The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, I've been away from the recording world for quite some time and have just moved & dedicated a room for a home...

OK GO
replies: 5 views: 927
OK GO 30th August 2008

PRESS RELEASE For immediate release Elements of Mixing founders Ryan West and Bassy Bob partner with Legacy Recording for Sept....

bassybob
replies: 1 views: 600
111 Ent. 30th August 2008

I was just curious what you guys would suggest in doing production-wise for a more modern sound. It seems to me that all the...

i51423
replies: 107 views: 16,160
muscanto 30th August 2008

I have logic studio that I run on an imac using the apogee duet interface. I was wondering if I could use the universal audio...

floater138
replies: 1 views: 1,081
stevelindsay 30th August 2008

Hi All, I am setting up my preferences for my Logic Pro Studio, and all is going well, but I am not sure what to set the...

phaedrus
replies: 5 views: 5,272
YUGA 30th August 2008

Dear Gentlemen and fellow slutz, i would like to know your opinions on the those two units mentioned, what is the sonic...

MarkS
replies: 10 views: 2,187
IntenseJim 30th August 2008

Hi slutz, it was horrible not being able to get on the forum for a couple of days. I'm in the mist of purchasing a daw and...

KMP
replies: 6 views: 795
KMP 30th August 2008

I'm a long time Protools user looking to convert to nuendo and i was wondering if someone could give me a run down of the list of...

tracktension
replies: 4 views: 823
driskel 30th August 2008

I own an mbox and I was considering buying an api a2d to use as a mic pre/ad into the spdif of the mbox....My main concern is...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 6 views: 2,011
Ol' Betsey 29th August 2008

Various threads and posts were erased during the forum's downtime. I can't find Metallica's New Song thread. I'm still wondering...

Oroz
replies: 2 views: 916
virtualsamana 29th August 2008

I am thinking about buying one of these. I know they are great on kick, guitar cab, bass gtr, even voice. However, I keep...

fuzzface777
replies: 21 views: 13,118
monkeyxx 29th August 2008

Im gonna be recording some YouTube (and other online video sites) videos for a solo acoustic artist tomorrow and I was wondering...

imloggedin
replies: 2 views: 812
travisbrown 29th August 2008

I know a lot of people talk about how versatile the Great River is and I wanted to do some files and post them for people to...

camerondye
replies: 0 views: 1,020
camerondye 29th August 2008

Hi all, So here is my situation. Our band has recorded the drums and bass tracks for our next album at a remote studio using 2...

phaedrus
replies: 0 views: 605
phaedrus 29th August 2008

I have a Yamaha KX8 MIDI/USB Keyboard which has a MIDI Out and a MIDI Thru jack... Does the thru jack mean that I can send MIDI...

hduncan
replies: 7 views: 2,291
TylerLH 29th August 2008

Regular $299. On sale for $1.99! Someone grab these! Musician's Friend - Stupid Deal Of The Day!

Colorblind
replies: 9 views: 1,830
virtualsamana 29th August 2008

If I put the mirror on thw wall and look at it from my listening position.And if I can see any cone of the speaker,thats a...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 433
Ethan Winer 29th August 2008

So i want to get my record player to run into my mixer, but don't want to take up two inputs, can I just get a L and R RCA...

steelyfan
replies: 9 views: 778
steelyfan 29th August 2008

I have a weight problem... I sit all day and some nights and just do recording, mixing, gearslutting. I would like to start a...

gurubuzz
replies: 64 views: 3,617
rjd2 29th August 2008

Getting somewhat close to pulling the trigger on one of these systems... it sounds like they don't come with ANY cabling right? ...

sjwaud
replies: 3 views: 1,388
SRS 29th August 2008

Hi pals, I Try to find some reverb /delay plugs and especially settings (and right plugs combinations) to find this special Fx...

trevorjoe
replies: 3 views: 870
Karl J 29th August 2008

Hey all, The tail of my tape where I printed my reference tones got eaten up. So when it comes time to mix can I just align...

AnalogBrain
replies: 1 views: 966
numrologst 29th August 2008

The previous thread on Dave Sardy got me to thinking. And, truth is, I've wanted to post something like this for a while now. ...

dtucker
replies: 77 views: 14,490
colinmiller 29th August 2008

I'm looking to get a pre with a line input for a keyboard, solid state preferably. I took a look at the Buzz Audio Elixer and I...

