The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to compliment my vocal mic collection, which right now is a Soundelux U195 and a Shure SM7b - running through a...

Midiguy
replies: 28 views: 2,575
jproc 29th October 2008

Hi, I'm running a Powercore compact at 96k. The problem is that at that sample rate I can only load in two instances of the...

edwardsean
replies: 3 views: 819
macgee 29th October 2008

So I am thinking about getting a Duende. With all of the problems that have been in the past with these things I was wondering if...

stresstour
replies: 4 views: 731
stresstour 29th October 2008

Looking for mastering limiting/ multi-band plugins. Let's hear 'em! I also seem to remember there was a gentleman who did some...

astronmr20
replies: 30 views: 3,028
Stiff 29th October 2008

I'm considering migrating from PC to Mac for Cubase. A heavy duty all singing all dancing brand new powerbook ain't on the cards....

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 662
matt thomas 29th October 2008

I will be working with a band thats heavier that my normal projects. I do mostly remote recording. This is psuedo project studio...

cleantone
replies: 35 views: 13,247
GSF 29th October 2008

right now i have my mic going in to my focusrite isa 220 thru xlr and my isa220 going into my digi003 thru spidf thru the...

VINKRILLZZ
replies: 2 views: 619
m777 29th October 2008

I am mixing a album right now that is the fricken S ...iest record ever recorded...........Female vox alternative acoustic Rock...

ron florentine
replies: 21 views: 1,125
Doc Mixwell 29th October 2008

Hi, I've been searching for a great electric piano library/virtual instrument that is compatible w/ Logic and have found a few...

Fishy1500
replies: 11 views: 2,268
digiman 29th October 2008

I am currently using a Fender 65 Twin Reverb reissue. As much as I love the amp, it's too big and loud and I have to use pedals...

tazman
replies: 8 views: 804
zeppe 29th October 2008

i was just wondering if there is any particular difference between the Brick and Ditto in terms of sound quality. is one...

nick-the-sax
replies: 3 views: 2,277
Snatchman 29th October 2008

What is Phase Correlation. I know when I pan two audio tracks that are almost identical I get a muddy sound on my high end...

playkp
replies: 1 views: 622
Ethan Winer 29th October 2008

Yesterday i set up a Toft ATB 32 just for testing before buying. Very nice, but ... I experienced a loud and distorted (think...

Peter Z
replies: 1 views: 1,197
Kris 29th October 2008

I recently purchased a new pair of BM15a. After a full run-in, I played various types of music through it. I immediately...

MT Groove
replies: 0 views: 744
MT Groove 29th October 2008

I have an FMR RNC, a profire lightbridgae and a Lavry DA10 that I want to rack. What kind of products are out there that would...

wave rider
replies: 2 views: 649
seaneldon 29th October 2008

Im looking for the best ( MOST REAL SOUNDING) drum plugin that will work from country to pop to rock. I have PLENTY of NON-REAL...

Deleted User
replies: 30 views: 11,071
lematrix 29th October 2008

I realize their are a few factors going into this, but on average how many DB of compression do you guys think that tape takes...

Lord_Bafford
replies: 9 views: 2,645
Outlaw Hans 29th October 2008

Hi I,m off to a studio for a mixdown project and wondered if it would be worth plugging in my aurora converters instead of their...

davidmoore
replies: 13 views: 812
narcoman 29th October 2008

I am looking at doing some diy pre amps and want to know what my best options are. i really like the fact that sca can offer 4...

peeweedrummer
replies: 5 views: 2,972
TornadoTed 29th October 2008

Looking for a recording tool, in a 1500-2500 euro category. Recommendations? Here's a demo of my singing; MySpace.com -...

voicewithinvoice
replies: 0 views: 571
voicewithinvoice 29th October 2008

Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to get R6000 presets into an R4000? And if so were can I get it? I own the R4000 since...

gitrob
replies: 0 views: 1,310
gitrob 29th October 2008

--------------------------------------------- From Pro Sound News...

NathanEldred
replies: 65 views: 7,800
logicll 29th October 2008

Hi All, I have been consistently running into the problem of making a single vocal track stand out in a dense rock mix. I am...

floater138
replies: 34 views: 22,791
David Robinson 29th October 2008

Unfortunately, one of these has to go if I'm to get a Gordon, which I've pretty much made my mind up about. Now, you could argue...

Matt Grondin
replies: 5 views: 1,030
Matt Grondin 29th October 2008

I have some compressors in my studio to try today on my vocals but can't do 2 things at one time. Need engineer help????...

