The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

worked with him once years ago ..great writer Writer of Motown hits dies at 67 - Music - MSNBC.com

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 872
Ken Paul 18th September 2008

clients always send me time aligned ,,rendered/consolodated, .wav files when i mix songs from formats other than PT which i...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 892
Sigma 18th September 2008

Yes I know these are preamps.... I'd like to know which one of those is better to test mics with. Despite of what I talked...

Polarelch
replies: 12 views: 1,639
Polarelch 18th September 2008

Hello you slutz! I'm about to purchase my first pair of ribbons, and I've never had any but I've heard they are sensitive. The...

Osse_87
replies: 2 views: 716
Osse_87 18th September 2008

some times i like it in some kind of song.. is totally wrong?

mattianlaseppia
replies: 34 views: 1,891
networkresearch 18th September 2008

Hi all! I have an ITB studio, with a good plugin collection, and I'd like to get the next step getting a rack and filling it...

yoshimodular
replies: 5 views: 1,001
yoshimodular 18th September 2008

Anyone use these EQ's? Thinking of picking up a set. Any opinions, thoughts?

turnstile
replies: 3 views: 1,303
bram 18th September 2008

For whatever reason I tend to leave 1/2 spaces in between each of my rack units because it seems like they might be cooler and...

kirkbross
replies: 5 views: 1,133
vibralux 18th September 2008

Hi Slutz, I have been looking for a new guitar amp and I am at the end of my rope. The problem? Buzzing, buzzing, buzzing! We...

phaedrus
replies: 14 views: 3,274
Paul Hammond 18th September 2008

I have a chance to pick up a pair of KRK E8s or Genelec 1032As for a very good price. I currently have the Hafler TRM8s with the...

Skallawa
replies: 2 views: 629
Mr.HOLMES 18th September 2008

So I've been reading up on this legendary pedal, looks cool(the original), I guess it was made @ 25 years ago. Is there anyone...

steelyfan
replies: 11 views: 13,937
steelyfan 18th September 2008

Just throwing it out there to anyone who is looking for a decent yet inexpensive monitoring controller, I just picked up a big...

adoucette
replies: 14 views: 1,254
macgee 18th September 2008

Can someone with more perceptive ears than mine listen to the song Cherub Rock by the Smashing Pumpkins and tell me what's going...

pfo
replies: 45 views: 11,657
aeroc 18th September 2008

Any ideas on where I can find a stand for a big ass dcm232 console??? I'm probably gonna have to build one, but thought I'd ask...

jonsterdamonster
replies: 1 views: 556
mics 18th September 2008

I am wondering why you have built your studio and I figured I would take a poll. Indicate in the response if you have a project...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 22 views: 1,609
DigitMus 18th September 2008

One of the only good things that happened on a crappy day in the studio was the fact that the Avedis MA5 used in conjunction with...

Nu-tra
replies: 10 views: 1,294
TonyBelmont 18th September 2008

Anybody using two of them together. I need 16 i/o minimum. Thanks in advance...Ric

ricfoxx
replies: 1 views: 975
soypancho 18th September 2008

I record with a firestudio project into logic. I this may seem like a stupid question but after i record somthing like drums...

Deleted User
replies: 13 views: 1,121
cbc459 18th September 2008

Recently I was testing an 8ch. mic pre that I had just finished modifying. I was making test recordings of voice through a...

pearldrum944
replies: 0 views: 865
pearldrum944 18th September 2008

Hey everybody. Do any of you kno whut the meter trim does on the front of the VLA 2???? I think it calibrtes the VU meters but if...

Clinka
replies: 0 views: 1,682
Clinka 18th September 2008

I'd love some opinions of how my CV/resume looks to anyone who would be in a position to hire assistants. It's only a page long...

robertbonello
replies: 9 views: 793
robertbonello 18th September 2008

what is the best book mixing for RAP? Something up to date? that might include modern DAW settings and setting up tracks , vocals...

kincept
replies: 3 views: 1,218
kincept 18th September 2008

Not looking for a metal punchin pedal, but more of an alternative/sweet distortion that can go from bluesy to all out...

dylansmale
replies: 13 views: 3,647
Tranny-Cap-Tube 18th September 2008

is it just me or does anyone else cringe when people call recording tracking?? However its not as bad as the whole 'Tools...

rhythmmaster
replies: 35 views: 1,660
MarkRB 18th September 2008

I have tried sorting through the bells on my triton and the motif. Nada. Anyone know where they got those bells from or some...

kindkind
replies: 5 views: 1,687
Chris 18th September 2008

Metallica

Is Metallica ****ing kidding me with there new album sounding like ASS!!!!! Is it just me or is there a ****hell of a lot of...

