The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a recommendation for some Toslink optical cables to connect a Rosetta 800 to my Digi 003. I was afraid to just...

EspionageWHW
replies: 11 views: 2,478
Raw-Tracks 9th August 2008

I'm brand new to these forums so hey! Anyway, I'm looking to buy new monitors and headphones to help me mix better as my BX5's...

alyricalmind
replies: 0 views: 5,596
alyricalmind 9th August 2008

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but is there anyone in the Nashville/Franklin/Murfreesboro area looking for a free...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 1,405
Sean Sullivan 9th August 2008

Hi all, I posted a similar post under Music Computers but it might be safer to cover more ground here. I'm running Logic Pro on...

pillow_fighter
replies: 2 views: 1,106
pillow_fighter 9th August 2008

hello, i work with 48Khz, is worthwhile the upgrade to 88.2 ?

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 12 views: 1,031
MarkRB 9th August 2008

Hey guys does it matter what fabrics I wrap my 703 owens panels in? I want a bright red fabrics which the company where Im buying...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 1,146
Sigma 9th August 2008

I'm in a pickle. As a PC user, a UAD user, and a MIDI user, I have few choices. PT = no UAD SONAR = I am sick of it. Cubase...

CassidyGT
replies: 33 views: 1,906
LFO 8th August 2008

OK I just found some classic tracks from my youth.. I was surprised to find them available on Itunes I can see this getting...

Jules
replies: 34 views: 1,801
Jules 8th August 2008

If you have both options available on an interface and there is nothing else on the computers firewire bus, is there a speed...

dft3670
replies: 5 views: 2,303
tINY 8th August 2008

We are about to do a transfer from two inch tape to logic, and I was curious what sample rate would be best. Also what sample...

phaedrus
replies: 10 views: 701
phaedrus 8th August 2008

Hey slutz, an album I co-wrote and produced is coming out soon but I have a few questions about iTunes. What is the typical...

Vum
replies: 0 views: 513
Vum 8th August 2008

I have a digi 003 which has XLR inputs and DI inputs on channels 1-4. Line inputs on channels 5-8. I have 8-channels of...

bwaudio
replies: 10 views: 1,456
mejon 8th August 2008

OK, probably a strange question, but I cant phrase it any differentlygooof I'm recording a metal band at the moment and there is...

zeppe
replies: 17 views: 1,555
mbvoxx 8th August 2008

Just wondering what people thought of this and what you would describe its general color as? Thinking about buying a pair for...

AntillesSound
replies: 7 views: 1,151
AntillesSound 8th August 2008

Is there a way to use vst effects with my guitar amp... between the guitar and amp I mean. If I plug my guitar into the...

destructo
replies: 2 views: 830
destructo 8th August 2008

I'm parting ways with my Focusrite ISA 428 and have a long list of preamps I'd like to try. I wondering what people thought of...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 1,706
drumkideric 8th August 2008

Hi, folks. I'm looking for another intern to give me a hand at Mad Oak Studio. If anyone is interested, PM me, or shoot me an...

bgrotto
replies: 0 views: 1,226
bgrotto 8th August 2008

It's like one of those scenes where you see the big fish eat the little fish and then, seconds later a bigger fish comes by...

Silver Sonya
replies: 53 views: 2,892
ltemma74 8th August 2008

I think these two headphones ar two of the best pairs on the market . Did u try both of them ? What's your favorite ? abduction

adisc
replies: 5 views: 14,192
Halfmoon 8th August 2008

Another Philly music man passes away too young. Amongst many things he wrote "Girls Just Want To Have...

Jamz
replies: 18 views: 1,247
Halfmoon 8th August 2008

So.. I'm struggling a bit with mixing some guitars here.. Really heavy distortion guitars that are tracked twice with similar...

maim9
replies: 20 views: 1,910
princeplanet 8th August 2008

bought the K&H 0300D

Peacock
replies: 1 views: 627
dft3670 8th August 2008

Anyone know where we can rent a 4 trk deck 1/4 inch machine around Central Texas? Or rent some "OFF HOURS" time cheap...

natpub
replies: 1 views: 680
kellyd 8th August 2008

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what type of cable to buy for soldering to the back of the patchbay (the cable going...

guitron
replies: 6 views: 953
stuntbutt 8th August 2008

I just had a crazy thought, and wanted to run it by the slutz. I'm mixing & "premastering" a CD ITB, and my...

ed97643
replies: 8 views: 1,100
BrandRecordingCo 8th August 2008

What does it take to become a pro session player? What's a good way to get started? Is it the kind of thing one can do 'on the...

danbronson
replies: 26 views: 1,376
CorkyTart 8th August 2008

Anybody know anything about these? A friend of mine has 2 rotting in his basement he wants to get rid of. I haven't been over to...

