The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone have info on the recording process of the record? I'm so obsessed with it right now! Jarod

blackwatch5805
replies: 6 views: 2,635
Wiggy Neve Slut 17th August 2008

Hi, I was wondering what would be a very good "Tuner" to get for universal applications ? A decent high end one would...

Infa
replies: 6 views: 815
kosmokrator 17th August 2008

The new GS dfegadprefixes make the page ugly, confusing and hard to read. Why do you think most albums, movies and books have...

author
replies: 0 views: 574
author 17th August 2008

Mr. Albini was interviewed in the new EQ Magazine (9/08) about his work with the Wedding Present. Inside, he reveals his...

benversluis
replies: 78 views: 7,503
Karloff70 17th August 2008

Any suggestions? Here's the sitch: I've got a $250 gift certificate to amazon.com, a $750 dollar Guitar Center store credit, and...

Freq18Hz
replies: 15 views: 2,135
gvonbaren 17th August 2008

(couldn't find anything with search) hi, I need omnis, I don't have any. how are the CEMC6 peluso omni caps? what are they...

monkeyxx
replies: 3 views: 985
emrr 17th August 2008

Im a bit more noobish sometimes than I would like to think, but its true. I'm mixing some tracks down that had been done by...

slowjett
replies: 9 views: 1,010
James Meeker 17th August 2008

howdy quick question, is there actually a kind of database for music records (as opposed to the Internet Movie Database)? ...

Neon Heart
replies: 7 views: 1,889
filin 17th August 2008

Ok Guys... I'm new here. Please tell me what you think about this recording setup: Computer: Apple MacBook Pro w/ 2.2 GHz...

dale661
replies: 3 views: 580
dale661 17th August 2008

Howdy... I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to upgrade my setup so that I can record at higher sample rates. I've been...

adamlloyd
replies: 2 views: 764
adamlloyd 17th August 2008

can anyone recommend a good singing teacher in london, uk as it has been hard finding one thanks

F.Angel
replies: 3 views: 695
F.Angel 16th August 2008

Im running PT7.4 and want to use all of the analog I/O on my 192 as inserts if necessary. The problem is when I do this, I have...

whitepapagold
replies: 1 views: 477
whitepapagold 16th August 2008

I was curious if their are any good cities out there for smooth jazz recording.I love all music but My top 3 are Hip Hop,Smooth...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 726
DSD_Mastering 16th August 2008

Hi, What do you thing about the XLogic Alpha-Link Analogue I/O. The sound of the analogue section??? Thank's, VincedB

20100db
replies: 2 views: 1,104
Prairie Boy 16th August 2008

Hi guys, 500 series help here - looking to get a 10 slot rack for pres, and maybe another 10 slot for EQs, comps and whatever...

Savernake
replies: 7 views: 953
Savernake 16th August 2008

I'd like to use some of my 500 Pres as Line amps to add some life to my digital recordings (DA>Line In pre>Eq or...

marshallplexi
replies: 2 views: 538
lildrummerboy70 16th August 2008

I had a little music festival dealy bop over the weekend-- overall the scenery is pretty picturesque, and my place is blessed...

joelpatterson
replies: 24 views: 1,213
joelpatterson 16th August 2008

Hi Any ideas how I could emulate the Eventide harmonizer vocal trick in PT? In logic I would copy the lead vox twice so...

mike kable
replies: 5 views: 1,262
TheBSper 16th August 2008

I don't have experience with either of these, but both seem to be held in high regards around these parts. I'm looking to buy...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 887
radiospace 16th August 2008

I was posting on another thread and mentioned Simon & Garfunkel. I was always amazed at the sound and color they got from...

plexisys
replies: 4 views: 963
Musiclab 16th August 2008

If I build a dummy head out of wood, and strap a couple of omni mics inside tiny holes where the ears would be, it wouldn't be a...

rodrigo
replies: 9 views: 2,852
PlugHead 16th August 2008

What compressor plug-in would be a good choice for acoustic based music - bluegrass, contemporary folk, etc.? I have heard nice...

Tim T
replies: 52 views: 7,718
WunderBro Flo 16th August 2008

YouTube - Drum Buddy Demo

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 592
Nu-tra 16th August 2008

heavy rock song, just doubled the vocal on the chorus. what do you do to the doubled track at mix time? thanks!!!

