The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,431
Views: 2,431
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I am collecting some infos on summing boxes & the API 8200A caught my eye as I will need a pair of Aux. It's the so...

shaggseb
replies: 5 views: 1,267
shaggseb 6th November 2008

I've been listening to that danish band'srecord lately and it's f** killer : http://www.myspace.com/thefashiondk A great mix...

Sylvain
replies: 1 views: 826
popantipop 6th November 2008

Seriously. I see so many people foaming at the mouth over new 500 series modules... ...What is the draw? I mean I have a few...

soupking
replies: 19 views: 1,481
AllAboutTone 6th November 2008

Hi guys I am in a predicament here as I am getting ready to buy some great outboard gear for my studio. Recently I have decided I...

anemicrock
replies: 91 views: 5,420
dbjp 6th November 2008

I was talking to a friend of mine about mixing, and he told me this tip he learned from some pro's that pretty much boiled down...

bigwig1987
replies: 14 views: 1,315
leddy 6th November 2008

What Mic do you prefer, i wanna use for recording acoustic guitar and hi-hats, and what mics are more brighter

jesusecordero
replies: 1 views: 2,079
warhead 6th November 2008

I understand a compressor is to control dynamics and a limiter raises the entire track right? So is a limiter kind of like...

skiroy
replies: 26 views: 9,826
skiroy 6th November 2008

I'll start this thread by saying, "Please don't ask me to post clips." Ok, moving right along... First of all, keep...

guittarzzan
replies: 31 views: 6,428
Chris 6th November 2008

I was thinking of doing this to get a tape sound for the drums, but I know the speed of which a record player might play the...

dylansmale
replies: 11 views: 983
travisbrown 6th November 2008

Can anyone suggest an appropriate unit? Can be rackmount &/or tabletop or anything really. I'd prefer not to have to...

thenewyear
replies: 6 views: 967
strewnshank 6th November 2008

I have searched the forums for more information and comments about the Adam ANF10 monitors but there is not much info. So,...

F5D
replies: 7 views: 1,808
Track 7 6th November 2008

Hi Slutz! I have to record a songwriter, it's basically Acoustic Guitar and Vocals, so I need a solid and big sound on guitar and...

mrhenry76
replies: 0 views: 755
mrhenry76 6th November 2008

Better sound and bladder control— together at last! Man, I sure wish I had the Control 2P in my bathroom! Piyono

Piyono
replies: 1 views: 1,288
Piyono 6th November 2008

Hey Guys - I just sent this to Apogee support - does anyone on here know anything I can try to fix this : Hi - I recently...

Dave12345
replies: 5 views: 1,295
Dave12345 6th November 2008

Hi, Sorry, the search did give me no help. Do you know of any alternatives for the Gibson Echoplex Digital Loop Sampler? (not...

analographi
replies: 3 views: 2,480
jensenmann 6th November 2008

hello, I'll be in the process of upgrading just about every part of my small rig to include outboard pres, converters and daw,...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 1,823
gregory 6th November 2008

Alright, this might be a long post, but I think someone out there will dig on helpin' me out.... Doing a country record next...

merrybmb
replies: 1 views: 844
The Byre 6th November 2008

Looking to plunge into the $1-1.5K LDC game in the coming months... I'm looking for a pair, to function both as drum...

KrisNY
replies: 8 views: 740
mics 6th November 2008

I am finalizing the pre-production stages of a conceptual live rock music performance that incorporates heavy video sync and...

Dakota
replies: 8 views: 863
Dakota 6th November 2008

Hi, I'm currently building a small home studio. I'm very new to this but I researched for mics and preamps and decided on...

solsole
replies: 5 views: 960
Kiwiburger 6th November 2008

anybody have an opinion one way or the other about the waves v series vs. the universal audio neve plug-ins? cpu isnt really an...

wedgewedge
replies: 46 views: 4,553
kincept 6th November 2008

hello my friends, please i need help... i have a modified boss ce-1 chorus pedal.. there is a xlr at the side and the on off...

swinxx
replies: 3 views: 10,492

I've got a "theta waves" meditation MP3 that has these low resonating frequencies and some paddy sounding synths and...

