The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 4 views: 560
kafka 11th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 1,056
big country 11th August 2008

PS the interview states he uses a Neve 8078

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,211
Blast9 11th August 2008

Hi guys. Ive decided to stop spending all my money on booze and invest in my setup over the next few months. My...

womoma
replies: 4 views: 1,335
Fisherman 11th August 2008

I just bought the great river and im using a sp c1 with it. sounds great together. Anyway i had a m-audio tampa i think for...

spektor
replies: 11 views: 1,821
Fisherman 11th August 2008
replies: - views: -
Jules 11th August 2008

Hi, My Shure KSM27 is in need of replacement. I have used this mic to track vocals, and it suits my purposes pretty well, but it...

tiari
replies: 2 views: 857
tiari 11th August 2008

Ran over this on a search for free drumsamples: Sound samples - OLPC Guess some of you can make use of one of those samples...

mdoelger
replies: 0 views: 915
mdoelger 11th August 2008

Hey everyone, this may be an ignorant question but I have been looking all over the internet and can't seem to find anything...

grobichaud
replies: 2 views: 672
kurt 11th August 2008

wondering what the verdict is, between a Rupert Neve Tape saturation hardware device, Digidesign's True Tape plug-in and real...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 1,513
craschowder 11th August 2008

Hi, I am looking for a fairly decent dual channel compressor, I need 6 channels of compression and thought I'd buy 3 dual channel...

hally
replies: 17 views: 2,920
TTatman 11th August 2008

Does anyone have any clue as to how they created the bass on "Mediate" off the INXS Kick album? That bass hits...

Battles
replies: 3 views: 1,441
Battles 11th August 2008

What is a de esser used for?

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 1,126
Nu-tra 11th August 2008

I know some people are fans of SDC on toms. I had a pair of Sennheiser MD421, but I sold them because a) I don't record a lot of...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 12 views: 2,346
NathanEldred 11th August 2008

A guy was in here installing some stuff, and I didnt clean up properly first. This lead to him attempting to close a door on...

coyotekells
replies: 4 views: 1,258
peeder 11th August 2008

been listening to some old toons. I can't help it! Some of these songs are good! Chances is my fav! who else can admit they...

gearjunky
replies: 35 views: 2,063
turnstile 11th August 2008

so i got this really cool DBX 165a and i need some help hooking up the barrier strip in the back. i have a LITTLE experience with...

arpodthegreat
replies: 6 views: 2,365
Mushy 11th August 2008

I'm not sure what size tape I want yet. But I'm really interested in getting a 2 - 4 channel tape machine from ebay or a store...

heisleyamor
replies: 64 views: 5,707
rob S 11th August 2008

Hey Gearslutz, I've suddenly been asked to have one of my tracks in to a label by tomorrow having sent them some rough demos....

replies: 8 views: 854
rob S 11th August 2008

Had a good look on here, on google and also on the Peluso homepage. Couldn't find anything tho. I'm gonna be over in LA again in...

Jorg
replies: 9 views: 733
TonyBelmont 11th August 2008

How's it going guys! I need some help from all you PT Users. I've mixed in PT before, but I am not that savvy with tracking in...

AnAverageJoe
replies: 41 views: 2,512
colinmiller 11th August 2008

So I will be doing vocals in an open room in my corner. The room will be treated for bass traps and reflection pionts. My vocal...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 741
bitman 11th August 2008

I've had a friend lay down a bunch of guitar tracks direct with the plan of re-amping later once I get a an amp... so I'm...

Rush909
replies: 16 views: 9,935
alkooloid 11th August 2008

Hey, Just looking for some reviews of the POD X3 or X3 Live. I'm the former owner of a Pod XT. I want to know if the X3...

Studiocat
replies: 21 views: 7,256
ewegogetemtiger 11th August 2008

So I bought Guitar Player magazine today as one of my fave current players, Luther Dickinson, was on the cover along with fellow...

doorknocker
replies: 2 views: 1,232
gearaddict 11th August 2008

First of all... I apologize if this is in the wrong forum for something like this... Secondly, Either Saturday or Sunday, a...

