The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A buddy of mine is attending the Conservatory in Arizona. He's telling me, that it's possible to daisy chain 002's, and that he's...

heartofwntrz
replies: 1 views: 999
BLUElightCory 25th September 2008

Noticed a few other people here mentioning Mezcal Head and a few Swervedriver songs, and thought they might be interested. ...

gollumsluvslave
replies: 10 views: 873
Coil 25th September 2008
replies: - views: -
meteo 25th September 2008

I've lately been doing my first acoustic drum tracking in my new project tracking room. and i've been getting acceptable...

kyle barton
replies: 23 views: 1,781
Janesaid2me 25th September 2008

Hi everyone, I'm in a dilemma about wether to invest more on mics or pre-amps, and it would be great to have your word on this...

anamorphis
replies: 7 views: 999
Janesaid2me 25th September 2008

Has anyone tried using Mackie pres with a Beyerdynamic M 160? Specifically: Onyx pres or the newer VLZ3 pres. Mainly I'm...

wildstar
replies: 3 views: 873
wildstar 25th September 2008

Don't tell me to search it, because I did and there is still nothing on it. It seems like a big risk taker for Neve to do...

dylansmale
replies: 4 views: 1,144
kingsley 25th September 2008

Anyone remember the self-titled System of A Down album. There's a song called Spiders. At around 2:57 (a little after) he...

Storyville
replies: 2 views: 862
LRhodes 25th September 2008

Does anybody know of a nice studio in Washington DC to record vocals in ? Oh, and not overly expensive (of cource). I'm...

sedohr
replies: 4 views: 563
sedohr 25th September 2008

I've often read on this board that the best way to record to a DAW and to provide a good-latency-free cue-mix to the musicians is...

cbc459
replies: 3 views: 3,112
chrysb93065 25th September 2008

Small boutique studio in Dumbo seeks assistant. The studio is owned and operated by two laid back producer/engineers. And when...

evangelista
replies: 1 views: 1,044
Jules 25th September 2008

Client has a DVD of Radar files he needs transferred to PT. What's the proper way to do this? What's the typical charge per...

masterblaster
replies: 8 views: 671
BLUElightCory 25th September 2008

It's your birthday and you open up a cardboard box to reveal a shiny new issue of RECORDING THE BEATLES. I left the hint for her...

mamm7215
replies: 21 views: 1,514
DSD_Mastering 25th September 2008

MySpace Music offers millions of songs for free I liked this part. Competing with business that is above the...

GearBit
replies: 2 views: 672
GearBit 25th September 2008

I've seen this issue discussed before elsewhere, and was curious how important you guys think extended frequency response in...

chessparov
replies: 50 views: 7,690
postdigital 25th September 2008

Right now I have a firepod. I'm saving up a bit to get a nice upgrade. I like my mic collection at this point. I really want to...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 1,457
IntenseJim 25th September 2008

in your track lighting? Ours seem kind of harsh. Thoughts?????

AlanTide
replies: 3 views: 1,529
virtualsamana 25th September 2008

I have recently acquired a Radar II and am using my old onboard mixer (Sydec Soundscape mixtreme 192) to interface with my DAW...

decius01
replies: 0 views: 736
decius01 25th September 2008

I posted this in the work in progress/artist showcase forum but didn't have many people look at it so I'm posting in the forum...

thedommer
replies: 7 views: 730
thedommer 25th September 2008

Hi I need to get some New monitor stands. I was going to get the Sound Anchors (adjustable). I have also been using Mopads for...

mdjice
replies: 13 views: 1,781
NathanEldred 24th September 2008

Let's try this a slightly different way... I would like to know the names of some well-known male artists/bands that you know...

johnnybregar
replies: 6 views: 861
johnnybregar 24th September 2008

Someone posted this on another forum. End of session day, Rubin works away: I'm your source of song-destruction Tunes...

jyc
replies: 14 views: 1,581
rockstar_josh 24th September 2008

I cant get any audio from the lavry AD-10 into the digi 003 via spidf. I made the neccessary adjustments in the pro tools I/O but...

youngmain
replies: 2 views: 828
youngmain 24th September 2008

I'm just new to this town and I'm trying to drum up interest on splitting rent and building a studio/possible performance...

QuinnS
replies: 0 views: 506
QuinnS 24th September 2008

I want to buy keyboard in this site but the bank need reciever name they didn't give me so what is the name? thank you

chankwokhim
replies: 0 views: 927
chankwokhim 24th September 2008

In this thread, show off your spoils from the free stuff thread; if you got a sweet mic, show off a tune you recorded with it; if...

