The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know of a good room to rent on a budget for mixing? Ideal would be something with a nice console. Automation would be...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 692
lildrummerboy70 29th August 2008

I just set up my jh24 at +9 using 3M 996. I am having to put the pad in on my 500 series pres and other preamps that have no...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 896
Quint 29th August 2008

A little background: As a child I usually felt like the voice ruined a song. I tended to listen to electronica and dance music...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 4,366
Saudade 29th August 2008

Hi, I run Logi 7.2 through a metric halo2882. I have a tascam tmd24 digital crappy desk and I would like to mix with faders...I...

lebouche
replies: 4 views: 973
numrologst 29th August 2008

I bought a PreSonus Eureka with the integrated digital output option about a year ago and I have had several problems with it...

jetplane666666
replies: 11 views: 1,779
KingDiamond 29th August 2008

I just wanna thank yall for taking the time to answer many many dumb questions.I know their very noobish but I have so much to...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 443
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have a rca cable running near power cords.Im assuming rca are probable bad about RF and their is no such thing as a balanced...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 660
skiroy 29th August 2008

I have some cables that are maybe say 6ft long and only run 2-3 ft so I have been coiling them and zip tying them in the coil...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 2,029
larrykane 29th August 2008

Hi, Thinking of buying a mic pre direct from Systek in the U.S. through their website. The cost @ $ 1000. Never done this...

josha
replies: 44 views: 2,214
[email protected] 29th August 2008

The last responses were so helpful, I'm tapping the collective brain again to find suggestions for a great keyboard player in the...

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 0 views: 554
taipeiundergrnd 29th August 2008

Hey there,I'm new to posting a thread, but wanted to know peoples thoughts about the buzz audio parametric eq with the output...

BigBoy
replies: 0 views: 772
BigBoy 28th August 2008
replies: 1 views: 672
Sean Sullivan 28th August 2008

Hello people! Just bougt a wonderful house that I love to death. However, there are signs of moist on the walls and floors....

Frequency
replies: 18 views: 4,037
dbbubba 28th August 2008

I have imported some commercial tracks into my session in order to emulate and learn some production skills. Right now, in...

Heartfelt
replies: 14 views: 988
Heartfelt 28th August 2008

How many of you record dry and then reamp into analogue effects pedals at mix down? Not just guitars but anything. Also what if...

sctt_stone
replies: 28 views: 2,248
XJR 28th August 2008

Artist: Rolling Stones Song: Almost hear you sigh LP: Steel Wheels Year: 1989 1. Vocal chain 2. Drum recording technique 3....

deadhorses
replies: 12 views: 1,490
carlheinz 28th August 2008

I'm not sure how to word this question properly, but here goes... How do you go about hooking up a 2-buss compressor from an ITB...

fooman
replies: 4 views: 793
fooman 28th August 2008

seems like an odd question but I don't have any hardware to record anymore and I really just need a decent DA. So I'm considering...

bluemoon
replies: 6 views: 1,196
AllAboutTone 28th August 2008

I want to upgrade my rap vocal chain. I currently have an SM7 > Apogee Duet. Which would serve me better, the Great River...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 5 views: 934
NathanEldred 28th August 2008

Did I just see that? An SSL Duality beside Queen Latifah in an ad for Jenny Craig? I like how the engineer looks like he's...

m. chan
replies: 7 views: 1,092
jeremy.c. 28th August 2008

Hey everyone...thanks ahead of time for your help. I have just finished construction on my studio here in Encino, CA. It's...

james410
replies: 5 views: 1,068
drBill 28th August 2008

I just bought a U.S Great river pre amp . It has a changeable voltage on the back to switch from 110v to 240v. It also say next...

Brett 123
replies: 0 views: 769
Brett 123 28th August 2008

I just got a Tascam DM-3200 and am trying to set it up as a control surface for Logic 8 on my Mac pro running Leopard. I have...

metrognome
replies: 1 views: 2,234
metrognome 28th August 2008

so i got a room around 10x4x2.5 meters and have my table on the long side. i want to get new monitors but im not quite sure...

nixoblivion
replies: 1 views: 673
nixoblivion 28th August 2008

Hi all just purchased new ilok license, having trouble accessing ilok.com. Is anyone else experiencing this. It's 11.17...

arthurchino
replies: 7 views: 1,615
arthurchino 28th August 2008

My monitors are abput 3ft apart.I am going to put owens panels directly behind them but do I need a 3rd in the center between...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 664
Ethan Winer 28th August 2008

Hi, what would be good price for a Manley Ref C in good but not mint condition?

