The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello - for anyone that has a stable PC and using the Lynx AES16e, what mobo are you using? Thanks a bunch,

tazman
replies: 0 views: 597
tazman 5th September 2008

Rebellion Blackpool 2008 bumpkin I did, it was AWESOME (not for my ears though abduction) Best regards, Macmod

macmod
replies: 0 views: 581
macmod 5th September 2008

I need to make/buy half a dozen digital AES/XLR cables 4' long. They're way overpriced at the local music shop compared to...

TheRealRoach
replies: 3 views: 1,040
kojak 5th September 2008

Does anyone know a good tech in Seattle? Specifically someone familiar with a Trident 80B. I recently had a misshap involving a...

Bikbilt
replies: 3 views: 646
maxy 5th September 2008

The answer to my question might be download the demo and listen, but I'd appreciate your advice. I am recording a pretty...

slopeshoulder
replies: 8 views: 1,872
Dave Reid 5th September 2008

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some advice. I use Pro Tools LE 7.4 on my laptop and Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 on my main studio...

Rappy
replies: 1 views: 1,278
Rappy 5th September 2008

I had a region selected in my Pro Tools session today to audition a 5 second vocal passage during the loud bridge. It ends with a...

andrewh
replies: 0 views: 556
andrewh 5th September 2008

I've got a U87ai here, and I do not like it on my voice. I am running it through the pres on my Duet, and to me, I prefer the...

Freq18Hz
replies: 30 views: 1,815
Doc Mixwell 5th September 2008

Hey everyone, My band is about to finish up our album within the next month and we were wondering how much time we should plan on...

Neruk
replies: 5 views: 886
lucey 5th September 2008

I am looking to recommend a great voiceover studio in the Atlanta area for a friend of mine, an older gentleman with a terrific...

Silver Sonya
replies: 4 views: 1,149
jayfrigo 5th September 2008

How do you guys who own a few key pieces of outboard but do most of the mix ITB work? For example, if you have a distressor, API...

fooman
replies: 11 views: 1,019
Brendan 5th September 2008

hey any info on the console or company would be great thanks hope this is not in the wrong place sorry if it is

digirob.1
replies: 0 views: 811
digirob.1 5th September 2008

I have lost the OS system disk for my SP-1200. Does anyone know of a way that i can make a new one. I know you can load image...

Greezy
replies: 3 views: 1,479
drBill 5th September 2008

Hello all, I plan to leave my M-Audio 2626 IO digitally (via SPDIF) to an Apogee Trak2. The Apogee will be my conversion and...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 607
jimmyz 4th September 2008

For the fun of it a decided to compare my newly assembled 8 channel SCA T15's against a Neve MIOS 96 Quad Pre. I put a my...

rhythminmind
replies: 25 views: 2,779
norman_nomad 4th September 2008

Jimi's guitar, lol at the Jimi rendition tutt > Hendrix's burnt guitar <

code 10
replies: 0 views: 633
code 10 4th September 2008

I know this has been beaten to death but I read there was no danger with the owens 703 panels so I been building 8 panels for my...

skiroy
replies: 37 views: 1,986
balanceman 4th September 2008

Dearest Gearslutz, I have lurked long enough....years in fact. I must thank you all first. I cannot count the number of times...

wheatus
replies: 1 views: 782
wheatus 4th September 2008

What do you use your PSP vintage warmer on? Individual tracks? Full mix? Thanks Andre

adoucette
replies: 21 views: 2,959
cmcdonald 4th September 2008

soundelux e47c e47 u47 - eBay (item 150283942264 end time Aug-19-08 05:38:39 PDT) I get all OMG when I see something like this....

soupking
replies: 18 views: 1,853
BOWIE 4th September 2008

hello,I'm a long-time reader,first-time caller. I have a young friend,a talented,serious high-school student,and I am writing...

chrissh
replies: 17 views: 6,466
Energie 4th September 2008

Just a thought. Has anyone tried to use a sonic maximizer on a miced bass cabinet track? I was thinking since it corrects the...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 1,656
ccg 4th September 2008

What is the most important part that gives any speaker "The Sound" 1. Magnet ? 2. Coil ? 3. Basket ? What do...

AllAboutTone
replies: 6 views: 713
Hane 4th September 2008

I just picked up one of these for cheap - it definitely "enhances" the sound although it's not as transparent as I was...