JustinAiken
replies: 13 views: 1,202
RawBeanZen 24th September 2008

Is there like a special case I can buy to store mics when not in use? Where do you store your mics? post a pic

bchamorro
replies: 15 views: 1,255
theDBC 24th September 2008

Well guys I've spent the past 2 weeks redoing my site for my new artist management company and music publishing. What a monster...

James Lugo
replies: 32 views: 1,861
Jules 24th September 2008

Rock n roll's greatest movies? The Band - The Last Waltz and then?? Pink Floyd - Live at Pompeii Led Zeppelin - DVD Pink...

robertbonello
replies: 35 views: 1,789
abell1234 24th September 2008

I have read much about this still unsure, what are your thoughts ?

AllAboutTone
replies: 50 views: 5,010
thefunkybeat 24th September 2008

i think i might be selling it in the next couple of days. i have somewhat recently acquired some SCA pres, including the N72,...

nonamesleft
replies: 3 views: 663
nonamesleft 24th September 2008

I first owned a M610, and I really like the preamp on vocals, then I got a good deal on a LA-610, and I like the compressor on...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 12 views: 2,387
warhead 24th September 2008

Researching for another school project. Need tips on searching for a good normalled patchbay, compatability with digital/analog...

Duke El
replies: 0 views: 583
Duke El 24th September 2008

Hi, I've been experimenting with different Vocal Mics in my practice studio and have determined that they all suck. As a...

Tanglewood
replies: 1 views: 541
Heartfelt 24th September 2008

Does the ART VLA II work as a suitable alternative for higher end units as a stereo mix bus compressor? Would a Drawmer 1968 or...

Elvis Gotta Gun
replies: 7 views: 3,512
neon 24th September 2008

With all this talk of the new production Atlas stuff being made in foreign countries and with very low quality control.... Can...

gabemcg
replies: 3 views: 1,275
gabemcg 24th September 2008

Hi, I am going to attend a reunion of my old band over the July 4th holiday and I need a rec on the best cheap motel near the...

mslim
replies: 4 views: 752
mslim 24th September 2008

Hey guys, Just trying to find Monster 1/4" Cables on eBay but cant seem to find em. Im after: 2x 30ft 1/4"...

Renegade Prod
replies: 7 views: 676
Jim Williams 24th September 2008

I've got a pair of JBL 4408's that I'm going to attempt to put back into service as a second pair of monitors. One of them has a...

sleepingtiger
replies: 3 views: 3,415
tINY 24th September 2008

Right. I sent my Liquid Mix to focusrite repairs and paid for them to replace the casing (it was damaged from day one I just...

Johnm73
replies: 2 views: 1,425
Johnm73 24th September 2008

Hi all, I know this sort of question can get old but I am a new GS member and have a humble project studio....

Musecraft
replies: 5 views: 669
Musecraft 24th September 2008

Hey guys, im looking to buy a console for pre's and summing. My two options are an old Soundcraft 2400 or in the same price...

jamescnewhouse
replies: 2 views: 1,914
Jim Williams 24th September 2008

HELLO how are you all? i record songs in a big room. vocal and guitar guitar: ribbon aea, xy km184 vox brauner...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 0 views: 545
ZEBRAAA 24th September 2008

who here does this often? i am just starting to get clients from out of town just wanting me to mix. who is using esession to...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 4 views: 1,259
SteveR 24th September 2008

Dear GSs, My last workstation was a korg 01/w fd which was great at the time. However, ever since using cubase, live, logic...

Serra
replies: 5 views: 873
tomdarude 24th September 2008

A search found US recommendations, but need to find the best in the UK. I will get a few quotes from companies advertising in...

Savernake
replies: 8 views: 1,422
Whitecat 24th September 2008

will mic'ing two cabinets, with two mic's, driven by two separate amplifiers at the same time (Using a splitter) give you the...

mr. torture
replies: 26 views: 1,557
Santiago 24th September 2008

How do i get separation between an acoustic guitar track and a singer. The singer is playing at the same time. I am using a...

sctt_stone
replies: 13 views: 973
A LaMere 24th September 2008
replies: - views: -
R3k 24th September 2008

A while back (beginning of the summer) I posted a thread looking for a local studio to mix my band's homerecorded album, and...

into the white
replies: 19 views: 1,208
duckyboard 24th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search