The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yup, looking for a 4 ch phantom power supply. What's out there? What's good? I saw this one from AT. Any others out there?...

drmmrboy
replies: 8 views: 2,659
drmmrboy 4th September 2008

Hey all, what are people really liking on hihat's at the moment? Thinking of getting a dedicated HH mic, would love to know what...

AndyZippy
replies: 34 views: 6,731
Iggy Poop 4th September 2008

Hey guys, Recording rhythm guitars for a heavy rock album. I have the option to use a shecter with my initial les paul...

Renegade Prod
replies: 12 views: 1,415
Renegade Prod 4th September 2008

Dearest Gearslutz, I have lurked long enough....years in fact. I must thank you all first. I cannot count the number of...

wheatus
replies: 0 views: 643
wheatus 4th September 2008

I'm trying to get in touch with Reggie Hamilton, but can't get any contact information for him. Does anyone have it? Thanks!

taipeiundergrnd
replies: 1 views: 504
RCM - Ronan 4th September 2008

I had a good friend of come over today with a large box containing a "mpc5000" wow! i said lets get it out and have a...

gussyg2007
replies: 22 views: 2,055
s12512 3rd September 2008

I'm currently running a Technics 1200 with a Tony Touch scratch needle into a cheapo Newmark DM1050 mixer. Which will yield...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 6 views: 2,395
FireMoon 3rd September 2008

Hi Folks, I tried 3 headsets to see which would reveal a known issue on my latest mix: A recent mix of mine showed a problem...

kenjkelly
replies: 0 views: 918
kenjkelly 3rd September 2008

Ok, so excuse my ignorance on this and I hope this question does come as stupid but here it goes. I do use both PT LE 7.4.2 and...

tomasallan
replies: 3 views: 1,203
TonyBelmont 3rd September 2008

Hello (i didn't really know in which sub-forum to post this, so, mods, feel free to move the thread). I was wondering if there...

kragg
replies: 1 views: 876
kragg 3rd September 2008

Hi question ... how good is adr scamp de-esser module????? I have de esser on my RED 7 wich serve me whell and now got 2...

roginator
replies: 1 views: 786
surflounge 3rd September 2008

Hello! How do you guys handle multiple tracks that make up a single part in terms of automation and whatnot in the DAW world? ...

fooman
replies: 7 views: 815
ssaudio 3rd September 2008

MPACT2 PCI digitl 4DAV Q uad 1 compatible Multi-Card on eBay, also Interfaces Hardware, Computer Recording, Pro Audio Stage...

recall
replies: 0 views: 790
recall 3rd September 2008

I just got one of these. It's in very good condition. Little use. The manual I have is in German so I've got any info I need from...

efflux
replies: 5 views: 2,919
Darth Preamp 3rd September 2008

Hi slutz I've got a 1989 american strat. I love the guitar but I would like a humbucker in the bridge position to give it that...

ddp
replies: 23 views: 1,929
ddp 3rd September 2008

Hey everyone, Im just getting my hands on some gear to get started and Im having problems with signal routing, and also mic...

DMBd13
replies: 7 views: 1,092
stingray1122 3rd September 2008

Hello, I have a uad1e on order and want to make sure it works in my system before opening it. Is there anyone out there that has...

rambelam
replies: 0 views: 464
rambelam 3rd September 2008

I am gearing up to video a live rock show, and am trying to decide on whether or not I should buy a AT825 stereo mic ($350; dual...

dwall
replies: 3 views: 738
dwall 3rd September 2008

Hi Guys, I'm about to dash out to the airport to pick up my sister so I won't be able to answer any followups / clarifications...

primemeat64
replies: 77 views: 3,720
equallyscrewed 3rd September 2008

Nothing irratates me more than gear walking out of the studio (my gear). Lost 2 pair of nice headphones and my Boss tuner. I...

superbee
replies: 9 views: 745
TheRealRoach 3rd September 2008

I have an akg k240 headphone and and a audio-interface but for some reason the output sound wich I get are not loud enough. Is a...

TAXS
replies: 17 views: 2,832
TAXS 3rd September 2008

I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a brand new DAW recording interface and I have narrowed it down to two options: 1....

Amphibian
replies: 0 views: 832
Amphibian 3rd September 2008

there I said it.

adoucette
replies: 14 views: 983
ryst 3rd September 2008

A good friend is thinking about a Macbook 2.4 with Logic and a MOTU interface. Is anyone having luck with this combo. Thanks...

