The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I purchased a Mackie Control Universal Pro about a year ago and love it. Just recently I decided to add the 8 channel...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 1,452
Johnm73 25th October 2008

Also announced at AES, Digi has the C|24 - a $9,999 Control surface which they say "draws on the legacy of the acclaimed...

protoolsusers
replies: 48 views: 11,150
yonazdk 25th October 2008

Hi, My name is Max. I'm from Paris, France. I'm working on my first album that's why I am looking for a mixing engineer. We...

Max Hall
replies: 3 views: 1,556
Max Hall 25th October 2008

Or both I normally use a stereo left and right and a mono in front of the kit. When it comes to mix I normally use a lot of the...

mickrich
replies: 0 views: 1,002
mickrich 25th October 2008

Hi guys, Feel free to link me to a relevant thread if this has been discussed before, did search first... Just bought a UAD...

Ozzy
replies: 11 views: 837
bulls hit 25th October 2008

Anyone got some insight into this beautifully recorded, under-appreciated album? At a show in LA at Spaceland this year Dave said...

aermotor
replies: 1 views: 1,026
Robert Randolph 25th October 2008

What's the verdict: of the $650 to $675 eq's on the market, which is the one to get for most applications and why? And are there...

YRLK
replies: 8 views: 2,947
lozion 25th October 2008

I have a yamaha sustain pedal and want to plug to the SP-300. However, the effect is complete different in which when all the...

Vincero
replies: 1 views: 2,198
Kiwiburger 25th October 2008

I'd like to find a good kb for recording piano, organ, wurli, rhodes type stuff... While the typically flimsy, light keys...

popvulture
replies: 7 views: 7,567
travisbrown 25th October 2008

Mixing my own band has taken me to the depths of insanity and beyond! We have a mastering date of November 5th, so the insanity...

Rednose
replies: 9 views: 938
John Suitcase 25th October 2008

So I have here a pair of Quested VS2205's and am having the hardest time finding replacement woofers for them. They are pretty...

Apollo
replies: 1 views: 724
Jaques Beraques 25th October 2008

So I play with a drummer, who has been bringing his kit closer together, namely having his hi-hats (which he can play loud) ...

Energie
replies: 43 views: 4,618
daveseviltwin 25th October 2008

I have a Demeter VTMP-2b, which is my main piano (nothing comes close to it in piano), over heads and fret-less pre. I bough nice...

insomnio
replies: 4 views: 1,577
AB3 25th October 2008

I just bought two Mackie MR8 monitors for music playback and guitar jam along in my rehearsal room. I didn't think more...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 1,513
bchamorro 25th October 2008

I have had my bottle for about a year and I love it. I absolutely hate the F(*ing way it attaches to the stand. I have not been...

thesteve
replies: 29 views: 3,407
cl516 25th October 2008

- HP Desktop, 4 gig RAM, 500 GB Hard drive, 2.6 Intel 2 Duo Core Processor - Firepod - SM7b - M-Audio Sputnik - SM57 - Beta 52 -...

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 1,123
wilkinswp 25th October 2008

<preamble> Hey gang. I was hoping some electronics know-hows could help me out here. I've recently started getting into...

Ry-Fi
replies: 6 views: 774
Minion 25th October 2008

I don't desperately need the 2 channels so is it worth getting the one channel with comp? How is the comp on the DAV...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 2,900
montanasan 25th October 2008

I recently bought a bass head, a Gallien Krueger 400RB. I am in the process of matching it with a cab so dont have access to a...

Gates
replies: 10 views: 1,271
Gates 25th October 2008

hey everyone. i'm planning to upgrade my humble project studio and join the 500 club. i mainly compose orchestral/electronic...

RoyJeeBiv
replies: 14 views: 2,367
TonyBelmont 24th October 2008

All I gotta say is it's nice to hear great guitars! Really cool sounding record. They don't seem to rock quite as hard as they...

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 1,278
James Lugo 24th October 2008

Hey Guy/Gals. I am currently using a UA LA-610 and either a U87 or Se z5600aII to record my wife who is an Alto or Contralto...

Reborn
replies: 25 views: 1,339
Reborn 24th October 2008

So which is more important in giving you that smooth, warm, tube sound?? The Mic, or the Preamp? I am assuming both are important...

ianbryn11
replies: 26 views: 1,862
Outlaw Hans 24th October 2008

I love metal and all, but I'm coming to realize recording it is just too much of a chore. I mean, quantizing performances,...

Noize919
replies: 28 views: 2,040
theDBC 24th October 2008

My D-Box's talkback mic is noisy enough to be unusable unless I turn it WAY down and talk 1" away from it. Is this typical...

