1,047
ark 14th July 2008

My Korg A1 battery went dead and I lost all the presets. I don't have the card needed to reload them and I'm hoping someone can...

Blue Yodel
replies: 1 views: 1,063
joeq 14th July 2008

So I've got a 4 channel pre with scratchy sounding pots. The volume pot on my Command 8 is scratchy on the right speaker. One...

Kris
replies: 15 views: 3,605
rufus13 14th July 2008

What gear over the years that was probably at one point of significance did you give/throw away? Most gear that I get rid of I...

Tibbon
replies: 41 views: 4,721
Jay- 14th July 2008

Hi all What do you think the main criteria would be in choosing a studio for a production. 1.Ambiance 2.Gear 3.Room...

Spook
replies: 10 views: 859
DQA123 14th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search