The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm syncing up a dbx quantum to a lucid genx192 via AES. My word clock cable is too short so this will do for now... Better...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 647
Unknown soldier 3rd September 2008

I unfortunately have yo run an RCA to my gear from a DJ mixer for scratching.Im getting a noise signal.Does any one know if: 1....

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 541
skiroy 3rd September 2008

If you had to pick 1 mic to record acoustic guitar, only 1 not stereo pairs or micing different parts, just 1 mic what would you...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 773
ccg 3rd September 2008

Being I work in the live venue most often, I spend a reasonable amount of time working with musicians who use wireless instrument...

Robert Randolph
replies: 13 views: 2,156
big country 3rd September 2008

The title says it all. When are you likely to reach for/prefer/use these three bus compressors? I usually use SSL-G on main...

slopeshoulder
replies: 6 views: 1,888
Mr.HOLMES 3rd September 2008

My Gear line up. Treated room, Mackie 824's, JBL sub, UA 4110 and LA 610 Preamps, Emu 1820, Good ribbon and dynamic mics.(121,...

HollyRoo
replies: 18 views: 1,109
Ciozzi 3rd September 2008

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can offer any ideas on what advantages or disadvantages I would get from using two compressors on...

gonzo222
replies: 15 views: 4,538
C_F_H_13 3rd September 2008

What's the best way to get my iTunes from my Mac Pro into my console. The 1/8" stereo jack sounds narrow. I was told the...

Tetness
replies: 6 views: 711
robmix 2nd September 2008

Hello! I want to know what are these color objects in the mixer of Protools. Are they loaded effects or samples? Or anything...

reax
replies: 8 views: 812
Masochrism 2nd September 2008

Great 500 series transformerless pre with headroom for miles, variable output and switchable impedance. Nice on vox and guitars...

wxyz
replies: 1 views: 1,263
pan60 2nd September 2008

so, what's in your "Go" bag? I'm talking, the jam packed over the shoulder bag or briefcase that carries every...

jca83
replies: 53 views: 3,227
11413 2nd September 2008

Anyone care to share a booth at AES San Fran, Oct. 2-5th? We don't need a lot of space. Email back. thx

mmatrix
replies: 1 views: 602
mmatrix 2nd September 2008

accidently went to this site..... gooof well for some reason it won't let me type it in. but it is this site with out the z.

dhiltonlittle
replies: 2 views: 551
kafka 2nd September 2008

Hi guys, a friend of mine wanna sell this 2 channel & dont know from which AMEK console is it. the price is about 700$ for...

eliran-complex
replies: 8 views: 2,517
LeMauce 2nd September 2008

Any know which plug-in that delays and detunes as each repeat happens? Like Kanye West "flashing Lights" Thanks. Josh

JGILL
replies: 17 views: 2,983
ssaudio 2nd September 2008

How yall doin? I am new to Gear Sluts. I am interested in learning and teaching peeps a couple thangs. So has anyone used the ART...

Clinka
replies: 1 views: 2,334
mamm7215 2nd September 2008

Was debating getting a second channel of Martech, but the Gordon has also been on the shortlist for a while. Don't know if I can...

Matt Grondin
replies: 4 views: 1,139
seaneldon 2nd September 2008

Most DAW controllers are designed to control few parameters on many channels. I want to control many parameters on one channel....

travelboy
replies: 0 views: 535
travelboy 2nd September 2008

im on a deadline, and all i have are some rp 5's, and im not used to them.. i mixed one song today, then listened through...

asmonica
replies: 2 views: 1,248
asmonica 2nd September 2008

Im lending my Great River and minime to a friend to do some female vocals (and a bit of acoustic guitar with his TLM 49 and 002....

thedommer
replies: 6 views: 1,670
thedommer 2nd September 2008

Chastain Park, Atlanta 8/29 Naked Eyes-just killer. Dude has not lost his touch at all and voice was great. Flock of...

79_Limited
replies: 0 views: 511
79_Limited 2nd September 2008

I have not been able to figure this out. When you consolidate a region by the Bar in Protools it makes the region fill the...

barryjohns
replies: 12 views: 4,971
synthoid 2nd September 2008

What up fellow GS, i used to have the rosetta 200 with a sebatron pre and got a very colored sound, i loved it but now i sold...

deuc647
replies: 13 views: 1,444
mr.gefell 2nd September 2008

Here are two sets of clips of small diaphragm condensers. They are all mono and recorded at the same time. The source is overhead...

