The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a UA 2192 on the way...spent some time looking at their manual and thinking about how I'm going to hook this up, but have...

choinga
replies: 0 views: 697
choinga 28th July 2008

Name when is good for you guys and we should all get together in the chatroom and share a virtual coldie. What ya reckon.kfhkh

Prickstein
replies: 8 views: 774
audio_thom_nz 28th July 2008

I'm in the midst of instaliing a D&R Dayner in my studio and just wanted to ask a couple quick questions. My Tape returns...

dobz
replies: 5 views: 731
drBill 28th July 2008

I've heard C414s in numerous shootouts recently, and I really like the sound of them on acoustic guitars and vocals. That...

popvulture
replies: 4 views: 1,431
Sounds Great 28th July 2008

I am a little disappointed that no one has put any R&D into building a few more modules for the DBX 900 series (or Aphex 9000...

vineyardgray
replies: 0 views: 1,189
vineyardgray 28th July 2008

I've been seeing these around as racked channel strips, with a price tag somewhat lower than their peers', but still above the...

ebot9000
replies: 7 views: 3,769
durinsbane 28th July 2008

Can someone please recomend a decent all around brand of mic cables? I need 8 for drums and such. Middle of the road as far as...

Rednose
replies: 5 views: 698
soundrick 28th July 2008

I'm currently using a Mackie 24-8 for nothing more but to monitor my setup of Logic and a few hardware synths, and talkback mic...

ssprod19
replies: 0 views: 681
ssprod19 28th July 2008

Hi, I am a Nuendo user and HATE the click tone. I've created my own audio click but it's not the same. Can anyone send me the hi...

NandoOg7
replies: 10 views: 746
bassistmarty 28th July 2008

Travelling to New York soon. Can you recommend a store where i can pick up Pro Tools HD2 PCIe at a good price. Might buy used if...

maestro
replies: 1 views: 646
TonyBelmont 28th July 2008

Anyone know how to get Mychildren Mybride's guitar tone? I have the exact same setup that was used in the studio - 5150 head,...

Jesusfreak999777
replies: 0 views: 581
Jesusfreak999777 28th July 2008

As most of us have decided on a lifetime of 24 hours per day either sitting down or sleeping, with a couple of breaks to sit down...

Renegade Prod
replies: 57 views: 3,837
Jaques Beraques 27th July 2008

Since phase is a huge issue when recording drums...let me ask this....why wouldn't you use a tape measure for mic placement of...

nickynicknick
replies: 12 views: 1,376
lblstudio 27th July 2008

I'm building my rack of goodies and would like to know if there's an industry standard power condition. Are they even worth...

mbradzick
replies: 3 views: 822
AudioFocus 27th July 2008

I have sliced a snare-track into many pieces.Is there a function that makes every slice the same length? I mean this is easy in...

Jaques Beraques
replies: 12 views: 1,198
Jaques Beraques 27th July 2008

Hey everyone, I am very curious about using MIDI drums.. Ive heard of various ways to use sound replacement for drum kits: A)...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 1,087
hduncan 27th July 2008

Recently I had to replace my wearing copy of Innervisions so I was excited that it was recently released on 180 gram high...

Sounds Great
replies: 6 views: 862
neilio 27th July 2008

Jerry Finn said in an interview that he is using only analog reverbs and delays in combination with tape for smooth sound of...

nandi
replies: 2 views: 947
nandi 27th July 2008

I've been tracking to tape. I've been putting two-track demos into my Apogee mini-me, but the effects are much more profound in...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 765
soupking 27th July 2008

I'm working on the ending of a song, where I would like the effect of the song abruptly being sucked into a hole. My most...

johndykstra
replies: 31 views: 2,238
opposite.lock. 27th July 2008

What kind of click pad do most people use on there bass drum to get that really clicky sound?

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 678
Mike Brown 27th July 2008

Every time I listen to something as simple as "The Sunshine Underground" I just get dumb founded as to how they get...

dylansmale
replies: 4 views: 1,354
Karloff70 27th July 2008

This is the question. I have an 002 in studio B, I starting fixing up studio B this week to teach out of. While on the phone with...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,223
Baderup99 27th July 2008

It is in the New Product Alert...

