The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was just looking to book a week away somewhere in Europe and was thinking I'll go somewhere that my euros will carry me far...

juicylime
replies: 10 views: 1,267
Greg Curtis 11th October 2008

Hi, all. I have had my Roland digital piano for over five years. All of a sudden, the sustain pedal works backwards. Any ideas...

TopDawg
replies: 1 views: 1,072
sahiaman 11th October 2008

Hey Guys, I am thinking about getting a console for home use. We have a Neotek Series 1 Prototype at the studio. Unbelievable...

Hamburg58
replies: 4 views: 1,007
dlmorley 11th October 2008

hi there, i bought a second hand OSA rack with two preamps. they are wonderful. problem is the power supply sucks. we...

The Reel Thing
replies: 6 views: 866
BBoylan 11th October 2008

Hi Guys, Following on from the analogue modeling thread, I did some more research on the SPL line after having never paid much...

recall
replies: 0 views: 2,327
recall 11th October 2008

Hey, Has anyone tried the URS saturation plug across the two buss? A number of people are speculation that some of the magic...

elamberth
replies: 2 views: 1,434
doubledecker 11th October 2008

Ok, that sounds pretty bad I know... I've got a classical recording in early November (Rehearsal 4th, Recording 8th) for which...

gimboid
replies: 9 views: 790
pmx 11th October 2008

Option 1: Purchase an RNC (or two). Or Option 2: Prchase another UAD-1 card, so I can realistically run the 33609 plug...

uptoolate
replies: 16 views: 7,815
4damind 11th October 2008

I recorded a singer singing the same sound using a Brauner Phantera and a U47 (blue refurb). At first I thought the Brauner has a...

gregohb
replies: 0 views: 488
gregohb 11th October 2008

Nathan's Juggernaut didn't make it to the 500 series shootout in time so I just did a mini version for you'all. Female vocals...

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 5,844
rhodesp04 11th October 2008

What do you use to burn CD's for your clients after their sessions. Or how do you deliver their work to them and by what means? ...

ricfoxx
replies: 10 views: 939
DrSax 11th October 2008

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to recording live stuff, especially drums. I have a PreSonus Firewire 8channelpreamp, a computer and...

gbauley
replies: 7 views: 849
DrSax 11th October 2008

Hey guys, I have been mixing ITB but have just purchased a small format DDA CS3 for mixing. It is a 16/4/2 and I'm a little...

yumdrum
replies: 1 views: 642
psycho_monkey 11th October 2008

Hey all, I'm in need of a large rehearsal hall in Vegas from Oct. 13-20. It needs to be large enough to accommodate full...

lovephonic
replies: 0 views: 666
lovephonic 11th October 2008

Hi - quick question for the PT gurus, I don' often use the MIDI/tempo features of PTLE (7.4, MPTK), but I've had to create a...

krs
replies: 2 views: 818
krs 11th October 2008

I have a composer using my studio who brought his own rig, but he'd like to use my outboard effects rack - which is way out of...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 753
rack gear 11th October 2008

My monitors pick up a huge amount of cellphone interference. The signal comes through much louder than I normally listen to...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 2,559
hduncan 11th October 2008

And yes the music industry is going to ****. The only uplifting thing that I discovered for the three days that I was there was...

bigos
replies: 2 views: 498
bigos 11th October 2008

We all know Massey plugins sound deliciously good, are exceptionally functional, and are a strong value from a price...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 720
TonyBelmont 11th October 2008

I'm guessing a lot of us are looking at the new generation of Firewire mixers -- something that could be used as universal...

tuco
replies: 0 views: 3,116
tuco 11th October 2008
replies: 4 views: 663
TonyBelmont 11th October 2008

Need some help deciding.. Preamps API 3124+ 4 channel mic pre, or 2 of the 512C's racked in a 'lunchbox'? Having 4 channels for...

adoucette
replies: 2 views: 867
BBoylan 11th October 2008

Weren't quite ready when it was posted the first time. Anyway, here's AES '08 through the eyes of Mercenary, filled with...

ReeseB
replies: 3 views: 900
IntenseJim 11th October 2008

Listening to Robbie Williams "Feel" recently has me wondering what mic was used for vocal. I've always liked the...

MartianRec
replies: 9 views: 1,324
MartianRec 11th October 2008

Over the last few months I've started getting the occational digital "pop", or "glitch", usually while...

LSProductions
replies: 8 views: 838
LSProductions 11th October 2008

I'm toying with the idea of trying out some fiberskyn heads on my early 70's Gretsch kit and was looking for some opinions on how...

