The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 8 views: 2,251
IntenseJim 16th September 2008

I'm looking to pick up an effect professor as I'm sick of using Digidesign LE stock reverbs and delays and I'm not big into the...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 3,810
Sean Sullivan 16th September 2008

Walk, run and stumble over anything in your path to get a seat when it comes to your town! This might be the most inspiring and...

joelpatterson
replies: 30 views: 2,913
Mr.HOLMES 16th September 2008

The "Big Muff"heh I just got my Valve Junior...that thing is killer, I paid $200 Canadian for the head & cab. ...

af_analog
replies: 19 views: 1,600
marcus 16th September 2008

When ever I try to add a plugin that i download like if its a free demo or free software it doesnt show up in logic...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 10,111
Mr.HOLMES 16th September 2008

Curious if anyone knows what Robert Smith from The Cure has sung into in the past. For me, newer Cure production is a little too...

Elvis
replies: 10 views: 3,668
bcgood 16th September 2008

just bought a juno60 on ebay! It's being sent from Japan, was wondering if I'm going to need a voltage converter to convert the...

stevesound
replies: 3 views: 770
44deluxe 15th September 2008

Just saw this auction: VALLEY PEOPLE 610 COMPRESSOR LEGEND ( ULTRA RARE ) en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 25-sep-08 00:01:01...

magibatalla
replies: 3 views: 3,484
DONNX 15th September 2008

Very catchy/hooky stuff! Canada rulez for realz EDIT - OK just found it was produced by a guy called Dave Genn thumbsup

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 829
Blast9 15th September 2008

Does the sm7 play nice with the 737? I am pretty much broke and cannot afford the U87 now but was wondering could I get away with...

RonT
replies: 14 views: 2,525
RonT 15th September 2008

Ok, Im a home studio guitar player kinda guy, and realize a channel strip can work wonders for recording guitars. As guitars are...

joeydego
replies: 5 views: 1,036
CassidyGT 15th September 2008

Hello people. Having a bit of a confusing problem here... I've got 2 SE z5600a ii's im using at the moment. Both are around a...

Johnm73
replies: 4 views: 950
Johnm73 15th September 2008

Hey gius, I'm trying to find the best possible Signal chain for my studio: I have a Neve 54 series console Gear - Motel...

deckerluke
replies: 11 views: 1,860
deckerluke 15th September 2008

I have a Digi002 and I want to get 8 channels of "nicer" AD. On a scale of 1 to 10 -- with one being terrible and ten...

kirkbross
replies: 8 views: 11,086

Anyone know what verb will give me that Michael Bublé vocal verb sound? I'm working on something that calls for it, but I can't...

audiomichael
replies: 5 views: 2,459
syra 15th September 2008

Hi Everyone, I’m looking for a good noise reduction plugin to run in Logic 8.02. I’m thinking something like the waves...

stevetothink
replies: 2 views: 950
Hane 15th September 2008

Just a quickie: After a month of re-jigging things in my studio, I've just found out that my 5m optical cables running from my...

Blue Lizard
replies: 0 views: 574
Blue Lizard 15th September 2008

When tracking a band that is doing it from the ground up... track by track... I usually use a click... a scratch gt and a...

TML
replies: 1 views: 500
BLUElightCory 15th September 2008

I know this exists in Protools but I can't find something similar in DP. I know how to slice tracks on each transient but what...

SLy_drums
replies: 0 views: 1,259
SLy_drums 15th September 2008

I'm in the market for some rack drawers. Anyone know of any that are lined with foam... rather than having to buy seperate...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 1,118
tsvisser 15th September 2008

When it seems like you can emulate everything and anything in plugins these days why don't anybody (at least try) making some...

Mile-High
replies: 37 views: 13,280

Dear friends, I wish to purchase a microphone which will be used primarily for vocals. I have an Echo Audiofire 4 for my...

irishmonkey
replies: 11 views: 1,002
UnDeFiNeD 15th September 2008

First, Hello to all! This is my first time postig but boy-oh-boy I rely heavily on the great advice givin here by all of you...

RonT
replies: 14 views: 3,619
psycho_monkey 15th September 2008

What methods are used to give a vocal that shimmering floating effect that so extensivley used by artists like M83 and also...

VJesk
replies: 16 views: 12,172
musicispower 15th September 2008

which one do you prefer as a pre-amp?

dylansmale
replies: 1 views: 496
robot gigante 15th September 2008

So I have a rosetta 200 coming any day now. As its digital to the pc, I was thinking there'd be no problem using a cheapie...

