The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I apologize if this has been discussed before...but really, everything has been discussed before on this site. :) Im one of...

thedommer
replies: 0 views: 570
thedommer 7th August 2008

What mic and pre combinations have you heard that just didn't work? I'm hoping to get a bit of discussion going about this....

danbronson
replies: 23 views: 1,445
AntillesSound 7th August 2008

Hi! Regarding the above mics, what would more appropriate as an "all round" kinda mic? I'm looking for something I can...

Nolet
replies: 5 views: 1,125
warhead 7th August 2008

I've been asked by a TV production company what would be a good mic for Holly Stell to use at a live show that's being filmed for...

marksaunders
replies: 0 views: 423
marksaunders 7th August 2008

I'm currently using a Tascam m3500 for OTB mixing, and can get better mixes than ITB, but am not thrilled with the EQ, and would...

elamberth
replies: 0 views: 534
elamberth 7th August 2008

do you think the stagepas 500 pa would work as a piano stereo amp and cut small to medium size rooms in a trio with bass and...

rbacavallo
replies: 0 views: 844
rbacavallo 7th August 2008

Some help please: My current recording project is a folky-rootsy thing, with a small kit and acoustic guitars forming the...

ad_rock
replies: 5 views: 1,062
DanDan 7th August 2008

OK, before everyone starts jumping in, I'm not talking about EQing monitors to compensate for standing waves, sympathetic...

OliverV
replies: 24 views: 1,583
Paul Frindle 7th August 2008

I need a room to track drums in LA on a budget. Is there anywhere I can get a room for 500 for a day? I guess I could call studio...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 494
imnickb 7th August 2008

Space is limited and at a premium... where do YOU store, hide, put away, and organize everything from cables, headphones, mics,...

jho
replies: 12 views: 1,342
aleatoric 7th August 2008

I'm trying to figure out what my home setup needs next, help me out fellow slutz? monitors: mackie hr824 mk2 digi 002...

mreagan
replies: 3 views: 548
George Necola 7th August 2008

I got an offer for a pair of tannoy system 600p's. didn't get to listen to them yet, but wonder if they are any good. can anybody...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 3 views: 1,987
NoisyNarrowBand 7th August 2008

Hi, Below is a check list for my studio upgrade on the new gear and extras I will be ordering very soon. I will list what I am...

hally
replies: 6 views: 643
tINY 7th August 2008

Hey everybody, I´m relaxing a little bit and put on the David Gilmour DVD "Remember That Night", Live at the Royal...

tomdarude
replies: 4 views: 1,224
tomdarude 7th August 2008

A couple recent experiences have shifted my hatred of 0's and 1's. Hearing attempts at "retro" sounding jazz albums...

Thebassist
replies: 0 views: 471
Thebassist 7th August 2008

Hi Guys, I've been scouting around lately for some ProAc bargains. I am not desperate to buy a pair of Studio 100's but if a...

recall
replies: 1 views: 2,872
jchadstopherhuez 7th August 2008

I am still putting Altiverb through the paces and just realized the 1st big download of IR's don't have the whole collection and...

camerondye
replies: 15 views: 6,073
SFTPH 7th August 2008

I always do gated effects by hand but was wondering if there is a BPM syncable gate for TDM. I was checking out digi's...

whitepapagold
replies: 4 views: 742
whitepapagold 7th August 2008

Hey, This little gadget could solve a problem that I'm having if it sounds half decent. Thoughts? Cheers J

j-uk
replies: 2 views: 981
Mylithra 7th August 2008

Hi guys, Not sure where to post this... Is there an quick/easy way to see the posts that I've replied to (and which maybe...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 2 views: 536
Ol' Betsey 7th August 2008

The Dynaco PAS 2 Pre Amp is a hi-fi unit from the 60's. I am wondering if anyone knows how this piece of gear stacks up against...

song-writer
replies: 2 views: 1,877
song-writer 7th August 2008

I think these 2 are somehow comparable , what would you get for all around delay/dynamic delay box?

lowswing
replies: 1 views: 997
lowswing 7th August 2008

i need a vocals microphone that i can use for practice and for gigs. audio quality isn't of the greatest importance, so long as i...

crackedlogic
replies: 8 views: 722
HeavyG 7th August 2008

I'm preparing to digitize some 16-track analog tape masters into Pro-Tools to do an in-the-box remix of a project that was...

radiospace
replies: 20 views: 1,573
userofgear 7th August 2008

I need a good mic for drummers lead vocal. Anybody knows Crown CM 310 A? THKX

g_lenza
replies: 3 views: 839
Full Clip Audio 7th August 2008

I just got one. It is very useful so far. Is the ohms selection switch active even when it is in bypass mode? I have a use for...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 1,009
filthyrich 7th August 2008

Like everyone running protools le, I began with the notion that my interface had the capability to produce sounds comparable with...

