The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's it mean? ..and no definitions of Mixing, punks! jkthtyrt

severe
replies: 16 views: 2,945
musicman4life68 7th September 2008

So, I made this "gift app" this afternoon so we can all send our friends cool gear like U47's, 1073's and SSL's (not to...

TonyBelmont
replies: 3 views: 1,765
ninjasoards 7th September 2008

So Slutz, this is a question for the ones who are real into vintage equipment. I never had a use for the UAD Neves till...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 998
Geoff_T 7th September 2008

Man this sux. Someone obviously thought they were getting the mic too. And, several other people must've too because they bid...

BOWIE
replies: 2 views: 724
BOWIE 7th September 2008

I went into Best Buy, and noticed they displayed Marshall stacks and $2500 Les Paul among other things right near the...

Yetti
replies: 9 views: 1,769
joeq 7th September 2008

Many know this song as the track sampled in nas' "if i ruled the world" I am curious if any one knows, or has any...

Preme Diesel
replies: 0 views: 1,268
Preme Diesel 7th September 2008

I've just switched from a USB interface to a PCI card. With two outs, I got a Y cable to hook up my monitors and have been using...

Old Goat
replies: 0 views: 629
Old Goat 6th September 2008

I have this in my mic locker: 2 x ksm32 TM-1 C414b XL-II SM7b RE20 2 x km184 d112 (yuck) EV nd868 4 x sm57 sm58 3 x sennheiser...

decius01
replies: 13 views: 1,240
decius01 6th September 2008

Hi everybody, I record thru Mbox (just to go PT), RNC + GR (give thanx Flecher !), SM7 + other mics. I want converters now to...

Maddaroad
replies: 2 views: 668
RCM - Ronan 6th September 2008

Using them for drum overheads and guitar cab miking which ones should I buy or what do you prefer for that price range and...

bennylegs7
replies: 5 views: 6,852
underworld 6th September 2008

Check this out: Altec 1591a auction I know these boxes fairly well and I do like them. They are in deed cool sounding. But for...

mig27
replies: 11 views: 3,024
espen askelad 6th September 2008

Oh my... There's only one way to ruin a James Taylor and Sheryl Crow duet - AutoTune! And it's live television. Holy Antares...

eclectic
replies: 9 views: 1,302
Never1 6th September 2008

just wondering what web file sharing service do people recommend i.e. drop load etc. which are the good ones? which ones have...

Spec
replies: 6 views: 835
bigbone 6th September 2008

I work for a producer who has a ton of hard drives and has yet to get organized about his database of them. I have been...

jseveriniii
replies: 6 views: 1,515
JEGG 6th September 2008

Just a random idea that came to me today but figured I would ask the question here. I know the Digimax FS isn't exactly high end,...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 4 views: 2,201
TocaLaGuitara 6th September 2008

I love the reverb on his voice on "Sundown" and "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald". What is it? His...

vodka gimli
replies: 13 views: 1,636
PlugHead 6th September 2008

We can all get 'creative' trying to find that elusive 'something'. What the strangest thing you've recorded which actually...

BevvyB
replies: 63 views: 4,766
dcharrison 6th September 2008

hi got a preamp from the U.S with old style (in Europe at least) flex. Brown, Blue and Green / yellow stripes. So brown is...

melonmachine
replies: 0 views: 536
melonmachine 6th September 2008

I had a guy come in the other day, asked for our prices, I gave them to him, then at the end of the meeting he confirmed to me...

Jules
replies: 65 views: 5,459
Weasel9992 6th September 2008

Just a friendly invite to “Welcome To 1979” studio’s grand opening party this Thursday at 8pm. Please come out-...

cjmnash
replies: 26 views: 2,313
cjmnash 6th September 2008

i am currently using the latest mac pro 5 computer and digidesign protools le factory rack,my power amp and monitors are...

summerbankstudio
replies: 0 views: 517
summerbankstudio 6th September 2008

Mackie HR824 (Set) Drug Forfeiture Obtained No Reserve! - eBay (item 160278610517 end time Sep-06-08 12:56:26 PDT) hooppie

eclectic
replies: 2 views: 831
stuntbutt 6th September 2008

Hello all, i've got myself into a bit of a pickle and was wondering if anyone could help. I am recording an album for my band (i...

billface
replies: 11 views: 1,251
bigdoghat 6th September 2008

I'm about to buy a MacBook Pro (refresh expected in Sept) and also either an Apogee Duet or Ensemble. Does anyone know if those...

rcook349
replies: 3 views: 893
kwilliams 6th September 2008

Im going to purchase either the melodyne plug of the New Auto Tune Evo for Pro Tools Le. How are the latencies on each, overall...

youngmain
replies: 9 views: 1,670
Skai_Penalva 6th September 2008

We're looking to put together a website for small project studio. I've been Googl'ing studios and have found that most sites are...

masterblaster
replies: 28 views: 1,969
Tonio Ruiz 6th September 2008

Hi, I dont want this to be a Portico vs. type thread... but from those of you who know, what differences would I see between a...

sanjari
replies: 0 views: 796
sanjari 6th September 2008

Hey, all. I'm the keyboardist and non-gigging sound engineer for a young band. We're working on acquiring gear, but the other...

