The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm going to be adding some mics in the next few months and had almost decided to pull the trigger on a pair of AEA R84's. I...

McPhaul
replies: 10 views: 2,065
digibird 20th August 2008

Just put together two new Argosy Spire racks. ugh, what a chore! took me the better half of the day... some assembly DEFINATLY...

Klauth
replies: 3 views: 2,940
ddageek 20th August 2008

Hey guys I'm a pretty good singer and I believe I have a good range for a guy singer yet I really need to practice control...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 632
Baderup99 20th August 2008

I want to nail down a super cool clean yet meaty DI funk guitar sound, a la Prince. I've been looking at the MC77 (with a good...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 8 views: 1,765
J.S.Vega III 20th August 2008

I'm stuck. I've been offered a U87 AI for about $1600 and a Soundelux U95 for $1200 and I don't know which to get. Both are in...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 28 views: 4,615
Sean Sullivan 20th August 2008

Anybody BESIDES Fletcher or anyone from Mercenary tried/demoed/bought the NPNG? Do they live uip to the hype from Fletcher? How...

mikymike
replies: 0 views: 1,230
mikymike 20th August 2008

On the Digi 002 can I use in's 1-4 (pre's) for hardware inserts like compressors or reverb returns? The pre's can't be bypassed...

Lipps
replies: 0 views: 705
Lipps 20th August 2008

Is there a stereo plug-in that I could use to move certain frequencies left, right, or center? I'm particularly interested in...

NorseHorse
replies: 6 views: 1,052
Sk106 20th August 2008

Just wondering, would you consider going from Dynaudio BM6a's to Adam p33A's an upgrade? I cant audition any where I live. But...

stonewall40
replies: 0 views: 997
stonewall40 20th August 2008

I talked to Tim and had him speak at a NARAS event..too bad NARAS lobbied to up the royality rates..Pandora was one way for...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 919
Savernake 19th August 2008

Hi, I realize the 96i is intended for line level gear, but isn't the direct out of the board/pre coming out at line level?? Why...

naethoven
replies: 8 views: 828
Duardo 19th August 2008

What do you guys think of the following thoughts; the right order of the recording chain when it comes up the the fase of FX. ...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 554
Flying_Dutchman 19th August 2008

Trid to find info on here, but wasn't satisfied given my needs... I want to take the signal off my guitar, and split it. Send one...

ben_allison
replies: 3 views: 2,901
ben_allison 19th August 2008

I have logic studio, and wonder if its better to set up the reverb, and compressors as a send effect versus on the track...

kincept
replies: 5 views: 1,161
kincept 19th August 2008

I'm getting a 36 input console (about 9 feet long) and it's pretty heavy It is located like 6 hours away from my studio. I could...

mdjice
replies: 12 views: 1,008
mdjice 19th August 2008

What's so great is I actually first thought this was an Onion article. What makes it so much better is that it's not. Digg -...

travisbrown
replies: 40 views: 3,283
travisbrown 19th August 2008

I Bought a Yamaha KX8 and I am not completely "wow"ed by it's action/feel... The keys seem to have a shorter throw, I...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 646
hduncan 19th August 2008

Check out this article on the new Byrne/Eno album. As a fan of "Bush Of Ghosts," I'm psyched/curious about this new...

Silver Sonya
replies: 7 views: 2,094
ambo 19th August 2008

damn what a great plugin. if you havn't done the demo check it out. might be my new go to reverb itb.kfhkh

dhiltonlittle
replies: 20 views: 2,224
Froombosch 19th August 2008

Ok, I searched and mostly came up with ITB-oriented threads on this subject. Basically, I've run out of aux sends on my...

PoorGlory
replies: 1 views: 956
Froombosch 19th August 2008

This has happened to me a few times i am mixing and do a bounce or use sound replacer after the bounce i hide and inactivate...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 630
Sigma 19th August 2008

Digidesign Tips & Tricks. Some might find these useful.

C Heat
replies: 3 views: 707
Protools Guy 19th August 2008

Any help would be appreciated. I have been reading all of your posts for a while and still can't make up my mind but want to...

way2old4nutricks
replies: 11 views: 1,288
way2old4nutricks 19th August 2008

im recording a band that plays classic rock influenced music. Does anybody have any micing tips or anything for record the drums...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 1,188
Kris 19th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 1,502
LeMauce 19th August 2008

Hi there, I have recently gotten the chance to share a studio with a live room and separate control/mixroom. The guy has invested...

