The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to buy something really small thatll sound pretty similar to my powerbook speakers.. I find my stuff sounds pretty good...

planet red
replies: 8 views: 3,318
DivineMusic 20th August 2008

Hey folks, As this is my first post here let me start by saying what's up to you all, and say I have really enjoyed reading...

The_Shoe
replies: 5 views: 763
gainreduction 20th August 2008

Hi all, Was using the Distressor on a guitar today and was considering how useful it would be to use in a guitar switching...

octatonic
replies: 6 views: 1,321
psycho_monkey 20th August 2008

Hey, whats up ? :) Im new here , its good to know such a professional forum, ive been reading a lot here on mics and gear in the...

EchoLabs
replies: 17 views: 923
delasoul 20th August 2008

Anyone know of, or had any experience with online brass - I'm in the middle of an album & don't really have time to sort...

duckoff
replies: 5 views: 826
duckoff 20th August 2008

Hi! I'm gonna record linesignals and then re amp it in my studio. have never done this before. I have 1 Neveclone called...

Limepit
replies: 0 views: 738
Limepit 20th August 2008

I bought a Duende fought with it for 2 months it never worked properly got rid of it. I got an SSL Alphalink sent to me with...

T_R_S
replies: 16 views: 1,608
T_R_S 20th August 2008

Hello felow slutz! I am adding a 2192 to my setup and would like to use it as a master clock for my RME Multiface II and ADI-8......

B-San
replies: 18 views: 1,690
peeder 20th August 2008

I have been trying to mix with an attitude of, "I will make the most important instrument the loudest, then as their...

hduncan
replies: 28 views: 2,351
amishsixstringe 20th August 2008

I just got the GC 44th anniversary e-mail, and one section has blemshed items at a discount. This is one of those items: ...

Ken Walker
replies: 5 views: 900
stuntbutt 20th August 2008

Howdy! AD 8000 with 1394 Ambus Card over Firewire... I'm thinking about going this way with my powerbook for location...

pan
replies: 14 views: 3,017
lukehatpadl 20th August 2008

Look at this. What is going on here? Is this some rip off, or a prototype? I say ripoff. NEW Digidesign DIGI 003...

barryjohns
replies: 1 views: 727
C Heat 20th August 2008

I just bought a vintage 70's mxr distortion + guitar pedal off of evilbay and it smells of smoke so badly that it's stinking up...

destructo
replies: 28 views: 2,804
Sounds Great 20th August 2008

I currently have a Lucid AD9624 and DA9624 which I use to bypass the conversion on my MOTU 828mkii.. Which is a noticeable...

apadua
replies: 13 views: 7,158
Matt Hepworth 20th August 2008

Hi, can the Sonalksis plugins (SV-315, SV-517) still keep up with the quality of new plugins like the Waves Studio Classics or...

elmolemon
replies: 12 views: 1,669
rhizomeman 20th August 2008

I'm going to be adding some mics in the next few months and had almost decided to pull the trigger on a pair of AEA R84's. I...

McPhaul
replies: 10 views: 2,066
digibird 20th August 2008

Just put together two new Argosy Spire racks. ugh, what a chore! took me the better half of the day... some assembly DEFINATLY...

Klauth
replies: 3 views: 2,942
ddageek 20th August 2008

Hey guys I'm a pretty good singer and I believe I have a good range for a guy singer yet I really need to practice control...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 633
Baderup99 20th August 2008

I want to nail down a super cool clean yet meaty DI funk guitar sound, a la Prince. I've been looking at the MC77 (with a good...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 8 views: 1,766
J.S.Vega III 20th August 2008

I'm stuck. I've been offered a U87 AI for about $1600 and a Soundelux U95 for $1200 and I don't know which to get. Both are in...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 28 views: 4,621
Sean Sullivan 20th August 2008

Anybody BESIDES Fletcher or anyone from Mercenary tried/demoed/bought the NPNG? Do they live uip to the hype from Fletcher? How...

mikymike
replies: 0 views: 1,230
mikymike 20th August 2008

On the Digi 002 can I use in's 1-4 (pre's) for hardware inserts like compressors or reverb returns? The pre's can't be bypassed...

Lipps
replies: 0 views: 707
Lipps 20th August 2008

Is there a stereo plug-in that I could use to move certain frequencies left, right, or center? I'm particularly interested in...