Skye
replies: 14 views: 1,026
NorseHorse 6th September 2008

Hello, I have been recording on a Tascam 8 track 1/2" machine for a while and I have been dumping the tracks to Logic. I...

craschowder
replies: 8 views: 3,039
Sounds Great 6th September 2008

I posted a similar thread yesterday and didn't get any response, so now I am phrasing it differently. I am looking for an RTAS...

Rappy
replies: 5 views: 2,737
basho 6th September 2008

I own a sony c800g and usually pair it up with my great river mp2nv/tube tech cl1b. Great pristine, way smoooottthhhh, and modern...

youngmain
replies: 6 views: 826
youngmain 6th September 2008

hi there guys just wondering what you all think of my setup, (bit basic) but ive just started up as a home studio im only...

mini1alex
replies: 6 views: 817
mini1alex 6th September 2008

Hi A friend and I are wanting to go halves on some plug in bundles (we regularly work on the same projects between both our...

rich robinson
replies: 2 views: 682
rich robinson 6th September 2008

Okay so hard surface are a problem with reflections, and one has to add all kinds of sound ABSORBING materials to correct this.So...

skiroy
replies: 43 views: 3,595
Ken Walker 5th September 2008

Any REDDI users can comment on the self noise level of the REDDI compared to say an Avalon U5 or other equivalent Di, used for...

TC5
replies: 8 views: 1,046
peeder 5th September 2008

What would y'all define as 'mid to up-tempo' (as a range) for a commercial pop/R&B song. Example: 80 - 100 bpm+ ? or 100...

C Heat
replies: 6 views: 24,638
CircusofMind 5th September 2008

Has anyone got any experience with using brass vsti's?? I have a guy recording a single at the moment and he would like to...

fastlane
replies: 1 views: 894
woodfoot 5th September 2008

hello, all AD are 24bits is worthwhile recording at 32 bits ? thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 75 views: 4,122
hv_ 5th September 2008

Does anybody here have the Tascam DM-3200 desk/controller? What does the people that have it, or have tried it think of it?

lionheart
replies: 7 views: 2,014
andygomez 5th September 2008

Okay this is kind of a dumb post, but my posts have been pretty dumb as of late. Fortunately for most, they have been few and far...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 884
soupking 5th September 2008

Hi guys, Recently I got myself Lynx Aurora 16 with Adat card and I decided to interface it via my Fireface 800 that is...

vibralux
replies: 2 views: 1,044
vibralux 5th September 2008

I've been offered a SE electronics z-3300 mic for £150. I've got it here with me now and im testing it, sounds fine and well ...

Johnm73
replies: 3 views: 2,047
travisbrown 5th September 2008

Does anyone have any tips or ideas as how to record pump organ ? I´m looking for a natural sound but this far I haven´t been...

xlon
replies: 19 views: 1,198
ssaudio 5th September 2008

Greetings, Im thinking of buying these monitors. Any one around here use these ? or have used them in the past, whats your...

SonOfSteven
replies: 1 views: 730
loujudson 5th September 2008

I have been asked to repair a TS12. What I have found is the schematics are very hard to read, the documentation has no channel...

NDOutPost
replies: 1 views: 874
Jim Williams 5th September 2008
replies: 6 views: 1,673
Jim Williams 5th September 2008

From Chrome's Terms of Service: 'By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable,...

author
replies: 17 views: 1,901
Vandergraf 5th September 2008

hi there gearheads buying a new pair of monitors for my recording studio, have narrowed it now down too these two pairs of...

mini1alex
replies: 0 views: 567
mini1alex 5th September 2008

Hi. I'm very worried because I placed an order for Tolex and parts at ampwares.com on june 11th, and my order hasn't arrived....

rodrigo
replies: 9 views: 1,004
narapo 5th September 2008

Hey guys, does anyone have any information on the recording process of the latest Taking Back Sunday album: Louder Now? It was...

Tandem5
replies: 24 views: 4,210
crille 5th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search