Rickard
replies: 11 views: 1,380
monkeyxx 2nd September 2008

As in, if you have a Stereo keyboard track, some multitracked drums, some guitar recordings, bass, and vocals. do you have (on...

hduncan
replies: 48 views: 3,656
robot gigante 2nd September 2008

I currently have an apogee duet, but I would like 2 more inputs. I need something cheap that will stand up to the duet in terms...

nomraun
replies: 2 views: 714
whereisbkp 2nd September 2008

I have mac osx 10.4.10 software. I click the PT icon in my bottom pannel and it bounces up and down twice like it normally does,...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 499
dylansmale 2nd September 2008

I made a really stupid decision and lent my friend my SL25, 2882, evolver some other various pieces and he had to move. My stuff...

dogma
replies: 2 views: 1,604
CapnMarvel 2nd September 2008

I just bought the latest dvd of John mayer: where the light is. Ok first it's a really good show with awsome musicien! but for a...

laperlestudio
replies: 7 views: 13,187
Jonge 2nd September 2008

Inspired by many Aerosmith records, specifically 'Get A Grip', I got a job to produce a record for a Toronto band that had alot...

adoucette
replies: 15 views: 2,505
adoucette 2nd September 2008

I know there are various other threads about reamping but nothing seemed to specifically answer my question. Here goes: I am...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 6 views: 1,718
atiller 2nd September 2008

Ken Scott!

Many of the 'best sounding' records (IMHO) have this man's name on them. Many of them also happen to be some of my favorite...

max cooper
replies: 79 views: 11,432
flail19 2nd September 2008

I have an M Audio Fast Track Ultra interface. It has 6 anolog inputs and 2 SPDIF. I have been looking for an M Audio Flying Cow...

jtwoods4
replies: 2 views: 1,382
jtwoods4 1st September 2008

Any ideas on the value of a Mic Mix Master Room spring reverb CMP-2 and a Cooper Time Cube 920-16? I have both and would like to...

Gabriel Studios
replies: 0 views: 798
Gabriel Studios 1st September 2008

I caught this show "Human Giant" a couple month ago and saw this segment. I thought it was darn funny and managed to...

matta
replies: 2 views: 869
Dean Roddey 1st September 2008

I have a 3124+, ISA428, JoeMeek TwinQ, Avalon, LA-610, & Focusrite Green Voicebox...Ok so here's my question...If i'm running...

KEYBEEETSSS
replies: 2 views: 567
KEYBEEETSSS 1st September 2008

Just a general question here... Next month I'm doing an album on a Trident A Range console. I've used an 80B many times and...

echo
replies: 31 views: 26,957
robmix 1st September 2008

Recording a jazz trio the morning and wanted some advice here's the set-up: Upright bass electric guitar drummer here's the...

deckerluke
replies: 2 views: 866
Jungle Jazz 1st September 2008

I want to buy a vintage Urei 1176 compressor for my small home recording setup. This would be my recording chain: U67 -> ...

Sugarman
replies: 12 views: 4,427
schmudde 1st September 2008

Just got my fathead I, and holy smokes! Talk about nice packaging... Came with a briefcase, with shockmount, carry pouch, and...

Freq18Hz
replies: 9 views: 2,111
Freq18Hz 1st September 2008

Yeah, the moderators sort of liked the thread prefixs, but in the end they kinda got in the way. It was worth trying. We may...

Jules
replies: 6 views: 740
chris carter 1st September 2008

I went away on holidays a couple of months ago and my friend asked to borrow some of my gear. I Lent him my HM 2882, Evolver and...

dogma
replies: 5 views: 821
Jimbo 1st September 2008

This isn't intended as a bash of vintage emus as some sound great ..... but .... Generic Eq plugs won't give any of the...

duckoff
replies: 3 views: 619
duckoff 1st September 2008

Hi, I'm owning an akg k240. But is has a low volume for standard. So does the headphone-output of my audiointerface have. ...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 911
TAXS 1st September 2008

I don't know why, but I've seen sooooooooo many people compare their $300 mics to Neumanns, etc. And people with ART preamps...

alyricalmind
replies: 75 views: 4,550
drmmrboy 1st September 2008

Dear all maybe you guys can give me some valuable opinions I've recently bought a RME AES 32 card and a Apogee Rosetta 800. ...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 12 views: 1,273
dreamboxstudio 1st September 2008
replies: - views: -
Jules 1st September 2008

Im am trying to load the CSR vst reverb in logic, but its only loadin gon the OUTPUT 1-2 channell which there for puts it on the...

kincept
replies: 1 views: 871
DrDeltaM 1st September 2008

Anyone got any info / resources on Q ( bandwidth ) values / transfer functions of Classic Eqs ? I'd be interested in q values...

duckoff
replies: 5 views: 1,688
duckoff 1st September 2008

Any books or video on Ken Scott recording techniques? Especially the stuff he did in the late 70's.

Nu-tra
replies: 6 views: 3,244
Nu-tra 1st September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search