The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys, I've owned the TLA-50 for a over a year now and a couple weeks ago, it just started giving out a loud static, bursts...

Loud Noize Ent.
replies: 1 views: 908
Loud Noize Ent. 10th August 2008

Has anyone switched from using a console to using a Neve 8816 summing mixer? I'm thinking of going this route (especially with...

mikecorwin
replies: 0 views: 722
mikecorwin 10th August 2008

Hi. I just finished producing this song for a movie. When I say producing, I really mean, I took a songwriter's scrap of a...

iocomposer
replies: 9 views: 712
paultools 10th August 2008

No, not speakers made in spain! I am a producer in the UK and I have been asked to make some "ringtones" - the...

John The Cut
replies: 4 views: 1,188
Sqye 10th August 2008

I like the track lighting look in the studio . My question is what watt bulbs do you have and how far from the wall do you have...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 611
skiroy 10th August 2008

I have been wanting to get so ns-10s as secondaries but my listening distance is only 3ft away.I know the ns10s are harsh in the...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 612
norman_nomad 10th August 2008

I plan on buying ns-10 but they will be next to my LCDs. Are they sheilded or am I going to get interference. Do ns-10 require to...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 604
travisbrown 10th August 2008

How does it change the sound in headphones? I hear the mix very well with good quality headphones, I'm just wondering how...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 657
heisleyamor 10th August 2008

and would you please post some clips or at least a review here? How is it for VO? 3rd&4thT

3rd&4thT
replies: 0 views: 1,159
3rd&4thT 10th August 2008

I've done some searching and can't find an answer to this question. For the purpose of recording an electric guitar w/ passive...

destructo
replies: 1 views: 1,847
TonyBelmont 10th August 2008

I am trying to decide which output level to set Maestro to (the software controller for my Apogee Ensemble). I have balanced...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 831
lordmiguel 10th August 2008

It seems as we advance with technology in recording we are given access to more and more options. From track count, to track...

turnstile
replies: 40 views: 1,870
turnstile 10th August 2008

My DI box has one input for left and right and xlr outsputs for L & R. So Im assuming I plug the guitar in one of the...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 798
Kiwiburger 10th August 2008

hey everyone, my band has decided to upgrade our home studio currently using an Edirol FA-101 interface with no preamp, all in...

asmonica
replies: 3 views: 976
nas 10th August 2008

I'll be EXTREMELY thankful to anybody who can help me whatsoever - these questions probably have pretty simple answers, but I...

ddeerreekk
replies: 3 views: 645
Andrew_Chart 10th August 2008

Looking for a good site more focused on singer-songwriter stuff--publishing, marketing, etc. What are the best forums out...

kittyboy
replies: 2 views: 1,624
erosconpollo 10th August 2008

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Electro Harmonix 12AY7 vs. the ART MPA GOLD(non digital)? I'm trying to decide...

jrasia
replies: 9 views: 14,098
pichu 9th August 2008

I just picked myself up a pair of the Peluso CEMC-6 microphones as a stereo set and I wanted to write a quick saying on them....

adoucette
replies: 2 views: 1,453
Nu-tra 9th August 2008

Hey Everyone, So Im pretty excited that I got my hands on an original Roland RE-201 tape space echo and it just so happens to...

adoucette
replies: 1 views: 1,516
author 9th August 2008

hey what console is this? YouTube - David Coverdale - Lady (1977)

robertshaw
replies: 1 views: 616
Paul Hammond 9th August 2008

Looking to get a MIDI controller to interface with plug-ins --- mostly Absynth in Nuendo/Cubase I might be on tour later this...

loji
replies: 0 views: 1,177
loji 9th August 2008

Bring back Rock! .... too much rap today ... reverb and delay mix vox sample: listen online I thought I'd try nutshell,...

fuzzface777
replies: 15 views: 882
Fash 9th August 2008

Okay I have some 1/4" stereo cables.Can I use these for a mono source like say a guitar? I would really being using them to...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 13,002
skiroy 9th August 2008

Anyone had any experience with Studer preamps/eqs?

vitreouswindows
replies: 15 views: 4,053
matskull 9th August 2008

I'm buying an SPL meter from Radioshack to figure out what I need to do to my room. Should I use Ethan's test tone CD (...

heisleyamor
replies: 10 views: 4,698
heisleyamor 9th August 2008

I know this sounds like a studip question... but what do you recommend? I'm mixing for years on mackies HR824 and NS-10 with...

