The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a weight problem... I sit all day and some nights and just do recording, mixing, gearslutting. I would like to start a...

gurubuzz
replies: 64 views: 3,562
rjd2 29th August 2008

Getting somewhat close to pulling the trigger on one of these systems... it sounds like they don't come with ANY cabling right? ...

sjwaud
replies: 3 views: 1,371
SRS 29th August 2008

Hi pals, I Try to find some reverb /delay plugs and especially settings (and right plugs combinations) to find this special Fx...

trevorjoe
replies: 3 views: 859
Karl J 29th August 2008

Hey all, The tail of my tape where I printed my reference tones got eaten up. So when it comes time to mix can I just align...

AnalogBrain
replies: 1 views: 948
numrologst 29th August 2008

The previous thread on Dave Sardy got me to thinking. And, truth is, I've wanted to post something like this for a while now. ...

dtucker
replies: 77 views: 14,288
colinmiller 29th August 2008

I'm looking to get a pre with a line input for a keyboard, solid state preferably. I took a look at the Buzz Audio Elixer and I...

Lucin Niega
replies: 32 views: 2,818
IntenseJim 29th August 2008

Hey guys , well after narrowing down options i like you to help me build the final list of equipment im about to purchase. this...

EchoLabs
replies: 26 views: 1,633
Bassmankr 29th August 2008

Anyone know of a place to rent pro audio gear in the Toronto area? I need to get m\y hands on some extra converters and a 16x2...

adoucette
replies: 2 views: 865
rghose 29th August 2008

im a newbie at this recording thing.i thought reamping was recording maybe a guitar di,and going back and using a virtual amp...

jourdan11
replies: 7 views: 11,549
andychamp 29th August 2008

I guess I need to just spend a little more time reading manuals & such, but I have to admit... I have a hard time grasping...

JChance
replies: 4 views: 617
TQP 29th August 2008

I think about getting the DUY Dad Tape Simulation as they just announced realising it in native formats (AU, RTAS, VST,...

mobilemozart
replies: 5 views: 10,153
doorknocker 29th August 2008

Aloha, I'm looking at very simple recordings for solo acoustic guitar with some vocals. The Apogee Rosetta 200/ MBox 2 w/...

alohachris
replies: 5 views: 1,730
ssprod19 29th August 2008

So... Of course there's the 192i/o & the Lynx Aurora Is there anyone out there doing a quaity preamp/a/d combo that...

craigsbrain
replies: 0 views: 487
craigsbrain 29th August 2008

I'm looking for a monster upright bass player in the LA area. I already tracked a records worth of songs with an A-list bass...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 16 views: 890
taipeiundergrnd 29th August 2008

Hey guys...something that has been on my mind for a while. Someone hires you to mix their music. You do this to the best of...

nickynicknick
replies: 162 views: 8,764
doorknocker 29th August 2008

Just got in from a gig that was in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami..It is 3:15 a.m. Eastern time. Everyone knows that James is a Florida...

kenny_popper
replies: 3 views: 843
James Lugo 29th August 2008

Anyone know of a good room to rent on a budget for mixing? Ideal would be something with a nice console. Automation would be...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 692
lildrummerboy70 29th August 2008

I just set up my jh24 at +9 using 3M 996. I am having to put the pad in on my 500 series pres and other preamps that have no...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 897
Quint 29th August 2008

A little background: As a child I usually felt like the voice ruined a song. I tended to listen to electronica and dance music...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 4,366
Saudade 29th August 2008

Hi, I run Logi 7.2 through a metric halo2882. I have a tascam tmd24 digital crappy desk and I would like to mix with faders...I...

lebouche
replies: 4 views: 975
numrologst 29th August 2008

I bought a PreSonus Eureka with the integrated digital output option about a year ago and I have had several problems with it...

jetplane666666
replies: 11 views: 1,779
KingDiamond 29th August 2008

I just wanna thank yall for taking the time to answer many many dumb questions.I know their very noobish but I have so much to...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 443
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have a rca cable running near power cords.Im assuming rca are probable bad about RF and their is no such thing as a balanced...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 660
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have some cables that are maybe say 6ft long and only run 2-3 ft so I have been coiling them and zip tying them in the coil...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 2,036
larrykane 29th August 2008

Hi, Thinking of buying a mic pre direct from Systek in the U.S. through their website. The cost @ $ 1000. Never done this...

josha
replies: 44 views: 2,217
[email protected] 29th August 2008

The last responses were so helpful, I'm tapping the collective brain again to find suggestions for a great keyboard player in the...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 0 views: 554
taipeiundergrnd 29th August 2008

Hey there,I'm new to posting a thread, but wanted to know peoples thoughts about the buzz audio parametric eq with the output...

