The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I bought an MD421 on Ebay that needed some work. I found a local guy to take a look at it and he seemed to fix it but I just put...

kobuk
replies: 1 views: 752
John Willett 16th July 2008

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, and just for curiosity: Does anyone know some notorious recording in wich the API...

shesmovedon
replies: 18 views: 4,220
stevetgn 16th July 2008

I was trying to figure out the key to a song today and right now the keyboard that I usually use for these sorts of things isn't...

bcgood
replies: 0 views: 862
bcgood 16th July 2008

All good now. Had grounding issues kfhkh

Parabola
replies: 0 views: 558
Parabola 16th July 2008

Does anyone ride the preamp while recording? Like if the verse is softer boost it then another takes do the chorus and back it...

Stevedresser83
replies: 3 views: 954
Full Clip Audio 16th July 2008

Hello, I'm cleaning out my storage space and I have about 30 reels of used two inch tape. The age varries from about 7-15...

Rednose
replies: 4 views: 785
Rednose 16th July 2008

Hey guys silly question that I should know the answer to but don't... I have the a2d and the "really nice leveling...

Stevedresser83
replies: 12 views: 1,075
u b k 16th July 2008

Hey Slutz! I am in school for Audio Production(boooo hissss) and was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. I've got...

bigwig1987
replies: 12 views: 3,434
strewnshank 16th July 2008

Pearl Chad Smith Signature Snare - eBay (item 260262601284 end time Jul-16-08 21:05:28 PDT) totally worth it. good thing there...

BLueROom
replies: 2 views: 1,119
artbeat77 16th July 2008

I know the Sound Room is a reputable source, but I also remember seeing something on here about a guy who sells "even...

popvulture
replies: 1 views: 670
PheelTheMusic 16th July 2008

I'm interested in picking up the Waves API (native/Logic 8) & was wondering if one of you Waves "old timers" could...

Toad
replies: 17 views: 1,204
jbsg02 16th July 2008

Any thoughts Ideas? Anyone tried the Pulsar II? What ya'll think?

saxophonepraise
replies: 4 views: 2,285
bee 16th July 2008

hey guys, so i picked up an hd core card (PCI) and my computer has 3 PCI slots, so I figured i'd be good to go. i understood the...

ecsound
replies: 3 views: 761
ecsound 16th July 2008

In rock/metal stuff- what would the neutral/transparent preamps (like a DAV BG-1) be used on most commonly? Which parts of a drum...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 1,427
Audio Hombre 16th July 2008

I've got this old 60's amp that came with a vintage mellosonic stage organ I got off of craigslist. I use it to play guitar and...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 652
tINY 15th July 2008

what is the definition of "tie lines"? what schould I lable as tie line on my patch bay? kfhkh

musicmixer04
replies: 5 views: 9,935
musicmixer04 15th July 2008

I was wondering what you guys would recommend for you best all purpose soft synth. I will have specific use for it, simply to...

jmorales
replies: 25 views: 2,207
rhythminmind 15th July 2008

Hi, Im looking for some sort of analogic device that will give some volume control. It would accept a line level signal and let...

Digamma
replies: 1 views: 1,376
Barish 15th July 2008

Hello. I´ve had my mind set on getting the AKG C414B (XLS) for a while and now I´m thinking about going for it. I think...

Anselmo
replies: 20 views: 1,826
Greg Curtis 15th July 2008

I included a similar message in one of my bumps and even though I got over a hundred views no one responded. And I truly believe...

FreshSkweez
replies: 7 views: 816
Unclenny 15th July 2008

I've done some searching on here about the Soundcraft TS-12 but I was wanting to get some more recent opinions about this console...

John D
replies: 5 views: 757
Dimes 15th July 2008

Hello, Okay, first of all he's a great great singer and all the equipment he and his producer(s) use(s) are top notch. What...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 46 views: 5,639
Killahurts 15th July 2008

Was listening to one of my favorite sounding CDs - Bryan Ferry Boys and Girls 1985. No matter what I do, I simply cannot get the...

CassidyGT
replies: 6 views: 944
themaidsroom 15th July 2008

I'm currently building a one-room studio and I need some isolation headphones to monitor while playing the instruments. Whats...

bchamorro
replies: 33 views: 2,535
chasman 15th July 2008

Recently got the Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings album. I've been following the Daptone label with some interest for a while...

isa215
replies: 15 views: 12,509
skythemusic 15th July 2008

Hi ! I' think to buy a chandler mini mixer and would know if it's possible to put some insert points on every channel .. somes...

ruff
replies: 7 views: 1,127
ruff 15th July 2008

will there be any benefit to the mix if the mix is passed from daw back to daw through good preamps (tube or solid state) and...

amit monga
replies: 7 views: 895
theblotted 15th July 2008

Holy Crap, I could really have fun beating my drummer's high-hats with a sledge hammer for an hour! How in the heck do you...

