The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, it's been a while since I used a 003 Rack, so I don't really remember. I am getting my son an LE System. He's really a...

barryjohns
replies: 10 views: 761
gearaddict 17th July 2008

Where did you get your rack/ table top? Looking for something w/ 4 bays of 14 ru; where I can but my amp heads on...

ryangeller
replies: 6 views: 899
Deleted bd1be4f 17th July 2008

Hi to all you slutz. Can anyone out there please tell me what mic Bob Dylan is using, vocals, during the 1975 Rolling Thunder...

Double Shuffle
replies: 0 views: 2,626
Double Shuffle 17th July 2008

I've heard the peluso Vtb vs. Sony shootout. I still like them with a colored pre like a great river or neve. Give me some info...

youngmain
replies: 8 views: 985
ssl_ambition 17th July 2008

I need to get a string plug for around 500 or so. I was looking at Vienna Special Edition, Philharmonik and Quantum Leap Gold....

imnickb
replies: 2 views: 709
imnickb 17th July 2008

How do headphone mixes work? I want to tack a jam session with my band and I want to setup monitor headphone mixes for...

bchamorro
replies: 16 views: 2,054
danbronson 17th July 2008

Why are people so anal about tape width? All the classics like the beatles or fleetwood mac, if you learn about what they did,...

sleestack
replies: 25 views: 1,515
jchadstopherhuez 17th July 2008

Is this possible in LA? Need it to cross-reference mine cuz sensors along the way freeze when it gets to full speed Rew/FF. But...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 590
dbbubba 17th July 2008

What dual keyboard/synth rig would you have? What single keyboard/synth rig would you have? No vintage stuff.

bchamorro
replies: 16 views: 8,112
philosi 17th July 2008

Loving it on my MacBook, although the two months I waited before I could use my MBox kinda sucked mezed Is HD running fairly...

Matt Grondin
replies: 5 views: 758
Matt Grondin 17th July 2008

I'm really itching to get some high quality studio monitors and these two are the most interesting to me. I've heard from several...

cloud10
replies: 4 views: 2,144
zeljkom 17th July 2008

Hello, is anybody familiar with this converters? I am looking for an upgrade to the converters in my RME FF800. Would the Lake...

buzzjoe
replies: 3 views: 2,609
buzzjoe 17th July 2008

Could just be my house, could be my setup, could be the tubes, could be the nature of the beast, could be anything, but I'm...

johnnybregar
replies: 17 views: 2,414
johnnybregar 17th July 2008

Hi Guys! I am looking for the best quality Stereo attenuator! Something that will preserve my 2 bus sound... I need one in...

AMIEL
replies: 7 views: 1,468
Jack Ruston 17th July 2008

I posted a question a month ago about how to place the mic for attack but not I'm curious what head would give me a better...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,079
imnickb 17th July 2008

I have a 5 tom set up 3 rack 2 floor. The tom sizes are 10,12,14,16,18. They will not be used all together it will either be 10,...

Nu-tra
replies: 4 views: 728
Nu-tra 17th July 2008

Requesting advice / suggestions on how to get bass tracks to be more 'elastic' / spongy? Bass visually to me has an upfront...

swankdoc
replies: 21 views: 2,054
underworld 17th July 2008

Have any of you guys that do room designs, and gear designs looked at the CATIA software yet? I'm wondering if in the future, we...

sahiaman
replies: 3 views: 1,043
underworld 17th July 2008

I had this board for about 2 weeks now, it's an Allen&Heath System 8, oldye from the eighties and prior to my ownership the...

rekloos
replies: 15 views: 2,210
rekloos 17th July 2008

I just bought a pair of Grado headphones, and I'm trying to find something to use as a case for them when I go on the road and...

pbell
replies: 1 views: 724
Phil Cibley 17th July 2008

I have not used the side chain on my 2500 at all. I love it and was thinking on testing out the side chain aswell. My question...

perx
replies: 3 views: 1,360
Mr. Z 17th July 2008

I'm a huge fan of The Band so when I found out this was coming on I had to watch it. Anyway, I saw some pretty interesting...

Quint
replies: 10 views: 2,037
scott petito 17th July 2008

(Moderators, please move this if it's in the wrong forum..) hey LA slutz, need a bit of help here. i'm making the big move...

theblotted
replies: 131 views: 7,950
turnstile 17th July 2008

I am going down the DIY path with Seventh Circle Audio's Preamps. At first I was thinking about just loading up the entire thing...

hduncan
replies: 12 views: 1,477
The dman 16th July 2008

I recently bought a used Frontier designs Tango 24 as an 8 channel ADAT converter for my 002. It will sync from the 002, but...

