The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, Got a problem. Hope you can help. I have a Neumann M149 tube mic that I run through a Brent Averill 1084, and...

Rockman
replies: 17 views: 4,323
Michaelrophone 5th November 2008

i'm really new to this. what is the point of having midi? doesn't it only transfer 1's and 0's to the computer to control...

Barnaby1
replies: 10 views: 817
Stevil 5th November 2008

Hey guys, I have a client I'm working with that just adores Brooke Fraser. I really liked her Albertine record, and was...

king of sweden
replies: 5 views: 1,640
king of sweden 5th November 2008

.............anyone else feeling his recent stuff..........nice beats, decent hooks, slim has a real nice sound and some decent...

butterfly
replies: 0 views: 654
butterfly 4th November 2008

Anyone know whether these are compatible, what about pro tools m-powered to?

bigggidy
replies: 4 views: 1,648
Doc Mixwell 4th November 2008

Hi I run a firestudio project with Logic, it work really well (want better pre) but for the budget it's a nice beast. The only...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 1,610
laperlestudio 4th November 2008

Hi, i am looking to upgrade my system. Clock, converters & preamps. I use a Mac pro & Digital Performer, Grace M101. I...

freddy blogs
replies: 13 views: 1,519
freddy blogs 4th November 2008

So I took my blown m-audio bx8a into a local speaker guru and he said I could just pop in some hivi f8 woofers into both monitors...

Ramchandra
replies: 1 views: 751
dbbubba 4th November 2008

Hey slutz, I automated a lead vocal track and I'm not sure how to route the signal to an aux track correctly. This is how I...

KMP
replies: 5 views: 1,565
KMP 4th November 2008

Hi there I was searching the web to find a way to assign a foot pedal as a transport -> play (and/or record) controller in...

Temporal
replies: 2 views: 1,182
Temporal 4th November 2008

hey, i need to change a fuse in UA Solo 610. the rating for 220v is T0.125ma, the tech guy in the store told me that it is OK...

cosmos
replies: 1 views: 601
tINY 4th November 2008

I bought a UAD-2 Quad Flexi online and will receive it on Tuesday. I have a Sonica computer, emailed them and they said it is...

camerondye
replies: 6 views: 1,813
chrispick 4th November 2008

Hi, Will 500 series modules work in a Valley People PR10 rack? Thanks!

Squish
replies: 1 views: 686
schmudde 4th November 2008

does anyone know where one could rent an API 512c pre? mail order? I really want to try it before I buy it! and remember reading...

kincept
replies: 3 views: 785
bobtheautomator 4th November 2008

Hi there, What should I buy? I already have an edirol ua-25, can I use this with the 2192? Cheers

flex nes
replies: 0 views: 686
flex nes 4th November 2008

I scored a vintage MD21 HN -- do I need to solder the female connector (Tuchel T-3261) differently than a normal XLR? I read...

greatgreatriver
replies: 9 views: 15,404
greatgreatriver 4th November 2008

anyone heard this yet? It's new, so probably no one has put it through it's paces, but maybe some has used it? Drawmer usually...

Unknown soldier
replies: 10 views: 2,642
dlmorley 4th November 2008

So I just had an interview at a really nice studio and I start as an intern next Monday. From what I understand my duties...

AASteveo
replies: 7 views: 1,847
Jules 4th November 2008
replies: 53 views: 4,347
dstrom 4th November 2008

My songwriting partner and I recently wrote and recorded a song for an artist who was an American Idol contestant. The song is to...

superbee
replies: 4 views: 862
ssaudio 4th November 2008

Hi all, I'm tryin to start up a discussion on this. Feel free to participate on any of the points here. The main points of...

karatemanjohnny
replies: 61 views: 13,529
nickynicknick 4th November 2008

I am a bit confused in theory. At the time I am mixing some orchestra parts for a B movie film. I am doing this fo no budget...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 15 views: 1,996
Andrew_Chart 4th November 2008

Anyone have any experience of building, or having built, a mic pre. I know an electronics boffin who's willing to have a go on...

fructose
replies: 2 views: 733
rsolinski 4th November 2008

Would anyone have an idea about the bell-like sound on that album? It right up there on some of the songs, it must be a keyboard...

Beech
replies: 5 views: 996
Beech 4th November 2008

Products : CMS overview. Focal - Professional Division I am considering getting these instead of the Adam A7. What do you...

bchamorro
replies: 0 views: 2,360
bchamorro 4th November 2008

I wanted to write in about some cool experiments I've had with software called Nebula. I'm sure some or most of you are aware of...

