The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If all I have is the stereo master, how can I "unfade" the end of the song? I've been trying to do it with volume...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 1,765
coyotekells 9th October 2008

Hi slutz I thought it would be worthwhile and helpful to have a thread containing a list of manufactures who offer transferable...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 497
desotoslo 9th October 2008

I was looking at an old file I have on my desktop I've never used. I have to purchase it first. It seems pretty cool. I don't...

henryrobinett
replies: 2 views: 1,254
henryrobinett 9th October 2008

i remember in, i guess, 1999, hearing cigarette's will kill you by ben lee and thinking it was the best song ever, in part...

pjplayer
replies: 1 views: 654
drmmrboy 9th October 2008

got some options from a friend either a studer 169 a studer 961 or a tlaudio 8 channel?

deckerluke
replies: 6 views: 983
spitfire8898 9th October 2008

Well, I want to start doing some real recording in Pro Tools LE. I have a few questions about BLA and ADAT... 1) I like to...

JustinAiken
replies: 14 views: 905
JustinAiken 9th October 2008

Some years ago I fell over this link: Holophonic Sound - 2Loop.com please put on headphones and listen all the way through....

Neon Heart
replies: 11 views: 1,150
Denny McNerney 9th October 2008

I want to demagnetize the heads... I've got an old audiotex bulk tape eraser that seems pretty powerful. I'm wondering if that...

Beneficial
replies: 9 views: 3,769
Beneficial 9th October 2008

you gotta be kidding me right??? urei vintage 1176 neve pultec - eBay (item 270282384114 end time Oct-09-08 05:40:33...

mdjice
replies: 17 views: 1,455
Duardo 9th October 2008

I'll be visiting Chicago and Toronto in a few weeks, and mainly looking to check out boutique guitar stuff, and high end gear.....

Jose Mrochek
replies: 14 views: 869
Davo-London 8th October 2008

Converters and cards continue to be confusing to me. I bought a Lynx AES-16 and am saving up to buy a Lynx Aurora 8 or 16. But I...

museic
replies: 12 views: 1,271
MonoBrow 8th October 2008

I've been experimenting with high quality mic pres and I'm ready to take the plunge. My problem is how to integrate a dual...

ltemma74
replies: 7 views: 1,328
ltemma74 8th October 2008

My dear fellow slutz, We are at the dawn of a mayor refurbish of our rooms and right for the moment we have 3 mixing rooms...

Pedro_vde
replies: 48 views: 3,470
Pedro_vde 8th October 2008

I have been scuffling with the PSP VintageWarmer's odd controls, trying to make sense of it all for a while now, and though it...

spaceboy_psy
replies: 15 views: 2,756
spaceboy_psy 8th October 2008

Hey everyone, When i was searching new room for studio, in one place i found very old upright piano, it was simply standing...

Tony76
replies: 2 views: 1,089
Kris 8th October 2008

Yeah... thats the best way I know how to describe what I´m after. I need info on what method/plug-in/gear I need to get a...

Anselmo
replies: 21 views: 1,556
IntenseJim 8th October 2008

Hey guys, I almost threw my Eventide H3000 SE out the window the other day. It sounds so damn digital. I've also got a Rev7...

AnalogBrain
replies: 18 views: 2,324
robot gigante 8th October 2008

Does anyone around here have any experience mixing an entire song using just 550a, 1073 or some other broad-Q eq exclusively?...

FreshSkweez
replies: 2 views: 745
robot gigante 8th October 2008

Has anybody heard about this? According to this story in Billboard, the next John Mellencamp album will be out through the...

golden_goose42
replies: 39 views: 7,207
grumpasaurus 8th October 2008

Using a 002R, which do you think is more important, a quality AD/DA converter or summing/DA? The reason I go back and forth...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 2,079
RonT 8th October 2008
replies: 0 views: 690
YRLK 8th October 2008

I've watched the Youtube movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFOD1EeKhQ See 0.55 secs into the movie - when he moves the...