Van Speijk
replies: 4 views: 1,058
Van Speijk 19th August 2008

So I have been doing some experimentation in my pursuit to find great drum sounds. I can honestly say that I am beginning to...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 2 views: 1,397
Ol' Betsey 19th August 2008

Hi, as the title says, I'm looking to buy a new ribbon but cant stretch to a Royer. To explain, I have a CAD Trion 7000 which...

zeppe
replies: 11 views: 1,283
zeppe 19th August 2008

I have a Korg DTR-2 rack tuner in my rack along with a mesa dual rectifier rackmount, that I typically use for recording. When...

swill777
replies: 3 views: 1,098
sluttygearhere 19th August 2008

Can I use the loadbox fuction of the Palmer PDI-03 with an amp cabinet? So instead of using the unit as a speaker simulator and...

LordHar
replies: 2 views: 987
LordHar 19th August 2008

Im recently learning a lot about group chans, aux's, busses things like that. I use Cubase SX not Protools but im sure this...

slowjett
replies: 1 views: 471
jbsg02 19th August 2008

I write songs, and I know excactly how they should be sung. But I don't want to waste time and money to teach hired demo singers...

author
replies: 18 views: 1,290
adpz 19th August 2008

Just got the Firestudio project a few days ago, and have had nothing but problems with it, save the few times i actually got it...

jicolson
replies: 0 views: 946
jicolson 19th August 2008

how do these convertors rate ?....are they any good ?

VINKRILLZZ
replies: 1 views: 688
VINKRILLZZ 19th August 2008

Im still running my faithful Pentium 4 2.8GHZ by choice and I was wondering if anyone else shared this method? Basically what i...

adoucette
replies: 23 views: 1,103
adoucette 19th August 2008

It wasn't too long ago that rumors were flying about the Beatles library coming to iTunes. That's when I started hearing about...

ProducerBoy
replies: 3 views: 961
ProducerBoy 19th August 2008

I just loaded Digital Performer 6 on my new iMac. I am having a lot of problems configuring my MIDI input. I'm using a Motu...

mathewdixon
replies: 2 views: 839
mathewdixon 19th August 2008

I believe the outputs on my Presonus Inspire are unbalanced (RCA connectors). Will I need to balance it before sending it to the...

ixelion
replies: 14 views: 2,330
ixelion 19th August 2008

I need a Decent sounding, sound hole pickup. Ive been looking at the LR Baggs M1A Active pup. I will probably buy a couple and...

1/2 Normal
replies: 1 views: 1,439
travisbrown 19th August 2008

Neutrik - Audio - crystalCON - NC3MXX-B-CRYSTAL i'm speechless (in a bad way) -Tomi

esaias
replies: 51 views: 5,020
FreshSkweez 19th August 2008

Do anyone know a good resource that can provide empty plates with holes for d-sub contacts etc. Or do I have to custom order?

unit7
replies: 3 views: 747
Mike Brown 19th August 2008

Been trying to find some software to emulate a Yamaha Cp-70 electric piano All ive come across was the Syntheway Electrikeys ...

Delicate Sounds
replies: 1 views: 671
gurubuzz 19th August 2008

I'm plugging a new sm57 into The Brick, into a duet set at +4 input. With the brick gain set all the way up, I cannot get a good...

Freq18Hz
replies: 7 views: 817
Freq18Hz 19th August 2008

Anyone know which one is the better all purpose mic, or have the ability to post a shootout? -Freq

Freq18Hz
replies: 2 views: 3,460
Freq18Hz 19th August 2008

Hey all I'm Dave. I'm just about to embark on a massive career change and study Audio Engineering, Production and Post...

DaveClissold
replies: 0 views: 625
DaveClissold 19th August 2008

I've been really gung-ho on using tape and learning about tape machines for the last year or so, and still am. It's been great to...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 504
soupking 19th August 2008

Was leaning towards the Rumour for the plate since it'd be more featured on things like vox and the Breverb halls would be tucked...

Matt Grondin
replies: 3 views: 731
Matt Grondin 18th August 2008

Symphony is obviously a better system, but is it necessary, when using a Rosetta 200? It's only recording 1 or 2 tracks at a...

ssprod19
replies: 0 views: 738
ssprod19 18th August 2008

Strange request, I know, but I'm trying to find a George Massenburg quote I read in an old Tape Op. I've scanned all my old...

Empty Planet
replies: 5 views: 1,770
TurboJets 18th August 2008

Hey guys, I've got a Pearlman TM-1 here that I'm loving. I'm finding when it works (which is a lot of the time) it's like magic,...

Bierce85
replies: 15 views: 1,232
TonyBelmont 18th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search