Kris75
replies: 8 views: 1,242
Kris75 16th July 2008

SCENARIO: I don't have a board. I do have a Firepod. I want to get a nicer preamp (probably chameleon labs 7602). QUESTION: If...

Elvis
replies: 6 views: 637
andsonic 16th July 2008

So while reading through the slutz tips section I found on and got excited. I have a VERY noisy Marshall JMP-1 which I really...

smashbrand
replies: 12 views: 3,478
Sigma 16th July 2008

I have a DBX 160 VU that needs some work. Its crackling and making noise in general. I don't think its the connections, I just...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 536
Rednose 16th July 2008

Just curious if anywhere sells the Cranesong Phoenix plugin suite at a discount anywhere. Everywhere I've seen, sells it for...

macrae11
replies: 1 views: 736
Sui_City 16th July 2008

Here's an interesting "problem".. We're building a control room and budgeted for an ATB32 to throw in there once...

Jussi Kulomaa
replies: 3 views: 1,675
Jussi Kulomaa 16th July 2008

Hi friends I'd like to Buy a Cranesong HEDD 192 , My setup is really easy...1 PC with a lynx L22...everything ITB using Cubase...

hawaii82
replies: 8 views: 1,266
hawaii82 16th July 2008

I am about to order some SCA preamps, I just wanted to know which preamps seem best suited for which type of application from...

hduncan
replies: 7 views: 1,780
Flying_Dutchman 16th July 2008

Hi, this question is for experienced Tascam DM-24 users: I am trying to figure out a way to have 24 inputs (preferably ADAT or...

naethoven
replies: 12 views: 1,569
naethoven 16th July 2008

So I have a client who did these recordings for an artist in the area. They sound really great considering there on ADAT which...

floydisbest
replies: 2 views: 583
floydisbest 16th July 2008

It looks like I might be getting hired to record/produce my first record for someone else. I have produced several of my own...

John_McEnroe
replies: 22 views: 1,148
kafka 16th July 2008

Recently when ive been recording in sessions ive been experiencing a lot of lag in pro tools hd. Sometimes when i try to record...

knifetheglitter
replies: 0 views: 914
knifetheglitter 16th July 2008

any opinions on these? i searched but didn't get much on the whole pack, just the odd opus mic.curious to hear from someone who...

Audio Hombre
replies: 1 views: 899
Audio Hombre 16th July 2008

I don't use it very often and wanted to start a thread on just the UAD-1 Fairchild. What do you like using it on and why? Can...

camerondye
replies: 14 views: 3,254
baikonour 16th July 2008

Ok So I mix ITB and have my outboard Gear on my lynx 16. The thing is I also have synth and drum machines (Virus, tr 909, tr 808,...

mdjice
replies: 2 views: 667
mdjice 16th July 2008

So our Lexi 224 is dead (again) and it seems that it can't be repaired. (it is a 224, not the XL). What are some of the...

jarbar
replies: 8 views: 1,725
jarbar 16th July 2008

Does anyone have some sound samples of the LeWilson 247 mic? I'm really interested in this mic... What kind of applications does...

Pfraser
replies: 0 views: 943
Pfraser 16th July 2008

Anybody tried it? Is the Alpha Link Mixpander Combination stable enough? Thanks

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 1,048

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we get some focus around here guys? These threads are getting pretty LAZY......Have you never...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 18 views: 1,110
warhead 16th July 2008

Does anyone use any of the stock plugins that come with Cubase 4? There are 66 of them now and many of the old ones have been...

danbronson
replies: 1 views: 697

Basically, I'm getting annoyed with tilting and reaching behind my rack to change mic pres. Who makes a good quality XLR input...

Sword in Hand
replies: 4 views: 947
Marlowe 16th July 2008

I'll nominate Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" album as my favorite so far. Bonus points given to Eno, if not the band....

vodka gimli
replies: 2 views: 774
vodka gimli 16th July 2008

They're triggering from the Ensoniq ASR10, but what unit is he using to mash? It looks like the knobs are inset and you grab...

boboroshi
replies: 8 views: 1,248
boboroshi 16th July 2008

Hey dudes, I'm having problems connecting my KeyStudio49 to ProTools. I tried setting up an HUI device, where it gets it's...

bigwig1987
replies: 0 views: 620
bigwig1987 16th July 2008

Mike Clark, Paul Jackson and Donald Harrison are playing in San Diego tonight. They flew in Monday to San Diego. Tuesday they...

Kronos147
replies: 2 views: 663
macc 16th July 2008

Hi, (first post :-) ) I just left a recording studio running some protools set up. We ran out of money after 2 days and so we...

luddite
replies: 36 views: 4,983
luddite 16th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search