The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i may need a studio to freelance out of in the nyc/ brooklyn area i currently live in bsoton, am closing my studio, and have...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 669
Shane Michael Rose 19th October 2008

Will 192khz end up on the back burner like LaserDisc??mezed just curious. What will be the next bit rate standard...

nukmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,374
travisbrown 19th October 2008

I have been doing some research and think the Randall MTS would be a great choice for me. I sure hope it lives up to the hype...

barryjohns
replies: 14 views: 1,767
planet red 19th October 2008

Hi again, I'm looking for a nice outboard reverb to complement my plugins (I have altiverb, tl space, csr and a few more). But I...

littlenemo
replies: 1 views: 832
justakid 19th October 2008

I'm putting my band back together. It's a continuation of what I had started many years ago. I had a great "business...

henryrobinett
replies: 5 views: 5,197
ebot9000 19th October 2008

I want an affordable outboard delay, and I can't decide between these three. The SDE 1000 is the more affordable, is the PCM41...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 3,211
redroom 18th October 2008

Where's the best place to buy xlr cable with solid silver center? The same type of cable found in zoalla and vovox cables? Thanks

rambelam
replies: 13 views: 1,322
BOWIE 18th October 2008

so it occured to me that the easiest place for me to judge a mix is in my car stereo since ive been listening to it for a good 5...

s34nsm411
replies: 3 views: 2,161
s34nsm411 18th October 2008

sorry i'm new to the recording and equipment scene. a friend of mine had previously set up a api 512c (in lunchbox) to a...

urbangermany
replies: 15 views: 1,776
urbangermany 18th October 2008

I need a mic as the primary mic, for male vocal and guitar. Which one is the best? 1. AKG C414B-XLII 2. Shure KSM 44 3....

jimmieee
replies: 6 views: 739
jimmieee 18th October 2008

So I have acquired a patchbay. Odd thing is, it utilizes TS connections in the rear and TRS in the front...WHY? My first...

jkurve
replies: 0 views: 517
jkurve 18th October 2008

I found 50´s Klein & Hummel V 112 tube amplifier from garage-sale for 250 euros, is it worth it? Only information I found...

Ronski
replies: 1 views: 5,272
rincewind 18th October 2008

I just installed my new monitors today and have been loving listening to Mr. Pattons great work all day. He is not only an...

spectacular g
replies: 63 views: 5,017
eshepherd 18th October 2008

Hi everybody! I guess many of you know the tv series "scrubs". Ted's acapella band performs "Eight Days a...

mdoelger
replies: 1 views: 2,040
travisbrown 18th October 2008

- have u guys ever messed with www.logmein.com or similar services ? check it out...people here at my studio are flipping out...

Peter Stengaard
replies: 2 views: 634
jchadstopherhuez 18th October 2008

Seems like these were released (in limited quantity maybe?) and available for a time, then over the past few months they haven't...

chrisp2u
replies: 7 views: 1,590
chrisp2u 18th October 2008

just curious what gear people are finding right now that are cheap gems or deals. anything turning you on that you didnt pay a...

manning1
replies: 31 views: 2,996
drBill 18th October 2008

So I just found out you can play pong on ICON systems with the Surround Panner option.... PT has to be open, then hold down the...

Mike Brown
replies: 5 views: 3,655
AntillesSound 18th October 2008

I've just bought a Vermona DRM-1 without the optional trigger inputs. Does anyone know how easy/difficult it would be to add an...

moley
replies: 1 views: 1,299
moley 18th October 2008

Hello, due to a recent bout of luck and a birthday, i have managed to get enough money to afford a pair of adam A7's, something...

the_man361
replies: 11 views: 1,040
the_man361 18th October 2008

holy crapola. i'm in awe of the digidesigners. is it even conscionable to sell this ****e(esp. for their asking price)? i've...

peter_mavro
replies: 88 views: 7,401
Duardo 18th October 2008

I just set up a pair of the ultimate support (36" version) speaker stands. The manual states to use 50% to 100% lead shot or...

LSProductions
replies: 0 views: 1,535
LSProductions 18th October 2008

I do mostly acoustic recording or myself solo or me and my band. Not a pro studio, but I do want pro-ish results. I have a Avalon...

sanjari
replies: 9 views: 1,089
Sean Sullivan 18th October 2008

im in the process of building a pro studio (for personal use/to rent out)...i need a rack for vocals and one for instruments in...

khaossouljiaz
replies: 60 views: 3,159
khaossouljiaz 18th October 2008

hello i'm starting my new studio. already, i have ADAM P33A monitors, LynxTWO-A converters and some pres and comps coming....

