The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm hoping someone will have asked this question before and found an answer to it! If an analogue signal is input into the HHB...

Nobilmente
replies: 2 views: 1,343
Nobilmente 26th July 2008

Just bout Sync I/O, and trying syncronize MPC 2000XL(Have SMPTE chip installed) with Pro Tools using SMPE. Two hours and no...

Petrusha
replies: 0 views: 966
Petrusha 26th July 2008

Went on a buying spree....

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 1,684
James Lugo 26th July 2008

i was wondering if someone could explain to me what a patchbay actually is??!! i know, a bit of a silly question, but i'm a...

nick-the-sax
replies: 10 views: 846
Raw-Tracks 26th July 2008

Hey Michael, You've posted that you use the Massivo for your master EQ, and prefer using a one broad stroke of master EQ than...

audiomichael
replies: 1 views: 1,590
mwagener 26th July 2008

Hi guys, Have started using BFD2 hooked up to V Drums (TD-6) and Cubase 4 for demo recordings. Looking for someone who is a...

Mr.T
replies: 0 views: 146
Mr.T 26th July 2008

Does anyone know the specific vocal effects used by the Breeders in the song "Cannonball?" I have searched the...

Bridgett
replies: 2 views: 1,388
joelpatterson 26th July 2008

Hi Slutz, I have searched the Internet and was today in the Berlin AGB Library one of the biggest in Europe.....and I searched...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 20 views: 995
MonoBrow 26th July 2008

A dude in a band that i just met got P.T. M-Powered from musicians friend and didnt read the specs.he said the site said it would...

tracktension
replies: 2 views: 535
barryjohns 26th July 2008

One of my AKG C414B-XLS microphones is about 6-7 dB quiet than the other. I opened them up and found a small trip pot on the...

MaJo1
replies: 2 views: 816
dbbubba 25th July 2008

Hey everyone. I read that Digidesign's Eleven claims to respond very well to a signal already put through a real outboard...

Bse320
replies: 3 views: 1,553
MarkRB 25th July 2008

Audioholics Home Theater Forums - View Single Post - Speakers; When is good enough, enough Interesting read! I have always...

AgentSanchez
replies: 34 views: 3,398
PMoshay 25th July 2008

Hey guys, Im just about to buy a box of strings (elec gtar), but am curious as to what gauge strings float your boat for big...

Renegade Prod
replies: 10 views: 12,969
danbronson 25th July 2008

I recently purchased a used AKG 414 TLII and noticed that the pattern selector switch was loose and wouldn't select. I opened...

Sword in Hand
replies: 6 views: 2,149
dbbubba 25th July 2008

I'm really enjoying this record, and wanted to give props for the production. If anyone here worked on it, I would love any...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 568
Lazer Toms 25th July 2008

Has anyone used these yet? I am thinking it would be the perfect addition for my chain of HD24->mixer->MR1000 as it has...

springer
replies: 1 views: 1,302
dbbubba 25th July 2008

Do any of you guys know how to store the PCM 80 Reverb Time. Ours just forget this paramter on every restart. Thank you so...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 759
Animus 25th July 2008

Strange question. Starting a new recording and tracked a few parts. I have some new gear and ran my bass through a distressor...

smashbrand
replies: 11 views: 906
digital 1010 25th July 2008

What is the correct/best option to connect a Rane TTM56 DJ mixer to my MOTU 828mk2? Both connections are 1/4" TS or...

coyotekells
replies: 2 views: 1,388
Mike Brown 25th July 2008

How is this limiter for electronic music ?

adisc
replies: 0 views: 830
adisc 25th July 2008

So I'm done a project, mixed, mastered, ready to go, but I'm still at 24/48. So it isn't actually done or ready to go, and...

strewnshank
replies: 29 views: 1,089
cbc459 25th July 2008

I have both a MOTU Pre8 and a Tascam FW-1084 (the rack version of the FW-1082 control surface) I have had no problems with either...

dft3670
replies: 1 views: 2,185
DivineMusic 25th July 2008

Hi all Ialready have a pair of NS-10m,s and a pair of Genelec 8030a's. I'm getting a Sub within some days (a Genelec 7060B). I'm...

rashman
replies: 6 views: 812
James Lehmann 25th July 2008

Hi, I'm need some info for an audio engineer job. I need to know what 'sky broadcast specifications' are. I'm new to this...

josha
replies: 1 views: 946
tINY 25th July 2008

are there? Any reason to get an amp stand?