Lucin Niega
replies: 32 views: 2,910
IntenseJim 29th August 2008

Hey guys , well after narrowing down options i like you to help me build the final list of equipment im about to purchase. this...

EchoLabs
replies: 26 views: 1,651
Bassmankr 29th August 2008

Anyone know of a place to rent pro audio gear in the Toronto area? I need to get m\y hands on some extra converters and a 16x2...

adoucette
replies: 2 views: 874
rghose 29th August 2008

im a newbie at this recording thing.i thought reamping was recording maybe a guitar di,and going back and using a virtual amp...

jourdan11
replies: 7 views: 11,747
andychamp 29th August 2008

I guess I need to just spend a little more time reading manuals & such, but I have to admit... I have a hard time grasping...

JChance
replies: 4 views: 627
TQP 29th August 2008

I think about getting the DUY Dad Tape Simulation as they just announced realising it in native formats (AU, RTAS, VST,...

mobilemozart
replies: 5 views: 10,229
doorknocker 29th August 2008

Aloha, I'm looking at very simple recordings for solo acoustic guitar with some vocals. The Apogee Rosetta 200/ MBox 2 w/...

alohachris
replies: 5 views: 1,746
ssprod19 29th August 2008

So... Of course there's the 192i/o & the Lynx Aurora Is there anyone out there doing a quaity preamp/a/d combo that...

craigsbrain
replies: 0 views: 494
craigsbrain 29th August 2008

I'm looking for a monster upright bass player in the LA area. I already tracked a records worth of songs with an A-list bass...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 16 views: 898
taipeiundergrnd 29th August 2008

Hey guys...something that has been on my mind for a while. Someone hires you to mix their music. You do this to the best of...

nickynicknick
replies: 162 views: 8,881
doorknocker 29th August 2008

Just got in from a gig that was in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami..It is 3:15 a.m. Eastern time. Everyone knows that James is a Florida...

kenny_popper
replies: 3 views: 852
James Lugo 29th August 2008

Anyone know of a good room to rent on a budget for mixing? Ideal would be something with a nice console. Automation would be...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 700
lildrummerboy70 29th August 2008

I just set up my jh24 at +9 using 3M 996. I am having to put the pad in on my 500 series pres and other preamps that have no...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 921
Quint 29th August 2008

A little background: As a child I usually felt like the voice ruined a song. I tended to listen to electronica and dance music...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 4,421
Saudade 29th August 2008

Hi, I run Logi 7.2 through a metric halo2882. I have a tascam tmd24 digital crappy desk and I would like to mix with faders...I...

lebouche
replies: 4 views: 983
numrologst 29th August 2008

I bought a PreSonus Eureka with the integrated digital output option about a year ago and I have had several problems with it...

jetplane666666
replies: 11 views: 1,801
KingDiamond 29th August 2008

I just wanna thank yall for taking the time to answer many many dumb questions.I know their very noobish but I have so much to...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 446
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have a rca cable running near power cords.Im assuming rca are probable bad about RF and their is no such thing as a balanced...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 673
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have some cables that are maybe say 6ft long and only run 2-3 ft so I have been coiling them and zip tying them in the coil...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 2,141
larrykane 29th August 2008

Hi, Thinking of buying a mic pre direct from Systek in the U.S. through their website. The cost @ $ 1000. Never done this...

josha
replies: 44 views: 2,260
[email protected] 29th August 2008

The last responses were so helpful, I'm tapping the collective brain again to find suggestions for a great keyboard player in the...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 0 views: 556
taipeiundergrnd 29th August 2008

Hey there,I'm new to posting a thread, but wanted to know peoples thoughts about the buzz audio parametric eq with the output...

BigBoy
replies: 0 views: 778
BigBoy 28th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 694
Sean Sullivan 28th August 2008

Hello people! Just bougt a wonderful house that I love to death. However, there are signs of moist on the walls and floors....

Frequency
replies: 18 views: 4,224
dbbubba 28th August 2008

I have imported some commercial tracks into my session in order to emulate and learn some production skills. Right now, in...

Heartfelt
replies: 14 views: 1,005
Heartfelt 28th August 2008

How many of you record dry and then reamp into analogue effects pedals at mix down? Not just guitars but anything. Also what if...

sctt_stone
replies: 28 views: 2,289
XJR 28th August 2008

Artist: Rolling Stones Song: Almost hear you sigh LP: Steel Wheels Year: 1989 1. Vocal chain 2. Drum recording technique 3....

deadhorses
replies: 12 views: 1,505
carlheinz 28th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search