The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My studio is being built 8300 feet (2.5km) from the nearest fiber link, which means $$$$$$ if I want to get a high-bandwidth...

Clueless
replies: 4 views: 830
Sk106 28th August 2008

I record mostly electric guitars, both clean and distorted. Of course bass and drums too, but little keys. I have a dangerous D...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 680
DesertDawg 28th August 2008

Hi guys, I am opening a new studio in Brooklyn and am looking for a contractor to help me get started on the build and provide...

goldenlotus
replies: 1 views: 1,816
TonyBelmont 28th August 2008

Oh my God, I've been in Pompano for 4 days while GS was down. I'm dying!!!! NEED SOMEONE TO HANG WITH... NEED SOMEONE TO...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,030
TonyBelmont 28th August 2008

Hello All, I was baffled by a problem recording a drum kit the other day and was wondering if anyone had any idea what it...

billface
replies: 2 views: 576
u b k 28th August 2008

I read that you could also use another instance of REAPER as an editor, but I cant get it to work without crashing my ASIO driver.

TheLoud1Please
replies: 1 views: 2,303
alyricalmind 28th August 2008

What a nightmare. I have been trying to find a U87ai to redo the chorus on a song, and I haven't been able to find one to rent. I...

MikeG08
replies: 2 views: 748
NathanEldred 28th August 2008

Okay I got the Guitar pattern down thankx to your guys help.Now Im on to the Bass guitar. Considering Middle C to be C4,can you...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 597
skiroy 28th August 2008

Anyone had any experience using the Earthworks PianoMic System? How's the Stereo Image using these omnidirectional...

teacherman
replies: 1 views: 690
MJGreene Audio 28th August 2008

Have been recording a young promising artist and her low alto voice is strong and clear with a pleasing timber but kind of...

larrykane
replies: 7 views: 754
larrykane 28th August 2008

Hey, My band is about to start tracking our album, and since we have some equipment, and a friend with some other equipment, and...

aaronmarkson
replies: 7 views: 815
asagaai 28th August 2008

Hi!. I'm trying to find any resources on how to implement HUI protocol via midi, with no luck so far. Does anyone know where to...

grzeh666
replies: 0 views: 3,801
grzeh666 28th August 2008

Guys help me please! I have Sony c800g hooked up to avalon 737. Stupid question but. Should i use phantom power on Avalon? I...

Petrusha
replies: 2 views: 1,564
Petrusha 28th August 2008

Hi , I am a newbie and have just recently started to purchase outboard gear. As of now, I am running logic studio through an...

floater138
replies: 0 views: 2,128
floater138 28th August 2008

Hello! I've heard about the Focusrite Blue Serie, when was it producted ? I know that the actual series is the Red one, with the...

Michael Kael
replies: 0 views: 896
Michael Kael 27th August 2008

FBI arrests man over leak of Guns N' Roses unreleased songs - Yahoo! Canada News Funny thing is, if Axl waits much longer, the...

travisbrown
replies: 1 views: 821
audibleobsession 27th August 2008

Hi, I need some advice on how to record our rehearsals as good as possible. The mics I have are SM57, SM58 and a AKG D112 so I...

Revmen
replies: 5 views: 690
Revmen 27th August 2008

I just got my new Manley Variable-MU. Sounds nice but... The output gain between 12:00 and full right is only few dBs(about...

Vertigo2006
replies: 0 views: 601
Vertigo2006 27th August 2008

I am having a nightmare with this. Words like organisation and colour are always underlined red, because Americans spell it with...

Savernake
replies: 3 views: 2,001
Savernake 27th August 2008

Hi, I'm not so good with microphones and recording so it may be something [email protected] doing wrong but when I try to record voice...

henrico
replies: 6 views: 752
wade goeke 27th August 2008

When i worked at a music store about 5-6 years ago, when i was bored I used to take a Squire Bronco Bass and tune it up to...

ryst
replies: 0 views: 3,599
ryst 27th August 2008

I hate to open a new thread, but I'd prefer this advice to be tailored. Eek? My band is in the market for a mixer, primarily for...

Skye
replies: 4 views: 874
Skye 27th August 2008

Hi! The expander is somehow a mystery for me. The name sounds like something good and that it could be an improvement for...

petmar
replies: 5 views: 27,487
audibleobsession 27th August 2008

Anyone tried this combo for hip hop/r&b? If not has anyone tried the vtb and the regular la-610? I just ordered the la-610...

musicmind11
replies: 8 views: 1,039
FutureLegends 27th August 2008

So I bought this Chorus Echo on ebay... the seller wouldn't respond to my emails or anything. About a month after I paid the...