AnalogBrain
replies: 31 views: 2,966
dudekai 15th July 2008

I'm trouble shooting a PTLE system tomorrow, and assume all I'll have to do is flash the pram, based on the symptoms he's giving...

Thebassist
replies: 2 views: 630
Thebassist 15th July 2008

How do you guys feel about the dark, muddy over warm sound that has crept ontosome records as of late? Are some people over doing...

The dman
replies: 2 views: 818
steelyfan 15th July 2008

If so, what's your opinion? And who would you use over there for hiphop/soul? Thanks. Josh

JGILL
replies: 2 views: 627
henryrobinett 15th July 2008

I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770s that I use for tracking and getting a second listen on mixes, and I have to say... I think...

popvulture
replies: 15 views: 2,125
Halfmoon 15th July 2008

I'm getting ready to make my first outboard EQ purchase. Looking for a bit of insight into what some of the various models offer....

pootkao
replies: 20 views: 1,704
muziqfreek 15th July 2008

hey guys, looking for an OG red3 schematic. have one w. trannies that needs some work & a schematic would def....

alschnier
replies: 3 views: 1,767
audioboy6 15th July 2008

Lets say I have a keyboard that has unbalanced outputs. Should I use two DIs to connect it to a mixer for recording? The input...

bchamorro
replies: 1 views: 2,357
steelyfan 15th July 2008

anybody tried putting an i5 on the inside of a kick drum? is the extended low end response on the mic a good thing for this...

lrieves
replies: 5 views: 3,000
steelyfan 15th July 2008

First of all, I'm in my early 20s and recording is a hobby to me. I've always been aware of the loudness wars, ever since I...

danbronson
replies: 7 views: 908
danbronson 15th July 2008

Hi - this may be a weird discussion, but I am curious. For those who have lived both in the US and Europe (mostly Germany), how...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 1,179
tazman 15th July 2008

Just found this interview from 1999. I'm really getting into his production recently. A great read for all the producers out...

goldenlotus
replies: 9 views: 1,859
ITJ 15th July 2008

Were do I find a Digidesign SampleCell II+ PCI for Mac? Besides Ebay and the Digi DUC forum. I'm having a hard time finding...

ProTools4
replies: 8 views: 1,425
Michael Maeurer 15th July 2008

I need a midi keyboard and I was wondering if it is worth having an 88 key midi keyboard on top of the desk. I will be...

bchamorro
replies: 13 views: 3,475
Protools Guy 15th July 2008

Today I wanted to record some vocals so I: - turned on the mic (for about half an hour before singing) - started to record and...

zeljkom
replies: 16 views: 1,417
zeljkom 15th July 2008

What would be your favorite setup for a Metal Drum kit with a maximum of 8 inputs. Feel Free to use less!

hduncan
replies: 30 views: 2,486
fooman 15th July 2008

Hi, I have basically spend hours doing the mix for this song. What I hear from my Studio monitor MSP5 (YAMAHA) is ok .about 80%...

quange
replies: 3 views: 944
zeljkom 15th July 2008

hey.. so I'm kind of REALLY worried. I've been working this horrible gig that has me tracking for 17 hours a day with very...

Graham Tobias
replies: 12 views: 854
Jack Ruston 15th July 2008

hi fellas, has anybody used or heard the analog dither cd from dave hill???

kingsize 13
replies: 3 views: 807
Jack Ruston 15th July 2008

Looking for a pair of eqs in front of my LA3As for guitar duty... going for a very modern, punchy, defined sound- think Neal...

ryangeller
replies: 16 views: 3,887
dlmorley 15th July 2008

Hey there! i have a little question: i've already done some research into headphones for mixing purposes and have finally...

nick-the-sax
replies: 9 views: 1,532
vaka 15th July 2008

Quick question. You have a band you want to track for a demo. They cannot play to a click at all. Would you just create a new...

smashbrand
replies: 4 views: 625
smashbrand 15th July 2008

I dont know which to buy!!!!!!!! i only need 2 class a pres via a high quality firewire converter as i only have a macbook pro....

R08
replies: 0 views: 1,437
R08 15th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search