The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, In about two to four weeks I'm going to be leaving the comfort of my day job to go into music/audio full-time. My...

mbradzick
replies: 5 views: 649
mbradzick 31st July 2008

Besides the limiter .... how is this device ? I would imagine it would be excellent for creating sound design with three...

fondone
replies: 3 views: 901
Mike Caffrey 31st July 2008

Real curious about this one. When you've got the producers hat on, and your tracking vocals, what kind mix are you listening to...

Benmrx
replies: 12 views: 946
Mike Caffrey 30th July 2008

Hey i am getting this crazy problem where logic forces the lavry and other control panels to 44.1. no matter what i change...

eligit
replies: 0 views: 882
eligit 30th July 2008

LA quake

hope everyone's OK, and most importantly, the gear! diddlydoo howdy diddlydoo

peeder
replies: 76 views: 3,521
Stevil 30th July 2008

When a drummer who has subjected himself to years of snare and cymbal ear torture (nevermind the amps that are pointed at him and...

danbronson
replies: 4 views: 1,063
Matteran 30th July 2008

I'm looking to get better converters for my home studio, but I'm not sure which approach to take. Some background: I've been...

simplecarnival
replies: 13 views: 1,830
cjogo 30th July 2008

Hey peeps, my head is spinning after reading all about all of the different Lexicon verb units. I searched and reasearched, and...

Inca
replies: 4 views: 794
Animus 30th July 2008

I'm slightly confused about this topic.. When recording a signal, what is the most important level control in the recording...

Deleted User
replies: 19 views: 2,603
Audiop 30th July 2008

How would you compare these two - the Api hardware 2500 and the Waves plugins? I have only tried the plugin version (tdm) and...

KLP29
replies: 1 views: 2,997
KLP29 30th July 2008

It looks like the Alpha link is a great bang for the buck... even better than the Aurora. Anybody have experience with either...

Thebassist
replies: 14 views: 3,035
[email protected] 30th July 2008

If anyone has any free time, could you please explain which cables to use to configure this signal, and how to hook it up. API...

jordan.haynes
replies: 8 views: 1,472
Doc Mixwell 30th July 2008

That is all. bumpkin (Sorry Jules I admit I didn't search for previous threads regarding "I <3 Wade Goeke")

Brent
replies: 5 views: 724
Brent 30th July 2008

VISIONS Blog: Ein neuer Ansatz apparently those things with the ns10 woofer and tweeter are wired as mics. I wonder how they...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 0 views: 1,018
NoisyNarrowBand 30th July 2008

I have a Master Room Reverb XL-305 which has been in my recording studio unused for over 12 years now. This unit has been used...

mishkayoung
replies: 1 views: 2,111
doctor 30th July 2008

I'm helping a friend purchase some gear. The individual who he is purchasing the gear from is out of state and far away from me...

rokuez
replies: 4 views: 612
midigod 30th July 2008

ok, i know i may get a bit of abuse for asking this question, but i'm a musician primarily so all the techy stuff is a bit new to...

nick-the-sax
replies: 15 views: 2,703
travisbrown 30th July 2008

A local radio station went digital and had to get rid of something: 1992 Revox MB16 broadcast. Left side: 2 telephone...

andychamp
replies: 5 views: 2,161
andychamp 30th July 2008

I usually tab out all the instruments on Guitar Pro 5, guitar, bass and drums. The advantage of this is that I can just export...

ixelion
replies: 4 views: 686
ixelion 30th July 2008

A friend recently send me a link to these videos of Metallica at Sound City Studios. Check them out, there's some interesting...

Oroz
replies: 12 views: 1,651
PhiloBeddoe 30th July 2008

I've been looking into the best soft EQ for my purposes, seems there are many out there claiming to be 'it'. To give you an...

Spall
replies: 67 views: 6,653
russrags 30th July 2008

so if I track some source with API 2500, can I have the taste of API preamps? I've seen that 2520 opamps are in 2500 compressor....

josva
replies: 3 views: 974
TonyBelmont 30th July 2008

Hey, Does anybody have any input on the new Soundcraft Spirit boards (M series)? Right now I'm using a MOTU 8pre but it just...

JPH
replies: 0 views: 1,389
JPH 30th July 2008

I've just picked up a pair of Sound Cubes - pretty delighted with the perspective they're giving me - my mains are BM15A. I'm...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 1 views: 1,615
Pr.tiouz 30th July 2008

Does anyone know how many amps its draws?

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 534
Nu-tra 30th July 2008

How do you like to use your cascade fathead?