BigBoy
replies: 0 views: 772
BigBoy 28th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 673
Sean Sullivan 28th August 2008

Hello people! Just bougt a wonderful house that I love to death. However, there are signs of moist on the walls and floors....

Frequency
replies: 18 views: 4,044
dbbubba 28th August 2008

I have imported some commercial tracks into my session in order to emulate and learn some production skills. Right now, in...

Heartfelt
replies: 14 views: 989
Heartfelt 28th August 2008

How many of you record dry and then reamp into analogue effects pedals at mix down? Not just guitars but anything. Also what if...

sctt_stone
replies: 28 views: 2,251
XJR 28th August 2008

Artist: Rolling Stones Song: Almost hear you sigh LP: Steel Wheels Year: 1989 1. Vocal chain 2. Drum recording technique 3....

deadhorses
replies: 12 views: 1,490
carlheinz 28th August 2008

I'm not sure how to word this question properly, but here goes... How do you go about hooking up a 2-buss compressor from an ITB...

fooman
replies: 4 views: 794
fooman 28th August 2008

seems like an odd question but I don't have any hardware to record anymore and I really just need a decent DA. So I'm considering...

bluemoon
replies: 6 views: 1,196
AllAboutTone 28th August 2008

I want to upgrade my rap vocal chain. I currently have an SM7 > Apogee Duet. Which would serve me better, the Great River...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 5 views: 934
NathanEldred 28th August 2008

Did I just see that? An SSL Duality beside Queen Latifah in an ad for Jenny Craig? I like how the engineer looks like he's...

m. chan
replies: 7 views: 1,092
jeremy.c. 28th August 2008

Hey everyone...thanks ahead of time for your help. I have just finished construction on my studio here in Encino, CA. It's...

james410
replies: 5 views: 1,069
drBill 28th August 2008

I just bought a U.S Great river pre amp . It has a changeable voltage on the back to switch from 110v to 240v. It also say next...

Brett 123
replies: 0 views: 770
Brett 123 28th August 2008

I just got a Tascam DM-3200 and am trying to set it up as a control surface for Logic 8 on my Mac pro running Leopard. I have...

metrognome
replies: 1 views: 2,234
metrognome 28th August 2008

so i got a room around 10x4x2.5 meters and have my table on the long side. i want to get new monitors but im not quite sure...

nixoblivion
replies: 1 views: 673
nixoblivion 28th August 2008

Hi all just purchased new ilok license, having trouble accessing ilok.com. Is anyone else experiencing this. It's 11.17...

arthurchino
replies: 7 views: 1,616
arthurchino 28th August 2008

My monitors are abput 3ft apart.I am going to put owens panels directly behind them but do I need a 3rd in the center between...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 664
Ethan Winer 28th August 2008

Hi, what would be good price for a Manley Ref C in good but not mint condition?

MrKidd
replies: 0 views: 917
MrKidd 28th August 2008

Okay so I have a Mackie Big KNob which unknown to me only has a 2 prong power cord.Unfortunately the Space where Im mounting it(I...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 686
synthoid 28th August 2008

Create More Money, More Success Instant paid And good Support Daily http://2x-girl.111free.net

tomepare
replies: 0 views: 570
tomepare 28th August 2008

Hello All, I have decided, after checking out a Digi 192 vs. an Apogee DA/AD-16X, to go with the Apogee set-up via the X-HD...

RBillia
replies: 4 views: 609
RBillia 28th August 2008

OK, I found the definition of Crest Factor on the Net. Now, are there plugins that display it in RT, or do I need to calculate...

3rd&4thT
replies: 2 views: 1,083
3rd&4thT 28th August 2008

I need to have a right angle power cord for my Big Knob to fit in the space.It is a 2 prong.I have a 3 prong right angle cord...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 905
primitive 28th August 2008

I use PT with Apogees AD/DA 16x and hardware EQs and Comps. I usually run my mixes thru a pre and a Buss Comp. Would I get better...

marshallplexi
replies: 2 views: 632
A440 28th August 2008

What's up everyone. I am about to purchase a decent sound card and wanted some input from the community before I go ahead...

DiM MaK
replies: 0 views: 492
DiM MaK 28th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search