The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Forgive me in advance...but somehow or other I was brought into contact with "Riot" by Paramore...teeny bopper pop...

kojak
replies: 6 views: 781
Revmen 10th October 2008

No question about it, my favorite format to sit down and listen to. Most records sound much better on vinyl than on cd, but some...

TUB07876
replies: 17 views: 971
Stiff 10th October 2008

I currently have a pair of Schoeps CMC6 Mk4 mics that I use 90% of the time for overheads, the other 10% is probably acoustic...

TornadoTed
replies: 9 views: 1,958
jwh1192 10th October 2008

I record my Midi performances on my Yamaha Motif ES into a Sweetwater Creation Station DAW. I record with Sonar using an Edirol...

micaofboca
replies: 0 views: 684
micaofboca 10th October 2008

Hi, There is a radio competition running here in Ireland where you have to identify a sound. Nobody can get it and thought you...

mickrich
replies: 4 views: 713
Kyle S 10th October 2008

What would be a good alternative mike body for M7S (the one capsule that screws on directly, not like M7 with a neck). i'm not...

flipps
replies: 1 views: 787
warhead 10th October 2008

Last night with Salvi. Working on a tune for Willie Nelson. *ALL 5 OH's are NOT in the mix. Just trying things...

AntillesSound
replies: 9 views: 1,111
AntillesSound 10th October 2008

Just moved back to MD from Nashville.... Kinda getting a feel for the gear scene here. Is there enough of us to have a...

G Davis
replies: 3 views: 761
gearmaniac 10th October 2008

my friend just got an apogee ad8000 and he wants 8 more i/o. he has an ambus adat card. if he were to hook up my 828 to...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 928
Shane Michael Rose 10th October 2008

If you had 5 large to spend on upgrading your studio what would you buy and why? I would buy a fatso, some SSL waves plugs and...

hey_mavis
replies: 0 views: 573
hey_mavis 10th October 2008

Looking to book a nice room in Chicago that has a grand piano, and will also need a session player for 2 songs.. please let me...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 0 views: 565
Jose Mrochek 10th October 2008

Admin please move if not in correct area. I'm looking for a tech in the Memphis area or thereabouts. I have a JH416 that needs a...

michaels
replies: 2 views: 627
michaels 10th October 2008

I just bought a 192 with the xtra A/D card. The problem is I need 16 out also. I have been told that the only way to do this is...

ricfoxx
replies: 1 views: 569
Idiophonic 10th October 2008

Currently using a DM2000 and looking on upgrading the cue system. Thinking of getting: One - Aviom16/o-Y1 One - A-16D ...

G Davis
replies: 1 views: 834
tINY 10th October 2008

Hot off the presses. Just thought I'd share these new photos Ed Colver shot of my room. This is my home studio... in my...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 39 views: 4,305
spitfire8898 10th October 2008

I know it's not exactly "high end" but wondering what a good mic in the $400~500 US dollar market can provide and how...

composer
replies: 6 views: 7,778
RBowlin 10th October 2008

Hey guys, This may be easily answered but I'm just now setting up Protools LE with the Digi 002 and The Apogee Ensemble. ...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 1 views: 901
psycho_monkey 9th October 2008

Hi my name is patrick and i am a student from a german university. I write an assignment about audio cabels and the diffrence...

padddywood
replies: 50 views: 2,993
Neon Heart 9th October 2008

Hi there, Anyone tried one of these? D 40 I don't know when it came out, but I couldn't find any reviews of it. -Peter

lydfar
replies: 0 views: 1,274
lydfar 9th October 2008

Hello everybody, First time poster so I hope I don't screw this thread up, but I'm just wondering what you guys think of my...

sw0mgt
replies: 4 views: 1,809
sw0mgt 9th October 2008

I know I'm late to the party, but..... I asked Peter if I could borrow one of these to check out, since I recently joined the...

darkwater
replies: 30 views: 3,053
AB3 9th October 2008

How clean does the Great River 500NV get when you crank the output and leave the gain all the way down? Would you guys say it...

senlab_studios
replies: 7 views: 1,103
youngmain 9th October 2008

Just got a pair and I am loving them! I will use them just for a bit of mixing at home (will reference in a treated studio that I...

Mike Brown
replies: 14 views: 2,727
studio_drummer 9th October 2008

a few months ago upon the advice of some other engineers along with John Shipp and reading the mastering book by Bob Katz I...

jeff4h
replies: 6 views: 655

I used a bulk tape eraser to demagnetize the heads on my space echo... afterward everything worked fine and sounded good except...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 2,042
Beneficial 9th October 2008

I've searched and haven't found much info on this - if I'm missing a thread you're aware of please let me know. So a band I'm...

