The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Im confused! Please help! I use a PC and wish to use Cubase and/or Nuendo. At some stage I may purchase ProTools 003 to have...

CJ1973
replies: 5 views: 1,021
narcoman 7th October 2008

Hi, I just got more new gearheh so time to RE-do my website....I'm shooting new pictures for my new website. what do you guys...

mdjice
replies: 18 views: 794
mdjice 7th October 2008

Ok so here is a random thought... If you had 1 question to ask the guys from Metallica, what would it be?!??! I know mine,...

CISUM
replies: 92 views: 5,041
whitepapagold 7th October 2008

I have an Apogee Ensemble for my small home studio. I'll add a disclaimer to this by saying that I'm not a professional; I...

popvulture
replies: 5 views: 668
allencollins 7th October 2008

Okay, it's been a lot of work, but this is a good night :) Airwindows Audio Unit Plugins is the place! Firstly, due to...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 1,075
chrisj 7th October 2008

Hey Guys and Gals, I've got what feels like a very simple question, but for the life of me i cant seem to find an answer.. Can...

blasted_beats
replies: 2 views: 1,171
blasted_beats 7th October 2008

What do you guys think the best way to record drums is with 4-5 mics and still have it sound professional? I have a studio...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 15 views: 1,129
SRS 7th October 2008

The Germanium pre is a fairly unique device. I was just wondering what peoples thoughts are on it now that its been out for a...

thedommer
replies: 21 views: 2,108
Tone Weaver 7th October 2008

yo yo.basically i want to start recording both my band and doing layered recordings on my own.ideally i would like to be able to...

tomtomtom
replies: 1 views: 557
nonamesleft 7th October 2008

What is your take on it? Seriously, I think it's not that strange an idea. stikeyingyang

ilovemusic
replies: 10 views: 795
Duardo 7th October 2008

SO I have a question about mixing down and tracking through the m-520. What is the routing I need to set up? I have refered to...

Brian Lagerstrom
replies: 1 views: 913
Shane Michael Rose 7th October 2008

I put a few short demos together to demo the sound of the Tonelab LE. Enjoy http://www.kfocus.com/tonelable.mp3

bringmewater
replies: 6 views: 789
steelyfan 7th October 2008

Ok I have a pair of M-Audio BX8s and I wanted to upgrade them to better Monitors because 1.I have to cut Highs by -4db 2....

RonT
replies: 8 views: 818
Jonboy79 7th October 2008

Greetings Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help out with some advice. I was looking into buying the Audio Technica...

boyinthebox
replies: 1 views: 1,293
ickefes 6th October 2008

Hiya! I own a Mackie 1604 VLZ mixer that I use to do my headphone mixes on (they're called cue mixes, right?). Anyways, it works...

fooman
replies: 10 views: 1,564
jslevin 6th October 2008

ok i guess my first question is,if i got one of these cards that come with plugin bundles,am i limited to just those plugins for...

swamp
replies: 1 views: 499
dstroyallmnstrs 6th October 2008

hey guys, sorry to bother you with another "which interface" question, but I really would like some light shed on...

surreyprod.
replies: 38 views: 2,922
Baz 6th October 2008

I know I would. I wonder if it can be done for less than they sell for already? Oh well seemed like a good idea.

DRC
replies: 4 views: 628
DRC 6th October 2008

Anyone else attending Pop Kom in Berlin this week. I just got my 3 day pass in hopes of promoting my studio. Any...

bigos
replies: 0 views: 1,461
bigos 6th October 2008
replies: 1 views: 491
transsylvan 6th October 2008

Is anyone using audio spikes at the base of their nearfields ? I'm trying to find somewhere that stocks them for my NS10M...

Dave Reid
replies: 8 views: 888
Dave Reid 6th October 2008

I am recording a Christmas EP for a band in which one of the songs is a cover of Wham's Last Christmas. Instead of completely...

MaJo1
replies: 3 views: 725
MaJo1 6th October 2008

Fellow Slutz, While I've participated in many recording and mixing projects in the last few years, all the projects either...

Synth80s
replies: 30 views: 5,387
Eddie T. Ellis 6th October 2008

I am looking for tracks for a buddhist meditation, non broadcast, video. The video is for a japanese audience and they are...

quincyg
replies: 0 views: 1,107
quincyg 6th October 2008

In the market for some inexpensive computer speakers (without sub) as an additional reference to check my mixes on. For those...

virtualsamana
replies: 0 views: 473
virtualsamana 6th October 2008

I just got back to Nashville last night from AES and there were quiet a few things that impressed me, but here are the...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 1,037
Sean Sullivan 6th October 2008

Hi, I am staying up late watching a Tom Waits DVD. For perhaps the first time I had conscious thought about the...

firby
replies: 5 views: 858
rack gear 6th October 2008

I had some time today so I worked on making a few samples for a project I will be mixing. The sample is of a 70's Ludwig...

jbsg02
replies: 6 views: 13,560
Ozzy 6th October 2008

I've already posted a more detailed thread under the computers section. I'm still trying to find someone who is using drumagog...