Kyle S
replies: 2 views: 6,085
Kyle S 8th August 2008

OK Everybody, If we all share ONE, we'll have over 40,000 studio secrets. I guess I'll start the ball rolling. When...

Digitar
replies: 124 views: 12,799
Karloff70 8th August 2008

this is what i've heard...i'm really interested cuz when this happens UAD-1's will go down in price heh

Teacher
replies: 14 views: 2,978
duckoff 8th August 2008

Is this thing worth buying? According to seller, it should be a 'special model running tapes in cassete recorder size, and only...

author
replies: 12 views: 1,021
Coyoteous 8th August 2008
replies: 10 views: 1,467
Kyle S 8th August 2008

Another new music format. What do ye think, will it become main stream?? MT9 music format mt9indir mt9 ara mt9search mt9...

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 1,064
fastlane 8th August 2008

For those using hardware inserts in DAW setups such as Pro Tools which compressor(s) are you finding the most success with?

rockyroad
replies: 34 views: 3,447
tobymusic 8th August 2008

opinions please if you had to pick between these firewire interfaces what would you take

huh?
replies: 7 views: 3,606
huh? 8th August 2008

I'm thinking of getting 2 API 3124s for pres.. What compressors would be the best for tracking the kick and snare? Should I...

inthemix
replies: 3 views: 614
Ol' Betsey 8th August 2008

Looking for another mic for tracking Vocals. I have an U87 Ai, SM7, and AEA R84. I've heard the AT mics are good. One kid...

masterblaster
replies: 4 views: 2,084
Heartfelt 8th August 2008

Damn, there are so many firewire interfaces out there! And way more GS threads about them!! After reading most of them, I am even...

hum-free
replies: 16 views: 2,772
astronmr20 8th August 2008

I have a Ramsa C900 theater console, which means that instead of your standard L/R outs, it has Left/Center/Right. It's a 24...

richiepalooza
replies: 4 views: 2,065
richiepalooza 8th August 2008

CABLE Connector suggestions needed I am trying to connect my Headphones into a Goldpoint stepped attenuator, that has a XLR...

Rep
replies: 5 views: 1,193
Dr Dee Sound 8th August 2008

Does anybody still produce any MIDI-controlled noise gates, with a fairly good audio quality?

Selidor
replies: 5 views: 2,630
travisbrown 8th August 2008

What are you doing for their college fund? I invested some money in a 529 plan... which is not insured btw... the wife wants...

Umlaaat
replies: 62 views: 3,465
Pohaku 8th August 2008

A friend of mine has 24 of these strips and he is trying to figure out what to ask. They have Reichenbach 75101-1 input...

johnnyjellybean
replies: 0 views: 724
johnnyjellybean 8th August 2008

What are some internet resources and books that would help me move forward in this style of string arrangements? I'm going to...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 4,074
drBill 8th August 2008

I am a pop producer. i love the sound of pop music and all its aspects. i recently attended the Ascap Expo 2008 in los angelous...

avpmusik
replies: 15 views: 3,994
CISUM 8th August 2008

is it possible to create guitar feedback when using a reamp?

tfenton
replies: 1 views: 1,169
moops 8th August 2008

Hey sluterz! I'm considering upgrading my set up and have looked at so many things from a/d converters to mics.. I'll run...

Number12
replies: 2 views: 614
Sid Viscous 8th August 2008

Beyerdynamic , Ultrasone , AKG , Sennheiser , Grado ? abduction

adisc
replies: 21 views: 7,307
strewnshank 8th August 2008

I came across a website made by a guy who appears to have schizophrenia. Could be a number of other things of course (including...

danbronson
replies: 35 views: 2,555
Full Clip Audio 8th August 2008

Gabriella Cilmi's "Sweet About Me" is a pretty catchy number with a nice groovy swing to it. <object...

vodka gimli
replies: 3 views: 878
theblue1 8th August 2008

I want to setup a Mono monitor for checking my mixes in mono, but I would be putting it right in front of me.. A spot that is...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 891
moops 8th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search