James Lugo
replies: 23 views: 1,510
Chris 29th October 2008

I'm sorry GS, I know this is a tired post. But the only demo I could find with actual samples was by a fella named Bang and...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 783
audiovisceral 29th October 2008

I basically feel that the D/A conversion on my M-Audio Transit isn't doing the rest of my listening chain any justice. So I'm...

Jaymz
replies: 0 views: 1,472
Jaymz 29th October 2008

OK, so one of my speaker stands broke out of the wall and my Tannoy fell onto my Saber Series and broke off a few knobs and...

ngrey
replies: 2 views: 1,208
AllAboutTone 29th October 2008

Is there any consensus out there about what is the best sounding MP3 player? Is it possible to have great quality sound without...

DaveD
replies: 0 views: 707
DaveD 29th October 2008
replies: 11 views: 394
davemc 29th October 2008

hey yall... I've been on a Behringer 48 point TRS patch bay and want to upgrade as I am afraid I am not getting the best use of...

soundtrackarcade
replies: 0 views: 543
soundtrackarcade 29th October 2008

Grrrr it has been one of those days. It was a fun day recoding vox with my wife. Things were really rocking and she was...

79_Limited
replies: 9 views: 885
79_Limited 29th October 2008

Does anyone know which converter chips Apogee uses in Duet/Ensemble? I'm asking 'cause I need a soundcard with a pretty good...

Jay Lee
replies: 7 views: 6,772
myrtlebacker 29th October 2008

Hi!! hittt hittt hittt hittt I'm working with a HD24 alesis Hd recorder and I really need to transfer the recordings to my...

jpellegrino
replies: 7 views: 4,787
synthoid 29th October 2008

Anyone have some tracks ready for the mixdown they would be willing to let me work on? I'm working on getting my hands on all the...

MrJulius
replies: 0 views: 552
MrJulius 29th October 2008

I'm looking for the make and model of a very quiet bar fridge.... in USA it need to be in the control room..... and I dont want...

newstudio2007
replies: 16 views: 3,429
big country 29th October 2008

Does anyone here have experience with using an RME HDSPE AES with a Lynx Aurora 16? I'm curious if it works properly and performs...

Xspringe
replies: 3 views: 1,169
MonoBrow 29th October 2008

So how is the low end on the A7s? I need a pair of monitors for about $1000 - $1200 for mixing rock and metal. Adam A7 is the...

bchamorro
replies: 21 views: 2,305
mrdosun 29th October 2008

I have a metal band coming in in a month or so. Pretty heavy stuff, tuned to B. Just curious to see if anyone has had any...

TheJeffAllen
replies: 2 views: 1,279
kit 29th October 2008

Hi I've just bought a couple of US voltage dbx 160xt's for use here in the UK which should be here next week. Has anyone got any...

Speed 4
replies: 16 views: 1,848
mikethebike 28th October 2008

Hi, I am a songwriter / composer and am looking for some equipment to make some recordings. Several local bands have started to...

kdk
replies: 9 views: 1,085
kdk 28th October 2008

I dont trust my ears compared to all the experts on this forum. So my question is what buttons are pressed and what are the dials...

shadyru
replies: 6 views: 951
lasso 28th October 2008

Hi. Do you guys know how to get the vocal effect in this song: "Anthem for seventeen year old girl" (by Broken Social...

sj2six
replies: 8 views: 1,892
EleKtriKaz 28th October 2008

Hi Gearslutz(great name!) Is there anybody out there who could tell me how to fix a dented windscreen in a Neumann U87? I can't...

wattwuzzat
replies: 4 views: 3,921
The Studio RI 28th October 2008

I am switching from Yamaha 02R96 + 2*MY16-mLAN cards (32 tracks into Cubase/Nuendo) to a PT HD2 system. I got a 96io of the bay...

clubber
replies: 1 views: 1,100
Dan 28th October 2008

What is an appropriate price to pay for a used PT HD Accel 1 PCI-e card?

adoucette
replies: 0 views: 529
adoucette 28th October 2008

Hey Ya'll Longtime lurker just starting to post here. just started using this little distortion box and it just sounds...

LoudAsBalls
replies: 7 views: 1,124
LoudAsBalls 28th October 2008

The other day I was at the local WallsMart and as we were walking down the dog food aisle my fourteen year-old daughter held up...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 1,693
dbbubba 28th October 2008

Hey! I cant decide what to buy! Im right now using a RME Multiface II . and TG2 Chandler preamps! I cant decide what is better...

mattsplace
replies: 3 views: 1,369
mattsplace 28th October 2008

I'm trying to make my own drum samples and I recorded a bunch of one hits on my 1972 Ludwig set. Got some good sounds tracked to...

Beneficial
replies: 8 views: 2,368
seansolo 28th October 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search