Drumsound
replies: 4 views: 762
AllAboutTone 3rd September 2008

.......For the last couple of weeks the woofer on one of my adams has been cutting in and out, solved this initially by touching...

butterfly
replies: 4 views: 796
butterfly 3rd September 2008

So what are your board setups when you go to mix? Like what's your channel linup, and etc. I have been thinking about...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 702
strewnshank 3rd September 2008

Hey all, I'm looking to upgrade my current production equipment which is not much, and I have no clue what to go with... ...

Flowmaster
replies: 1 views: 1,061
Oxytoxine 3rd September 2008

How are those new JJP plugs? Anyone try them?

adoucette
replies: 3 views: 3,087
JPeters86 3rd September 2008

Hi I'm a noob here but hang out at other fora. Yes I have done a search and noted a number of DIs I'd never heard of. But...

Davo-London
replies: 9 views: 1,072
Davo-London 3rd September 2008

hey you guys ! i have just bought 2 mics : the ribbon aea r84 and the tube charteroak sa538. at the moment i`m recording with a...

yg91970
replies: 2 views: 899
uncle duncan 3rd September 2008

I own one of these, and I'm considering getting another one for additional mic-amps, and for sixteen channels of external...

Jimbo
replies: 4 views: 1,416
Jimbo 3rd September 2008

I'm about to embark on the daunting task of archiving a multitude of DAT tapes full of master mixes from analog multi-track...

McCusic
replies: 7 views: 889
joelpatterson 3rd September 2008

I've had this old TEAC 4-track 1/2" tape machine for a while. I haven't gotten around to getting tape for it as I don't have...

lanervoza
replies: 6 views: 2,430
batata 3rd September 2008

Hey all, I am having a problem where our new Brauner VMX is picking up a radio signal. You can only hear it when you crank the...

phaedrus
replies: 3 views: 4,912
Suspects 3rd September 2008

Could very well be the future of all albums: Apple set to release "interactive album applications" for Snow Patrol,...

sr2000
replies: 4 views: 901
woomanmoomin 3rd September 2008

I'm syncing up a dbx quantum to a lucid genx192 via AES. My word clock cable is too short so this will do for now... Better...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 647
Unknown soldier 3rd September 2008

I unfortunately have yo run an RCA to my gear from a DJ mixer for scratching.Im getting a noise signal.Does any one know if: 1....

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 541
skiroy 3rd September 2008

If you had to pick 1 mic to record acoustic guitar, only 1 not stereo pairs or micing different parts, just 1 mic what would you...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 773
ccg 3rd September 2008

Being I work in the live venue most often, I spend a reasonable amount of time working with musicians who use wireless instrument...

Robert Randolph
replies: 13 views: 2,154
big country 3rd September 2008

The title says it all. When are you likely to reach for/prefer/use these three bus compressors? I usually use SSL-G on main...

slopeshoulder
replies: 6 views: 1,888
Mr.HOLMES 3rd September 2008

My Gear line up. Treated room, Mackie 824's, JBL sub, UA 4110 and LA 610 Preamps, Emu 1820, Good ribbon and dynamic mics.(121,...

HollyRoo
replies: 18 views: 1,108
Ciozzi 3rd September 2008

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can offer any ideas on what advantages or disadvantages I would get from using two compressors on...

gonzo222
replies: 15 views: 4,538
C_F_H_13 3rd September 2008

What's the best way to get my iTunes from my Mac Pro into my console. The 1/8" stereo jack sounds narrow. I was told the...

Tetness
replies: 6 views: 710
robmix 2nd September 2008

Hello! I want to know what are these color objects in the mixer of Protools. Are they loaded effects or samples? Or anything...

reax
replies: 8 views: 812
Masochrism 2nd September 2008

Great 500 series transformerless pre with headroom for miles, variable output and switchable impedance. Nice on vox and guitars...

wxyz
replies: 1 views: 1,263
pan60 2nd September 2008

so, what's in your "Go" bag? I'm talking, the jam packed over the shoulder bag or briefcase that carries every...

jca83
replies: 53 views: 3,226
11413 2nd September 2008

Anyone care to share a booth at AES San Fran, Oct. 2-5th? We don't need a lot of space. Email back. thx

mmatrix
replies: 1 views: 602
mmatrix 2nd September 2008

accidently went to this site..... gooof well for some reason it won't let me type it in. but it is this site with out the z.

dhiltonlittle
replies: 2 views: 551
kafka 2nd September 2008

Hi guys, a friend of mine wanna sell this 2 channel & dont know from which AMEK console is it. the price is about 700$ for...

eliran-complex
replies: 8 views: 2,517
LeMauce 2nd September 2008

Any know which plug-in that delays and detunes as each repeat happens? Like Kanye West "flashing Lights" Thanks. Josh

JGILL
replies: 17 views: 2,979
ssaudio 2nd September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search