The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want my U67 to hang up side down and my Atlas stands aren't talk enough. Who makes a mic stand pole that is just the pole;...

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 2,594
phaqu 26th October 2008

Anyone who's used both care to comment on their differences and/or similarities? If I own one would the other be somewhat...

AndreH
replies: 16 views: 5,103
Unclenny 26th October 2008
replies: 2 views: 632
theblue1 26th October 2008

Hey people. Im having issues organising myself a workstation/setup. I have 2 pairs of main monitors and will preferably have...

Johnm73
replies: 17 views: 7,422
Johnm73 26th October 2008

Has anyone been using this? I've got the demo of it and its not wow'd me enough to validate buying yet...but its early days for...

Johnm73
replies: 6 views: 1,622
Johnm73 26th October 2008

I was just givin a carvin mx822 mixer wondering if i could get some more info on it!!!!as far as whats its best use for live or...

NEEK
replies: 1 views: 2,094
NEEK 25th October 2008

I remember a thread a few months ago that had some awesome artistic rack/gear photos. Can't seem to find it via the search. ...

Dopamine
replies: 2 views: 680
Dopamine 25th October 2008

has anyone had success wrapping UAD 2 plugs for rtas use ? also, does the wrapper induce a new latency?

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 1 views: 580
Shane Michael Rose 25th October 2008

May I first appologise for making my first post here so boring!! Anyway, just wondering if anyone can shed any light on if...

Mr Funk
replies: 4 views: 7,625
maxsample 25th October 2008

i have read in so many posts people raving about the virtues of mixing on auratones. it has been said that without all the highs...

norman
replies: 11 views: 2,849
theblue1 25th October 2008

I was wondering if there is any harm in having an XLR cable plugged into the mic inputs of a Mackie Onyx 32.4, and also have a...

JoeHimself
replies: 1 views: 1,792
warhead 25th October 2008

I've been thinking of getting a mixing console instead of my separate units to get some more channels and flexibiliy. It would be...

Faderix
replies: 3 views: 550
Faderix 25th October 2008

I watched a very talented producer work on some pop songs last year and I have to say, he was changing quite a few of the...

EstateMatt
replies: 7 views: 923
Mr. Liszt 25th October 2008

...how could you simply change attack and release with all those knobs?? I'm used to transient designer which is soooooo easy...

pete
replies: 6 views: 992
Cover'd 25th October 2008

looks very cool and only 40 bucks! here pc and vst only but hey thats cool with mehooppie

spacebass
replies: 15 views: 6,483
beingmf 25th October 2008

Is it possible to get reverb during tracking if I just use reverb from plug-ins and stuff like that? I didn't think it was...

heisleyamor
replies: 24 views: 2,673
matt thomas 25th October 2008

Hi Slutz, inspired thorough Tony Shepperd his reverb tips on Techbreakfast: A forum by music professionals for music...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 63 views: 11,788
elan 25th October 2008

Hello, I purchased a Mackie Control Universal Pro about a year ago and love it. Just recently I decided to add the 8 channel...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 1,442
Johnm73 25th October 2008

Also announced at AES, Digi has the C|24 - a $9,999 Control surface which they say "draws on the legacy of the acclaimed...

protoolsusers
replies: 48 views: 11,132
yonazdk 25th October 2008

Hi, My name is Max. I'm from Paris, France. I'm working on my first album that's why I am looking for a mixing engineer. We...

Max Hall
replies: 3 views: 1,550
Max Hall 25th October 2008

Or both I normally use a stereo left and right and a mono in front of the kit. When it comes to mix I normally use a lot of the...

mickrich
replies: 0 views: 996
mickrich 25th October 2008

Hi guys, Feel free to link me to a relevant thread if this has been discussed before, did search first... Just bought a UAD...

Ozzy
replies: 11 views: 831
bulls hit 25th October 2008

Anyone got some insight into this beautifully recorded, under-appreciated album? At a show in LA at Spaceland this year Dave said...

aermotor
replies: 1 views: 1,019
Robert Randolph 25th October 2008

What's the verdict: of the $650 to $675 eq's on the market, which is the one to get for most applications and why? And are there...

YRLK
replies: 8 views: 2,934
lozion 25th October 2008

I have a yamaha sustain pedal and want to plug to the SP-300. However, the effect is complete different in which when all the...

Vincero
replies: 1 views: 2,176
Kiwiburger 25th October 2008

I'd like to find a good kb for recording piano, organ, wurli, rhodes type stuff... While the typically flimsy, light keys...

popvulture
replies: 7 views: 7,486
travisbrown 25th October 2008

Mixing my own band has taken me to the depths of insanity and beyond! We have a mastering date of November 5th, so the insanity...

