The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

will mic'ing two cabinets, with two mic's, driven by two separate amplifiers at the same time (Using a splitter) give you the...

mr. torture
replies: 26 views: 1,558
Santiago 24th September 2008

How do i get separation between an acoustic guitar track and a singer. The singer is playing at the same time. I am using a...

sctt_stone
replies: 13 views: 973
A LaMere 24th September 2008
replies: - views: -
R3k 24th September 2008

A while back (beginning of the summer) I posted a thread looking for a local studio to mix my band's homerecorded album, and...

into the white
replies: 19 views: 1,208
duckyboard 24th September 2008

...and would buy something like this? 1941 C.F. Martin D-45 Guitar - only 91 ever made - eBay (item 140201217864 end time...

peteblues
replies: 24 views: 1,516
neon 24th September 2008

How can I get the most out of my Digi 002. I've got a few good mics, a Great River, and a new dual pre in the near future, but...

rogercollege
replies: 1 views: 843
Doc Mixwell 24th September 2008

Ok. I have pretty much decided to go the 500 route and buy two purple biz`s mainly for DI synths and overheads. I wanna have the...

Jadestar
replies: 2 views: 689
Dean Roddey 24th September 2008

Hi all. I have a Tonelux eq and I was planning to get an Avedis e27 and an ADesigns EM-peq in the future to complement it. I...

Ski spiggy
replies: 0 views: 931
Ski spiggy 24th September 2008

Hey guys, If i buy gear, clothes, stuff for the family etc etc ... in Jersey Then come back to Australia, am i going to be...

Renegade Prod
replies: 0 views: 734
Renegade Prod 24th September 2008

Hi! I want to get new cables and I wanted to do it with Redco..I know they are great manufacturing cables..but from what I hear...

zak7
replies: 8 views: 1,251
Jonathan Starr 24th September 2008

Hey guys, So I am having trouble running my Echoplex as an outboard piece and busing it back in during a mix... It seems that the...

Hamburg58
replies: 1 views: 540
RCM - Ronan 24th September 2008

I use logic with core audio, great SSL and UAD plug ins etc etc etc... I have friends who also have this but, when finishing...

Serra
replies: 11 views: 1,241
musicmixer04 24th September 2008

I was wondering how many clients do you guys have? I'm not counting the band who will come to your studio once because they...

mdjice
replies: 4 views: 1,075
jchadstopherhuez 24th September 2008

anybody using pro tools 7.4 and OSX 10.4.10 combination on their mac? I have the intel g5 running the mbox. I know stupid reason,...

jjay13
replies: 7 views: 1,760
jjay13 24th September 2008

Hey! I'v got to mix a band that tracked a overhead in mono-just one mic! I would know if there is just one way to pan this track...

mattsplace
replies: 10 views: 803
MarkRB 23rd September 2008

ok stupid questions.. can i connect the main stereo outputs of an old digital mixer like yamaha dmp7 into some of my analog...

hearteh
replies: 4 views: 1,200
hearteh 23rd September 2008

So my band has been recording an EP in our home studio and the drums and guitar tones we are getting are amazing (API 3124+/Black...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 856
C/G 23rd September 2008

Is there a qualification/school/certificate that you need to run your own studio? i'm actually graduating in musicology with my...

fabiano83
replies: 35 views: 2,409
Dave C 23rd September 2008

I have a small project studio and up until now I've been working purely ITB, apart from a few choice preamps before my Fireface...

Teddy
replies: 16 views: 1,075
johndykstra 23rd September 2008

So its payday at the end of the week and I have around £500 to spend on some new gear, so I wanted your advice and...

bigggidy
replies: 2 views: 648
nick-the-sax 23rd September 2008
replies: - views: -
johndykstra 23rd September 2008

Does any know or has anyone seen anything on what Green Day uses in the studio for Billy Joe Armstrong's vocal chain? My voice...

skiltrip
replies: 3 views: 3,684
seawell 23rd September 2008

Hey everyone, I work as a studio manager at college and we're looking into getting some new ribbon mics down there. The...

