The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi folks, i've been reading more and more about people using lo pass filters on instruments. this is something i've almost...

arjan
replies: 9 views: 797
Beardhead 1st October 2008

I'm looking for a good delay with midi capability under $500. I ruled out tc 2290 because for me it is too pricey for...

zamsden
replies: 7 views: 1,106
JustinAiken 1st October 2008

Hi everyone! I want to re-amp guitars I've recorded through a DI only. Here's the thing: I'd like to send the recorded guitar...

MotionPictureMan
replies: 7 views: 939
GordZilla 1st October 2008

I want to demo the brilliance pack and the mastering pack but I don't have an iLok Smart key. Do I need to buy one to demo...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 1,365
jchadstopherhuez 1st October 2008

Hi guys, This is my Rack (small) at my Home Studio . 1 - Mytek 8x96 adc 1 - ART MPA 1 - Power Play 1 - R312 1 -...

andremattos
replies: 336 views: 127,841
Barry Lird 1st October 2008

So im still pretty new to recording. My only like outboard or hardware piece of equipment is my fire studio project. I use logic...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 731
tINY 1st October 2008

Hi all: I do a lot of audiobook work here in Maine and we need to do a remote session in LaCrosse WI and I thought the best...

BruceB
replies: 0 views: 568
BruceB 1st October 2008

I'm thinking about pulling my aurora 8 from from PT HD 3 set up and using it for a DP mobile laptop rig. Anyone using lynx with...

theAdmiral
replies: 5 views: 742
theAdmiral 1st October 2008

I have a friend who has offered for me to borrow a tape machine he never uses. It is a Tascam 1/2 inch machine, which I believe...

tluke
replies: 39 views: 16,311
tluke 1st October 2008

I have a MX5050 B112 1/4" 2-track. The manual I have says the proper remote is a CB-102. I can't seem to find this model...

The Pool PDX
replies: 0 views: 1,419
The Pool PDX 1st October 2008

i have never understood this. and are they both "high" impedence? and furthermore when i plug my guitar into my...

norman
replies: 11 views: 1,273
nosebleedaudio 1st October 2008

Hi I m a producer currently living in London and i d like to work in the audio industry as a salesman. any links over the...

cwar05
replies: 1 views: 1,343
The Byre 1st October 2008

Hello and thank you for reading.I'm planing to buy 2 ch compressor for tracking job only ( vocals and AC Guitar). I stopped at 2...

romanchukcha
replies: 2 views: 554
romanchukcha 1st October 2008

Hi all, I am trying to setup my bulletproof ftp so that I can have about 10 or 12 people access the wav files in my ftp folder...

alexp
replies: 2 views: 624
rickrock305 1st October 2008

i've done some practical comparisons between the two but would like some input from experienced ears. i found that the pencil...

chai t
replies: 5 views: 817
chai t 1st October 2008

I found some recording tips on the website of a good friend of mine, Kate Schutt. She has blues/folk/jazz-ish style. She...

musicforlife
replies: 0 views: 555
musicforlife 1st October 2008
replies: 35 views: 2,816
mu6gr8 1st October 2008

I just finished recording a friend's band (first recording I've done that wasn't me on every instrument) and the guitars need to...

danbronson
replies: 11 views: 40,321
DesertDawg 1st October 2008

What are the main essential hardware items I should consider for production, with a budget in mind obviously? Right now I have...

mullet
replies: 14 views: 2,913
Eric J 1st October 2008

Something that has made you really hear a substantial sonic improvement in your work? Maybe its a mic, converters, cables,...

CorkyTart
replies: 41 views: 4,608
brian_delizza 1st October 2008

My SM7b makes my track nice and full. I've tried using the m-audio sputnik on cardioid and omni and I don't like it as much as...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 1,754
allencollins 1st October 2008

Hi I m a producer currently living in London and i d like to work in the audio industry as a salesman. any links over the...

cwar05
replies: 0 views: 592
cwar05 30th September 2008

Jazzmutant have announced Version 2 firmware for their revolutionary Lemur multitouch-screen controller, making it, they say,...

wick
replies: 0 views: 717
wick 30th September 2008

how reliable is it? are the Disney gang (Jonas Bros., Demi Lovato, etc.) using it much, or just lip-syncing? Most stuff seems...

trippy
replies: 4 views: 7,218
jchadstopherhuez 30th September 2008

im running logic off of a mac book pro 17 inch, and the sessions are very intensive...do i run the risk of doing damage to the...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 545
Eric J 30th September 2008

