The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Slutz, I'm using the Yamaha HS80M Monitors atm but recently I've heard a BlueSky ProDesk system playing songs I know well...

hachre
replies: 11 views: 1,584
hachre 6th August 2008

im a poor college student and im thinking of getting the ensemble.for me this is a huge purchase.im curious,does anyone have any...

jourdan11
replies: 1 views: 887
travisbrown 6th August 2008

Chick, Stanley, Lenny, & Al tore it up last night. I've been waiting since the late 70s to see them, the playing and sound...

blackwon88
replies: 25 views: 1,874
Jamz 6th August 2008

There's just something about it for bass guitar. There's a "truth" to the low end. I don't own one but our studio is...

Silver Sonya
replies: 2 views: 746
lrieves 6th August 2008

Is Pro Control and Control 24 supported by Pro Tools 7.4?

jacko
replies: 5 views: 1,126
Tony Shepperd 6th August 2008

Hi, I'd like to experiment with processing discreet frequency bands of a track, sort of like the way this is done with a...

scoring4films
replies: 6 views: 1,706
Chris Williams 6th August 2008

usually after a 9 hour shift at work I'm usually really tired but when i try ot take a nap I'm wide awake! if i don't get the...

nike_shoe
replies: 39 views: 4,162
jinksdingo 6th August 2008

I was going to upgrade my monitors with either the Asp6 or Asp8. For deep bass heavy tracks I have read that I should probably...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 786
skiroy 6th August 2008

Have you done any comparisons between Rme Fireface and lynx Aurora 16?

Faderix
replies: 1 views: 826
Cello1 6th August 2008

Dull Mixes

I keep getting to the end of a mix and finding that I want the whole thing brighter. I'm careful to keep a good balance in the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 56 views: 10,948
fooman 6th August 2008

Has anyone heard both of these enough to give an educated opinion? My problem is that I have the MS1B already, & can't...

Fluency
replies: 1 views: 817
Fluency 6th August 2008

Hi, Ive got SM7B + GreatRiver1nv and the Tascam 122L for Vocals (Rap).. What i dont get it is if i set the gain from GR to...

GhostKilla
replies: 1 views: 576
GhostKilla 6th August 2008

I'm about to be in the market for 2 items, a sub woofer and a Presonus Central Station. I have a question about it, although I...

EspionageWHW
replies: 11 views: 857
AllAboutTone 6th August 2008

Hey all, I'm looking to purchase an Otari MX80 and have a few questions. How many revisions of this machine were made? Any...

Curlymon
replies: 1 views: 764
kbjazzman 6th August 2008

It says in the website: "iSilo™ 5.0 for Symbian UIQ 3 released. This is the first release of iSilo™ for the Symbian UIQ...

nike_shoe
replies: 0 views: 644
nike_shoe 6th August 2008

Hi Guys, Over the weekend BBC Radio 4 had feature program about Alan Blumlein. I haven't listened to it yet but intend to...

recall
replies: 10 views: 1,362
[email protected] 6th August 2008

Hi. I am currently renting an Echo Audiofire 8 and find it is working splendidly. Sound quality is great and I have it...

Cantankerous
replies: 1 views: 760
Cantankerous 6th August 2008

If I'm going to buy music from the 60s and 70s then I don't want to buy music from the 60s and 70s that is remastered to todays...

Pfraser
replies: 12 views: 3,248
vernier 6th August 2008

I tried a couple of new tricks in the studio today -while listening to some old 70's John Lennon songs. It's nice to create art...

greatgreatriver
replies: 15 views: 1,056
greatgreatriver 6th August 2008

Hi, I'm actually looking for a good tube amp and there is two amps I would considere but I don't know wich I should take. I play...

antoine2055
replies: 12 views: 18,136
Joe Porto 6th August 2008

I just moved into my new spot a few days ago. I get the benefit of the buildout and some of the gear from the previous owner....

StarfishMusic
replies: 7 views: 862
Mike Brown 6th August 2008

Hello.Here is the story.I'm looking for Hi end 2 CH AD/DA converter and monitor controller. What would you chose : 1) Crane...

romanchukcha
replies: 9 views: 1,184
Mike H 6th August 2008

anyone else use Marshall tape eliminator on the front end of your emt's and did you like their sound? or just convience?

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 1,054
Sigma 6th August 2008

So.. finally threw down the cash and bought a ton of Mogami 2549. The cable I was using in my studio was inherited and mostly old...

Bricks
replies: 8 views: 16,887
Bricks 6th August 2008

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the difference between all the different Phase 90s currently available. Seems to...

