The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Some studios list m160 N (C) or N/C. i notice other beyer mics sometimes have it after too - & was wondering what it meant?...

panimal
replies: 2 views: 697
panimal 14th September 2008

Hi Im looking to update my gear… My set up is for strictly recording vocal trax Reggae/Dancehall (think RnB/Hiphop) My...

Dread
replies: 4 views: 624
chrispick 14th September 2008

So I had a gig last night and it went very well. Good crowd and very positive reaction. But... Some evil sh1t signed up to our...

cortisol
replies: 10 views: 953
Dean Roddey 14th September 2008

I tried both of them and bought both, and sold 8200 finally.. Was that stupid decision? but, I felt more character and warmth...

josva
replies: 7 views: 808
dhiltonlittle 14th September 2008

Hi Guys, I am considering selling my inflator asset as I really haven't used it in over a year. I have read the FAQ on...

recall
replies: 2 views: 607
jdg 14th September 2008

Hi, Can someone tell me the dimentions of the Lavry Engineering DA10 - Can't find them online anywhere ? cheers

Dave12345
replies: 2 views: 814
Dave12345 14th September 2008

Hello everyone, I'm looking for affordable mic preamp (with a least 4 preamp) to record an upright bass,an acoustic guitar and a...

matioo64
replies: 17 views: 3,331
nickolo 14th September 2008

Here’s a chance for you to pry yourself away from the online blather and interact with an actual living, breathing human being...

WavesEvents
replies: 18 views: 1,507
Sigma 14th September 2008

Just downloaded VNC for my IPHONE and I can control the computer from my phone. Cant wait to try it w/PT at the studio! Anyone...

Flymax
replies: 11 views: 1,340
Flymax 14th September 2008

Hi, I'm new to posting here but have been reading with interest for some time - particularly as this seems to be one of the few...

Teddy
replies: 5 views: 1,773
soundinista 14th September 2008

Hi guys i am currently looking for a reasonable pair of drum overheads for my small recording room. The only problem is that i...

the_gear_man22
replies: 21 views: 1,313
danbronson 14th September 2008

I can find very little info on this product, even here. I've heard some bad things about the reliability and the fragile-ness of...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 944
dylansmale 14th September 2008

My question is simple , but I cannot seem to find a concrete answer anywhere.. Can cubase and protools hd be run on the same...

supermosey
replies: 10 views: 731
YRLK 14th September 2008

Hey! I though asking people with experience is smart before you spend money. So here I go; which ones eq, is best? Behringer...

Mixbuster
replies: 17 views: 2,360
Skye 14th September 2008

wat u guys recommend for good quality firewire interface for monitoring up to 200 - 250 $ thanks

moosamix
replies: 0 views: 540
moosamix 14th September 2008

I'm about to kick my pc and Presonus gear to the curb, and make the shift into Apple-land. With a budget in mind (very little),...

musicispower
replies: 4 views: 876
musicispower 14th September 2008

The other day I bought a couple of new mic stands and I thought I'd get a straight one because it was cheaper and I don't have...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 9 views: 823

The people who started this company probably aren't musicians. Either that or there's a standing ransom note sitting on the desk...

Silver Sonya
replies: 2 views: 763
Silver Sonya 14th September 2008

Hey! The other day I was down in the studio and tracked some vocals using my LA-610 and it sounded great. Today When I was...

FutureLegends
replies: 13 views: 1,210
dbbubba 14th September 2008

hello which can be the first tube outboard that worth buying? i knew than tube things aren't cheap.. i would buy a tube...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 16 views: 1,573
dbbubba 14th September 2008

Wanted to get some opinions on what it would take to upgrade my chain. My assumption is that my AD converters are the weakest...

scarynoises
replies: 13 views: 1,020

I currently have a RME FF800 and UA 2192. How is the Digi 003? I don't use my RME's pre's or converters that much anyway -...

choinga
replies: 12 views: 1,085
barryjohns 14th September 2008

Does anyone know any decent convertors available in aus for a resonable price? even australian brands. I was recently looking at...

Docmattic
replies: 15 views: 364
Docmattic 14th September 2008

I'm so stoked to get the Royer-- my 1st ribbon! I'm just curious for those of you familiar with it-- as the SPL is a bit...

decius01
replies: 17 views: 1,189
big country 14th September 2008

Bit of an obscure question, but hope someone may have suggestion. I have a Fatar Studio 900 piano weighted key controller...