NorseHorse
replies: 6 views: 1,052
Sk106 20th August 2008

Just wondering, would you consider going from Dynaudio BM6a's to Adam p33A's an upgrade? I cant audition any where I live. But...

stonewall40
replies: 0 views: 1,000
stonewall40 20th August 2008

I talked to Tim and had him speak at a NARAS event..too bad NARAS lobbied to up the royality rates..Pandora was one way for...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 920
Savernake 19th August 2008

Hi, I realize the 96i is intended for line level gear, but isn't the direct out of the board/pre coming out at line level?? Why...

naethoven
replies: 8 views: 828
Duardo 19th August 2008

What do you guys think of the following thoughts; the right order of the recording chain when it comes up the the fase of FX. ...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 555
Flying_Dutchman 19th August 2008

Trid to find info on here, but wasn't satisfied given my needs... I want to take the signal off my guitar, and split it. Send one...

ben_allison
replies: 3 views: 2,903
ben_allison 19th August 2008

I have logic studio, and wonder if its better to set up the reverb, and compressors as a send effect versus on the track...

kincept
replies: 5 views: 1,161
kincept 19th August 2008

I'm getting a 36 input console (about 9 feet long) and it's pretty heavy It is located like 6 hours away from my studio. I could...

mdjice
replies: 12 views: 1,010
mdjice 19th August 2008

What's so great is I actually first thought this was an Onion article. What makes it so much better is that it's not. Digg -...

travisbrown
replies: 40 views: 3,284
travisbrown 19th August 2008

I Bought a Yamaha KX8 and I am not completely "wow"ed by it's action/feel... The keys seem to have a shorter throw, I...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 646
hduncan 19th August 2008

Check out this article on the new Byrne/Eno album. As a fan of "Bush Of Ghosts," I'm psyched/curious about this new...

Silver Sonya
replies: 7 views: 2,094
ambo 19th August 2008

damn what a great plugin. if you havn't done the demo check it out. might be my new go to reverb itb.kfhkh

dhiltonlittle
replies: 20 views: 2,225
Froombosch 19th August 2008

Ok, I searched and mostly came up with ITB-oriented threads on this subject. Basically, I've run out of aux sends on my...

PoorGlory
replies: 1 views: 957
Froombosch 19th August 2008

This has happened to me a few times i am mixing and do a bounce or use sound replacer after the bounce i hide and inactivate...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 630
Sigma 19th August 2008

Digidesign Tips & Tricks. Some might find these useful.

C Heat
replies: 3 views: 708
Protools Guy 19th August 2008

Any help would be appreciated. I have been reading all of your posts for a while and still can't make up my mind but want to...

way2old4nutricks
replies: 11 views: 1,289
way2old4nutricks 19th August 2008

im recording a band that plays classic rock influenced music. Does anybody have any micing tips or anything for record the drums...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 1,188
Kris 19th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 1,503
LeMauce 19th August 2008

Hi there, I have recently gotten the chance to share a studio with a live room and separate control/mixroom. The guy has invested...

Van Speijk
replies: 4 views: 1,058
Van Speijk 19th August 2008

So I have been doing some experimentation in my pursuit to find great drum sounds. I can honestly say that I am beginning to...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 2 views: 1,397
Ol' Betsey 19th August 2008

Hi, as the title says, I'm looking to buy a new ribbon but cant stretch to a Royer. To explain, I have a CAD Trion 7000 which...

zeppe
replies: 11 views: 1,283
zeppe 19th August 2008

I have a Korg DTR-2 rack tuner in my rack along with a mesa dual rectifier rackmount, that I typically use for recording. When...

swill777
replies: 3 views: 1,099
sluttygearhere 19th August 2008

Can I use the loadbox fuction of the Palmer PDI-03 with an amp cabinet? So instead of using the unit as a speaker simulator and...

LordHar
replies: 2 views: 987
LordHar 19th August 2008

Im recently learning a lot about group chans, aux's, busses things like that. I use Cubase SX not Protools but im sure this...

slowjett
replies: 1 views: 473
jbsg02 19th August 2008

I write songs, and I know excactly how they should be sung. But I don't want to waste time and money to teach hired demo singers...

author
replies: 18 views: 1,290
adpz 19th August 2008

Just got the Firestudio project a few days ago, and have had nothing but problems with it, save the few times i actually got it...

jicolson
replies: 0 views: 946
jicolson 19th August 2008

how do these convertors rate ?....are they any good ?

VINKRILLZZ
replies: 1 views: 689
VINKRILLZZ 19th August 2008

Im still running my faithful Pentium 4 2.8GHZ by choice and I was wondering if anyone else shared this method? Basically what i...

adoucette
replies: 23 views: 1,104
adoucette 19th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search