De chromium cob
replies: 7 views: 1,135
marcus 11th October 2008

I have heard that people remove the cloth covering the speakers in some headphones to avoid muffling the high-end. Would anyone...

blinkSaunders
replies: 3 views: 1,901
tabiggs 11th October 2008

Hey Slutz Just looking for a theremin kit to build from scratch thanks guys this place rules!kfhkh

tarabok
replies: 3 views: 1,436
tarabok 11th October 2008

I will have the Ilok asset for 7.4 but where do I download the XP version of the software. I emailed Digi and have not heard from...

ricfoxx
replies: 0 views: 557
ricfoxx 11th October 2008

the insert returns on my amek console are right before the faders and the aux sends if they are set to pre. Does this mean it...

jeff4h
replies: 3 views: 509
AntillesSound 11th October 2008

Just found out something pretty important. Bottom snare mics sound a TON better when you mic as far away from the snares as...

EstateMatt
replies: 17 views: 1,888
phaqu 11th October 2008

To save my converters being powered on all day I have got a cheap pair of Behringer digital speakers - the idea being that when,...

lalalalala
replies: 6 views: 952
lalalalala 10th October 2008

I 'm wondering what mic Michael McDonald is using on this vid. Can you tell me ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vucmtLvIXMg

Dixiechicken4414
replies: 5 views: 745
fhames 10th October 2008

Just wrote to Art tech support: "Hi, I'm writing to ask a general question about routing configuration for the Pro...

beesee
replies: 0 views: 731
beesee 10th October 2008

howdy, howdy... so i've got a little concern that's been keeping me up at night. i'm a home recordist and recently took...

pedrohead
replies: 27 views: 2,538
Link0126 10th October 2008

I have a recording and live performance project that I am increasingly drawn to vocal sound amplified by the tube amplifier. ...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 2 views: 1,485
ssaudio 10th October 2008

It's for an album of left of centre pop rock with some funky leanings. There's a bit of MIDI going on in most tracks and...

juicylime
replies: 18 views: 3,164
greatgreatriver 10th October 2008

Could someone here please explain what the potential negatives of using a 2.1 system are ... ...OTHER THAN the issues associated...

marcz
replies: 38 views: 3,934
Confusionator 10th October 2008

Looks like some school systems are using wireless systems with ceiling mounted speakers in regular 'ole classrooms in order to...

NorseHorse
replies: 3 views: 638
kojak 10th October 2008

M-AUDIO - ProFire 610 - High-Definition 6-in/10-out FireWire Audio Interface with Octane Preamp Technology Looks pretty nice. ...

aleatoric
replies: 1 views: 1,833
Bondtana 10th October 2008

I know this has sort of been covered before, but as everyone has different set-ups I figured I would post my question for help...

Jacob H
replies: 2 views: 710
dbbubba 10th October 2008

Hello, I am recording guitar on monday and need help. I have never had a chance to use these mic's that this studio has. I...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 3 views: 723
Mike Brown 10th October 2008

I thought these were by far the most humorous and appropriate pedals for so many guitarists I've met. I'll paste many of the pix...

larrykane
replies: 0 views: 3,155
larrykane 10th October 2008

Hi! Is there anybody who can explain me the way to vocoderize with the eventide h3000 d-se? I don't own the manual so I wish if I...

Lole
replies: 1 views: 1,477
Babe Records 10th October 2008

Alright guys this is my first band coming in that wants to do midi and I'm clueless. My set up is as follows... Ekit (has midi...

ziggyzaggyboom
replies: 2 views: 595
Jay Dee 10th October 2008

Trying to find a trolley for rack cases (only 12u total in 3 cases), stand bags, mic and cable boxes. One-man operation and...

divingduck
replies: 2 views: 602
tINY 10th October 2008

I'm looking to get a new drumset (I only need shells) and I'm looking at a few different options. I own a set of nice Zildjian K...

KeithMoonwannabe
replies: 0 views: 577
KeithMoonwannabe 10th October 2008

I had a recording session this weekend and encountered a small problem with the band. They were keen purists and didn't want...

dangoudie
replies: 32 views: 2,921
Methlab 10th October 2008

Hey Iam interested in this baby! what is the deal now with the Equinox? Still the coolest summing box in town? Is there...

neon
replies: 19 views: 2,324
Zeljko 10th October 2008

Ok, So I got a great deal on one of the Korean Hamer Standards. The guitar looks amazing, plays great. I’m not normally...

barryjohns
replies: 11 views: 1,311
tedr 10th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search