The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Bury it obviously, but its a pretty intricate part in the chorus.. do I try to make it sound on purpose? haha however you do...

adoucette
replies: 8 views: 2,407
Energie 21st September 2008

what companies in the US have people used for creating custom digital and/or analog cables? thanks eli

eligit
replies: 19 views: 1,405
chrisredco 21st September 2008

This is kinda cute. Cuz, if you got the fever, the only perscription is more cowbell. Emerging Technologies - Web Technology -...

dick swifter
replies: 0 views: 621
dick swifter 21st September 2008

Have any of you guys listened to Alter Bridge's new album? It sounds HUGE!. I heard it was tracked on a Neve console at...

bchamorro
replies: 14 views: 2,193
-Noodles- 21st September 2008

Pretty simple question I'm sure. I'm just new to recording. I bought a Mackie 800r because I've heard good things about the...

dave_w
replies: 5 views: 739
travisbrown 21st September 2008

Hi All, I'll be opening a new studio in 2009 with the aim of working part time on my own music, part time and other...

Higgs Boson
replies: 6 views: 1,260
msquared 21st September 2008

do you use it without the ratio buttons pressed? just to crank the input lowering the output, to warm up things how do you...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 4 views: 695
mattianlaseppia 21st September 2008

Five toms

I'm recording a band with a 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 inch toms. Yikes... Any advice on phase.

Nu-tra
replies: 82 views: 4,847
steveschizoid 21st September 2008

Hi, basically what i want to be able to do is route one track from reason through my roland sp-555 for live effects without...

hazzhall88
replies: 1 views: 1,886
travisbrown 21st September 2008

A friend and me are building a recording studio, he bought a Control 24 interface from the user BASEMENTDEALER, when my friend...

dualflip
replies: 35 views: 2,908
dualflip 21st September 2008

Anyone, please help if you can. I'm about to see my college radio station off, as I have just graduated and I'm the only one...

kcia
replies: 0 views: 884
kcia 21st September 2008

I just saw in mentioned briefly in another thread. Anyone got any experiences in the field? arkecode - VST Oversampler

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 800
lordnielson 21st September 2008

everything is in the title, wonder if someone ever tried the standard version ? thanks a lot for your feedback,

isham
replies: 2 views: 3,236
Fuel 21st September 2008

Okay, so The Beatles used Dolby? Cuz I know that EMI must've been a rubber room back in the 60's. I've heard a lot of boooos...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 770
themaidsroom 21st September 2008

I got BD grabbing all of the hits of kick-in, top-snare, and toms but the amount of slices in the audio is really ****ing up the...

demel
replies: 7 views: 1,681
jaydeluca 21st September 2008

Hi everybody, what is the thing in the studio you couldn't live without and why? Everyone has a different way of working so there...

Beardhead
replies: 50 views: 2,523
drejmer 21st September 2008

so, it seems i may have purchased a manley shrimp, because my overpriced pultec eq and bluebird were feeling lonely...don't let...

jennipoofairy
replies: 0 views: 843
jennipoofairy 21st September 2008

I want to buy a 32 channel mixer to sum audio channels from PT. These 2 mixers in my title, Which of them sound bigger and more...

kinghand
replies: 21 views: 10,947
kinghand 21st September 2008

This is going to sound a bit goofy, but... I'm a terrible drummer. The drummer of the young 'uns band I'm tracking right now...

travisbrown
replies: 5 views: 834
kernelpanic 21st September 2008

I LOVE the blockfish! On the drumbuss it just rocks. I turn the saturation knob around and smile. The saturation knob is what I...

Jadestar
replies: 7 views: 1,374
Cabbage 21st September 2008

Is it ok to use spray duster to clean and maintain my studio equipment.. synths, mixers, turntables so on?

dont
replies: 1 views: 772
virtualsamana 21st September 2008

Just came across this AMS Neve 8800 user manual. 8800 User Manual by AMS-Neve Ltd. I just bought 1 of...

mikymike
replies: 7 views: 2,578
dlmorley 21st September 2008
replies: - views: -
dylansmale 21st September 2008

so I use logic alot. then I had to edit some stuff for a friend so I opened protools 7.4.2 and got a message saying it was a...

thedommer
replies: 5 views: 1,476
barryjohns 21st September 2008

So what are you guys using to widen those heavy guitars? Any particular effect box or otherwise? I'm familiar with the old...

druhms
replies: 0 views: 593
druhms 21st September 2008

OK, so I have search on the forums and while there was some good information on this subject, I did not quite see anything that...