Baderup99
replies: 17 views: 6,673
warhead 25th July 2008

Hey there, I currently have a pair of KRK Rokit 6 that I have mixed a few things on. They're ok but I know I need something...

davegibbon
replies: 2 views: 739
warhead 25th July 2008

I'll keep it as short as possible. The Gear: Korg Triton keyboard analog out to UA 2192 in, UA 2192 analog out to monitors. ...

guittarzzan
replies: 4 views: 593
Dan 25th July 2008

Anyone know which mic, or even vocal chain was used on the production of this track? or any of their stuff really... If you...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 2,188
JPeters86 25th July 2008

hi there, a friend of mine for whom i produce and engineer quite a lot, has found a strange, custom 6-string instrument that...

beingmf
replies: 3 views: 2,046
doorknocker 25th July 2008

do anyone has his email or phone number? you can drop me a PM. i'm in a session now and need to clarify some things with him....

radu.ionescu
replies: 1 views: 1,589
radu.ionescu 25th July 2008

Hey guys, im in a real pickle ... the .ptf file for one of my songs has vanished from the computer, but i still have all the...

Renegade Prod
replies: 18 views: 2,353
narcoman 25th July 2008

Hallo friends, I´m interested in getting a Blacklion Sparrow. I record with a RME Fireface 800 and a ADI8 at the...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 796
Flying_Dutchman 25th July 2008

Does Gearslutz have an irc? Ive tried searching for it and read the FAQ but cant find info anywhere. would be very cool. Alex

Golliwog
replies: 11 views: 1,820
Jules 25th July 2008

Just a FYI for everyone. Could have this posted in the Music Computers forum, but I rarely check that myself (mods, feel free to...

Krank
replies: 8 views: 2,273
Krank 25th July 2008

hello all. first off, if i'm working with a project that will be sent to a mastering house i probably will not limit the...

ribteen
replies: 5 views: 1,062
ribteen 25th July 2008

I searched for acoustic guitar ITB mixing techniques, found way way too much noise. I've read many ideas here, but now can't find...

zotty
replies: 22 views: 1,781
doorknocker 25th July 2008

Here's something different for y'all.... I know there is the typical piano e Piano Organ Brass Strings... etc has anyone come...

wakestyle
replies: 2 views: 546
wakestyle 25th July 2008

Aside from the Mackie Onyx with Firewire - Are there any other mixers for recording that can be used also for live sound...

Nilo Santos
replies: 3 views: 693

I'm supposed to remix a song with no tempo info. I've tried setting the tempo from the session's audio drum loop track. I...

Richierich
replies: 1 views: 662
Richierich 25th July 2008

I mean that processor that can be considered a full analog-mastering processor for final track. Is UA 2-1176 an...

adisc
replies: 9 views: 1,084
u b k 25th July 2008

Hello, I'm having issue widening my mixes...by widening I'm referring to when I listen back (after adding a stereo master fader...

Awake&Rehearse
replies: 19 views: 2,865
colinmiller 25th July 2008

i'm thinking about reconfiguring my limited outboard to a more console-oriented layout. purpose will be to improve my workflow. ...

kyle barton
replies: 13 views: 1,406
kyle barton 25th July 2008

Hello there, it may not be utterly interesting but I just wanted to post a comparison of different drum mikings I had during my...

Beardhead
replies: 0 views: 509
Beardhead 25th July 2008

Joe Beck, one of the most legendary Jazz guitar and session players in New York passed away yesterday after battling lung...

Ameyerson
replies: 10 views: 1,031
mikymike 25th July 2008

I came across a TC Electronic Triple-C Stereo Compressor, circa 2000 and wondered if anyone had any comments as to whether it's...

telefella
replies: 1 views: 720

I just picked up a Chickering Baby grand piano today. I got an amazing deal and I'm very excited to hear it after a tuning. It's...

filthyrich
replies: 10 views: 1,395

I just got done looking at a video with U2 and friends recording an Irish song. The vocal mic was a SE Gemini II with a SE...

Tube World
replies: 30 views: 4,023
E.rOk.stA 25th July 2008

I am thinking about getting the cad trion 8000 tube mic. Any body use it? How is it i just wana make sure its not a bad mic. Ive...

Deleted User
replies: 8 views: 2,861
marcus 25th July 2008

Where can I hear a recording of the "Barkiest" early model Rhodes? I'd like to compare it to the sound of my late...

drockfresh
replies: 25 views: 5,262
mizzle 25th July 2008

I'm aware that you can't change the calibration in PTLE, but I'm wondering at what level the converters in a 003 operate, i.e.,...

cbc459
replies: 0 views: 763
cbc459 25th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search