I posted this in the Studio Construction forum but it doesn't appear to get a lot of traffic... So here it is again. I am...

azzzy
replies: 2 views: 577
azzzy 30th September 2008

For us full time pros, what do u think will happen? Will work come to a screeching halt for us? i guess it depends on a lot of...

ryst
replies: 63 views: 3,665
Shane Michael Rose 30th September 2008

So, I bought East-West's HardCoreBass XP Library, but little did I know that they were in the middle of some weird transition...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 2,136
Farm sounds 30th September 2008

Any body use the m-audio ProFire Lightbridge? How is it im thinking about getting it. any problems?

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 758
kafka 30th September 2008

What exactly do i need to do here, connect a wire from pin 1 to 2 and 3?

rekloos
replies: 4 views: 694
rekloos 30th September 2008

I have an API A2D going into my spdif input in which it clocks the FF800 to the clock of the API. My question is... can I use a...

stresstour
replies: 6 views: 738
stresstour 30th September 2008

One goal of music recording is to capture a true sound, so when played back it sounds like the musicians are right there in the...

Ethan Winer
replies: 11 views: 950
theblue1 30th September 2008

The VIP pass web address is below: Go get em! Tell your friends too! kfhkh This is a good time to mention that Gearslutz...

Jules
replies: 58 views: 3,601
Jules 30th September 2008

Hi all, I seem to be travelling more and more lately, so whereas with a PC i had many options for what i do, i feel limited now...

neologan
replies: 5 views: 860
neologan 30th September 2008

Hi, First of all, sorry if I post a wrong thread, I accidently send a posting while it wasn't finished. Actually I'm going to...

bolehnggak
replies: 3 views: 1,124
strewnshank 30th September 2008

I've just got myself some ASP8s for cheap, problem is they have scratches on the tops and sides, (the wooden areas). Are there...

Johnm73
replies: 1 views: 685
phaqu 30th September 2008

Has anyone heard of a Mako bass guitar? I have a friend that has one from the 60's? Trying to get more info on it. Also, how...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 2,151
tazman 30th September 2008

Ok, I think I might be able to sell my Peluso VTB for more then what I paid for (in Euros) so I'm pretty sure it will go. I...

mdjice
replies: 31 views: 2,204
mdjice 30th September 2008

I am looking to get a preamp for a small studio and looking at a budget of under around £300. The preamp will be used in...

dialectic
replies: 13 views: 1,280
dialectic 30th September 2008

ok the thing i like more of novation remote sl is the keyboard, very very good feeling.. what i don't like is all the...

elan
replies: 0 views: 674
elan 30th September 2008

So i just turned on my firestudio project. I was gonna record a synth part and there was no signal getting picked up i turned the...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 843
John Willett 30th September 2008

Ramsa WR 8616 Manual (PDF) Have scanned my old manual for those in need Studio 139 | Digital Recording Studio Just scroll...

studio139
replies: 0 views: 2,769
studio139 30th September 2008

la-2a 1176ln mc77 dbx... precision limiter... Which limiter has the most 'magic' for guitars, vocals, bass and synths? peace

wakestyle
replies: 8 views: 1,166
4damind 30th September 2008

are gearslutz the audio trainspotters of the world?

drejmer
replies: 0 views: 613
drejmer 30th September 2008

Hi All. I would love to buy an ORPHEUS but I'm guessing if, using its mixer, I can insert a reverb ( hardwear) just on monitor...

bukakabo
replies: 3 views: 675
Andy Saul 30th September 2008
replies: 1 views: 697
bolehnggak 30th September 2008

Hi, ok so I have an AMS NEVE 1084. When I record at normal /low volume no problem however when the singer gets louder, the pre...

mdjice
replies: 39 views: 1,861
Jonboy79 30th September 2008

Hey guys, we're programming drums with Addictive Drums in PT HD and when you grab a hit with the hand tool in the edit window the...

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 716
James Lugo 30th September 2008

I have two UAD-1 PCI cards. I have an Asus P4PE motherboard, which has no PCI-e slots. Recently, I've maxed out my UAD...

dudekai
replies: 11 views: 923
R3k 30th September 2008

Which Schoeps Amplifier and Capsule(s) do you request? I'm thinking the CMC64 ST Set? Is it nice to have the CUT filter along...

Pfraser
replies: 3 views: 705
KAJI 30th September 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search