The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone know how i can do this??

tarabok
replies: 9 views: 1,611
travisbrown 13th October 2008

hey there guys, just got a hold of an a-designs pacifica pre amp and wanted to run a few mixdowns through it to understand the...

brackcantrell
replies: 0 views: 996
brackcantrell 13th October 2008

Now that I am deep into the total re-cap of my MCI JH-538C and can hear the difference new and high quality caps can make I am...

dbbubba
replies: 18 views: 1,624
Faderjockey 13th October 2008

Anyone else heard the new story of the year cd, black swan? I have been using it as reference lately, it sounds AMAZING. The...

Jason Adams
replies: 8 views: 1,928
Jake 2.0 13th October 2008

hi everybody i need advice on upgrading my monitors, i have a pair of alesis monitor one mk2,i been using them for 3 years for...

wick
replies: 6 views: 976
mbradzick 13th October 2008

I have a 12 channel emx 5000 mixer. Channel 4 recently stopped working. I was micing my snare drum on this channel. Now the...

jtwoods4
replies: 1 views: 576
jtwoods4 13th October 2008

Does anyone still using Pro tools TDM on 888 interfaces? What the limitations? What is the lastest version which run on it? What...

Fernando S.
replies: 30 views: 5,290
tombak 13th October 2008

I just got my audifire 12 and I have outs 1-2 going to my monitors, and 3-4 going to my headphone amp. I want to have the...

dviola
replies: 3 views: 580
Nu-tra 13th October 2008

If you had the money to buy one 1176LN hardware unit, or the UAD card, what would you buy?

adoucette
replies: 18 views: 1,461
Mr.HOLMES 13th October 2008

I'm purchasing a Grace M101 and a GR ME-1NVP! I've never used a preamp before, so I need some help on what cables I need. I...

sw0mgt
replies: 3 views: 627
Jaymz 13th October 2008

So, I've been recording for quite a while and would like to share a nice experience I had not too long ago. I had some friends...

IxtabStudios
replies: 7 views: 1,079
Mr.HOLMES 13th October 2008

Any idea's of a decent one? I was working with Mixcraft, works really well. But is their a program thats more professional?

Mil
replies: 0 views: 884
Mil 13th October 2008

Im looking for some decent compressors and EQs. I may be just an amatuer at this producer game really (only been doing it for 3...

littlejim84
replies: 0 views: 873
littlejim84 13th October 2008

My sweetspot in my board pres are in the upper region of my gain pots and show up at +15 to +19 on my meters before they start to...

ricfoxx
replies: 4 views: 907
ricfoxx 12th October 2008

I've been having alot of sessions lately with acoustic folk/bluegrass/coffee house acts, whatever you call these guys. I never...

joelpatterson
replies: 0 views: 588
joelpatterson 12th October 2008

Hey guys. Just wondered, is it worth buying a: Universal Audio SOLO/110 or a True Systems P-SOLO and route it to the line...

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 1,239
Mixbuster 12th October 2008

I have been really researching this and I have concluded that there are no interfaces worth a damn under $750 I need word...

CassidyGT
replies: 28 views: 2,092
CassidyGT 12th October 2008

Hi, I am thinking of getting guitar rig with the guitar rig 2 controller (cheaper). I want to use it hosted as a VST, not...

synthbob
replies: 1 views: 651
Mr.HOLMES 12th October 2008

Ok I have the right gear now outside of Good Monitors.....But my setup dosent have the WOW factor. "Board with...

RonT
replies: 25 views: 1,949
Lawrence 12th October 2008

In this edition of proaudio revieuw october 2008, ME Silverman writes an article on page 48 ProAudio Review - October...

miqer
replies: 6 views: 3,004
kittyboy 12th October 2008

. i'm trying to get a slick country pop trebly picked arpeggio open string tele sound, like we've heard on every country pop,...

Sqye
replies: 39 views: 4,033
Sqye 12th October 2008

Hi Slutz, I've been looking for a while but I haven't found anything like it. What I'm looking for is basically some kind...

hachre
replies: 3 views: 2,131
FollowTheMusic 12th October 2008

Hi Just wondering if anyone has tried any mics in the Sontronics range. I'm trying to find out more about the...

celebritymusic
replies: 7 views: 6,206
fastlane 12th October 2008

Apple Lossless or 256 AAC VBR for iTunes & iPod? What should I go with? Is ALAC really worth it over 256 AAC VBR?

bchamorro
replies: 1 views: 3,794
JustinAiken 12th October 2008

... had my revox B-77 serviced about a year ago and now when I switch it on, a terrible smell and burning smell comes out of the...

bigbongo
replies: 3 views: 830
dbbubba 12th October 2008

I A/B'd my old Onyx pres from my 400f to an RNP and thought they sounded just as good as the RNP. Got rid of the 400f and was...