MrKidd
replies: 0 views: 917
MrKidd 28th August 2008

Okay so I have a Mackie Big KNob which unknown to me only has a 2 prong power cord.Unfortunately the Space where Im mounting it(I...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 685
synthoid 28th August 2008

Create More Money, More Success Instant paid And good Support Daily http://2x-girl.111free.net

tomepare
replies: 0 views: 566
tomepare 28th August 2008

Hello All, I have decided, after checking out a Digi 192 vs. an Apogee DA/AD-16X, to go with the Apogee set-up via the X-HD...

RBillia
replies: 4 views: 609
RBillia 28th August 2008

OK, I found the definition of Crest Factor on the Net. Now, are there plugins that display it in RT, or do I need to calculate...

3rd&4thT
replies: 2 views: 1,082
3rd&4thT 28th August 2008

I need to have a right angle power cord for my Big Knob to fit in the space.It is a 2 prong.I have a 3 prong right angle cord...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 904
primitive 28th August 2008

I use PT with Apogees AD/DA 16x and hardware EQs and Comps. I usually run my mixes thru a pre and a Buss Comp. Would I get better...

marshallplexi
replies: 2 views: 632
A440 28th August 2008

What's up everyone. I am about to purchase a decent sound card and wanted some input from the community before I go ahead...

DiM MaK
replies: 0 views: 492
DiM MaK 28th August 2008

My studio is being built 8300 feet (2.5km) from the nearest fiber link, which means $$$$$$ if I want to get a high-bandwidth...

Clueless
replies: 4 views: 830
Sk106 28th August 2008

I record mostly electric guitars, both clean and distorted. Of course bass and drums too, but little keys. I have a dangerous D...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 680
DesertDawg 28th August 2008

Hi guys, I am opening a new studio in Brooklyn and am looking for a contractor to help me get started on the build and provide...

goldenlotus
replies: 1 views: 1,816
TonyBelmont 28th August 2008

Oh my God, I've been in Pompano for 4 days while GS was down. I'm dying!!!! NEED SOMEONE TO HANG WITH... NEED SOMEONE TO...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,030
TonyBelmont 28th August 2008

Hello All, I was baffled by a problem recording a drum kit the other day and was wondering if anyone had any idea what it...

billface
replies: 2 views: 576
u b k 28th August 2008

I read that you could also use another instance of REAPER as an editor, but I cant get it to work without crashing my ASIO driver.

TheLoud1Please
replies: 1 views: 2,298
alyricalmind 28th August 2008

What a nightmare. I have been trying to find a U87ai to redo the chorus on a song, and I haven't been able to find one to rent. I...

MikeG08
replies: 2 views: 748
NathanEldred 28th August 2008

Okay I got the Guitar pattern down thankx to your guys help.Now Im on to the Bass guitar. Considering Middle C to be C4,can you...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 596
skiroy 28th August 2008

Anyone had any experience using the Earthworks PianoMic System? How's the Stereo Image using these omnidirectional...

teacherman
replies: 1 views: 690
MJGreene Audio 28th August 2008

Have been recording a young promising artist and her low alto voice is strong and clear with a pleasing timber but kind of...

larrykane
replies: 7 views: 753
larrykane 28th August 2008

Hey, My band is about to start tracking our album, and since we have some equipment, and a friend with some other equipment, and...

aaronmarkson
replies: 7 views: 815
asagaai 28th August 2008

Hi!. I'm trying to find any resources on how to implement HUI protocol via midi, with no luck so far. Does anyone know where to...

grzeh666
replies: 0 views: 3,799
grzeh666 28th August 2008

Guys help me please! I have Sony c800g hooked up to avalon 737. Stupid question but. Should i use phantom power on Avalon? I...

Petrusha
replies: 2 views: 1,563
Petrusha 28th August 2008

Hi , I am a newbie and have just recently started to purchase outboard gear. As of now, I am running logic studio through an...

floater138
replies: 0 views: 2,126
floater138 28th August 2008

Hello! I've heard about the Focusrite Blue Serie, when was it producted ? I know that the actual series is the Red one, with the...

Michael Kael
replies: 0 views: 896
Michael Kael 27th August 2008

FBI arrests man over leak of Guns N' Roses unreleased songs - Yahoo! Canada News Funny thing is, if Axl waits much longer, the...

travisbrown
replies: 1 views: 820
audibleobsession 27th August 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search