Grumblefoot
replies: 0 views: 576
Grumblefoot 27th July 2008

Experienced engineers- I am about to go into a studio to record a new album. The studio has a Neve console and a well-maintained...

minipoodle
replies: 15 views: 975
minipoodle 27th July 2008

Hello I'm new to this forum so please bear with me but.... I am going out of my head with frustration with the Fireface...

cloak
replies: 5 views: 1,475
jeff.petersen 27th July 2008

Hi, my name is Jon Leaf. I've been a musician since i can remember. I've also been doing sound for local shows since i got my...

smalltownjon
replies: 14 views: 1,193
Meriphew 27th July 2008

Lets see those Symphony/Ensemble/Fireface, etc.. rigs

bchamorro
replies: 19 views: 6,623
Robert Alger 27th July 2008

Okay, let me further specify... Like, granted I understand tape width differs a great deal in terms of resolution which will...

soupking
replies: 29 views: 1,496
dbbubba 27th July 2008

Can anyone suggest me a box which functions as an ADAT to AES-EBU converter? Or even a S/pdif to AES-EBU one? And if you know it,...

mnstudio
replies: 4 views: 4,262
Bryce 27th July 2008

Guys, i am looking for something that preferably only takes up 2 spots in my rack. It needs to write songs for me, mix and master...

RonCarlston
replies: 40 views: 2,891
spandex man 27th July 2008

Hi, I'm trying to get a reasonable monitoring setup with $2500-$3000 put into the amplifier and speakers and then some into...

jdtrbn
replies: 20 views: 2,306
author 27th July 2008

I had an argument with my sister today which almost fallowed the collapse of my heart. anyhow, I was saying that if you were to...

dylansmale
replies: 34 views: 1,770
joelpatterson 27th July 2008

For those of you that have heard some of Chinese Democracy....it's amazing how obvious the tuning is on Axel's voice. The music...

Noize919
replies: 20 views: 4,323
axeman 27th July 2008

I am hoping that once my record is done and I start playing out consistently and possibly do small tours, I can start meeting...

ryst
replies: 14 views: 1,119
CaptainHook 27th July 2008

Well, I just bought a Tascam 80-8 reel to reel and a soundcraft Delta 200 8-4-2 for an awesome price. Now I'm just a little...

Hotsteppah
replies: 2 views: 1,008
Hotsteppah 27th July 2008

Is it possible that my Rosetta 800 could sound better through firewire than through the ADAT outs into an RME 9632? Same...

Dave Lewis
replies: 1 views: 623
travisbrown 27th July 2008

Recording a friend here soon and it will be my second EP I've done with him and this time I wanted 2 more mic pres to better mic...

Baderup99
replies: 11 views: 724
floydisbest 27th July 2008

I just got a new G5 for studio b and it's doing that thing when you click on window it opens a new window over the top of the...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 800
James Lugo 27th July 2008

Well here's how it goes, I've got a few grand, definitely not burning a hole in my wallet, but ready to be used up on a solid mic...

ColourSurround
replies: 19 views: 1,537
ColourSurround 27th July 2008

Been working with the Steven Slate library, and in the manual he talks about automating the Dynamic Tracking feature so that it...

sage691
replies: 4 views: 1,736
sage691 27th July 2008

or is it just me? Dear Gearslutz.com forum member Please remember to try a search first before starting any new thread....

yumdrum
replies: 9 views: 973
marcus 27th July 2008

Okay, I was just fooling around on piano, 2-tracking, and while trying to layer effects on vox and piano (which comes out...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 722
soupking 27th July 2008

The title says it all. I'd like to book a few hours to use Vienna strings on a composition. I'm currently using Garritan but...

Ken Walker
replies: 1 views: 697
Ken Walker 26th July 2008

coogeI'll get straight to the point, I recorded a song, mixed it down and then burned it to disc. I put the disc into my car cd...

KMP
replies: 28 views: 1,290
Birdi 26th July 2008

I am looking for a musical partner (musicians/composers/engineers) with which to collaborate and perhaps start a semi-commerical...

Mitch Manger
replies: 16 views: 1,226
Digitar 26th July 2008

I read so much praise and recommendations for the Adam A7 - I haven't heard them but they are apparently very good for the price...

maim9
replies: 4 views: 897
Overdrive 26th July 2008

Moulton Laboratories :: Is Bits Really Bits Anyone read this? French being my first language, I do not understand the main...

tenkas
replies: 6 views: 934
tenkas 26th July 2008

Hi Guys, There are a few 8balls available round here due to a liquidation sale. I can't try them out before buying and...

recall
replies: 3 views: 1,237
Nerve Nickels 26th July 2008

hello i fell on eabay on a couple of RFT dm622 for just 200€ now im looking all over internet for vintage microphones. they...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 0 views: 594
ZEBRAAA 26th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search