Eric J
replies: 0 views: 698
Eric J 21st September 2008
allencollins 21st September 2008

I couldn't find one, so I made a little recall sheet for a Marshall JCM 2000. Maybe someone else would like it. hooppie

fooman
replies: 3 views: 7,620
ssaudio 21st September 2008

it seems I may benefit from tracking my MIDI sound modules through a DI and mic pre. I currently have a little money to play...

Roman
replies: 3 views: 1,255
CJ1973 21st September 2008

Hi all I'd like to know your opinions about this two devices. I need best available 2ch DA under $1k with ASIO support for my...

kkulesh
replies: 2 views: 692
kkulesh 20th September 2008

Just wanted to say, the last two dudes I bought gear from had MAD gearslut disease. Both guys had gear (some of it working, some...

Rednose
replies: 2 views: 6,754
Unclenny 20th September 2008

Ok.... I work for a known producer who has assigned me the task of organizing his digital life and getting him set up on a...

jseveriniii
replies: 16 views: 1,009
Keire 20th September 2008

Looking to get some music in my bedroom. I've eard great things about the Bluesky line as nearfields. do you think they would...

masterblaster
replies: 2 views: 619
by-tor 20th September 2008

Does anyone else find that when you're feeling stoned and drooling from lack of sleep, that you tend to be creative in...

musicispower
replies: 7 views: 939
Revmen 20th September 2008

Hey guys, I have a chance to get a Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24/8 for peauts, it is in good shape, needs some cleaning, nothing...

cosmos
replies: 3 views: 756
cosmos 20th September 2008

I did a forum search and not much useful came up.

laughton
replies: 13 views: 1,874
dbbubba 20th September 2008

Hi I dont currently own a multiband comp but used to use the Waves LinMb at my buddys studio so am used to working with one. ...

mike kable
replies: 10 views: 1,816
mike kable 20th September 2008

I have a bunch. I can only think of these right now.... "...the band now has 400 friends on MySpace, we are getting so...

Infernal Device
replies: 25 views: 2,227
Chucho 20th September 2008

What do you people think is the best pop filter for $50 or under. (shipping included) I am leaning towards Stedman Proscreen...

filterthis
replies: 4 views: 2,570
Outlaw Hans 20th September 2008

Howdy, this is over on the Sweetwater boards too, but maybe someone else here is having the same problem. I have 2 pairs of JBL...

Smithcok
replies: 5 views: 748
Lownotes 20th September 2008

How do you guys go about ensuring the snare in a rock recording doesn't turn into a quiet, distorted, weak sounding shadow of...

danbronson
replies: 32 views: 2,996
SittinIdol 20th September 2008

I received a whole lot of nice gear in the mail yesterday (BAE lunchbox, 2 vintage design m581, 1 API 512c, 2 Summit TLA-50 &...

mrpony
replies: 19 views: 1,466
Nolet 20th September 2008

for those with experience on older, cheaper, small format desks, and the new toft atb, how does the toft compare to; mackie 8...

soultrane
replies: 6 views: 1,629
drejmer 20th September 2008

Hi, I'm looking for condenser that reduces nosy vocal sound... I don't mean thin and nasal tone, but like you have a slight...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 5 views: 857
Tommi Inkila 20th September 2008

OK, Nickleback, Creed, Train etc - big American FM rock / Pop blockbuster rock acts recently got into a 'who's got the biggest...

Jules
replies: 81 views: 21,963
Everbeatz 20th September 2008

I do talkback with a little mic thats built in to my old soundcraft 600 desk which gets fed to all the groups and aux's when the...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 2 views: 697
AnthonyRochester 20th September 2008

Ive been doing serious overtime lately.. i ususally sleep from 6am to noon the past 5 days but tonight I need to go into overtime...

adoucette
replies: 12 views: 877
AntillesSound 20th September 2008
BOWIE 20th September 2008

High everybody! I'm mixing a track right now, where the drummer really had bad timing. I'm using Cubase here, and I used the...

mdoelger
replies: 17 views: 1,400
DesertDawg 20th September 2008

I guess it won't be secret anymore, if you tell us all. But with so many working people here, tools that are considered...

BrianK
replies: 147 views: 20,119
ArcCirDude 20th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search