Desparado
replies: 2 views: 1,107
travisbrown 14th September 2008
replies: 5 views: 2,138
lazzaro 14th September 2008

Hi, I am currently undergoing a rather drastic improvement of my project studio. In the past months, I have acquired some...

narapo
replies: 9 views: 1,460
jamwerks 13th September 2008

I saw this pic and I'm stumped. Anyone know what this mic is? Any good?

cortaudio
replies: 5 views: 1,259
Meriphew 13th September 2008

I'm curious. Even with MP3's listening through quality hi end headphones and/or through a quality DAC and hi end speakers...

NathanEldred
replies: 27 views: 1,201
Mr.HOLMES 13th September 2008

I'm considering buying the Chameleon Labs 7720 stereo comp but just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any better...

montanasan
replies: 3 views: 1,659
montanasan 13th September 2008

I am in need of a narrow but deep desk that needs to only be wide enough for a keyboard and mouse. My monitors are on stands, so...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 819
hduncan 13th September 2008

I'll be ripping a CD collection with iTunes AAC @ 256. Should I enable VBR? Will VBR give me higher...

bchamorro
replies: 8 views: 1,795
theblue1 13th September 2008

I heard a rumor on the Nuendo forum that there was one in the works. Anyone else heard or know anything about it?

johnnyjellybean
replies: 2 views: 1,332
rufus13 13th September 2008

If you were/ are a live touring engineer and walked up to my PM5D front of house console and saw that i had a rack with an apogee...

wrDisco
replies: 6 views: 1,559
flockacons 13th September 2008

I see a day when every american will have studio in his home. Everyone will be so busy recording their own wonderful music that...

dbbubba
replies: 39 views: 2,584
n8tron 13th September 2008
replies: - views: -
Ethan Winer 13th September 2008

Hi Slutz! Because everyone likes it so much, here is a blindtest for those who want to know about how good the liquid mix...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 151 views: 28,232
lydfar 13th September 2008

I have these 2 pieces coming and from what I understand they should be great as a vocal front end. I have several Peluso mics...

IPLayHamers
replies: 10 views: 1,223
IntenseJim 13th September 2008

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found it. Nice information in here. I have a very stupid question about...

jortiz
replies: 11 views: 2,901
jortiz 13th September 2008

I'm moving my Furman balanced power transformer into it's own rack because it seems to add a little noise to the preamps located...

BOWIE
replies: 2 views: 582
BOWIE 13th September 2008

after a looooong hiatus, i'm still determining if Sennheiser HD600 is the best one. so far, they seem fine when i can't use my...

pinguina
replies: 1 views: 742
Chucho 13th September 2008

Hello there! New to the forums, long time reader.. I've finally wrapped up a considerable amount of time researching my next gear...

Deckerd
replies: 0 views: 580
Deckerd 13th September 2008

Hard decision, glad i have both, Logic sounds better but i had rather use Cubase, a bit much easier to me. Although I can see why...

AllAboutTone
replies: 2 views: 845
AllAboutTone 13th September 2008
replies: 7 views: 813
Jaques Beraques 13th September 2008
replies: 3 views: 746
colinmiller 13th September 2008

hi I bought a used Roland rsp 550 efx prosessor from ebay. There seems to be some issue with the unit. It restarts all the...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 4,587
ImJohn 13th September 2008

Just curious what other folks prefer (using an 87 and 67) It seems to me that 300 always sounds bigger and better. Even on my...

masterblaster
replies: 3 views: 561
NathanEldred 13th September 2008

Hi all, wanted to know what is the best way to connect the Ensemble to the Folcrom? I see there are Dsub25 to(8) TRS...

the Seed
replies: 0 views: 698
the Seed 13th September 2008

Wasn't sure where to stick this post, but was wondering if anyone here could help out. I am considering going back to school for...

floater138
replies: 3 views: 676
oudplayer 13th September 2008

I'm in Perth Australia for a couple weeks on business... any cool music venues I should check out? Would love to get some...

norman_nomad
replies: 0 views: 4,010
norman_nomad 13th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search