LSProductions
replies: 0 views: 493
LSProductions 6th October 2008

Hello fellow slutz.. I need some help identifing this mic capsule. It looks extremely similar to a Neumann KK8x capsule, it...

digitalM
replies: 6 views: 2,088
digitalM 6th October 2008

before you say no, consider: -its my brother's and he's broke, so i'd get a better deal that usual (well under 1k) -has a...

eor
replies: 12 views: 2,077
dbbubba 6th October 2008

hi everybody, i have an opportunity to buy an Adcom GFA 545 or an Adcom GFA 555 (for $125 more) to power my NS10's in my home...

certain someone
replies: 9 views: 7,764
certain someone 6th October 2008

Recommendations please on places to go in and trial mics in a studio/sound booth in London. In this instance vocal mics sub...

BobbyJ
replies: 1 views: 526
psycho_monkey 6th October 2008

seems one of the tweeters in my new A7's has blown - but with no sudden volume or anything, just noticed it - so, back it goes,...

loaf
replies: 6 views: 4,537
Bryce 6th October 2008

Hey guys, can you please advise me with the correct leads (length / balanced) - and how most appropriate way to patch it all to...

Renegade Prod
replies: 15 views: 1,065
mrhenry76 6th October 2008

when a studio as a lot of work there's any problem. you just work. but sometimes you have a period that no-one comes to you, just...

meteo
replies: 1 views: 1,752
antti 6th October 2008

I understand that ADAM's monitors translate well for mixing purposes, but what are they like for casual listening? I'd like to...

Megalith
replies: 0 views: 851
Megalith 6th October 2008

I currently run Cubase and Sonar in my home studio. i use a yamaha N12 mixer for my AD/DA, I/O, etc and also an M24 mixed logic...

trock
replies: 4 views: 819
RonT 6th October 2008

Can anyone advise me I have a studio that is mainly digital but I have a mix bus chain with the Manley Massive Passive followed...

jamesfreynolds
replies: 1 views: 719
nonamesleft 6th October 2008

Well, I guess most of us started listening to a certain band when we were little kids and became identified with those bands and...

DreamSound
replies: 19 views: 6,887
beef 6th October 2008

Hello all, Just been listening to some old classic guitar tracks. Particulary Iron Maidens Powerslave, tracks 2 and 6, the...

GrantsV
replies: 10 views: 1,832
dbbubba 5th October 2008

So I have a Tascam 32 2-track, and an older friend of mine is borrowing it to clean up and use for a small project. He told me...

Corran
replies: 3 views: 1,890
dbbubba 5th October 2008

Well , thanks in advance and I hope to explain you my issue enough clear (because my English is too bad...). I work in ProTools...

tukutra
replies: 3 views: 747
tukutra 5th October 2008

Hey Guys, The output of my DIGI 192 is extremely hot (calibrated with 0vu = -15dbfs) when hitting my C2. There is a switch at...

sunny121
replies: 8 views: 837
sunny121 5th October 2008

Quick Question, Will the Apogee Ensemble work with PT LE going through Lightpipe? Thanks, Eddie

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 0 views: 575
Eddie T. Ellis 5th October 2008

I am looking for old (70's, 80's and even 90's) product (synths, audio stuff, etc) brochures and catalogues in PDF format online....

Farshad
replies: 0 views: 591
Farshad 5th October 2008

The Makers of Sense, an up-and-coming electronic production duo that fuses unusually warm electronica, hip hop, house, trance,...

king43rd
replies: 0 views: 1,205
king43rd 5th October 2008

I am thinking of looking for a console to mix OTB with my DAW. Basically I just want to use the DAW as a tape machine with...

naethoven
replies: 8 views: 925
naethoven 5th October 2008

preferably a tube pedal. I'm a poor college student, so I can't just save up and buy a JCM 2000.

TheLoud1Please
replies: 18 views: 2,575
Vogon 5th October 2008

I need some advice on buying a console. I thought about getting a summing box/mixer but was turned down by the lack of inserts,...

marshallplexi
replies: 2 views: 756
Tonio Ruiz 5th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search