Beneficial
replies: 0 views: 856
Beneficial 27th August 2008

i know antares makes one, but i hear its not that good. i was wondering what the alternatives are

avpmusik
replies: 14 views: 1,136
computa 27th August 2008

I have a MAckie Big KNob that all have 1/4" balanced/unbalanced connections.I was told that balanced is the best choice so I...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 633
equallyscrewed 27th August 2008

I'm looking for studio owners in nj which are not booked all week every week. I'm thinking along the lines of indie guys who do...

EstateMatt
replies: 1 views: 626
EstateMatt 27th August 2008

Please let me know if you have the Cintiq 21 UX. I use protools and logic. Want to see if this is a cool idea. I love the concept...

Joji
replies: 8 views: 1,576
RyanC 27th August 2008

Has anyone sold their Adam Sub 8 for the 10, and what were the results? I have a pair of S3A and currently using the Sub 8,...

Dean Landon
replies: 2 views: 2,359
jamwerks 27th August 2008

Any user of this sexy baby ? Fostex Foundation 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'm looking for the user manual of...

Izok
replies: 6 views: 2,476
Izok 27th August 2008

Is anyone on this forum a Canadian citizen who does work in the USA? I need quick help! Im supposed to be heading down to Los...

adoucette
replies: 0 views: 516
adoucette 27th August 2008

Hey! im from Slovenia , i playing in a band call Summerville! We playing pop/rock/punk music ! We need a tipical mix for that...

mattsplace
replies: 5 views: 1,431
mattsplace 27th August 2008

Can anyone recommend a USB or other interface that will provide 16 analog in's and out's for mac that also does not require any...

craschowder
replies: 0 views: 750
craschowder 27th August 2008

I have a few old pieces of outboard gear that need a bit of a service/changes made such as new transformer on one particular...

jumbo
replies: 3 views: 867
maestromiles 27th August 2008

Stopped in at GC yesterday and I have to say that I was impressed with the playability of the SE custom.. I think it was selling...

heyman
replies: 53 views: 3,839
pennywisdom 27th August 2008

When purchasing new gear from OS what are the the estimated customs dutys/GST when shipped into Australia? Is it the same for...

jvancorduroy
replies: 33 views: 1,076
yesac81 27th August 2008

Is a switchcraft 1/4 to 1/4 cable a quality cable for a guitar to DI application?Only 10ft long

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 709
travisbrown 27th August 2008

Hey guys, got a question for you. I'm looking for a new interface for my powerbook. I used to have a metric halo ULN2 and a...

kidtexas
replies: 14 views: 1,630
sordeli 27th August 2008

Fun question: If you could only use 4 mics, 4 pres/strips, & 4 channels of AD/DA conversion to record your entire record,...

jacksonburn
replies: 19 views: 2,065
turk sanchez 27th August 2008

Between my preamps and my mci jh-24 tape machine. Any ideas?

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 722
wrekdahouse 27th August 2008

Besides instruments that require unbalanced cables,why would anyone use an unbalanced cable otherwise and subject themselves to...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 894
drBill 27th August 2008

I can scrape up the coin for a new A&H 24 channel mixer are these any good for recording use and any other British brands ...

james.ca
replies: 69 views: 11,674
PhilR 27th August 2008

Hi everyone, I've been working with one set of speaker for a long time. Those speakers are the yorkville ysm1p. I just got a...

matskull
replies: 8 views: 1,954
matskull 27th August 2008

...well, actually it ate my old Windows machine. Wow. I had 24 tracks with tons of plugins, edits and automation and it ran...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 694
vodka gimli 27th August 2008

I want to be able to drag n drop and quickly assemble a song without too much pain involved. Obviously it has to sound real...

dreamsongs
replies: 58 views: 12,866
Pfhuck 27th August 2008

Should my mic cables all be the same length on the drum kit? Or can I have various sizes like shorter ones for the kick and...

Nu-tra
replies: 6 views: 669
MarkRB 27th August 2008

I have attached two wav files. Both files are me playing guitar into the DI of a P-1 (pad engaged). The guitar is a Les Paul...

Battles
replies: 11 views: 2,357
norman_nomad 27th August 2008

Can't seem to track anything down, does anyone know a place that has high end gear to rent in the Lauderdale-Miami area? Thanks.

yumdrum
replies: 4 views: 658
yumdrum 27th August 2008

Do any of you ever cascade Mic Pre's for character rather than gain? So, as a made up example, Mic into a Great River to get some...

moops
replies: 0 views: 619
moops 27th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search