Shaolin
replies: 3 views: 1,014
Shaolin 15th September 2008

i have a mbox mini which im going to sell and buy a mbox 2 and a benchmark dac 1 usb. This way i can monitor out of pro tools via...

denniskersten
replies: 3 views: 694
Nu-tra 15th September 2008

Hi GS, What does a filter delay do exactly, and if I wanted this effect in an outboard device, what would I be looking...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 660
SighBorg 15th September 2008

Asked this question at the remote forums but no one answered, so I hope to get a little more luck here: Just wanted to know if...

mljung
replies: 0 views: 1,565
mljung 15th September 2008

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I need a great 2.1 hifi sytem for listening to music. Budget $1000 no idea...

bchamorro
replies: 4 views: 1,658
alyricalmind 15th September 2008

I have been looking into getting on of these convertors. I know they use different converters as it says it on their website,...

Docmattic
replies: 6 views: 2,706
Docmattic 15th September 2008

I really like these headphones. I read a post recently that said they like the Audio Technica m50 for than the beyerdynamic 770s....

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 3,867
alyricalmind 15th September 2008

Does anybody know a good place (big variety and good prices) to buy electric basses, Guitars and equipment in New York? I'll be...

Ande
replies: 3 views: 606
joeydego 15th September 2008

Hi everybody, really nice forum. Have you tried that? What´s the difference between, e.g.,...

el_gato
replies: 2 views: 811
el_gato 15th September 2008

What sample rate should I go for to preserve the tapey goodness. We start recording our album tomorrow and I am prepping...

Nu-tra
replies: 26 views: 1,514
Nu-tra 15th September 2008

Is it true that the duet's DA conversion is better than the Mini DAC ? Is it that good ? Could I use it for DA in a mastering...

lukejs
replies: 1 views: 1,366
YUGA 15th September 2008

hi i have mbox2...maudio sputnik....what is a good mic pre for that mic..would i need ad/da converter...also have macpro...would...

juniorp
replies: 2 views: 1,087
warhead 15th September 2008

I should know the answer to this: Can I use a ProControl (and 8-fader expansion pack) with my HD2 Accel PCIe Rig? I may...

Daedalus77
replies: 2 views: 1,658
barryjohns 15th September 2008

Has anyone here had a chance to compare these converters side by side? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

SoundEng1
replies: 1 views: 788
JFernandez 15th September 2008

Anyone know how to tune drums... I'm usually do well but right now I got my back against the wall.

Nu-tra
replies: 8 views: 749
andygomez 15th September 2008

Ahoy hoy, quick question for all ye knowing minds. Is it possible to run other preamps through the ISA 428 digital card using...

talkshowman
replies: 4 views: 984
talkshowman 15th September 2008

Each time I try to register my authorization code for Superior 2.0 and EZDrummer it won't let me because there is some type of...

dale661
replies: 5 views: 1,604
Neon Heart 15th September 2008

One of my clients I'm working an album project for has a drummer that every time I record (I've recorded them at a few different...

jho
replies: 16 views: 7,635
LRhodes 15th September 2008

Name says it all, anyone know a place?

adoucette
replies: 1 views: 646
sysexguy 15th September 2008

I just ordered a Hamptone Jfet, an oktavamod Mk-012, and an oktavamod MK-319. Congratulate me or tell me I'm a fool.

Ramchandra
replies: 6 views: 951
RawBeanZen 15th September 2008

Anyone used this mic? Can you use it as overhead? Or maybe on the hi-hat? Acustic guitar? Let me know what you think of...

Kristian
replies: 3 views: 2,227
Paul Hammond 14th September 2008

How did everyone from Texas do? It looks like Ike hit you guys pretty damn hard. Hope all is well.

NathanEldred
replies: 7 views: 921
picksail 14th September 2008

Hello, I'm trying to decide between which mic here. I do acoustic rock, alt/folk rock if you will. Under your opinion would the...

slowjett
replies: 8 views: 2,686
slowjett 14th September 2008

Looking for info on this mic. Anybody have experience with them? Thx, D.

replies: 0 views: 770
8070 14th September 2008

One thought how [email protected]!king loud? any one else feeling that?

Tyrone
replies: 31 views: 5,726
rockstar_josh 14th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search