Unknown soldier
replies: 3 views: 829
Fernando S. 4th September 2008

Try to read this thing without getting restless in your chair. Count the misconceptions. - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 28 views: 2,180
waxx 4th September 2008

Is there a EQ (hardware only) that is great at around $500 or less price? for mixing?

lucasmusic
replies: 13 views: 1,537
pan60 4th September 2008

Haven't really seen much about these. Anyone spent some time with one?

espen askelad
replies: 4 views: 1,425
pan60 4th September 2008

An aquantiance is upgrading his gear and workplace, and I'm one of a few "what do you think, what would you suggest"...

Sk106
replies: 14 views: 2,669
travisbrown 4th September 2008

hey guys, I'm looking at investing into a nice sounding (warm) tube pre-amp. I am looking at spending no more than $1000 (CDN)...

WestBerliner
replies: 11 views: 1,117
hv_ 4th September 2008

I am incorporating video in some live production and am curious if anyone knows how to avoid the notorious high freq video whine...

Heartfelt
replies: 8 views: 722
Heartfelt 4th September 2008

I know, I know.... Even though there is a "well, duh" factor here, I was surprised to find that when I a/b a track...

booboo
replies: 13 views: 1,113
huub 4th September 2008

I Have two keyboards here, a Yamaha KX8 and a Studiologic SL990XP Both are nice for what they do, control MIDI, and while I am...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 484
hduncan 4th September 2008

Before you all cover your mouths and laugh like little girls, there is a reason Im going.. I work for a company in Australia...

Electronique
replies: 15 views: 1,758
Daedalus77 4th September 2008

Hey all... I'm after some used 2" tape, preferably GP9 or 499 although will take 456 if necessary... I used to get it...

timrowkins
replies: 3 views: 712
OliverV 4th September 2008

I'm planing to add a ssl alpha to my setup at the moment as my main pre but wanted to know a few things. At the moment my setup...

Johnm73
replies: 0 views: 461
Johnm73 4th September 2008

I know I have asked this but never got a response.Im a piano player gone bassist.Im trying to relate the rannge and octave...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 653
corworld 4th September 2008

hEY SLutz! I am looking for info/schematics on these units.. very hard to find. Please inform if you know source to look from,...

ihearsounds
replies: 5 views: 2,712
ihearsounds 4th September 2008

I find the prefixes in this forum impede my ability to browse. They don't seem to serve much purpose, as the title of the thread...

Djembe
replies: 23 views: 977
NorseHorse 4th September 2008

**This is my first post here. I know on my favorite guitar forum, gear suggestion threads get pretty old, and annoying. If that's...

mwalker.rock
replies: 3 views: 785
psycho_monkey 4th September 2008

I just picked up an sde-1000 and it's super simple to use. Sounds ok. Not great. Maybe I need to play with it more. Not as...

petys
replies: 8 views: 2,909
ssaudio 4th September 2008

Hi guys! I have a problem with all of my mixes - I always have too much low end and too little information in the...

greatgreatriver
replies: 69 views: 9,402
Davo-London 4th September 2008

I want to automatic double track a vocal part, what is a good starting point for the machine on varispeed? I won't have too much...

numrologst
replies: 11 views: 2,051
melonmachine 4th September 2008

Hi i new here and am looking for any advice on next studio gear purchase for my home project studio. for eg Is a better vox...

no drama
replies: 17 views: 1,166
no drama 4th September 2008

Which plug ins are "must have" for basic mixing duties?

djanogil
replies: 22 views: 20,905
manthe 4th September 2008

I do not know very much about analog recording mediums, but I was wanting to try "hitting tape" before digital...

wannaberocker
replies: 1 views: 1,324
soundrick 4th September 2008

I'm not sure how or why it happened... but I went to start tracking today and everything sounded like crap... digital-ly, fuzzy,...

nadumr
replies: 1 views: 559
nadumr 4th September 2008

Does anyones know if ultratouch and owens 703s go toe to toe for bass traping or is one better than the other? Also I dont know...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 609
tINY 4th September 2008

I know this may be off subject of gear but I want to add a couple tracks of lighting to show off a couple guitars and a...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 514
skiroy 4th September 2008

I have power conditioners on all my gear.But I was told my house may have a ground problem due to I go through tons of light...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 1,396
BDL 4th September 2008

I am wanting to improve my overhead drum sounds. Right now I have sdc that came with my Red5 drum mic kit and using the RME...

stresstour
replies: 8 views: 986
ccg 4th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search