The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sounds like the majors are actually considering pressing more vinyl. ...

Alex Specht
replies: 31 views: 2,106
Hane 15th October 2008

A thread on here reminded my of a question I've been asking myself for ages: What are the sonic implications of recording...

dangoudie
replies: 9 views: 1,962
johndykstra 15th October 2008
replies: 6 views: 2,192
mbrebes 15th October 2008

Anyone have any experience with this 500 Rack? Seems to come in two flavors, built and prebuilt. Products

riffster
replies: 0 views: 761
riffster 15th October 2008

Has anyone used eithero fthese?I know they are both pretty good but Im trying to decide which one to buy.Which one is better?Pros...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,010
YUGA 15th October 2008

hey guys n gals.. i need to open up my in and outs... i have a presonus firepod... i have outgrown the eight inputs... i am...

smbaudio
replies: 2 views: 971
steelyfan 15th October 2008

I just bought a amek tac bullet for monoriting while tracking. I could never find a way to solo tracs on nuendo, it solos...

jeff4h
replies: 0 views: 1,572
jeff4h 15th October 2008
replies: 3 views: 2,404
Marogru 15th October 2008

I am wandering guys if I would get a better system performance if I just used my FF800 for an AD conversion and sent the...

stresstour
replies: 2 views: 587
stresstour 15th October 2008

I KNOW there are a lot of these threads but I'm so confused. I've listened to a few monitors in my local store and have narrowed...

Johnm73
replies: 10 views: 2,725
Johnm73 15th October 2008

Hi, I'm looking for new monitors for small mixing room... I've narrowed it down by intensive searching on this forum and on...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 18 views: 2,471
marcz 15th October 2008

I am using KRK V4s and they sounds great... for the size they have very good base... but i do get the feeling I need a little...

Tunes 666
replies: 5 views: 784
Tunes 666 15th October 2008

Today I received a Nano Patch to attenuate the volume between my Rosetta 200 and Focal Twin 6 BE's. Well straight of the bat I...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 14,155
[email protected] 15th October 2008

Anyone do a side by side comparison between Planet Waves TT patch cables and Mogami? I am strictly talking sound. I can save...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 3 views: 1,736
DONNX 15th October 2008

After listening to various 70's and 80's cd's I'm curious to know how they recorded their keyboards back then, and how studios...

hemmick reef
replies: 0 views: 1,206
hemmick reef 15th October 2008

How much does a used 2247LE with tele tube and in good condition usually go for? I know retail is around $1,700.

alyricalmind
replies: 14 views: 1,577
judah 15th October 2008

Hi all, I've done a lot of searching in this forum and have learnt a lot. I've just bought a Revox B77 MkII (bargain price!). I...

trapper
replies: 7 views: 1,459
vernier 15th October 2008

My friend is looking for a good sound interface/sound card to support his $2k reciever and $3k speakers? Can you help him?

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 697
Mixbuster 15th October 2008

I've been mixing down straight to CD via Tascam unit, and I'm pretty sure it sounds better than rendering ITB. What do you guys...

mbradzick
replies: 8 views: 876
Teo Macero 15th October 2008

I did a test where I played a mono sound file out of output 7-8, ran a TS cable from output 8's jack into the Hi-Z input of...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 740
BobSchwenkler 15th October 2008

Hey all, First off, as many low-count posters do, I have to say that GS has been a MASSIVE help to me. I've been reading and...

nighttrainpete
replies: 4 views: 664
kcmoonshine 15th October 2008

I plan on re-amping a guitar and bass track, but I want to make sure I am recording it properly on the way in.. I have an...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 1,090
Unclenny 15th October 2008

I don't work in a music studio, but I am a full-time in house sound designer working on AAA games. In our profession, most of...

memeories
replies: 10 views: 2,122
R3k 15th October 2008

Hi all, this is my first post. I need to get a di or di/pre for my wurlitzer rig for live settings. right now the chain is:...

dieter
replies: 8 views: 1,044
RCM - Ronan 15th October 2008

Hi I've been offered the chance to buy an Otari MTR 90 MkII. The machine has been switched off and in storage for about 5...

blakeyman
replies: 5 views: 1,070
Steffmo 15th October 2008

Hi fellow slutz... Last week I was doing a session for singer/song writer/wicked guitar player (someone you all have heard of)...

