The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK, so I was researching the possibility of adding a Pro Tools HD Card and I/O to my existing Logic Pro setup so I could run TDM...

Eric J
replies: 2 views: 740
Eric J 10th September 2008

So call this market research or call it whatever you want. Has anybody had any luck starting a studio recently? I'm...

johnbohn
replies: 47 views: 3,108
kats 10th September 2008

Hey guys; Just wondering if any of you have, or know where to purchase a pair of 1 inch reel hub adapters for a...

nobtwiddler
replies: 2 views: 774
nobtwiddler 10th September 2008

Should be able to view it through Oct. 9, 2008: Stu-Dee-Ohhhh Here's the text: "Dats right homies! U B ti-red of all...

NorseHorse
replies: 37 views: 3,235
jchadstopherhuez 10th September 2008

Hi there! I'm looking into buying me a nice pair of in-ear earphones, with Ultimate Ears appearing to have the best phones in in...

spaceboy_psy
replies: 3 views: 608
spaceboy_psy 10th September 2008

OKay Gearslutters I want to play a live guitar part on a R&B track.I have 3 questions. One is how would the chain go for a...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 834
skiroy 10th September 2008

I just put my new EX66's thru their paces yesterday. I got a tremendous deal on them, and was planning on replacing my older...

rxfit06
replies: 9 views: 2,321
rxfit06 10th September 2008

This is kinda silly q, but how do you re track guitars?

Mixbuster
replies: 4 views: 638
dbjp 10th September 2008

Tell me something folks. I've been using a Tascam US-122 as an interface to record electric and acoustic bass onto my ibook. I...

Davo-London
replies: 1 views: 1,430
chrysb93065 10th September 2008

So I've finished tracking this band called Random Orbits, and I feel like the raw tracks were recorded fairly well. I started to...

bigwig1987
replies: 2 views: 798
bigwig1987 10th September 2008

I am a guitarist working on several musical projects, I always recorded with Amplitube or Guitar Rig, but I never been satisfied...

delvifuzz
replies: 4 views: 3,346
Jules 10th September 2008

hello everybody, i mix entirely inside the box, and was thinking about buying one of those UAD-2 88RS gadgets in an attempt...

certain someone
replies: 7 views: 1,828
SoundEng1 10th September 2008

I have been researching a bunch of the looping tools out there and am not sure what is the best option. The looperlative looks...

jerparise
replies: 2 views: 1,342
travisbrown 10th September 2008

does anyone know if an Adcom gfa 6000 would be a good amp for NS-10Ms? i found a used Adcom gfa 6000 and a used Adcom gfa 535...

certain someone
replies: 3 views: 2,067
travisbrown 10th September 2008

Hey guys, I'm heading out for a few days to Memphis and then on to Nashville. I have never been to either place and was looking...

yumdrum
replies: 15 views: 1,348
Thebassist 10th September 2008

I am trying out a new Beyer M160 and M130 mid side config. I don't have a wide stereo bar so I am trying to make this work. I...

bdunard
replies: 8 views: 1,656
bdunard 10th September 2008

Im looking at the Neve 8816, is there anything better for same or less?

adoucette
replies: 6 views: 2,041
Mike Sheppard 10th September 2008

id like to give the plugin "metal amp room" a try but i am unsure how i would use it to track with. i am working in...

maskedman72
replies: 8 views: 1,269
BLUElightCory 10th September 2008

I ws thinking of going for something with amazing fx sounds. Anyone recommend the Eclipse or H3000? Better then a POD? It is...

keano
replies: 3 views: 647
Energie 10th September 2008

I'm bored so I feel like asking everyone on their opinions on various drum overhead mics. What is/are your favorite(s). In what...

KeithMoonwannabe
replies: 6 views: 1,115
KeithMoonwannabe 10th September 2008

Just bought a nice pair of vintage Sennheiser MD 421 N. Close serial numbers as well. They sound fantastic on my toms. First...

Kristian
replies: 10 views: 4,177
TheChariot 10th September 2008

I am thinking of getting a pair of S3As, and noticed on Adam's website that they are considered 'Midfield' monitors. Which...