Rednose
replies: 9 views: 925
John Suitcase 25th October 2008

So I have here a pair of Quested VS2205's and am having the hardest time finding replacement woofers for them. They are pretty...

Apollo
replies: 1 views: 717
Jaques Beraques 25th October 2008

So I play with a drummer, who has been bringing his kit closer together, namely having his hi-hats (which he can play loud) ...

Energie
replies: 43 views: 4,597
daveseviltwin 25th October 2008

I have a Demeter VTMP-2b, which is my main piano (nothing comes close to it in piano), over heads and fret-less pre. I bough nice...

insomnio
replies: 4 views: 1,564
AB3 25th October 2008

I just bought two Mackie MR8 monitors for music playback and guitar jam along in my rehearsal room. I didn't think more...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 1,498
bchamorro 25th October 2008

I have had my bottle for about a year and I love it. I absolutely hate the F(*ing way it attaches to the stand. I have not been...

thesteve
replies: 29 views: 3,359
cl516 25th October 2008

- HP Desktop, 4 gig RAM, 500 GB Hard drive, 2.6 Intel 2 Duo Core Processor - Firepod - SM7b - M-Audio Sputnik - SM57 - Beta 52 -...

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 1,112
wilkinswp 25th October 2008

<preamble> Hey gang. I was hoping some electronics know-hows could help me out here. I've recently started getting into...

Ry-Fi
replies: 6 views: 764
Minion 25th October 2008

I don't desperately need the 2 channels so is it worth getting the one channel with comp? How is the comp on the DAV...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 2,886
montanasan 25th October 2008

I recently bought a bass head, a Gallien Krueger 400RB. I am in the process of matching it with a cab so dont have access to a...

Gates
replies: 10 views: 1,263
Gates 25th October 2008

hey everyone. i'm planning to upgrade my humble project studio and join the 500 club. i mainly compose orchestral/electronic...

RoyJeeBiv
replies: 14 views: 2,357
TonyBelmont 24th October 2008

All I gotta say is it's nice to hear great guitars! Really cool sounding record. They don't seem to rock quite as hard as they...

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 1,274
James Lugo 24th October 2008

Hey Guy/Gals. I am currently using a UA LA-610 and either a U87 or Se z5600aII to record my wife who is an Alto or Contralto...

Reborn
replies: 25 views: 1,330
Reborn 24th October 2008

So which is more important in giving you that smooth, warm, tube sound?? The Mic, or the Preamp? I am assuming both are important...

ianbryn11
replies: 26 views: 1,855
Outlaw Hans 24th October 2008

I love metal and all, but I'm coming to realize recording it is just too much of a chore. I mean, quantizing performances,...

Noize919
replies: 28 views: 2,030
theDBC 24th October 2008

My D-Box's talkback mic is noisy enough to be unusable unless I turn it WAY down and talk 1" away from it. Is this typical...

AndreH
replies: 1 views: 916
AndreH 24th October 2008

Hi there. Was wondering if anyone has had experience comparing the Shure Beta 91 to the SM 91. The SM 91 appears to be no longer...

Rappy
replies: 0 views: 1,880
Rappy 24th October 2008

Today put on a led zep cd- and was smacked in the face by the db of cymbals/ride. Seems modern music has the cymbals processed...

asagaai
replies: 52 views: 4,242
EstateMatt 24th October 2008

Quick Question So I have been using two Gr's on the 2bus in PTLE and have been trimming at the first insert point since the GR...

Lipps
replies: 6 views: 1,405
Doc Mixwell 24th October 2008

Hi Guys, Been ages since i've posted on here but i'm after some advice on my rig... I'm dead set on sticking with Pro Tools...

RAH
replies: 12 views: 757
wakestyle 24th October 2008

what happened? few days ago it was about changing the routing of my little 2-channel recording chain to find the source of some...

Niv
replies: 0 views: 462
Niv 24th October 2008

All they send out is a photo copied set stapled together and I can't find mine anywhere AND it doesn't seem to be on the...

RecTeach
replies: 2 views: 938
numrologst 24th October 2008

i'm not good with technology... is it possible to take a pair of active speakers (with xlr and 1/4" ins) and connect to a TV...

mark007
replies: 6 views: 28,415
qsblues 24th October 2008

I've been at this for a few years now, and while I am constantly noticing improvements in my mixing, I feel like I'm still...

jval
replies: 20 views: 985
MaJo1 24th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search