AveyTare
replies: 6 views: 1,067
decibike 18th October 2008

Any help would be desired. She will be following this post.

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 661
James Lugo 18th October 2008

custom recording lathe built by bobspieden- plainfield nj coils in head blown- have all electronics- not wired....

synths
replies: 0 views: 695
synths 18th October 2008
replies: 8 views: 2,204
JTR 18th October 2008

how's it going guys so, believe it or not I've got my JH-16 up and running with just my own elbow grease seems like a couple...

deckerluke
replies: 5 views: 609
michaels 18th October 2008

Hello! I've done some searching on this board, but haven't quite found much regarding why anyone has chosen their midi interface...

fooman
replies: 7 views: 715
fooman 18th October 2008

Bought a Elixir from a GS member, got it in the mail yesterday morning while tracking, opened the box and placed it in a 500...

AllAboutTone
replies: 4 views: 946
cornutt 18th October 2008

Go to: www.zonamusic.com/sale.htm Items include: Soundcaft 6000, JH-24 MCI, Eventide H8000FW, Hammond B3 Cutdown, Motu...

zonamusic
replies: 1 views: 897
RoundBadge 18th October 2008

Im taking a loan out for approx 50k for art school in january (3d animation). This covers tuition and living expenses for the 1...

Vavyaroutty
replies: 0 views: 572
Vavyaroutty 18th October 2008

1 mic preamp, 2 1/4 ins, 2 midi ins, and 2 1/4 outputs...AND it's of high quality. this is for my laptop that's running windows...

ddeez
replies: 1 views: 825
ddeez 18th October 2008

OK try not to laugh, I do mostly rock bands, there is not much country music going on here in the UK and I almost never, well...

Jules
replies: 19 views: 2,860
Fishmed 18th October 2008

Like, maybe it's just me, but, I'm kind of hesitant to auction anything on eBay cuz I simply think that I'm not going to get much...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 967
tombak 17th October 2008
replies: - views: -
textoaster 17th October 2008

I'm going to be recording a Warwick bass with active pickups (via a direct box). Should the bass and treb controls set flat? ...

PEImatrix
replies: 1 views: 1,419
slopeshoulder 17th October 2008

Anyone know where I can find some solo'd bass tones that I could use as a reference. I have a feeling that I've been scooping...

PEImatrix
replies: 0 views: 587
PEImatrix 17th October 2008

Hi Guys Quick question, and I ask this only because I do not have the equipment to hand. If I synchronised 2 Analog machines...

dan turner
replies: 5 views: 498
dan turner 17th October 2008

Hello I need a piano player or studio owner who can arrange the session for me, I would basically need a midi file of the...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 4 views: 789
t-hiho 17th October 2008

Smart Research 2 tools or Desk doctor Zx card? Anyone have experience with either of these products? Any advantage of having one...

modulation
replies: 2 views: 812
mu-tron-kid 17th October 2008

Hello all I would like to get opinions about this compare . I am very interested in GhostLE , but not having mute groups...

onrozr
replies: 3 views: 1,582
onrozr 17th October 2008
replies: 0 views: 897
Style&Function 17th October 2008

I was supposed to start mixing Neil Odell's project yesterday but so far I haven't started because I have a head cold. It pretty...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 21 views: 1,400
Kris 17th October 2008

Do you know some (audio) rack mountable cooler/ventillator? I tried to search, but honestly cannot find. Please, thanks.

tamasdragon
replies: 2 views: 1,163
tombak 17th October 2008
replies: - views: -
Neon Heart 17th October 2008

Hey all, just wanted to say that I recorded a song with all guitars through an sm-7 and preferred it to the sm-57. Fender Strat...

j-madd
replies: 1 views: 634
roger 17th October 2008

I'm feeling like the Oktava MK012s I'm using currently aren't really 'doing it' for me on the drums. I mentioned in another...

Teddy
replies: 26 views: 1,654
rob S 17th October 2008

Okay i've got a question with two routing scenarios and i'd like everyone's opinion that has experience. I've got a modded digi...

Perelandra05
replies: 0 views: 501
Perelandra05 17th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search