Monoman
replies: 3 views: 1,165
Mike Brown 10th September 2008

Hi everybody! Short question: Most of the time I do punk-rock / rock mixes. My mixes most often end up with RMS Levels like...

mdoelger
replies: 4 views: 1,767
mdoelger 10th September 2008

Im thinking about replacing the stock tube that came in my cad trion 8000. Will buying a better tube have a noticeable sound...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 968
BOWIE 10th September 2008

Im in need of a 16 buss summing mixer similar to Neve 8816 or Dangerous 2 Buss, as well as a 16 channel DA converter to rent for...

adoucette
replies: 3 views: 854
kojak 10th September 2008

Does anyone else find it difficult judging how loud to place the vocals in a mix? It's the one thing I can have real doubts...

vincentvangogo
replies: 3 views: 8,257
CaptainHook 10th September 2008

any word on this early soundelux mic? i'm talking about the u95 NOT the later u95s. the u95 has 6072 tube and errr chinese...

lowswing
replies: 6 views: 3,931
TheChimp 10th September 2008

Slutz, I've searched for this topic and can't find any posts specifically related to this subject. My question is... when doing...

sourcekode
replies: 22 views: 2,679
Bob Olhsson 9th September 2008

hey!! on the market looking for a decent controller to use with Logic (7 and 8) and have just discovered that merging make...

nick-the-sax
replies: 0 views: 596
nick-the-sax 9th September 2008

Anyone out there having checked those pretty small and inexpensive speakers? They look nice, but what about the sound? THX...

p-fort
replies: 6 views: 5,469
warhead 9th September 2008

Hi, just wondering if I can sell a Waves bundle to someone else....is it just transferring the ilok license and that´s it or do...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 17 views: 1,342
PMoshay 9th September 2008

Hi folks, I'm a longtime Control 24 user, and I have never been able to get a good ergonomics situation going between using a...

the pear dream
replies: 2 views: 714
Dan 9th September 2008

Hi Guys - looking to up my movement from a mouse to a control surface for Pro Tools. 8 faders is enough. With Digi no longer...

jumpnyc
replies: 27 views: 24,597
psycho_monkey 9th September 2008

Hello, M5000 users..... i did something wrong with my M5000, i have the one with te gold sides and the ATAC.. i connected...

wrekdahouse
replies: 3 views: 804
wrekdahouse 9th September 2008

Hey I am Sort of new to the board and am not even sure if this is the right area to post this thread but i will give it a shot...

aidmc
replies: 2 views: 1,122
aidmc 9th September 2008

now, I know that it can hook up via USB or Firewire to your computer. So my question is: can it write over an existing waveform a...

dylansmale
replies: 15 views: 1,530
hv_ 9th September 2008

I'm looking at getting this ribbon mic and I was curious of people's opinion of it? Especially in comparison to Coles 4038s,...

Chevron
replies: 2 views: 1,778
andygomez 9th September 2008

Hi All, My current mic lineup: SM7 (nice thick sound, but not always the right mic) SM57 (ok but a little harsh and pinched...

TCW
replies: 35 views: 9,916
TornadoTed 9th September 2008

Hi slutz! Currently my compressors rig has 2 distressors, Api 2500, Purple MC76, SSLFX384 and Urei 1178. I think I have to sell...

josva
replies: 2 views: 941
slaves666 9th September 2008

revised an earlier post. I have a QuadEight preamp which I'm going to connet it to a + / - 28V PSU. Does the earth go to the...

melonmachine
replies: 0 views: 496
melonmachine 9th September 2008

I find the A Design Hammer a very warm addition to a chain. Especially, vocals. Does the MP-2a have the same circuitry as the...

rockyroad
replies: 4 views: 946
rockyroad 9th September 2008

From what I have heard and read about it, it sounds obsolete! How much does one cost? and what are your thoughts on it, because I...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 887
Gone 9th September 2008

Hi, Does anyone know where I might pick up a few pairs of the old HD414s with the yellow ear pieces? They are not made...

Beech
replies: 10 views: 13,217
jsrockit 9th September 2008

Much to the recommendations of everyone else saying that the grace would not be better than the duet as a preamp. I am pleasantly...

kincept
replies: 1 views: 1,552
jsrockit 9th September 2008

... I've got nothing to mix ! Is there any body that want some work done but doesn't have the time... I must admit I kind of...

Jackie Moon
replies: 6 views: 853
Jackie Moon 9th September 2008

I have some great clips of running a mix through P1's with different settings. All I get is "Upload of file...

Infernal Device
replies: 9 views: 1,355
Jules 9th September 2008

Greetings fellow Gearslutz!! Check out my "Mariah Carey - I'll Be Loving You Long Time" remix made with Reason &...

xqtion
replies: 0 views: 685
xqtion 9th September 2008

Does anyone know a good pair of headphones for monitoring when the nieghbours and the mrs is trying to sleep? Also i make dance...

rushton
replies: 1 views: 757
morchid 9th September 2008

When I look at the clock and it says 4:21 I think about Sennheiser When I look at the clock and it says 3:24 I think about...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 3 views: 713
soupking 9th September 2008

Hello everyone. People have been asking what effect the Antelope Audio Isochrone makes when clocking the Lynx Aurora. I...

Nu-tra
replies: 4 views: 680
Nu-tra 9th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search