AndreH
replies: 1 views: 929
AndreH 24th October 2008

Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has had experience comparing the Shure Beta 91 to the SM 91. The SM 91 appears to be no longer...

Rappy
replies: 0 views: 1,904
Rappy 24th October 2008

Today put on a led zep cd- and was smacked in the face by the db of cymbals/ride. Seems modern music has the cymbals processed...

asagaai
replies: 52 views: 4,289
EstateMatt 24th October 2008

Quick Question So I have been using two Gr's on the 2bus in PTLE and have been trimming at the first insert point since the GR...

Lipps
replies: 6 views: 1,417
Doc Mixwell 24th October 2008

Hi Guys, Been ages since i've posted on here but i'm after some advice on my rig... I'm dead set on sticking with Pro Tools...

RAH
replies: 12 views: 765
wakestyle 24th October 2008

what happened? few days ago it was about changing the routing of my little 2-channel recording chain to find the source of some...

Niv
replies: 0 views: 467
Niv 24th October 2008

All they send out is a photo copied set stapled together and I can't find mine anywhere AND it doesn't seem to be on the...

RecTeach
replies: 2 views: 965
numrologst 24th October 2008

i'm not good with technology... is it possible to take a pair of active speakers (with xlr and 1/4" ins) and connect to a TV...

mark007
replies: 6 views: 28,990
qsblues 24th October 2008

I've been at this for a few years now, and while I am constantly noticing improvements in my mixing, I feel like I'm still...

jval
replies: 20 views: 993
MaJo1 24th October 2008

what's the vocal mic Dustin uses in this vid? MySpaceTV: Thrice - The Alchemy Index Video 7/10 - Earth by Thrice

Tom Hakala
replies: 6 views: 1,798
potcryan 24th October 2008

Okay I have a Mbox (original) and thinking about getting a OO3 rack but I am disappointed with the PTLE performance and want some...

stresstour
replies: 7 views: 989
dhiltonlittle 24th October 2008

I have a pair of active studio nearfields. while i'm happy with them the other day i went over my friends place and he has a pair...

soundmixer
replies: 9 views: 2,393
Knastratt 24th October 2008

Great album! I've never had any of their albums before this one. I happened to hear of it on EverHYPE: Music HYPES, Movie HYPES,...

adam_f
replies: 24 views: 2,545
Colossal 24th October 2008

I've been playing guitar for a few years, but I just recently moved to an apartment where there's not a whole lot of room for my...

Phaeno
replies: 1 views: 2,122
stereobot 24th October 2008

Hi all, got three MD441 and 1 MD421 in need of repair. Do you know if Sennheiser still support them? Two MD441 are dead, no...

judah
replies: 8 views: 4,348
John Willett 24th October 2008

ok I record all different styles of music and I've got a cheap £200 'Vintage' brand copy of a music man bass guitar which has...

bigbongo
replies: 11 views: 1,177
A440 24th October 2008

Hi! Sometimes somethings come up in pro tools and you don't know how to change it back. Right now there is no...

petterericsson
replies: 8 views: 1,689
polf 24th October 2008

Anyone have any experience with these amps? I use one for reference and discovered a couple dip switches on the back labeled...

m_gant
replies: 0 views: 697
m_gant 24th October 2008

well not really, but the police were raiding this house and threw a flash grenade in the window. it ended up staring a fire in...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 9 views: 1,228
big country 24th October 2008

I've been wondering what forms or documents recording engineers that are freelance based fill out each session to get paid by...

john hilgers
replies: 2 views: 636
psycho_monkey 24th October 2008

Upgraded Behringer Ultragain Pro-8 ADA8000 Converter en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 29-oct-08 21:13:27 H.Esp) Does anybody...

magibatalla
replies: 0 views: 1,604
magibatalla 24th October 2008

Hey....been lurking this forum forever...here's my two cents. I normally run protools HD with 192 and Big Ben. 8 out into...

Peter Stengaard
replies: 304 views: 20,286
Beyersound 24th October 2008

So im in need of a pair of studio monitors, but ive hear different things about different brands. Im looking to spend around 300...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 890
plexisys 24th October 2008

So, here's a quick question for those of you that use H/W inserts across busses+groups+ST Buss, etc. I'm using Pro Tools, but...

Benmrx
replies: 11 views: 875
psycho_monkey 24th October 2008

The guys with money can afford to have their entire studio consist of only high-end gears, but for the rest of us, we may splurge...

Lunatique
replies: 23 views: 3,416
Karloff70 24th October 2008

Avant Electronics CK-6 Is this a good overhead mic? for rock/metal

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 707
Mixbuster 24th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search