JPH
replies: 9 views: 994
sethmeister 30th July 2008

I realize them entering the rack gear market is relatively new... but how could they forget the phase switch....

Pfraser
replies: 2 views: 972
[email protected] 30th July 2008

Not sure where to put this but here goes... All my mixes at the moment are 5.1 DTS files, so is there anyone here who fancies a...

underdog
replies: 5 views: 596
underdog 30th July 2008

Hi, i currently own an m-audio audiophile 2496, and i'm starting to get annoyed of its sound. I've been looking at the fireface...

jolatrox
replies: 0 views: 1,498
jolatrox 30th July 2008

i searched but couldn't find an answer...my setup is mic->pre->BLUE LAVRY AD/DA->mbox-2. Lavry AD->(via neutrik...

abhibad
replies: 1 views: 515
abhibad 30th July 2008

I 've listened to it,and still cann't believe it. I think their drumset, especially the Kick Drum, is probably layered with...

Hiker
replies: 9 views: 1,786
A440 30th July 2008

I'm going to be recording drums for a jazz project tomorrow and I think I would like to try some minimal micing techniques, going...

area51recording
replies: 6 views: 2,307
mdoelger 30th July 2008

Hey everyone, The thread title says is it all. I'm in the market for a GTQ2. Located in Berlin. Best price I found here...

mig27
replies: 0 views: 582
mig27 30th July 2008

I am getting a pro tools 003 LE system and maybe using all 32 tracks to record on,i have an analogue desk that i would want to...

summerbankstudio
replies: 9 views: 1,511
summerbankstudio 30th July 2008

So my band has just finished production of our first album. It was recorded by ourselves, mixed by me, and mastered by a local...

cbc459
replies: 1 views: 759
Mike Brown 30th July 2008

Anybody been doing this and what results have you been getting? I have a Firebox, which runs without a hiccup on my system. I'm...

sHOWpONY
replies: 2 views: 1,133
js1 30th July 2008

I believe the song is specifically named "Hedwig's Theme." What instrument plays the central theme? Is it a celeste?

Hope209
replies: 1 views: 8,720
kafka 30th July 2008

One of my stupid gear sales of all time. I sold my '74 Les Paul about 5 years ago and regretted it ever since. I've been...

dreamsongs
replies: 55 views: 2,292
IntenseJim 30th July 2008

share with me your standard operating procedure for fast, efficient auto-tune (5) ing! i've got like 9 tracks worth of crap. ...

EvilE
replies: 6 views: 977
EvilE 30th July 2008

Hi Folks! I just bought this compressor second hand (but actually brand new). I test it at home and I like the compression...

Sput
replies: 3 views: 2,598
Erik Papp 30th July 2008

Hi, I'd like to start using a Lexi PCM 91 for outboard reverb. I've connected the PCM to the Rosetta 800 via AES. I'd like to...

jamwerks
replies: 2 views: 739
jamwerks 30th July 2008

hi, i'm new. what kind of device do i need to eliminate that voltage drop (if that's what it is) my fridge causes every five...

useme2305
replies: 8 views: 831
AudioFocus 30th July 2008

lately i've been having alot of success recording bass drum with an sm57. i even got a good sound with the mic near the...

falafel
replies: 2 views: 2,682
YRLK 30th July 2008

I mix in Logic using a fireface. I know the fireface is not a premium product but it does a preatty good job minus that A/D. For...

Reborn
replies: 25 views: 1,406
Knastratt 29th July 2008

So I am getting ready (finally) to buy an Pro Tools HD Setup and have a few questions. First off, I have Mac G5 DualCore 2.3...

shelterr
replies: 24 views: 9,903
kittonian 29th July 2008

Hey guys, I am looking for the best/quickest way to edit drums using beat detective when the drums were not recorded to a click....

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 861
Noize919 29th July 2008

Might any of you identify the equipment shown in this photograph? View I'd imagine that naming the shotgun mic would prove...

Lascaille
replies: 3 views: 1,273
tINY 29th July 2008

anybody else dig that record? there are some good tunes and some GREAT sounds on there. the whole album has a real ambient feel...

James Guitar
replies: 25 views: 1,794
James Guitar 29th July 2008

I posted this in low-end also, I hope no one will get too wigged that I've crossposted. One of my bands bought a Heil PR20...

Digibear
replies: 1 views: 873
tINY 29th July 2008

Caveat: this is probably a dumb question. I am anxiously awaiting my new Adam A7 monitors to integrate in my project studio. I...

katsikas
replies: 4 views: 732
tINY 29th July 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search