Groove Dog
replies: 2 views: 1,169
TUB07876 9th October 2008

I know there must be a simple answer to this one, something stupid that I'm missing. I have a fairly simple song recorded in...

limey222
replies: 7 views: 787
limey222 9th October 2008

a while back there was a banner ad here on gearslutz for a Euphonix MC Control giveaway that Cutting Edge Audio & Video Group...

leebridges
replies: 1 views: 1,616
AntillesSound 9th October 2008

I'm thinking about making the jump to digital microphones, but I'm waiting to see if any manufacturers come out with firewire or...

BrianHanke
replies: 10 views: 2,765
John Willett 9th October 2008

First time poster here. Would you guys consider an acoustic amp a worthwhile investment for a non-gigger? I play acoustic...

jeverly17
replies: 4 views: 1,930
IntenseJim 9th October 2008

alright mates i have a question. I've come across a effect that i want to use for a track but dont know how to do. i've tried a...

swisha31
replies: 14 views: 2,975
Dan 9th October 2008

Hi! I just was courious to hear if there was any difference in the sound in PTLE and Cubase SX 3 since I own both. I did an...

petmar
replies: 4 views: 712
AntillesSound 9th October 2008

I have this track that I'll be laying down with a band soon. It's a bit of a rollicking gospel bluesy sounding number. I have...

juicylime
replies: 38 views: 6,376
soundbarnfool 9th October 2008

I'm considering in the near future the purchase of a 16-24 channel console, and in my price range (max $5000) the three consoles...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 13 views: 4,944
nosebleedaudio 9th October 2008

Hello Slutz. I am probably going to purchase a used Pro Tools HD 2 rig in the next few months. I have a Mac G5, so will be...

Rappy
replies: 2 views: 907
Rappy 9th October 2008

Is anyone using this? Please share your thoughts. Im looking to upgrade my set up and this is an option I am considering....

Elvis
replies: 4 views: 832
warhead 9th October 2008

Reading this forum is a bit like listening to women talking about shopping for shoes. No wonder music sounds so samey these...

Big Charlie
replies: 36 views: 2,555
Reptil 9th October 2008

Hi all- Here are some photos I am planning on using for my upcoming website overhaul for the Inglewood SoundBarn. Old School...

soundbarnfool
replies: 4 views: 1,467

I want to connect my Mac Book Pro to my monitors using the MBPs integrated soundcard (3.5mm output jack). Would there be a huge...

bchamorro
replies: 0 views: 784
bchamorro 9th October 2008

Apologies that I've brought this topic up again. I'm sure the forum has seen it many times before. I simply haven't been able to...

Ermz
replies: 7 views: 1,320

I'm really really happy with the results I'm getting using an MD421 for clean and on-the-edge-of-breakup guitar tones. But not...

wildstar
replies: 40 views: 2,622
digibird 9th October 2008

i live in Michigan and am looking to rent a few mics for a day or 2. any one know of a place?

ThisGuy!
replies: 1 views: 494
Chaellus 9th October 2008

I want to buy a 24 to 32 channel console for my studio mixing/summing. I have searched for a long time and at last, I have these...

kinghand
replies: 15 views: 3,365
ron florentine 9th October 2008

Anybody here knows of an affordable alternative to the stock power adapter System 8 came with? thx.

rekloos
replies: 2 views: 890
The Byre 9th October 2008

Is there any difference between 1000 dollar patchbays and 200? I have a studio with some great riner/api/distressor/focal twin...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 2 views: 778
The Byre 9th October 2008

Good day (or night) to one and all! We all (or at least those of us who remember working whatever odd job a thirteen year old...

ArcCirDude
replies: 30 views: 5,262
gm5k 9th October 2008

After reading about it a bunch of times here, finally got one on sale. Contrary to what some people say, it doesn't sound like a...

mrdosun
replies: 7 views: 879
BradM 9th October 2008

Hey guys, I was wondering what outboard reverb/effects units you are using and how you like them? Also, for those mixing on...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 106 views: 16,007

Hey fellow Slutz, I would really appreciate some input and suggestions from you guyz. I am in the process of building a new...

KFMG
replies: 1 views: 924
KFMG 9th October 2008

Im in the process of deciding on buying a amp for my studio or something like the rack mount pod or a mesa di. But i would like...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 1,223
wesarvin 9th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search