Prefontaine
replies: 3 views: 1,547
herecomesyourman 15th October 2008

So for whatever reason the master volume on my Virus TI doesn't seem to work. According to the screen on the synth the master...

heartbeat
replies: 1 views: 520
heartbeat 14th October 2008

I'm going to do my first in-studio rock drum recording next week. In the past I used v-drums or recorded lots of drummers live. ...

mmcfarlane
replies: 6 views: 1,098
Thebassist 14th October 2008

A metal bad needs a recording and their guitarist has a 5150, he wants to come out today but doesnt have access to his cabinet-...

hduncan
replies: 22 views: 25,077
hduncan 14th October 2008

Hi, I record solo fingerstyle acoustic. Recently, I picked up a Duet. I couldn’t be happier… except I could. I love the...

edwardsean
replies: 12 views: 10,323
cephas 14th October 2008

Hello, I know there are a lot of threads about Reamping, and it is often mentioned that you can use a DI in reverse to get...

hduncan
replies: 1 views: 1,565
numrologst 14th October 2008

.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } I got a RP10s to suit my RP8...

barbaroja
replies: 0 views: 782
barbaroja 14th October 2008

What are all of the "Bests" for a monitor stand? In other words: A) Do you want as much mass as possible? B)...

hduncan
replies: 94 views: 15,985
Neon Heart 14th October 2008

I understand that there is not much love for Nora or the production here. However, I happen to really love the vibe. I am...

CassidyGT
replies: 60 views: 4,756
skopje 14th October 2008

The simple story is that my client needs to record some 30 pages of script and needs each line (I don't know how many lines yet)...

pbell
replies: 3 views: 969
pbell 14th October 2008

I can't stop pacing back and forth on this subject. So, I thought I'd see what some other opinions might be. I'm not looking...

Benmrx
replies: 11 views: 919
Benmrx 14th October 2008

Primary use will be micing up my Goodall Rosewood Dreadnaught...might find their way onto mandola, and maybe even vocals. I...

enharmonic
replies: 28 views: 5,557
mds 14th October 2008

***FOR ALL BAY AREA FOLKS WITH ACTUAL EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH CAE SOUND*** Now getting a decent collection of Vintage Synths, I...

Infa
replies: 4 views: 1,317
Infa 14th October 2008

These prices for real? Musicians II Waves bundle for 179 CAD/ £89 Waves Musicians Bundle II - Studio Economik, Canada Almost...

KC Blitz
replies: 5 views: 2,360
Rooster21 14th October 2008

I have a UA 6176 and I love the preamp and compressor on it but I want to add some eq in between the two. I'm really interesting...

Beneficial
replies: 0 views: 559
Beneficial 14th October 2008

I'm almost positive they are, but I wanted to check here first so I don't fall prey some disinformation. I'm in a pretty small...

memeories
replies: 0 views: 625
memeories 14th October 2008

Thanks in advance, please bare with me, I have little experience / knowledge when it comes to drum loops / beats etc. These...

replies: 1 views: 1,221
musictech 14th October 2008

Does anybody know of any website/forum for film? I've been getting more and more into film and have many questions. ....I'd...

miercoles
replies: 4 views: 670
miercoles 14th October 2008

I went to my brothers house today. He has Netflix and showed me Oingo Boingo's last concert in 1995. It reminded me of the two...

bcgood
replies: 23 views: 5,034
drastic 14th October 2008

how was it applied in a typical mix? I'm talking about reverb techniques in the 70s...probably died out in the 80s. Now with...

Murray
replies: 27 views: 1,975
funis 14th October 2008

Finished building and getting ready to wire everything up. Would like to get 8 mic lines in from the sound room into the control...

Fandango
replies: 4 views: 805
BlueSprocket 14th October 2008

Hi Guys I hate to post another thread about this stuff, but I've read all the related threads and still have some...

adamlloyd
replies: 2 views: 711
adamlloyd 14th October 2008

Hello I look for the schemas of the sci multitrack mod: 615 thank you

clavier83
replies: 0 views: 992
clavier83 14th October 2008

I don't know if it's me, but when I mix a song that was recorded just with my APIs, everything is much easier. I mean, tracking...

insomnio
replies: 6 views: 864
goldenlotus 14th October 2008

I've been ready to record my band but the last three sessions have gone to ****. Day 1 Drummer shows up 3 hours late to tell...

Nu-tra
replies: 90 views: 4,131
Nu-tra 14th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search