Makinithappen
replies: 18 views: 1,189
lrieves 11th August 2008

anyone know where i can find IHD24-4.8 supplies trying to hook up old 710 electrodynes and i need i think elcos for the...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 503
Sigma 11th August 2008

Hi there Oz Slutz. We are thinking of buying a 'real' console for our new facility at Buderim, Sunshine Coast, Qld. SSL, API...

anguswoodhead
replies: 16 views: 382
anguswoodhead 11th August 2008

Hi All, Did anyone who owns -or played with- a Retro 176 had problems with setting the right input level? Maybe I'm not...

transsylvan
replies: 3 views: 1,037
Mike H 10th August 2008

not really a problem more of annoyance. I must have accidentally hit a shortcut on my keyboard. Every time I hit record, record...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 1,228
Baderup99 10th August 2008

Is anyone familiar with what mic/pre Joni used for vocals, acoustic guitar, and piano? From any era. Thanks.

kissingonstilts
replies: 19 views: 5,871
Harvey Gerst 10th August 2008

Has anyone worked with both the Mackie Onyx series mixers and the Toft ATB? I'm curious how they compare - mainly considering...

Todd Loomis
replies: 22 views: 2,650
Croaker 10th August 2008

hey all having a problem with my vocal chain my voice is just coming thru sounding hi pitch i have a akg 414 going to a isa...

VINKRILLZZ
replies: 7 views: 744
[email protected] 10th August 2008

I'm starting to record in Reaper because that is the only DAW that works with all of my plugins. The only thing I don't like...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 1,435
Heartfelt 10th August 2008

Hello everyone - I have been scouring the web looking to find out what sort of mic this is. I believe it is an old push talk...

Bhang
replies: 5 views: 1,547
Bhang 10th August 2008

I am running a Mac Pro with 4gigs of ram and the stock quad core processors. I also own an older mac book. I have heard rumors...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 626
BlueRadio 10th August 2008

Does anyone know where to get some cheaper MRL Tape for a JH 16? I don't even necessarily know which type of MRL i need, but am...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 562
Nu-tra 10th August 2008

I just removed all the modules and the power supplies in my MCI Jh24 Is there anything else that I can remove to get rid of some...

Nu-tra
replies: 11 views: 878
Sigma 10th August 2008
replies: 23 views: 3,350
Sigma 10th August 2008

I'm looking into getting a patchbay, but what is "normalling" or "half-normal"?

audiomichael
replies: 3 views: 14,338
CircusofMind 10th August 2008

Well, I have Atmosphere, Trilogy and Stylus expanded sitting here to install into my PC PTHD computer and have a concern after...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 482
moops 10th August 2008

I want to get a large (30+ space) rack unit for my new home studio and all the ones they have at Gutiar Slut seem generic and...

kirkbross
replies: 2 views: 834
tsvisser 10th August 2008

Using 8030A in my home studio and thinking about upgrade between: Focal Sm-6 SOLO ADAM P11A Any advices?

poshook
replies: 0 views: 694
poshook 10th August 2008

Please give me your thoughts on the Direct Inputs on the API 3124+. Are the DI’s as punchy as the pres? I need 4 channels of...

Saxon-of-a-son
replies: 30 views: 4,104
Nu-tra 10th August 2008

Hey all, I'm decorating my new house and thought it would be cool to have different music posters/recording studio artwork...

dwdrummer
replies: 22 views: 3,692
channelcat 10th August 2008

Hi there people, I have an Apogee DA-16X which receives clock (thru a BNC cable) from my Prism Dream AD-2. The Prism WC OUT...

rtprods
replies: 9 views: 1,210
Barish 10th August 2008

Hey Guys, I've owned the TLA-50 for a over a year now and a couple weeks ago, it just started giving out a loud static, bursts...

Loud Noize Ent.
replies: 1 views: 908
Loud Noize Ent. 10th August 2008

Has anyone switched from using a console to using a Neve 8816 summing mixer? I'm thinking of going this route (especially with...

mikecorwin
replies: 0 views: 722
mikecorwin 10th August 2008

Hi. I just finished producing this song for a movie. When I say producing, I really mean, I took a songwriter's scrap of a...

iocomposer
replies: 9 views: 711
paultools 10th August 2008

No, not speakers made in spain! I am a producer in the UK and I have been asked to make some "ringtones" - the...

John The Cut
replies: 4 views: 1,188
Sqye 10th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search