Entrainer
replies: 0 views: 821
Entrainer 4th November 2008

Hi Folks, We at JZ Microphones will announce opening of our US warehouse and office in public soon to make JZ branded products...

EddyR
replies: 4 views: 679
EddyR 4th November 2008

I need some advise on what to buy. Germanium Pre Chandler TG MK II Germanium Compressor AKG C414 BXLS x2 Or Germanium...

anemicrock
replies: 6 views: 656
anemicrock 4th November 2008

For years i've been trying to figure out, "What is it that separates the men from the boys?". My projects had always...

AudioFields
replies: 11 views: 1,463
jindrich 4th November 2008

hi. are they different terms for the same thing. or is "foldback" a typical term for live applications, and cue for...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 1,492
psycho_monkey 4th November 2008

I have been thinking about putting together a new guitar rig. I am looking for the ultimate clean tone, but not the ultimate...

xaos
replies: 6 views: 902
tombak 4th November 2008

Hi there ( first post boing ) I apologize if this is not the proper sub-forum .... feel free to delete this thread then...

seiyurohiko
replies: 7 views: 1,422
nicolas debard 4th November 2008

i was just wandering how the ADAT I/O actually works.. i can add more inputs to my interface via ADAT, but i'm not sure...

nick-the-sax
replies: 1 views: 1,313
psycho_monkey 4th November 2008

So I'd long been curious about these guitars, popular with a lot of metal players. Japanese company. Despite retailing for 3000+...

WyattB
replies: 0 views: 658
WyattB 4th November 2008

So i just got a piece of rack gear used, and now own one of the most intensely stale smoke smelling piece of gear ever--it just...

rdh3t
replies: 4 views: 718
rdh3t 4th November 2008

I've been experimenting with putting some distortion in my mixes. Mostly, putting signals into my 1272's and crunching it, or api...

SK1
replies: 33 views: 4,774
judah 4th November 2008

Just a note to let everyone know that I finally have a website up. I am still down in the Sutherland Shire (Sydney), but I am...

triez
replies: 9 views: 441
triez 4th November 2008

hello i'm finally getting rid of my Firepod and going to purchase some fine dual preamp to fulfill my new Lynx converters. what...

AveyTare
replies: 4 views: 676
BLUElightCory 4th November 2008

I really like a nice vintage sound. Nice low end with smooth highs. How do you think the characteristics of the osa-mp1-c...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 1,031
heisleyamor 4th November 2008

I am looking for a 8 mic pre for almost everything in the studio, sure I'm gonna buy some other later but for the moment I have a...

laperlestudio
replies: 19 views: 1,898
laperlestudio 4th November 2008

If any designers are reading.... would be a DAW with the power of Logic and the intuitiveness of Garageband The easier it...

cephas
replies: 16 views: 1,363
cjogo 4th November 2008

Hi all, Has anyone discovered a condenser that approximates the sound of an SM57 ? ( I know, thats a tall order ) I have lately...

LittleJohn
replies: 31 views: 2,096
KeithMoonwannabe 4th November 2008

Hey, Jules, I meant to post this in this section. Not sure why it ended up in the gear for sale section at some point. Is it okay...

Bounce
replies: 1 views: 770
Bounce 4th November 2008

I wasn't sure which forum to post to, so if anyone feels that there is a better spot for this question, please let me know. My...

Goes to Eleven
replies: 2 views: 821
Mike Brown 4th November 2008

I had the honor of seeing a Tuck and Patti show (tuckandpatti.com) well known new age jazz artist that tour the world at a...

AllAboutTone
replies: 9 views: 774
AllAboutTone 4th November 2008

I use Mackie HR824s and when I play commercial recordings through them the low end is way down even at low levels. By no means...

bitman
replies: 10 views: 1,299
bitman 4th November 2008

i'm trying to decide which of these boxes would be most versitile and fun. i'm going to try running a little of everything...

quite
replies: 10 views: 5,365
popvulture 4th November 2008

I was reading through this news item tonight, which somehow didn't surprise me Rock Star, Former Playboy Bunny Charged With...

trippy
replies: 1 views: 626
ssaudio 4th November 2008

Hello 'Slutz I have been looking for some ambient/mood lighting to add to our studio for awhile now, and I was wondering if...

boyinthebox
replies: 10 views: 1,704
Fu Schnickens 4th November 2008

I just fried my Urei 1122 Phono Preamp because I forgot to cut one strap of the power transformer as described on the schematics...

boswachters
replies: 0 views: 3,160
boswachters 4th November 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search