Edward
replies: 0 views: 854
Edward 6th August 2008

Hello Campers! A quick q about the much loved Apogee Symphony system. Has anyone come across a delay when using the AES as an...

robinball
replies: 1 views: 641
wurly200 6th August 2008

i've been reading about vintage crystal microphones, and i think i'd like one for the occasional lo-fi, special effect thing....

ghetto3jon
replies: 2 views: 1,441
GYMusic 6th August 2008

Guys If you run LM with Protools on a Mac be very careful about loading the new beta: Liquid Mix version 2.3b12. I installed...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 6 views: 2,541
FreshSkweez 6th August 2008

I'm looking for some good recording books. So let me hear some suggestions. Attention Jules: I did use the search function...

booyah14
replies: 4 views: 793
Mike Brown 6th August 2008

stooges stuff stolen on august 4, 2008 in montreal, quebec

esaias
replies: 0 views: 594
esaias 5th August 2008

howdy Hi folks, Have a GML 8302 dual pre... wondering what might be a nice dual or quad pre to add to it for general use....

Muggins
replies: 4 views: 969
Muggins 5th August 2008

I've been running my studio for four years now, built up a solid business with a good mix of return trade and new clients, I've...

Tyrone
replies: 0 views: 473
Tyrone 5th August 2008

I've been talking to some of my design and manufacturing buds and the topic of 500 series pres or even EQs came up. One of the...

Steffmo
replies: 35 views: 1,879
pan60 5th August 2008

Is there any settings on the Eventide D/SE that provides a solid 3rd and 5th harmony? I'm looking for something juicy, that's why...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 564
soupking 5th August 2008

So when you're recording your own music, what's your favorite record to A/B it against when mixing or mastering? And, do you use...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 2 views: 647
AntillesSound 5th August 2008

I was wondering about them smart phones. Would I be able to go on gearslutz with them? I'm not talking about the touch-screen...

rackdude
replies: 26 views: 1,218
Birdi 5th August 2008

So what's out there that is a good sounding bass combo amp for the studio that isn't vintage? I have also thought about buying a...

bdunard
replies: 2 views: 1,321
tidepool 5th August 2008

I've been trying to figure out what is in this rack. From what i can tell is a furman conditioner and a behringer...

AndySebastian
replies: 5 views: 734
Phrygian 5th August 2008

Hey there! I'm wondering where to find a console stand that will hold a Yamaha PM-2000 mixer. These guys are heavy (350lbs)...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 5 views: 2,188
numrologst 5th August 2008

I'm lstening to Weezer Blue right now. Really great tracks. Squashed but full of emotions. Reminds me of great partys when I was...

mdoelger
replies: 9 views: 949
KingDaddyO 5th August 2008

If you were to spend $500,000 on gear to track bands and vocals using a large mixer/console (digital OR analog... with recall in...

(DC)
replies: 197 views: 14,152
Mr.HOLMES 5th August 2008

.....any opinions guys? cheers alex

Alexi
replies: 9 views: 11,978
Halfmoon 5th August 2008

I've been on the hunt for an in-line mixer for the front end of my Otari 16 track. I've found a Ramsa mixer I really like...

johndykstra
replies: 16 views: 1,055
FreshSkweez 5th August 2008

How do I go about sending a pre-recorded track to my recently acquired dbx 160x? I tried connecting the an output on my 002R to...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 842
AndyUF2 5th August 2008

Can anyone familiar with these electronic pianos tell me what the Piano Select knob is used for? Also, someone mentioned that the...

m cook
replies: 0 views: 648
m cook 5th August 2008

Hi Everyone... I am getting some great clean and overdriven guitar sounds (not surprisingly!) with by Blackface Vibrolux, Heil...

slipperydip
replies: 13 views: 1,493
numrologst 5th August 2008

Has anyone used both or either of these mics? I have heard a lot of good things about both of them. Is it worth it to get the...

sluttygearhere
replies: 18 views: 4,274
Steffmo 5th August 2008

When I mix my EP, I will be all ITB (mixing thru a comp). But what I want to do is rent a couple good mic pres, an outboard buss...

ryst
replies: 5 views: 648
WyattB 5th August 2008

Does anyone know if it´s possible to adjust. I have heard of putting in some foam to get it shorter. But I would like my orban...

chilli
replies: 5 views: 1,791
Martin Kantola 5th August 2008

already got rosetta on a symphony system. Getting a MBP and symphony mobile. I need more inputs for location recording. My...

yumdrum
replies: 2 views: 818
yumdrum 5th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search