CassidyGT
replies: 3 views: 872
CassidyGT 12th October 2008

so i'm looking to upgrade my stuff.i hate being limited to 16 while tracking ,i have the digi 003 rack with the behringer 8000...

tracktension
replies: 0 views: 540
tracktension 12th October 2008

MP3's are on post #212 on this thread...

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 1,305
Jules 12th October 2008

I would like to find out if a certain sound which I believe to be a defect that is coming from my Eclipse when set certain ways...

Jake Holland
replies: 16 views: 1,972
Jake Holland 12th October 2008

Files are in post #212 Wow, Jules came through and made this happen, enjoy guys.

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 923
lematrix 12th October 2008

When we record drums last I found out if I mute the click track our drummer playes better, more solid and have more groove/vibe...

greatgreatriver
replies: 8 views: 1,354
greatgreatriver 12th October 2008

Hi, I'm dabbling a little with singing rough / guide tracks but would still like to get a nice sound straight from the mic. I...

Nolet
replies: 3 views: 2,011
Nolet 12th October 2008

Hello, first post here for me! I am buying a vintage mic off ebay that requires 12 volt T power. I want to know what is the...

chest0rz
replies: 1 views: 670
John Willett 12th October 2008

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent places in the Los Angeles area to get tape transferred to digital...

Rotwang
replies: 4 views: 850
davidollard 12th October 2008

I have a chance to pickup a really well maintained Lexicon 224x for a VERY good price. I'm wondering if I should get it or hold...

plexisys
replies: 3 views: 1,039
dbbubba 12th October 2008

Boz Scaggs' "Lowdown" has two hi hats going...any other notables? Why isn't this done more often?

vodka gimli
replies: 1 views: 903
allencollins 12th October 2008

Hi I want to have a CD recorder for recording performances live, and was wondering what my options are - here's what I...

celebritymusic
replies: 2 views: 1,094
celebritymusic 12th October 2008

Hi everyone (my first post ever, nice forum you got here :)) I have just bought a second hand moog voyager rme. But I think it...

MrTea
replies: 1 views: 1,253
Jazzpunk 12th October 2008

I know API 7600 is a solution . Any other idea ? thx jkthtyrt

adisc
replies: 4 views: 957
adisc 12th October 2008

I'm always tempted to buy a clavinet when I see one for sale, but at the moment really can't afford the space it would take up....

museic
replies: 16 views: 9,599
u b k 12th October 2008

Greetings GS'ers, I was doing some maintenance on our site today (besides being the second over here, I'm the webmaster as...

Rob-K
replies: 0 views: 720
Rob-K 12th October 2008

Moderators please delete this

doubledecker
replies: 4 views: 631
Mike Brown 12th October 2008

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that sells the studio rta producer station for less than the typical $499 that you...

ryanformato
replies: 1 views: 2,956
lazi 11th October 2008

I was just looking to book a week away somewhere in Europe and was thinking I'll go somewhere that my euros will carry me far...

juicylime
replies: 10 views: 1,257
Greg Curtis 11th October 2008

Hi, all. I have had my Roland digital piano for over five years. All of a sudden, the sustain pedal works backwards. Any ideas...

TopDawg
replies: 1 views: 1,065
sahiaman 11th October 2008

Hey Guys, I am thinking about getting a console for home use. We have a Neotek Series 1 Prototype at the studio. Unbelievable...

Hamburg58
replies: 4 views: 999
dlmorley 11th October 2008

hi there, i bought a second hand OSA rack with two preamps. they are wonderful. problem is the power supply sucks. we...

The Reel Thing
replies: 6 views: 853
BBoylan 11th October 2008

Hi Guys, Following on from the analogue modeling thread, I did some more research on the SPL line after having never paid much...

recall
replies: 0 views: 2,293
recall 11th October 2008

Hey, Has anyone tried the URS saturation plug across the two buss? A number of people are speculation that some of the magic...

elamberth
replies: 2 views: 1,429
doubledecker 11th October 2008

Ok, that sounds pretty bad I know... I've got a classical recording in early November (Rehearsal 4th, Recording 8th) for which...

gimboid
replies: 9 views: 778
pmx 11th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search