Kroy
replies: 39 views: 8,757
hirocaster 8th October 2008

I’m keen to purchase an Aurora 8 and have a found a dealer in the uk. One concern I have is about the routing and mixing...

jamboy
replies: 2 views: 606
jamboy 8th October 2008

Just recorded a live classical event - to my horror I re-recorded over an hour long file for about 10 seconds - in which you lose...

piano
replies: 15 views: 1,260
piano 8th October 2008

SoundCloud: the best way to send and share your projects audio tracks « The way bands do it Seems to be a good idea. Does...

alexp
replies: 6 views: 806
Rooster21 8th October 2008

so as i have posted about before, i am closing my studio. the space is still available. i just got the rent reduced to $750 a...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 0 views: 538
Shane Michael Rose 8th October 2008

Does anybody have a good idea for monitoring the tracking session going into the DAW (mine Logic)? Should I just get a Mackie...

stresstour
replies: 4 views: 822
stresstour 8th October 2008

I love Altiverb and want to start using some of the other IR's that come with it and wanted to ask a question. When you start...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 917
phillysoulman 8th October 2008

Hello! The search for the above have come down to a few candidates. So, i will never use the preamps on the mixer; the...

Holy Fingers
replies: 0 views: 828
Holy Fingers 8th October 2008

I recorded my buddy Zach Irvin, the drummer from "The Lights Fluorescent" last night. We were going for a big, Steve...

Slaytex
replies: 80 views: 5,323
Slaytex 8th October 2008

Hi there, I am close to buying a Symphony Rig for my Mac pro using one AD-16X and one DA-16X converters, but I am not sure about...

no-xplode
replies: 0 views: 1,503
no-xplode 8th October 2008

Short beginner's question... Apogee Duet has unbalanced outs Monitor Station has balanced ins Direct connection possible or is a...

portraitofpeter
replies: 0 views: 1,389
portraitofpeter 8th October 2008

Hi everybody! For vocals,what your opinion? hooppie

KIDBILL
replies: 2 views: 2,049
TonyBelmont 8th October 2008

I found one of these mixing consoles that I think I could pick up at a reasonable price. It is owned by a staging company that I...

NelsonClay
replies: 4 views: 2,970
NelsonClay 8th October 2008

As most of you may probably remember I am the guy that hates most sound engineers, and today I think it has all come to a head. ...

blackened
replies: 135 views: 8,263
spitfire8898 8th October 2008

hello all, I have a client coming in next week to record a little 7 song ordeal. It sounds very 90s rock influenced. (think...

DGrimmett
replies: 23 views: 1,942
Dave Reid 8th October 2008

I enjoy mixing and have done a good job mixing low end projects for myself and others. If I wanted to cater to the lower end...

Abery Clark
replies: 5 views: 795
Bob Yordan 8th October 2008

If you guys have any preferences or advice, that would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to find a good 16 channel reel to reel...

dylansmale
replies: 8 views: 813
larry b 8th October 2008

Hey guys, Any of you got an M149 mic? I have one and the elastic band on the shock mount is really loose now, and it doesn't...

Rockman
replies: 8 views: 2,467
Rockman 8th October 2008

Finally moved the old HR824's out, and moved the new Twin 6's in.......... I had no idea.... I could FINALLY hear EVERYTHING I...

Rain City Audio
replies: 3 views: 2,696
bexarametric 8th October 2008

Just saw this in new products and checked out the website. Looks pretty darn cool. ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH What say...

tubeydude
replies: 6 views: 1,246
BlueSprocket 8th October 2008

...the box arrived this afternoon, and the card inside is NOT a UAD-1 card!!! I have a Mackie and a UA version of the UAD-1...

dudekai
replies: 6 views: 1,312
Bassmankr 8th October 2008

Do I need to uninstall LE before I install HD software? Thanks in advance, Ricthumbsup

ricfoxx
replies: 2 views: 577
everyday 8th October 2008

Hi All I'm getting rid of excess gear and wanted your expert opinions on this one. "Should it stay or should it go...

larrykane
replies: 13 views: 834
larrykane 8th October 2008

I am thinking about expanding my "studio". I want more xlr inputs and more options in general. So I was just wondering...

kntfin
replies: 3 views: 917
kntfin 8th October 2008

It's tube changing time, as I have noticed a decline in performnce from this pre. Any suggestions as to which brrand to go for...

guitoffee
replies: 6 views: 2,224
zulusound 8th October 2008

This thing has been collecting dust for a while, but I don't recall having any issues with it when I did use it. I've...

dudekai
replies: 1 views: 940
dudekai 8th October 2008

I have been floating around gear in my head for some time. I am now ready to take the next step and step into some pro gear I...

charlieives
replies: 0 views: 574
charlieives 7th October 2008

Looking at my first pro reel-to-reel deck. After checking eBay, now am getting more questions than answers. Need something...

diamondjim
replies: 1 views: 667
vernier 7th October 2008

Hey team, So here's my problem (I searched, couldn't find my exact problem): I'm mixing a PT session that is in 44.1 (according...

strewnshank
replies: 5 views: 623
Mike Brown 7th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search