CharlieSFS
replies: 7 views: 840
hobson 23rd September 2008

Just purchased the mojave audio Ma-200 valve mic which is very nice for the price indeed. i mainley do rnb tracks, currently...

scottyscottuk
replies: 0 views: 615
scottyscottuk 23rd September 2008

I knew it! Just yesterday I saw the 'watch this space for a new product' pitch at the UA website and I would have betted a lot of...

doorknocker
replies: 41 views: 12,293
MrAnderson-719 23rd September 2008

What is everyones thoughts? Digital? Analouge?

egrabczyk
replies: 2 views: 1,079
tedr 23rd September 2008

Do you use studio monitors for everyday music listening?

bchamorro
replies: 34 views: 33,044
1945MF 23rd September 2008

It does seem like a great, compact preamp with nice features. Looking for some feedback from ppl here at GS that have tried it.....

perx
replies: 6 views: 2,645
EarMeter 23rd September 2008

In a typical scenario with most of the drums bussed via a subgroup to a compressor - which could be either inline or in parallel...

Steamy Williams
replies: 2 views: 706
Steamy Williams 23rd September 2008

What are your theories on compressing and submixing background vocals? My questions which follow are in particular regarding...

deeper
replies: 17 views: 16,116
deeper 23rd September 2008

This might start an interesting thread... I'll start with one of my bonehead/panic moments. I used to mix live radio broadcasts...

dbbubba
replies: 23 views: 1,786
leaper 23rd September 2008

We have a bunch of ADC Punchdown Longframe bays that we're looking to get rid of. We'd prefer to sell them but so far nobody...

benlindell
replies: 1 views: 642
Kris 23rd September 2008

I have had Drumagog for 3 years now (including today's latest update) I have a ProTools HD Accel 3 set up on the latest 8 core...

michael c
replies: 50 views: 3,942
juniorhifikit 23rd September 2008

another strange question that a lot of you have prolly come across... I have to put together a cd cover. very simple ideas....

Jeff16years
replies: 6 views: 896
Jeff16years 23rd September 2008

Much difference?? Need for drum overhead/acoustic and electric guitar miking... Can't decide!!

bennylegs7
replies: 4 views: 3,244
Steffmo 23rd September 2008

I run a small project / commercial studio that at this point is set up without a console. I have a Daking Mic Pre IV and SCA w/6...

David_Kessler
replies: 2 views: 650
Steffmo 23rd September 2008

To my surprise I struck up a deal way below MAP with a retailer that is notorious for not negotiating price. I was actually...

m_gant
replies: 0 views: 961
m_gant 23rd September 2008

Of a younger age i was a child in the 80's (did see some killer jazz and reggae in the decade) and now have really grown to...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 0 views: 1,302
Kris Bang Boom 23rd September 2008

Does anyone know of a good 31 band spectral analyzer - software or hardware...... Thanks for any suggestions

Dave12345
replies: 4 views: 2,117
Dave12345 23rd September 2008

Does anyone here have any suggestions for how I would best replace a ganked diaphragm on an otherwise mint condish Sony C-37?...

Everyman
replies: 5 views: 783
dan alexander 23rd September 2008

..... as long as they get it mixed by a professional. ;) Thank you Internet. SoundClick artist: camitchell - page with MP3...

willerichey
replies: 36 views: 2,451
camitchell 23rd September 2008

I'm thinking about picking one of the JV series up - I just don't which one. I'm really after all the synth and drum patches...

dogma
replies: 0 views: 629
dogma 23rd September 2008

Anyone successfully booking a studio that has only ONE high quality chain? I just looked at all my gear and realized I NEVER...

Lazer Toms
replies: 10 views: 1,000
johnbohn 23rd September 2008

In a mix the other day I was maxing out my HD2 Accel rig so I had to go RTAS for a few plug-ins. This session was at 88.2...

gainreduction
replies: 24 views: 3,579
Everyman 23rd September 2008

Ok - I'm completely ignorant to this: What is parallel EQing? I mean, I know what it would be in theory. Sending a signal to an...

Storyville
replies: 8 views: 2,059
Storyville 23rd September 2008

I've been looking into getting a great pair of reference headphones due to the fact that my new living accomodations don't allow...

GoldenOne
replies: 0 views: 2,658
GoldenOne 23rd September 2008

Hi guys, Was wondering if it's okay to use 2 different balanced power units from one wall outlet and split the load to different...

orangeoctane
replies: 2 views: 607
The Byre 23rd September 2008

Just mic'd up my kit with my new set up. Everything seem alright... but everytime i let a cymbal resonate... you can hear what...

dave_w
replies: 4 views: 624
dualflip 23rd September 2008

Hi guys Untill I get the UAD-1 Precision buss compressor in a couple of weeks which of the following would do the best job on...

mike kable
replies: 20 views: 2,088
SteveR 23rd September 2008

Hello, looked around but could not find a clear pic of a api 553 eq. dose anyone have one that they can post a pic...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 4 views: 689
JVstyle Productions 23rd September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search