Chris Doremus
replies: 65 views: 5,553
Mertmo 18th September 2008

Hello all, I'm looking to buy an API A2D and live in NYC, do you know any dealers that have it in stock?? if possible I'd like to...

pacha
replies: 0 views: 566
pacha 18th September 2008

Consider this a smart-shoppers guide to buying recording time at a studio. Gather Info Always call as many studios in your...

James Meeker
replies: 2 views: 793
Mr.HOLMES 18th September 2008

Simple question: Disregarding mic preamps and DI inputs, what is the difference between a device marketed as an audio...

chris319
replies: 3 views: 884
RonT 17th September 2008

i am currently using a pretty budget Edirol one channel interface to connect my controller keyboard to Logic 8. worked fine in...

nick-the-sax
replies: 6 views: 705
nick-the-sax 17th September 2008

I want to use My Mac Book Pro's headphone out to go into my monitors for general music listening. I know I can get a 1/8 to...

bchamorro
replies: 14 views: 3,094
travisbrown 17th September 2008

So, a friend of mine was asking about marketing his room in Nashville. It's a nice room and he should do alright. He already...

johnbohn
replies: 1 views: 494
leebridges 17th September 2008

Hi all, does anybody know if the old (serial/parallel) Motu Micro Express woks as standalone midi patchbay / merger also storing...

faizz
replies: 0 views: 1,152
faizz 17th September 2008

Hi, is an AKG C451 EB preamp body compatible with a Blue B3 Capsule if I use this "mic capsule adapter" here? AKG to...

sahiaman
replies: 3 views: 847
warhead 17th September 2008

So here is my situation: For the past year (aprox. 15 months) I've been compiling a list of gear that I intend on purchasing...

NeilEngle
replies: 2 views: 559
NeilEngle 17th September 2008

I have a 1/4" patch panel on my wall between the control room and tracking room. 2 jacks are speaker and 2 are 1/4"...

Louderock
replies: 8 views: 2,188
bobx 17th September 2008

Does the latest version of the Melodyne plugin run OK in v3 of Cubase?? The Melodyne site says its fully supported in v4 but...

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 1,019
TheArchitect 17th September 2008

Ok i have a lot of plugins on inserts and my computer is working really slowly! Anyone can tell me please how can i process some...

mattsplace
replies: 2 views: 589
mattsplace 17th September 2008

Hi. I know this amp is still new, but maybe someone has some guitar lore to share. Basically I LOVE this clean tone in the KH...

wakestyle
replies: 4 views: 1,017
wakestyle 17th September 2008

I apologize if all of these issues have been covered before. While trying to paste within a highlighted region (option + apple...

MaJo1
replies: 11 views: 1,087
Tony Shepperd 17th September 2008

Ok, here we go (this is what I got). Recording through RME Fireface 800 to Logic mixing on Genelec 1030's Mixing in remote...

Summa
replies: 7 views: 1,368
Mr.HOLMES 17th September 2008

I've just purchased a pair of coles 4038's and sadly one was dead on arrival. I tried to put it against the light and I could...

Ciozzi
replies: 3 views: 1,207
84K 17th September 2008

So I recently purchased two 1/2" reels of ATR and I must say that I'm having nothing but problems. The tape leaves a TON of...

Caractacus
replies: 23 views: 2,923
Bob Olhsson 17th September 2008

Just wondering. I have to elevate myself quite a bit to get my ears "at tweeter level".

Parisongs
replies: 6 views: 1,594
Dean Roddey 17th September 2008

Would I be best preparing if I brought all the tracks as stereo split files panned L/R or as a stereo interleved file? For...

adoucette
replies: 6 views: 848
travisbrown 17th September 2008

I guess they do work to some extent, but f*ck me theyre expensive considering they are pretty small pieces of foam with an...

Ludwig
replies: 10 views: 991
jchadstopherhuez 17th September 2008

Is the pre in the 3124 and A2D the same as in the 512c? =ric

ricfoxx
replies: 3 views: 836
nosebleedaudio 17th September 2008

Hi guys, I just bought a Dolby 361-A unit and it came without a power lead. The connection type seems a little strange - not...

jimmyz
replies: 1 views: 715
Barish 17th September 2008

I have a small 15 x 15 studio with 4 reflection panels, a treated corner for vocals(ulratouch) and I was planning on 6 owens bass...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 727
Ethan Winer 17th September 2008

Yet another sign of the shrinking world of pop audience and the industry of pop.Ratings are down.The young and the brainwashed...

carlheinz
replies: 12 views: 1,100
Storyville 17th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search