The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Never tried M-S recording before but I'm interested. Thing is, the next thing I'll be recording will be in a very small room. ...

replies: 39 views: 5,314
Morlock 2nd October 2008

this is actually kind of a basic thing but I recently talked with some people who didn't know this "effect" and thought...

Neon Heart
replies: 0 views: 904
Neon Heart 2nd October 2008

Hey guys, great forum, this is my first post here! Was wondering if there are effects racks available yet that accept 192 khz...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 928
James_Avery 2nd October 2008

Hi, I would really appreciate any information on this compressor/eq. What is it good for/not good for. Is it too colourful for...

kedbear
replies: 0 views: 1,659
kedbear 2nd October 2008

I have a dsub 96 TT patchbay and was wondering what grounding to go for. 1. Isolated Ground 2. Vertically Strapped 3....

Nu-tra
replies: 8 views: 1,276
peeder 2nd October 2008

Anywhere to buy a new woofer for a mackie HR824? Not the MkII--this is for the older version Blew out on the last...

Scott Alger
replies: 5 views: 782
nukmusic 2nd October 2008

Anyone here have that combo, or comments about that combo? AS of now I will be getting a digmax fs to expand inputs and tighten...

abell1234
replies: 1 views: 599
abell1234 2nd October 2008

I'm buying Serato this weekend and I need to know which laptop I should get with a budget in mind obviously... The questions I...

mullet
replies: 0 views: 557
mullet 2nd October 2008

OK, you have Mackie, who has the MR and HR series monitors. KRK, who has the Rokit Powered and V or VXT series monitors. Event...

Keyflo
replies: 0 views: 540
Keyflo 2nd October 2008

We all know that internet presence and free samples or our (artists) work is crucial in virtual marketing. Myspace is known to be...

hanuman
replies: 0 views: 709
hanuman 2nd October 2008

OK Guys, I know the Gearslutz mantra is always " Use Your Ears ". But if that was taken to it's logical conclusion...

Digitar
replies: 12 views: 4,090
DGrimmett 2nd October 2008

I'm recording a Jingle today and will be mastering it, any tips on how I should treat the Master buss? What I mean is should I...

The dman
replies: 6 views: 739
lostinmusic 2nd October 2008

Like many others, I have been building my Lunchbox. I am trying to build up enough preamps for an entire drum kit. I have so far...

The Pool PDX
replies: 27 views: 4,626
YRLK 2nd October 2008

Hey guys Ive just decided to buy a 2192 for my A/D D/A but I need a preamp and a mic to compliment the 2192 and have no idea...

audioman
replies: 18 views: 1,306
Jimbo 2nd October 2008

I've been asked to write some lead sheets for a band. They want to submit them for copyright and just have lead sheets with...

henryrobinett
replies: 14 views: 4,128
henryrobinett 2nd October 2008

Okay I have an RNC and like it (I guess) Nothing like my old Gates tube comp that I used to have years ago. So am I going to...

stresstour
replies: 6 views: 1,345
stresstour 2nd October 2008

Hey fellow writers I'm still quite new to writing songs, 2-3 years. I'm having trouble finding my own sound...both musically and...

Baderup99
replies: 26 views: 1,384
Mr.HOLMES 2nd October 2008

Ok so i understand the basic of soldering etc... But what i wanna know is if i solder lets say an XLR cable joints then take the...

aidmc
replies: 8 views: 742
Jim vanBergen 2nd October 2008

What will we be posting here in 2025?

virtualsamana
replies: 58 views: 2,300
mics 2nd October 2008

My friend sold me his Valvet due to being short on cash for $2,000. Oh my goodness, is this mic wonderful. It's clear, full,...

Tube World
replies: 2 views: 950
Glenn Bucci 2nd October 2008

hi guys, Fletcher told us once that we should not touch or think about buying a desk from the "deadman-series"...

George Necola
replies: 36 views: 11,847
roadsweeper 2nd October 2008
replies: 2 views: 2,424
futur2 2nd October 2008

....guys will be talking about the good ol days with silicon IC's. ...how much better gear sounded with the "old"...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 87 views: 5,240
backplay 2nd October 2008

This may be old news, but it was new to me. I had my monitors cranked up this afternoon, listening to some music while I took...