Jeff16years
replies: 10 views: 1,163
dangoudie 16th August 2008

I have to mix about 30 songs. Listening to advanced rough mixes, I feel I need more ambience. I try to avoid the huge wet 80's...

slopeshoulder
replies: 10 views: 1,121
adisc 16th August 2008

Hi there howdy Anyone knows of a - simple/easy to use - room measuring program for Mac OSX? Thanks, Peter

lydfar
replies: 7 views: 2,309
Ethan Winer 16th August 2008

Not crazy ppl... ;) - Where can you figure out what size and type of case you can use for your amp heads? I have a JCM2000 head...

fooman
replies: 5 views: 660
fooman 16th August 2008

Ok, this is kind of a hard thing to describe, and I hope this doesn't sound like a walters question. I'm looking for ways for...

TYY
replies: 11 views: 2,420
MichaelT 16th August 2008

Hi, own Genelec 8030A and have a possibility to buy Focal SM-6 BE for a very low price but no possibility to try them. Any...

poshook
replies: 0 views: 919
poshook 16th August 2008

Hey I have to know how to do microphone cables XLR-m / XLR-f also for +48V with CORDIAL CSF450 (it have 4 cables)!?!?? someone...

mattsplace
replies: 1 views: 1,231
UnDeFiNeD 16th August 2008

What has engineering done to your taste in music?

EstateMatt
replies: 23 views: 1,176
ckreon 16th August 2008

Any Massachusetts guys want to lend a hand to complete a few songs I'm working on? I'm in Metrowest. Will eventually need vocals,...

Mike24
replies: 0 views: 559
Mike24 16th August 2008

Anybody use these puppies? I've been happily using the Limiter for quite a while now - curious how these stack up. Or hell -...

KrisNY
replies: 15 views: 2,787
doorknocker 16th August 2008

So here is the set up: PT 7.3.1cs5 HD3 on Intel Mac 3 x 192 interfaces Sync IO Big Ben Clock Big Ben master clock...

Dougal The Dog
replies: 5 views: 915
AudioFocus 16th August 2008

(under the monitors) sorry about the bad pic

Unikawn
replies: 3 views: 758
AudioFocus 16th August 2008

Just wanted to say that the New York Brass Company did a great job on one of my tracks. Will be using them again. Any looking for...

JGILL
replies: 1 views: 655
Rickard Bengtsso 16th August 2008

on their new single "Grounds for Divorce" I heard it on TV the other day ona good system and the reverb sounded...

Tunes 666
replies: 6 views: 991
Apemandan 16th August 2008

wondering if there's anyone who can give a once over, clean up a studer 169 or neve sidecar.. i've heard armen's repair, but i...

deckerluke
replies: 2 views: 676
u b k 16th August 2008

I was just at guitar center today.. and saw the following items on clearance Manley Variable Mu® Limiter/Compressor for...

apadua
replies: 0 views: 611
apadua 16th August 2008

I am using Rosetta 200 over a year , but i "ve never tried the CODA for tracking , any advice? peachh

andremattos
replies: 4 views: 1,444
andremattos 16th August 2008

YeeeeeeeHAWWWWWWWW!!!!! I have AIR CONDITIONING in my studio now! I have all of the holes filled (it was my garage once)...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 764
dbbubba 16th August 2008

Hey all! I've seen pictures of different Akg D12 mics so I'm wondering what's the story behind them. Which one is older/newer...

Shot
replies: 2 views: 2,693
Jim Kerr 16th August 2008

...im in the middle of recording a young 'punk' band. for the vocals we tried out an EV RE-20, an AT4050, SM7B, SM58, and a CAD...

Rripror
replies: 3 views: 759
Rripror 16th August 2008

Well I am finally at that point where I am going drop some $$ on a compressor. I currently own a RNC, RNLA and a PROVLA which...

apadua
replies: 6 views: 1,272
Night Stalker 16th August 2008

Hi, Does anyone know if it's better to go from the lightpipe out of the Triton directly into the DAW interface, or go from the...

adamlloyd
replies: 0 views: 585
adamlloyd 16th August 2008

Check this out... mezed MySong, from Microsoft Research, makes your singing sound a lot better than it really does -...

lefthando
replies: 2 views: 1,582
lefthando 16th August 2008

I have a M audio profire 2626. Its alright..nothing special. I also have a Benchmark ad2k+ 2 channel a/d that I do most all my...

DGrimmett
replies: 2 views: 771
DGrimmett 15th August 2008

WTF?!?! how is digidesign not pooping themselves over this? maybe they got a sponsorship?! ~in before no delay...

cubivore
replies: 2 views: 657
temetrepo 15th August 2008

Can someone suggest some monitors for less that $1000/pair (or there about) that work with both 110V and 240V? Thanks,

tazman
replies: 2 views: 747
tazman 15th August 2008

Hi! My first post here.freshflowe I´ve been a visitor here for a while just reading a lot of post with great info. So I think...

petmar
replies: 0 views: 713
petmar 15th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search