LudicrouSpeed
replies: 2 views: 774

Like, I hear a lot about gear, microphones in particular, saying that when mixing track done with certain equipment that they EQ...

soupking
replies: 14 views: 795
Beyersound 6th November 2008

hi GS I've just purchased audio technica ATH M50S headphones it sounds great! but I read here and there that I need an headphone...

monstr
replies: 8 views: 5,028
monstr 6th November 2008

i wish it were more in the warm browns/creams family, maybe a sweet 70's orange or 50's diner teal green. the purple is ugly as...

u b k
replies: 19 views: 977
ambiguity 6th November 2008

So I made a sub kick but at school they have a head on the front and the back of the kick drum and wont let us cut a hole in the...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 660
msquared 6th November 2008

Sorry if this has been posted already but I though some might enjoy this video. In Repair: One Song, One Day

Pfraser
replies: 58 views: 7,182
bigbone 6th November 2008

Can anyone tell me why my amp is suddenly buzzing? Turning the Reverb knob here makes a difference, but even all the way down...

atljogger
replies: 3 views: 714
atljogger 6th November 2008

Help! I have a 2006 Fender Deville 212 and love it. The only problem I am having is that when I play a low C or a Middle C, my...

tremcduff
replies: 6 views: 3,135
adam_f 6th November 2008

Do these exist?

Pfraser
replies: 14 views: 1,007
Matt Whritenour 6th November 2008

I have a vintage U87 and was wondering if anybody could tell me how to get the extra 6db boost? I have a pair and they are...

Fred Mann
replies: 4 views: 659
insomnio 6th November 2008

The manual for my 24 ch Soundcraft Spirit Auto says "All input Tape Sends are factory set to suit -10dBV equipment. If a...

bluesman714
replies: 65 views: 4,501
memphisindie 6th November 2008

Could someone explain a few of the liquid mix's eq's to me? I haven't used most of the units they modelled and want to know whats...

Johnm73
replies: 8 views: 1,404
Chaellus 6th November 2008

what, it's kind of a piece of gear! old eureka started spitting out smoke and sparks. i haven't vacuumed in a couple of...

networkresearch
replies: 57 views: 2,948
rwhitney 5th November 2008

Hi guys, Im about to buy a new delay pedal, Ive tried lots and I just need to stop playing games, I need "the...

analogica
replies: 6 views: 3,069
Meriphew 5th November 2008

I just bought an Apogee Mini DAC and there is a hole on the back where the usb port should be with silver tape over it. The...

mickrich
replies: 1 views: 799
mickrich 5th November 2008

How many of you guys use an Auratone or clone type for mixing and why? • Do you primarily check levels with them?...

stresstour
replies: 4 views: 1,490
u b k 5th November 2008

Just curious on your thoughts regarding the DI section of the Germanium. I love my Germ to bits and started using the DI...

replies: 1 views: 665
Chris 5th November 2008

I finally replaced my Studer B67 with a pimped out Ampex 440. It's set up for Quantegy 499. I know the situation has changed...

1monkey1
replies: 0 views: 601
1monkey1 5th November 2008

Dear slutz :), Fireface 400 and AES-32 Same price, but If you would not need more than 2 channels which would you choose? Can...

Marrone
replies: 1 views: 755
hv_ 5th November 2008

So I am having issues with the last session that I did with drums.... it was a basic kit kick, snare, 1 rack tom, floor, hat,...

ackryte
replies: 11 views: 977
Vum 5th November 2008

Hi, Im trying to connect my 2192 to my (thinkpad) laptop. Until now I have been using an edirol ua-25 connected to USB, but I...

flex nes
replies: 8 views: 1,102
flex nes 5th November 2008

Hi all It's time for me to get a compressor. Ideally a stereo pair but that might be too much money for me right now. For...

ddp
replies: 11 views: 1,139
sevendaysoff 5th November 2008

Hello. Question: I have the DDA " S" console which has the insert send in the post EQ" configuration. The insert...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 698
Snatchman 5th November 2008

I'm going to be working in a studio this weekend that has one of these. I have no experience with it, but I want to give it a try...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 2,607
colinmiller 5th November 2008

...just wondering how do you use this wonderful plugin I have collected quite a lot of drum samples but I use the same sample...

pete
replies: 7 views: 2,415
seawell 5th November 2008

midifan.com £º½*ɽ´úÓвÅÈ˳ö¡ª¡ªYamaha а×Åè HS80M...

Johnm73
replies: 3 views: 712
Johnm73 5th November 2008

Hey are there any techs in here from nyc that can fix my powered tannoy. something seems to be wrong with the amp. sound comes...

probe toolz
replies: 3 views: 614
probe toolz 5th November 2008

I know that there are different mixes/masterings for TV, Album or Radio. I just wanted to ask what do you do different to the...

Indicator
replies: 9 views: 804
Indicator 5th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search