JMc
replies: 7 views: 1,280
mwurfl 2nd October 2008

Hi, I've got my eye on a pair of Focal Twin6 monitors, but none of the retailers in Vancouver, Canada can get a pair to...

vertical
replies: 5 views: 589
vertical 2nd October 2008

Echo hardware: Audiofire12 (2 of them) Echo driver version: 4.8 Audio software: Cubase 4 ...

robguitargod1
replies: 0 views: 1,202
robguitargod1 2nd October 2008

I'm looking to experiment with my Summit 2ba-221 with a new tube - it came with a Ruby 12AX7, but I get the feeling that this...

changeng
replies: 3 views: 684
phaqu 2nd October 2008

I was wondering if any of you guys would mind sharing your drum tracks/drum recordings. I would like to use them for jamming...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 513
bchamorro 2nd October 2008

This is just me playing. I did really just to hear how my drums sound in the garage. the actually playing is extremely bad and...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 519
marcus 2nd October 2008

Hey all, I have a Hammond C3 (basically a B3 with a fancier case) that needs some repair. I think it needs a new motor, as the...

portermusic
replies: 1 views: 1,631
RobAnderson 2nd October 2008

Hey yall. I'm going to be picking something up for a front end for my daw. This will be for DI guitars, vocals and bass other...

wakestyle
replies: 5 views: 812
SRS 2nd October 2008

I just picked up the latest CD by Lindsey Buckingham called "Gift of Screws". I was looking foward to this CD as he is...

kdp
replies: 30 views: 1,837
chrispick 2nd October 2008

Hey everyone! Setting up my patchbays today for the new room and was wondering if this setup made sense. I am still a bit of a...

alexp
replies: 3 views: 654
alexp 1st October 2008

What mics are 'yall <--(thats right, Alabama) using on rack toms? Anybody using condesers? if so, sdc or ldc? Currently im...

platypipros
replies: 6 views: 725
BradM 1st October 2008

for some reason everytime i run a session with logic node, i get a message saying the node computer no longer...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 632
mikoo69 1st October 2008

I use a firestudio project. Would it be okay to do somthing like plug a mic into a compressor and then have the output go in to...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 581
marcus 1st October 2008

I make all sorts of audio cables for people in my area. I have a guy asking for a 30' 6pin XLR cable. I am not sure what he is...

digiblue
replies: 5 views: 8,556
Perelandra05 1st October 2008

Which would you use it on if you only had one and would you leave the foam shield on?

Ludwig
replies: 12 views: 1,434
jchadstopherhuez 1st October 2008

hi folks, i've been reading more and more about people using lo pass filters on instruments. this is something i've almost...

arjan
replies: 9 views: 797
Beardhead 1st October 2008

I'm looking for a good delay with midi capability under $500. I ruled out tc 2290 because for me it is too pricey for...

zamsden
replies: 7 views: 1,106
JustinAiken 1st October 2008

Hi everyone! I want to re-amp guitars I've recorded through a DI only. Here's the thing: I'd like to send the recorded guitar...

MotionPictureMan
replies: 7 views: 937
GordZilla 1st October 2008

I want to demo the brilliance pack and the mastering pack but I don't have an iLok Smart key. Do I need to buy one to demo...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 1,364
jchadstopherhuez 1st October 2008

Hi guys, This is my Rack (small) at my Home Studio . 1 - Mytek 8x96 adc 1 - ART MPA 1 - Power Play 1 - R312 1 -...

andremattos
replies: 336 views: 127,805
Barry Lird 1st October 2008

So im still pretty new to recording. My only like outboard or hardware piece of equipment is my fire studio project. I use logic...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 727
tINY 1st October 2008

Hi all: I do a lot of audiobook work here in Maine and we need to do a remote session in LaCrosse WI and I thought the best...

BruceB
replies: 0 views: 568
BruceB 1st October 2008

I'm thinking about pulling my aurora 8 from from PT HD 3 set up and using it for a DP mobile laptop rig. Anyone using lynx with...

theAdmiral
replies: 5 views: 741
theAdmiral 1st October 2008

I have a friend who has offered for me to borrow a tape machine he never uses. It is a Tascam 1/2 inch machine, which I believe...

tluke
replies: 39 views: 16,303
tluke 1st October 2008

I have a MX5050 B112 1/4" 2-track. The manual I have says the proper remote is a CB-102. I can't seem to find this model...

The Pool PDX
replies: 0 views: 1,418
The Pool PDX 1st October 2008

i have never understood this. and are they both "high" impedence? and furthermore when i plug my guitar into my...

norman
replies: 11 views: 1,271
nosebleedaudio 1st October 2008

Hi I m a producer currently living in London and i d like to work in the audio industry as a salesman. any links over the...

cwar05
replies: 1 views: 1,343
The Byre 1st October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search