DmoLion
replies: 2 views: 547
TonyBelmont 7th August 2008

I need a 2 inch splicing block, editing tape and leader tape. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Nu-tra
replies: 4 views: 898
Nu-tra 7th August 2008

CASIO CZ-101 SYNTHESIZER/KEYBOARD - eBay (item 230276843593 end time Aug-06-08 19:33:05 PDT) kfhkh

dave999z
replies: 1 views: 797
dave999z 7th August 2008

Has anybody made the upgrade? Is it worth it? It seems that the interface is better, which is nice though maybe not worth the...

miercoles
replies: 6 views: 2,599
Serra 7th August 2008

Suppose I'd like to have (2) Apogee AD16s or an AD16 and a Lynx 8 or 16. Is it necessary to have a 192 in the chain in order to...

Jamz
replies: 6 views: 610
Kronos147 7th August 2008

What would be the most affordable option to get much improved sound quality out of my Digi 002R? So far I've been considering...

sillypants
replies: 4 views: 5,060
psycho_monkey 7th August 2008

presently I have mackie 1620 onyx firewire . id like to sell this and stay mixing in the box . I feel the sound may be...

dadumtish
replies: 2 views: 801
dadumtish 6th August 2008

Hi friends, Im just listening to jon spencers "acme" and I find that drum sound awesome, kick and snare are simply...

analogica
replies: 13 views: 9,741
vaka 6th August 2008

I wanted to take a moment to comment on the service and support provided by Hear Technologies for my Hear System. After two...

Steffmo
replies: 2 views: 676
elambo 6th August 2008

Are you guys staying busy? I am trying to get back into more rock stuff. Getting a little tired of the hip hop scene. It's...

ryst
replies: 2 views: 630
matt 6th August 2008

I had ordered a Daking Mic Pre IV, and from what my retailer understood they had shipped it, and as time passed (weeks) we...

Pfraser
replies: 7 views: 1,240
illiummusic 6th August 2008

EDIT: Title should read "I WISH this was a joke." Hopefully most of you figured that out. Why? Neutrik USA Adds Bling...

BLUElightCory
replies: 34 views: 3,704
CompEq 6th August 2008
replies: 0 views: 606
soundmark 6th August 2008

The theory is that a lot of us probably year for the sounds that we heard in our formative years. They inspired us to do what we...

fuzznuts
replies: 42 views: 2,218
Jules 6th August 2008

Hello. May sound stupid, but am wondering. How long does it usually take to notice incompatibilities between an external...

Cantankerous
replies: 4 views: 884
Cantankerous 6th August 2008

And its pretty sweet!! I've read the posts on the forum and didn't see anyone mention it. Obviously, if you have this you...

PriceWrite
replies: 0 views: 1,649
PriceWrite 6th August 2008

Sorry I'm posting this in this forum. But I know people will help me out in here. I tried in the bass traps forum but I can't...

heisleyamor
replies: 6 views: 1,556
Crash 6th August 2008

I have heard that if you record two sounds out of phase,such as drums, you will get thin sounding sounds and ones with "poor...

hectc7
replies: 4 views: 1,837
Sk106 6th August 2008

So over this past weekend i did a little summing experiment. I've been mixing with digital gear for years now. Out of my own...

rhythminmind
replies: 66 views: 5,837
fooman 6th August 2008

I just bought 4 rolls of one pass 3M 996 for cheap. I walked in this place and it's wall to wall reels!!! Cheap too! I'm...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 791
Sigma 6th August 2008

Empirical Labs ELDS DerrEsser API 500 Series Module anyone used or seen these yet?

jsswtpmp182
replies: 6 views: 2,854
Full Clip Audio 6th August 2008

I'm running Cubase SX2 on a PC, and I'm struggling with CPU limitations. I'm trying to figure out how to "print" the...

tubesandteles
replies: 5 views: 1,346
A4722 6th August 2008

I run Pro Tools Le 7.4 with the Music Production ToolKit so I have 48 tracks available. I also have Sonnox plugs, Waves Gold,...

youngmain
replies: 17 views: 1,109
Sid Viscous 6th August 2008

Hello Fellow Slutz, I am in the market for some new hard drives to add to my G5 quad. I am hoping someone can help explain to me...

superiorsound
replies: 16 views: 1,535
superiorsound 6th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search