pete
replies: 30 views: 4,954
Kronos147 9th August 2008

I was wondering how many DAW users feel perfectly satisfied with using the EQ that already comes in their DAW vs. having to buy...

song-writer
replies: 2 views: 1,448
Kronos147 9th August 2008

Hello. I'm looking to recreate in a live setting the synth bass tones of Stevie Wonder (eg Black man, Jesus Children of America,...

nd33
replies: 10 views: 5,673
DeadPoet 9th August 2008

For those times when the singer is a foot or more away from the mic, and you still need a pop filter, what works best for you: -...

andychamp
replies: 5 views: 21,429
chris carter 9th August 2008

Hi everyone ! I'm thinking to use a pair of UA 6176 for my DAW studio . Is this a good choice ? Will be transformed my digital...

adisc
replies: 3 views: 1,221
adisc 9th August 2008

hello ppl, has any one compare this tube tech cl 1b with the powercore cl 1b ? how this 2 sound ? thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 23 views: 4,019
Sirocco 9th August 2008

YouTube - Hound Dog Taylor "Wild About You Baby" This is the SH*T!!!!

dbbubba
replies: 14 views: 3,087
eligit 9th August 2008

Assuming your recording a band that sounds like jet, would you rather get a Chandler TG1 even though you have an old school 1176...

jbuntz
replies: 2 views: 770
bgrotto 9th August 2008

looking for recording studio/living space, or just a large room w/ amenities (a potty room, etc..) about 800 sq ft if that's how...

logicll
replies: 0 views: 586
logicll 9th August 2008

I've been playing with it for the past few days on and off and I like it lot. I love the simplicity and the tones are pretty damn...

thedommer
replies: 2 views: 1,589
feck 9th August 2008

I've discovered the joys of GS not too long ago and it does seem people get to know the background and opinions of particular...

StarfishMusic
replies: 47 views: 2,632
PlugHead 9th August 2008

so flash back to 6 months ago had just installed leopard and made my pro tools defunct had an idea and wanted to track it, so...

deckerluke
replies: 2 views: 1,159
m1a1x1e1r1 9th August 2008

hey guys I'm Looking for advice on a preamp/compressor/equalizer combo for tracking acoustic guitar and vocals. The units i've...

sourpoison
replies: 5 views: 901
CassidyGT 9th August 2008

Hey slutz, I know the basic rule when close mic'ing a source from opposite direction and using the phase reversal switch, but I...

Bazooka Bob
replies: 3 views: 1,174
Nutmeg II. 9th August 2008

currently have a B67. I saw an A80 1/4" for sale locally and am considering it. Have never heard one. Just wondering if...

outoftune
replies: 5 views: 3,456
nickolo 9th August 2008

Hello, Buying FMR RNP from USA shop would be more than $250 cheaper than from European. /It's hardly found anywhere here...

sd-cd
replies: 6 views: 2,711
sd-cd 9th August 2008

hello Slutz, im new to using optical (tosh-thing) and spdif and just wondering if one is better than the other - as in...

polf
replies: 0 views: 583
polf 9th August 2008

Are these things decent? Low noise floor in particular, I know they are all pretty transparent. How do they stack up to the...

m_gant
replies: 3 views: 853
night shift 9th August 2008

I need another comp. I currently have: Buzz audio essense RNC I was thinking about a CL 7720 or the toft dual fet comp....

BenJah
replies: 5 views: 853
BenJah 9th August 2008

hi everyone, i have a chance to pick up a used td-10 kit.(v-cymbal expanded). can you really get realistic drum sounds out of...

cavern
replies: 3 views: 3,474
IntenseJim 9th August 2008

Hey everyone, what is that site called where they list current market values of used equipment? Like old consoles and tape...

craschowder
replies: 3 views: 642
mdjice 9th August 2008

I tried to search for a relevant thread but couldn't find anything specific to my situation, please direct me to a thread if...

Zack
replies: 11 views: 978
nas 9th August 2008

nevermind I bought the K&H 300D

Peacock
replies: 8 views: 1,239
danbronson 9th August 2008

What should I get ? I'd like to buy one online, and definitely a new one that will be reliable. What's the largest one I could...

sage691
replies: 0 views: 651
sage691 9th August 2008

I have a 1963 Rickenbacker 6-string which is actually on extended loan. I've had it for about 20 years and it's never been set up...

kirkbross
replies: 1 views: 677
Harvey Gerst 9th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search